The Sleep Over Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric won the next hand and Shawn had to take down his slacks, revealing his skimpy red bikini underwear and he had a nice package in there, I could tell. Krista, on the other hand, had nothing left as she was wiped out in more ways that one and she had to peel her bra off leaving her stark naked. I'll say this for her – she was a trip that day. She made a big production out of standing up and taking the bra off, you know leaning over and reaching behind her and sliding the bra down her arms. Then she stepped in front of the seated Shawn to hand Eric her bra with her shaved pussy just about hitting Shawn in the nose. I was watching the guy and it was all he could do to not grab her there and then, but he probably figured he was in polite company. But you and I both know that he figured wrong.

After losing the next hand, Shawn stood up and removed his bikini briefs and handed them to Eric. Yep, I know you're wondering – he was plenty big, even when he was flaccid and he had great big balls. Well, you would have to hang out with this crew. It was then that I could tell Krista's drunkenness was all a sham – a Shawn sham you could say, because she was suddenly stone cold sober. And not shy at all because before he could sit down again, my sexy girlfriend grabbed him around the waist from her sitting position on the floor and pulled him to her and began to suck on his wiener which became huge in no time. But wait! All this is next chapter's story. See ya then for the 'Great Strip Poker Orgy.' Mwahaha!

The End

12