The Sleepwalker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,459 Followers

Slipping my hand up her loose fitting tank top was easy enough, as was finding her nipples already hard and erect. Whatever the dream she was having, played right into my hands as I cupped her full breast, even giving it a gentle caressing squeeze before finding and then capturing her hard taut little nipple. I continued playing with it, enjoying the sensation of doing so, listening to her heavier breathing, ever alert to the moment she would wake up, which I feared would happen all too soon. Hard as a rock, I pressed my stiff prick against the softness of her sweet ass, feeling her squirming back against it momentarily, suddenly stopping as if finally realizing this wasn't a dream. Even her breathing seemed to stop, and I was cautious about just laying there, content to cup her breast and nothing more as the reality of the moment finally came to the surface.

"What the fuck?"

She didn't scream it, or even seem all that frightened, just startled as she pulled away, rolling away from me and switching on the bedside lamp.

"Steven?"

I didn't respond to her question except to further snuggle into the pillow and fidget momentarily with the sudden loss and closeness of her nude body.

"Steven?" she asked once again. "Are you awake?"

Once again I didn't answer, listening to the padding of her soft footsteps as she left the room, no doubt heading towards our own bedroom where I fully expected the presence of my wife any moment now. Sure enough, within moments I could hear the two of them talking as they stood in the doorway looking at me.

"So you don't even remember him getting out of bed?" Chris asked.

"Nope, no clue when he did, or how long he may have wandered around doing God knows what before coming in here. Any idea how long he was in bed with you?" Kathy asked. "Not really no, I sort of remember having a dream, a very real, very erotic dream if you really want to know, then the next thing I knew, I felt Steve's hand cupping my breast and I quickly woke up rolling away from him, then came in to get you."

"Yeah, that's what he likes to do at night," Kathy told her. "He loves holding my breast while he sleeps, so I bet he thought this was our bedroom and crawled into bed with me, which was really you."

"Do you think we should try and wake him?" Chris asked.

Kathy considered it for a moment, and then responded. "Nah, lets do this instead. You go into our room, and I'll sleep here. When Steven wakes up in the morning, I'll explain all this to him, maybe he'll remember something when I do, and we'll take it from there."

Soon after Kathy slipped into bed next to me, and I again slipped my hand beneath her, finding and cupping her breast, and promptly fell sound to sleep. In the morning, I acted surprised, confused to find myself sleeping in Chris's bedroom instead of my own, and even more so when my wife told me what had happened, and what I had obviously done to my sister-in-law. I apologized profusely to her about what had happened, telling her I didn't remember a thing. She assured me that there was no harm, no foul under the circumstances, and even laughed with me about it when admitting openly she'd been having an erotic dream for whatever reason, though she didn't go into any details about it, only going so far as to say that waking to discover that I was in bed with her, caressing her breast had been a major surprise since she'd been having an erotic dream that she'd obviously incorporated into my actually being there.

The fact that Chris hadn't freaked out had been promising. At least I felt like I had gotten away with an almost childish prank, but all that did was feed my imagination and desire to see if I could take it to yet another level. I'd been cautiously trying to figure out a way to do just that when I overheard my wife speaking to the Dr. over the phone. She told him all about the "incident" with my sleepwalking into bed with her sister. At first I was alarmed and concerned, especially really only hearing one side of the conversation. Luckily, my wife had a habit of repeating things back that she was given to understand, so that helped fill in many of the blanks.

"So for now, until the medication has a chance to work, you're saying that unless the situation has gotten completely out of hand, that we shouldn't try and wake him out of these deep, sleep-walking sleeps then, but if possible where and when we can, keep an eye on him and gently guide him, back to bed and to sleep if possible. Is that what you're saying then?"

There was a moment's pause as he spoke to her further.

"Whew, well we'll certainly try. But the other night got pretty interesting, if my sister hadn't woken up when she did, he might have actually tried having sex with her in her sleep, and the fact that she's a pretty sound sleeper herself, it might have been a while before she realized she wasn't just dreaming it."

I smiled inwardly; at least there wasn't any suspicion by either of them that I wasn't really sleepwalking. But I still had to wonder just how far things could go before either Chris or my wife decided that enough was enough. Still, it was an interesting challenge, and I wasn't about to quit at this point having the opportunity to explore this madness a bit further.

The real challenge, and perhaps the most dangerous thing I had tried to do yet came about on the following Saturday. I had honestly had a long hard day that Friday, working very late and not arriving home until nearly midnight. Too tired to even contemplate pulling any stunts, I'd actually collapsed into bed and fallen fast asleep. Ironically, I wasn't all that irritated or stressed either, so perhaps the medication, or my finally getting used to the new job was actually working. Either way, I figured I didn't have a whole lot of time left to continue on with this bizarre game of mine.

The girls had spent part of the day weeding the garden, and planting some new flowers. I busied myself puttering around outside helping them, though I was in fact feeling a bit tired and announced that I might like to take a quick nap before dinner after the late night before, and the busy day we'd all had. Heading off to bed soon after, I nearly did fall asleep when the sound of someone going into the bathroom and starting the shower alerted me.

I waited for a few more minutes, then dawned my "zoned" look, and headed off into the bathroom. Once I had entered, a quick glance towards the glass shower stall informed me that it was indeed Chris who was inside taking a shower. With her hair beneath the water as she washed it, she wasn't even aware of my presence, so I took that time and opportunity to admire her still supple looking body. Her breasts were indeed very similar to my wife's though her nipples were a bit larger, and slightly darker perhaps. And unlike my wife who maintained a well-trimmed pussy, Chris had completely shaved hers, and I got a pretty good look at the sexy little split that stood out between her legs as she leaned back rinsing the soap out of her hair. I knew as she did this, that I needed to go into my act again, and pretend like I wasn't even aware of her presence. I then stood in front of the sink, keeping a side view of her in the mirror, and began applying shaving cream to my face, which I did as a normal routine before going off to work in the morning. Moments later Chris did indeed catch my movements, startled as she spoke out.

"Steven? It's me Chris, not Kathy," she said as though I had not realized who it really was taking a shower. I failed to answer her however, and continued on with my "morning" routine. "Are you asleep?" she asked once again, now sliding the door open a bit as she poked her head out towards me. "Steven?"

I continued on, ignoring her completely, and actually heard her laugh albeit a bit nervously, and then begin talking to herself as I stood there shaving my face.

"Damnedest thing I've ever heard or seen before," she said to herself. "He honestly has no clue I'm even here!"

I almost smiled, but made a face instead as I actually nicked myself with the razor. Figuring that I was obviously harmless, and certainly unaware of her, Chris continued on with her shower though she did cast periodic glances in my direction, wondering perhaps if I would suddenly wake up or something and realize where I was. She again laughed, a little less nervously so this time.

"Wait until Kathy hears about this one," she said. "I wonder if I should try and wake him, or just let him go about his business, though she did say we should try if at all possible to just keep an eye on him without trying to actually wake him if we could."

I turned at that point and stood momentarily frozen in place. Chris too froze where she stood in the shower, trying to determine what if anything I was up to next. Since there was only room enough for one person to enter or exit the shower stall door, I quickly moved towards it, stepping inside the shower in front of her, effectively blocking her from being able to retreat.

"Steven?" she said in surprise as I entered.

"Hi honey, it's been a while since we've taken a shower together," I said in a familiar tone of voice. "But I'm already late for work, so if you wouldn't mind, would you mind washing my back for me while I wash my hair?"

I didn't bother waiting for an answer, turning with my back towards her as I poured some shampoo into my hands and then applied that to my hair. Once again my heart was going a thousand miles an hour here. Before now, I had never spoken a word to either of them, though I had read that sometimes people who walked in their sleep actually carried on semi-intelligent conversations without ever being able to remember that they had. Which oft times surprised those who didn't realize they were still really asleep.

It was several long moments before I actually felt Chris's hands on my back as she began to lather me up. I had begun to wonder if I'd gone too far, raised suspicion or what, but the moment she touched me, I felt like she was still unsure enough, and not wanting to freak me out by making a scene, had decided to go along with the sleep-walking mistake.

"Thanks babe, I owe you one," I said as I began rinsing my hair.

"You're telling me," came the reply, though she spoke it mostly to herself when she did.

Having heard her say that, I used it as a chance to return the favor instead. "You're right honey, turn about's fair play. I stood holding the bar of soap and made a motion with my finger for her to twirl around with her back towards me. She hesitated only for a moment, perhaps deciding that it was better for her to stand with her back towards me, than her front. And the obvious confusion I saw in her face as she did told me that it was for her the lesser of two evils perhaps. She stood, as I washed her back, flinching slightly as I allowed my hands to reach down and run the bar of soap over and between her buttocks as well. But I didn't stand there and caress them as I was sorely tempted to do, but merely washed her as she might have done herself. I felt her relax slightly, though she was obviously bewildered and no doubt wondering what she should do if anything, which is when I then reached around in front of her with a pair of soapy hands and began washing her breasts from behind.

"You always did enjoy this," I said nuzzling her neck. "Sure wish I had more time to do more before work," I added.

"Ah yes, yes, you're going to be late enough as it is," she told me with an edge of real confusion in her tone of voice, along with a bit of excitement too however as my fingers found the hard nubbins of her pert nipples which I now rolled gently back and forth between my finger tips. Hard as a rock, I allowed myself to press it against her backside, nestled comfortably between the cheeks of her ass.

"Hmm, feel how hard I am for you honey?" I said sliding it against her. "Don't you wish we were fucking right now?" I half whispered against her neck as I kissed her there. She actually moaned, then caught herself.

"You're going to be late, remember?" she offered with the hopefulness that I would accept that and break off the intimate little encounter we were suddenly having.

"Yes, you're right, and I promise to make it up to you later on this evening after I get home,"

"That sounds like a plan," she said expecting me to perhaps hurry up and leave now or something. But it wasn't what I had intended at all.

"Oh yes, and I will too!" I assured her. "But please baby, at least give me some release now, I promise...it won't take all that long."

"What?"

"Use the soap, that's nice and slippery, I'll be cumming in two shakes of your hand."

"Steven?" she asked once again, perhaps a little frightened now, and I actually worried I had gone too far with this and was furiously trying to think of a way to sooth the situation over before she panicked.

"You promise, it won't take that long?" she asked.

I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. "I promise," I said truthfully. "And when I get home tonight, I'll make it up to you too."

She almost laughed, "That could be interesting," she mused once again more to herself than to me, but by then, I felt the softness of her slippery hand as it encompassed the firmness of my hard cock as she began jerking me off there in the shower.

"I wonder if you'll wake up when you cum," she said, but I chose to ignore that, pretending not to have heard, or at the very least understood her question, moaning pleasurably instead as she increased the manipulations of my prick, jerking it up and down, though I also noticed that she stared at it while doing so with a curiously pleasured expression on her face as she did.

Moments later I did indeed have a nice satisfying little orgasm, watching my spunk spurt deliciously from the head of my prick as Chris's hand continued milking me, even squeezing the head of my dick momentarily until the last precious drop had oozed from the tip of my penis.

Once again I thanked her, giving her breast an affectionate little squeeze and a promise of things to come, then made some comment about really being late now, and the need to head off back to the bedroom to get ready. I noticed the look on her face as I slid past her, her brows were furrowed for a moment, then she grabbed a fresh towel and slid past me out the door, no doubt heading off to tell my wife what had just happened. I had already figured that she would, and also figured that my best bet was to continue on with the Charade, act surprised, even shocked, and certainly once again very apologetic once I was awake and confronted with what had happened, though I also wondered if Chris would leave certain parts out, and tell Kathy only about the showering part. I guess I would soon find out, and play it either way once I did.

I went into the bedroom, standing near the vent in the floor. I couldn't make out their exact words, but by the sound of their conversation down in the kitchen below, it sounded rather animated and I fully expected a visit at any moment from my wife. I was surprised when it didn't come, as I lay there for a good long while, feigning sleep. Glancing at the clock, it was well past the time we had all planned for dinner, and I became slightly alarmed. For starters, no one had come upstairs to check on me, and for another, I couldn't hear a word being spoken, or any movement at all coming from downstairs in the kitchen area. Now it was my turn to be a little spooked, wondering if perhaps my wife was now on the verge of having me committed.

It was at that moment that I decided my sleepwalking days had come to an end. I had had my fun in a way, but the last thing I really wanted to do was upset or worry anyone. From here on out, it would be perfectly normal sleeping habits, and hopefully, I really wouldn't sleep walk any more for real either.

I took a few more moments to collect myself, got dressed, and headed downstairs in search of my wife and sister-in-law. I found them, but what I found threw me for a loop, and for a moment I thought I had entered the Twilight Zone, or something out of a Steven King movie. Chris and Kathy sat across from the table looking at one another with zombie-like expressions on their faces, but it wasn't even that which alerted me to the fact that something wasn't right here, it was the fact they were both entirely nude as they sat there just looking at one another without speaking, and without acknowledging me when I entered.

"Kathy? Chris?"

Neither moved, neither spoke, neither of them even looked my way.

"Ok guys, what's going on here...really."

Still nothing.

I stood, perplexed, confused....worried as I glanced at their nudity, wondering why they were in the first place. I mean Chris might have made a little sense to me, since she'd left the bathroom with nothing but her towel on in the first place. But why Kathy?

"Ok, so are either of you going to tell me what's really going on? Or do I have to stand here until you do?"

Finally, Kathy lost it, and burst out laughing, which was a little unnerving, but at least a relief after a sense. She could have exploded on me instead after what had happened. I was prepared to once again pretend stupidity, but Kathy nipped that one in the bud almost immediately.

"You can drop the act now," she said simply, a bit more seriously.

I almost made the mistake of pretending that I didn't understand what she meant by that, but then realized almost immediately that I must have done something to give myself away, so I asked.

"Where'd I screw up?" I admitted sheepishly, which is when Chris finally spoke with a not quite angry expression on her face, though again giving me a reprieve when she actually smiled a moment after that.

"I think it was when you said, "Thank you Chris, that felt really, really good."

"Fuck," I said chastising myself. Obviously I had called her by name, which is when I caught the furrowed brow look from her just before she left the bathroom. "You two have every right in the world to be angry with me," I said truthfully, now expecting the worst, though I still had to wonder why if they were mad at me, they were sitting here in the nude, especially Chris who suddenly didn't seem so shy about letting me see her, and my wife, who if she was angry with me, seriously angry with me, would no more let me see her naked for a week, or even an entire month, except now.

"Well at first, I actually was a little angry with you, that you would think you could actually pull this off and get away with it, but then thankfully, Chris here reminded me how better things really have been at home lately, and that in a weirdly strange way, you've been a lot nicer and much more affectionate in being around. So even though you were being a bit of a naughty little boy here with your shenanigans, it really was pretty funny when we both thought about it."

"Which is why we thought we'd greet you like a couple of naked zombies when you came downstairs. We both knew that would throw you off for one thing, and pay you back a little for the shit you tried pulling on us."

"Which is not to say, that your ass is still out of the fire yet," Kathy added with an agreed nod of the head from her sister.

"Yeah, you still have some punishment coming because of it," she added, making it obvious to me that this is something they'd long been discussing.

"Can't argue with you about that," I said simply.

"You'd better not, or I really will make you go without for thirty days," Kathy warned me.

I knew she'd invoke the thirty-day threat on me at some point, so wasn't surprised, though I was still concerned with what it was they had planned for me by way of punishment.

"So, what is it you want me to do? Dishes? Laundry? Housecleaning? What?" I asked as the two of them sat staring at me, then at one another knowingly.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,459 Followers