The Sleeper Ch. 02

Story Info
She finds the photos, gets used again, but is she asleep?
7.6k words
4.48
69k
50
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers

This story is based on a fantasy of a friend. It was written for him using his basic ideas. It contains non consent, MMMF, and a wife being used with the husbands consent. If this offends you, read no further. Furthermore if you read this thinking it is all true, please be aware that it set on the planet 'Clean' which is free of STD's and unwanted pregnancies. There are no such thing as cheating slut wives, wimp husbands, and broken marriages etc. etc.

If you choose to read on I really hope that you enjoy it and will take a second to vote, but you have been warned. Do not bother writing to me to tell me the error of my ways, I know all that! Constructive feedback is very welcome, and I will reply to e-mails. Moralistic nonsense will be deleted! You are in the wrong place for that.

*

As she slowly clicked through the images of herself being fucked and spunked over by Wayne, Jim and her husband, she became frozen with shock. Her husband that she loved and trusted had actually let their friends fuck her while she slept! She had a sneaking suspicion that Terry had done this himself on the odd occasion, but this was entering an entirely different league!

Once more she scanned through the pictures, this time taking more note of the detail.

There was Wayne with his cock in her mouth, grinning at the camera and holding a thumb up, another with Terry holding a cock in each hand, feeding one into her mouth and one into her pussy, whatever was he thinking of? So it went on, finishing with her slumped on the bean bag with what looked like to lots of cum running down her face and on to her tits. My God! What a cheap slut I he's made me look!

The question now was what to do about it. Kick Terry out, have then arrested for rape? Obviously Terry had given his consent, but she certainly hadn't. She needed time to think before tackling Terry. Her mind worked overtime as she flicked back through the sordid images.

***

First things first! She called Claire back to tell her that Terry had the camera with him, so she would be unable to borrow it today.

She then quickly copied the images on to a CD and wiped them from the computer. The next thing was to put the camera back where she had found it so as not to let Terry suspect that she had seen anything.

With all this done she had time to think, and could try to act normally until she had made her decision.

***

Later that evening, they had just finished dinner when Wayne called round, she felt butterflies in her stomach as he entered the lounge, but had to try to act as though the situation was normal.

"Hi Wayne, I wasn't expecting to see you again so soon, can I fix you a drink?" She asked, with a smile, but thinking, you big bastard, how many hours did you spend working your cock into me?

"Hey great, I'll have a beer if that's OK, you joining us?"

She thought there was a trace of a leer on his face as he asked, but she chose to ignore it.

"Not tonight," She answered with a smile. "I think I had more than I could cope with last night!" She quietly thought, maybe I should be on the phone to your wife letting her know what you get up to while you're out!

"Ah, pity," Sighed Wayne, "You probably slept through the best part of the evening, we had some fun after we got back here didn't we Terry? You know, a few shots, good music and stuff. Great night!"

She noticed Terry visibly cringe as he hastily ushered Wayne in to the kitchen. She smiled inwardly, maybe she could have some fun with this!

As the weeks went by, Yuki managed to keep herself under control, Terry had no idea that she knew about the photos. The problem now was that she couldn't resist going back to the photos when she had the house to herself. The thought of being fucked by the three of them was starting to have an effect on her. As she flicked through the pictures she could feel a tingle of longing in her pussy, she would let her hand fall between her thighs, stimulating herself as she imagined how it would have felt had she been awake. How would she have managed to cope with three hard cocks all vying for her attention?

These thoughts continued to play on her mind, and now, when she made love to Terry she was driven into overdrive as she thought about sucking another cock while he fucked her. She also began to like the idea of having another cock or two ready to satisfy her after he had finished. Could she really cope with all that? But then she thought to herself, I have haven't I. Must be easy really, I can do it in my sleep!

She also noticed that Terry had become more enthusiastic lately. He would often pull out of her pussy so that she could suck him a bit more, before plunging back in and riding her really hard. Perhaps they were both having the same secret thoughts.

Slowly Yuki began to want this to happen and began to form a loose plan.

***

It was September when Terry announced over breakfast one morning that he had received an e-mail from Jim saying that he would be back in Washington in mid December, and asking if they could put him up for a few days.

Yuki definitely liked the idea of seeing Jim again, and from the photos it would seem that Terry was very happy to put Jim up! Now her mind began to work overtime as she began to formulate a definite plot!

***

I was surprised to receive an e-mail from Yuki. I read through the general chat until I came to the last paragraph. She remembered that I had mentioned buying my wife a pair of made to measure leather thigh boots from France, if she gave me the details, she asked if I would order her a pair to take out with me. It was to be a surprise for Terry so I was under the threat of death if I mentioned it him. Of course, I told her that I would be delighted, so long as I got to see her in them. I liked the idea of seeing her those, I wondered if she would wear them to a party!

A few days later she sent the required measurements and they were duly ordered. The boots turned up in early December, in plenty time for my trip back to the States!

***

It was just over a week before Christmas when Terry collected me once more from the airport. With my business finished I was looking forward to a few days stay with him and Yuki, though I wasn't expecting a repeat of the kind of fun that the last trip had offered.

On the way home I asked if he'd had any repercussions from my last visit, but he dismissed the question with a wave of his hand,

"I told you before, when she's had a drink she'll sleep through anything, but don't get any ideas, that was a one off!"

We ate out that evening and Yuki retired as soon as we arrived home. It was about one in the morning when Terry and I gave in and went off to our respective rooms.

Next morning, Yuki collected the boots from me while Terry was showering, and scurried off to hide them. I was a bit disappointed as I had been looking forward to seeing her try them on. Later that day however, she surprised me by giving me a big kiss as a thank you and told me that they were a perfect fit! Damn, no viewing!

We decide to eat in that night as Yuki wanted to cook us a Japanese meal, Wayne had been invited over as his wife was away at her mothers with the kids, getting the Christmas visit out of the way.

Over the meal, Yuki told us that she was doing a Christmas visit to an old peoples home the next day, something that she did every year for a local charity, only this year Santa had become ill so she was going to replace him. As Terry would be working, I agreed to drive her over there, and bring her back afterwards.

I cringed when Wayne asked how she was going to get away with being so clean shaven, I thought that was a bit close, but I guess it was just my guilty conscience! Yuki just laughed and said they had been told it would be a Mrs Santa this year.

The drinks continued to flow after the meal and I noticed Yuki getting a herself a few large Bacardi and cokes.

The conversation came back round to her Santa outfit, and Terry suggested that she put it on to see what we all thought. Laughing, she promised to show us before the end of the evening.

At around eleven, Yuki said that she was starting to feel tired, so if we wanted to see the outfit she would go and change so long as we cleared up a little and poured some more drinks. Deal done!

Twenty minutes later we were sitting in the lounge when she put her head round the door and asked if we were ready.

***

When Yuki appeared, our jaws just dropped, she looked absolutely stunning in a very expensive looking rich green Santa jacket complete with fake ermine trim and a big hood at the back. The jacket came to mid thigh, but what really got me were the boots. She was wearing her new thigh boots which disappeared beneath the bottom of the jacket and just kept going.

Terry was the first to speak.

"Hell Yuki, where did you get all that? And those boots, I never knew you had those! Christ, if you go visiting pensioners like that you'll loose half of them to heart attacks the minute you walk in!

Yuki looked very pleased with herself and laughed when Wayne spoke up.

"You can come down my chimney anytime of year! I'd wait up all night to see those boots appear in my lounge! Woo Hoo! But isn't the jacket supposed to be red?"

Yuki laughed, "Didn't you know, it was always green before Coca Cola used a red outfit in their advertising, this is the traditional colour!"

I backed her up, "She's right you know, and looking at her standing there like that, I'm all for a bit of tradition!"

"I take it you all approve then, it's not spoilt by the lack of beard or anything?"

"No way, you look fantastic!" Wayne enthused, "I was wrong about the beard, you definitely have nothing missing as far as I can see!"

Yuki looked very pleased with herself, she thanked us, and said that she was going to get changed again so as not to spoil the outfit.

But Terry cut across her.

"Hey Hun, why don't you keep it on for just one more drink? We would enjoy a bit festive spirit for a while, wouldn't we boys?"

Wayne and I both offered our encouragement, so Yuki agreed. She took our glasses to the kitchen to refill them and settled down on the sofa next to Terry.

A while later, as she finished another large Bacardi, I noticed her eyes start to close. I kept quiet as I was really enjoying the flash of thigh above her stocking tops as she sat cross legged. I think I was the only one to have the advantage of this view due to my position opposite her. It was doing my cock no good at all.

Ten minutes later she was out for the count.

"Hey Terry," I said quietly, "I think Santa has left the room, you going to take her upstairs?"

He looked across at Yuki, "Is she? Has she gone again? Pity, perhaps I should take her up. What do you think?"

***

Behind her closed eyes, Yuki waited breathlessly for someone to make a move. Was her husband going to pick her up and take her to bed, or was the temptation to great?

She felt movement beside her, she knew it was Terry.

Her arm was lifted and dropped, she let it fall loosely. Then she heard her husbands voice;

"Well boys, she gone again, what do you think we should do now?"

She recognised Jim's voice next.

"I think we should loosen her jacket a little, I'd love to see how far up those boots go!"

Then Wayne;

"Never mind the boots, I wouldn't mind getting my hands around those lovely tits again! What d'you think Terry, we gonna be having some more fun with her then?"

She waited in anticipation for her husband to answer, she could feel her juices starting to flow already as she prayed he would say yes.

Terry again;

"Well I suppose we could, it is Christmas after all, we could help ourselves to an little early present from 'Sexy Santa' here!"

Yes!! She thought, then, The filthy bastard, he's going to let them take me again! She listened to the movement as they closed in on her, who was going to be first, what were they going to do? Her mind flashed back to the photos that she knew so well now, then she felt hands on her belt. It was Wayne. Jesus! Could she go through with this?

"Better loosen this off and see what Santa has wrapped up for us then."

Yuki felt him tug at the wide belt before she felt it loosen, the cooler air hit her body as her cloak was gently laid open. A low whistle, and then Wayne again.

"Look at this little lot boys! Fuck me, she's only got boots and stockings on under here, the little slut!"

"Gotta release the old monster, it feels about a foot to big for where it is! Man, I gotta get it wedged between those tits right now!"

She heard him unzip his trousers and nearly gasped as his big hands closed roughly over her breasts.

"Terry ol' Bud, you are one lucky bastard! Look at them nipples, sticking out like corks on those big juicy tits! Fucking hell, lovely big jugs they are, I can't wait to see them bouncing around when I get my cock up her!"

She felt her legs being spread and hands on her thighs, she tried to peep from under her eyelids but couldn't see past Wayne who was now astride her stomach and squashing her tits around his cock. As he started to fuck them she felt a tongue slip into her pussy. Oh God, two of them at her now! Was she really going to let this happen?

She recognised the licking technique as being her husbands.

The next thing was a hand turning her head sideways, this must be Jim! She thought, three of them now and she was still letting it continue. What a slut I am!

She could smell his masculinity as his cock touched her lips. Mustn't react! But she let him open her mouth easily with his finger to allow the slippery helmet between her lips.

She wanted to suck him, but had to restrain herself as he slowly jerked his fat, stiff, cock into her mouth, occasionally pulling out to slap her gently round the face with it. His groans of pleasure were turning her on even more as Terry pulled away with his mouth.

"I'm going first this time boys, she feels as wet as a swamp down here, got to sink my cock in here before you two start on her!"

First this time? What did that mean, who was first last time then? No time to think now, she felt Terry's cock slip easily into her pussy filling her up very nicely.

Meanwhile, Wayne had stopped fucking her tits and was now insisting that Jim gave him a go at her mouth. What did they think she was, an inflatable doll for fucks sake?

Jim's cock disappeared and after a bit of scrabbling for place, Wayne's was nudging at her lips, Christ, he felt big!

As he guided it in he started talking;

"That a girl Yuki, you have a suck on Wayne's big ol 'cock now, you know you loved it last time! I should have stayed and helped these two fuck you all night, didn't know you loved it so much! Never mind baby, ol' Wayne ain't rushing off tonight, gotta make the most of our present, ain't that right boys? Give her credit though, she's dressed for the part! Just look at them boots, if they ain't crying out 'Fuck me senseless! I don't know what is."

She smiled inwardly as he continued to rant while wanking his cock into her mouth. If only he knew!

Jim spoke next;

"Hey Terry, shove over! I've got to get my cock back in there, I've had a stiffy for months thinking about that last time, never thought I'd get the chance to fuck your little minx again!

She felt Terry pull out, he gripped her ankles, lifting her legs in the air as he pulled them apart, giving his friend easy access!

Jim's hands went under her bum, lifting her as he lined up.

She waited excitedly for his cock, and a shiver of glee went through her as she felt the hot shaft slide in slowly up to the hilt. At last!

"Christ this is good!" Jim gasped as he started to hump away at her willing little pussy.

"This is better than I remembered, feels tighter than last time, but then we haven't had Wayne mashing away at it with his great dong and pumping her full of come yet, have we!"

As she heard this a shiver of anticipation ran through her. Lying there being fucked by a new cock straight after her husbands and knowing there was more to come was getting to much for Yuki, she was ready to cum herself but didn't want to give the game away just yet. She wanted to grip Jim's thrusting cock with her pussy, but she knew she had to just let him bang away without reaction. She had planned exactly how she wanted them before she could respond but she would just have to wait!

A few minutes later, she felt Jim take her ankles from Terry as he slowed to a comfortable rhythm, Wayne took his cock from her mouth which was quickly replaced by Terry's. She heard Wayne speak again.

"Right Jim, my turn, lets give the little pussy a real treat, she'll be gagging for Wayne's big ol' pleasure pole by now!"

Her views of Wayne were changing as she listened to his lewd comments, she was starting to realise what an arrogant bastard he really was now. But never mind, it was another cock, and a nice big one at that by the sound of things. Just what she was ready for now! She listened as he continued.

"Any of you dudes shot up here yet? I wanna give that dirty little bitch a good tonguing first, but I ain't licking none of your jizz out of her!"

Her husband next;

"Go on Wayne, get your tongue up there, she'd love that if she were awake, normally gets her squirming like a snake!"

Feeling shocked at the way he was encouraging Wayne, she was soon distracted as Jim started to slap her face again with his hot wet cock, she let her mouth fall open so that he could slip it in when he was ready.

"Look at this mate!" She heard him say, "I reckon your Yuki here loves a mouthful of cock, almost asking for it with her mouth falling open like that."

As he spoke she felt his meat fill her mouth again, at the same time she felt her legs being thrown over Wayne's shoulders as his tongue entered her. God! This was heavenly!

Wayne was working well on her pussy, he may be arrogant but he could sure use his tongue! It felt as though it was six inches long as it flicked about inside her, while his mouth remained firmly clamped over her like a big plunger! Just as she was to about to loose the fight to keep control, he pulled away.

"Cock now baby! Better hang on to her boys 'cause I'm ready to fuck her into next week!"

She was ready for it now, praying that it felt as big in her pussy as it did in her mouth.

"That all right with you Terry old buddy, you still OK with me shooting your little lady full of cum?"

She felt Terry take her hand and close it around his cock, using her to toss himself, as he urged Wayne on.

"Go on Wayne, you know what to do! Fuck her hard empty your balls into her, I want her awash when I get in there!"

She was shocked to hear her husband talk like this, but her thoughts soon moved on as she felt Wayne's fat cock wedge against her pussy lips, he nudged it around for a few seconds to lube it up before shoving it in without any finesse. But it did feel good, and was easily the biggest she had ever felt.

Gripping the cheeks of her arse he started a steady onslaught, literally just banging in to her as Terry called out encouragement.

"That's it Buddy, work it in to her, look at the little slut being fucked hard, boy, she sure does look good like this!"

With the pleasure was running through her in waves, she couldn't hold back much longer, it was time to change things.

She held back for a few seconds, building up courage, once she started there was no going back. A few seconds more ...right, oh God no! Yes! Get on with it! Go for it girl!

Terry felt her grip on his cock strengthen as she took control, he looked down in amazement as he took his hand away and she continued to wank him. He was about to mention it to the others when suddenly he saw her legs move.

Wayne was leaning over her, taking his weight on his arms and jerking his big cock in and out of her pussy. His heavy balls slapping at her bum as he felt the warm leather of her boots wrap around his waist. He nearly stopped in panic until he felt Yuki's legs pulling him in harder with each stroke.

LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers
12