The Slow Bowler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth was right at the end of the first week he was quite relaxed laughing and joking with them all, without any evidence of a stutter or a stammer. At school one or two of them joined him in the breaks introducing him to their friends many of whom took new interest in him because of the attention he was getting from Beth Sally Evelyn and Kathleen.

At cricket practice his team mates asked what he had done to have so many of the schools hottest girls spend so much time with him. "You can't satisfy them all. Set us up with one of them." His best mate Harry cried. "I'd love to date that Evelyn she'd be a hot little number." To add to his growing reputation amongst his mates Evelyn arrived in time to hear them teasing him and called, "eat your heart out guys I want him, he's mine."

"Why did you say that?" Craig asked when they were alone. "Because it's true," Evelyn growled. "I have borrowed my dad's car for our date tonight and I promise you by the time you are home you will learn that I don't say any thing I don't mean."

Evelyn and Craig were very quiet in the car on the way to school the next morning. When they left Craig and headed off to their first class Beth grabbed Evelyn. "Shit you two were so bloody quiet I could hardly wait till mum left to find out what went wrong." Sally growled, "come on tell us what happened or I'll strangle you."

Evelyn signaled for them to join her away from a group of nearby students. "Nothings wrong I don't know why Craig's so quiet but I do know he eats pussy like no one I have ever met. I could hardly drag him away from between my legs once I told him what I wanted. I had to get up early to clean the cum stains and the smell of sex from dads car." She looked round when the first period bell rang, "I can't miss this class, meet me down under the big fig tree at lunch break and I'll tell you about a night I'll never forget."

The girls gathered around Evelyn at lunch time as she started to tell of her date with Craig. "Those mornings and afternoons traveling backwards and forwards to school were a waste of time because other than stuttering good evening he didn't say a word while I drove downtown. In fact he backed as far away from me as he could and sat quietly leaving me to do all the talking."

"At the movies I found us seats near the back and sent him off to buy drinks. When he came back he seemed to have gained a little confidence and spoke without stuttering. When I asked how come he actually smiled when he said it was easier with just the two of us in the dark."

"After a while I pointed out that the couples nearby were all making out and took his arm and moved in close so he had his arm around me. When he didn't start anything I did. I kissed him. That was all he needed. He never stuttered or stammered for the rest of the night. His first kisses were very tame. He apologized and said he wanted to learn so I taught him. We kissed for a while until I realised that he really was prepared to do what ever I asked. So I suggested we leave the movies and go for a drive."

"In the car park we kissed some more. Standing near the car kissing I could feel what seemed like a good sized cock pressing against my stomach. Knowing that the movie crowd wouldn't come looking for their cars for at least another hour or two I pushed him into the back of dads car."

"In the car I pulled his head down to my boobs and told him to take them out and kiss them. He was awkward opening my bra and when my boobs popped out he just sat staring at them obviously not knowing what I wanted him to do. When I groaned and pushed my chest up at his face he kept apologizing saying he had never done this before."

"He was so sweet pleading and apologizing to me that I could hardly stop myself from laughing. Naturally I gave in and showed him what he should do to make me happy. By the time we left the car park he was making the most wonderful love to my boobs."

She looked at the wide eyed girls "I am sure you have all dreamed of a lover who would treat your boobs to hours of gentle love making. Well that was what Craig did. He kept telling me how adorable my boobs were as he gently stroked and caressed them with his hands and his mouth. When I expected him to make a rush for my pussy he kept returning to kiss me thoroughly. Time and time again after kissing me all over my face and neck he kissed and stroked his way down to my boobs. I tell you girls I have never had anyone spend so much time nibbling on my nipples and sucking and slurping my breasts like a baby like Craig did last night. In the end my pussy was so wet that I just had to push his head down and instruct him how to lick me out."

"He seemed stunned to have my pussy pushed in his face but needed no instruction, his tongue and fingers stirring me to a fantastic orgasm within minutes." Evelyn`s face grew red and she giggled as she went on. "It was so bloody fantastic that it took all my will power to push him away and take him home before the movie crowd hit the car park. Even then he tried to keep his mouth on my pussy while I drove but the steering wheel made it impossible so he played with my pussy like a kid with a new toy and only stopped when I reached our place."

"I was so bloody hot I didn't care whether my mum and dad were up or not. I parked the car in dad's garage and pushed him in the backseat again. This time I made him undress me. When he finished stripping my clothes away I undressed him and for the first time saw that he has a great body, a little thin but the bit that matters is far from thin and more than adequate."

She stopped and ran her hand up under her school uniform then licked her fingers. "Unfortunately dad woke when he heard the garage door close and didn't hear me come upstairs. He switched on the garage light and called out to see if I was alright. Thank god he didn't come down stairs. The upshot Craig's still a virgin."

"So now my plan is to teach him to pleasure me not use me like the jocks. I'll take care of his virginity. In the meantime I recommend that each of you take him out and personally check out and enjoy what he was doing to me before I sent him home this morning."

Craig had sat quietly in the car on the way to school he was embarrassed knowing that Evelyn would probably tell the girls what they had done on their date. Remembering how she had urged him to lick and kiss her pussy after she had let him kiss and suck her magnificent tits he didn't know what to say or where to look. He greeted her shyly and sat away from her in the car hoping his cock wouldn't grow hard and give him away.

It was only seconds before he realised that he didn't have to sit close to recall the taste and scent of Evelyn. Seeing her this morning brought back the smell and taste of her pussy just as if he was still on his knees with his head between her legs.

That afternoon Mrs. Morgan took pity on Craig when she saw the way the girls were whispering with Evelyn and ignoring him. Stopping the car she told Beth to sit in the back with her friends and let Craig sit up front with her. In the front Craig sat against the window on the bench seat and looked at Mrs. Morgan. She was his idea of a sophisticated sexy woman. Her body was just a little bigger than the girls but it was not its size but some unspoken sexuality that turned him on. He decided as he studied her more closely that she was the woman who could really make him believe he was a man.

He couldn't help picturing Evelyn's nude body stretched out on the back seat of her father's car and wondered what Mrs. Morgan would look like with no clothes on. Looking at her from the side as she drove them home he could see the top of her leg and the swell of her breast as it moved under her top. He licked his lips as he recalled the thrill of playing with Evelyn's breasts and sucking her firm hard nipples. The thought of sucking Mrs. Morgan's much larger breasts made his cock tent in his shorts.

Christine Morgan knew Craig was studying her closely. She could feel his eyes on her legs and realised her skirt had ridden up when she climbed into her seat. She waited until his eyes went back to her breasts before pushing her skirt down. She blushed as she realised that she was enjoying his attention. The way he looked at her body and the growing tent in his pants even after a date with young Evelyn made her feel good.

Craig's cricketing career took off as the summer season got underway. His popularity amongst his school mates especially the girls grew when the press started to refer to him as a golden boy. His public recognition grew as more and more reporters wrote him up and interviewed him for both local and state TV stations as well as the district paper.

He lived up to this reputation by taking a five wicket haul in a local one day match against a visiting international team. Then he became the most talked about local cricketer when he followed up that performance by starring in a Prime Ministers eleven against the international visitors.

Two notable milestones in his young life were achieved on one long summer weekend. He took ten wickets in a match and made his first fifty in a district competition. "Now," Harry said as they showered after the match, "all you need to do is get your first naughty and it will be a weekend you will never forget."

Craig smiled to himself because Evelyn had promised to join him after the game. She had made her intentions clear when she kissed him thoroughly in front of his team mates before he climbed on the team buss. "Don't worry about bringing him home if he plays well I'll look after him, he'll be busy," she laughed as the team left for the match.

Evelyn had decided that no one else was going to help him loose his virgin status. She publicly declared he was her man and rarely left him alone where another woman or girl could seduce him. Craig couldn't complain on the rare occasions when they were alone no matter how short the time she treated him to cum swallowing, mind blowing oral sex.

Full of anticipation and lust Craig was disappointed when Evelyn wasn't there to take him home.

"You've been dumped boy," Harry cried when Kathleen sought him out to explain that Evelyn's mom was sick and Evelyn's father wanted her to stay home and look after her mum. "I promised to look after you," she blushed as she led him away from his teasing mates.

Red haired Kathleen was one of the girls he rode to school with each day. She was not noisy or aggressive like Evelyn in fact she was just the opposite. Her appearance mirrored her personality. The way she applied her make up combined with what Craig would call an old fashioned hair do gave her a fragile rather wan appearance.

As she drove she talked about the day's game and surprised him with her detailed knowledge of cricket. She laughed when he expressed his surprise. "My father wanted a boy. He was disappointed when it became clear that mum couldn't have anymore kids so he taught me many of things he wanted to teach his son."

"I'm captain of the local women's cricket team we play in a club competition. I'm an opening bat, I can handle fast bowling but I have trouble with spin. If you ever have time I'd like to have you bowl me a few overs so I can get some practice with a top bowler."

Craig found it easy to talk to Kathleen he wasn't tongue tied nor did he stutter and stammer. By the time they reached the outskirts of town he was laughing and talking

In a way he had never accomplished before with someone of the opposite sex.

They were nearly home when Kathleen stopped near a well known making out spot on the river bank. "Evelyn said I was to bring you straight home. She threatened me with all sorts of penalties if I didn't. What do you think? Should I do as I was told or should I park down by the river?"

Craig looked over at her smiling face, "let's park, I'd like to spend some more time with you," he growled as he felt his cock grow hard in his pants. Kathleen drove down to the river bank and turned to him when she parked. "Well what do we tell Evelyn?" she whispered. "Nothing," he groaned as he slid across the seat and reached for her. Their first kiss was tentative growing into a passionate embrace as they let their inhibitions go.

"Let's get in the back," he groaned when Kathleen didn't object to him slipping his hand up under her top to find she was not wearing a bra. On the backseat their kisses and fumbling intensified. Kathleen had listened to Evelyn's description of the hours Craig had spent kissing her pussy. She had little experience with boys. Her only attempt at going all the way was a bitter disappointment when her partner came quickly and then wanted to go home showing no further interest in her waiting pussy.

She was too shy and embarrassed to ask Craig to go down on her but she was hoping he would. She lay back and helped him remove her top then raised her head so she could watch him gently and lovingly caress her breasts. This is what I have been waiting for she thought when she felt her pussy grow moist and a tingling sensation hit her nipples.

She groaned and took his head in her hands, "that's wonderful." Then her groans turned to disappointment when he lifted his head away from her breasts and did not head for her pussy. Her disappointment was short lived when he slid his hands under her skirt and whispered, "Help me," as he tried to slide her panties down.

Evelyn had taught him right she thought as his mouth and tongue moved along her thigh and his finger opened her pussy lips. The sensations created by his tongue as it sought to burrow into her pussy and up to her clit triggered a shudder in her stomach that she could not control. "Oh my god," she cried as she felt her body buck up into his face.

"My god," she groaned again as she realised she was having her first organism with a man. She had cum when she masturbated but it was nothing like this. This was mind blowing, making her body buck violently against his face and her legs tighten around his head until she felt him grunt and pull away. "Oh I'm sorry," she cried as the sensation slowly subsided. "Did I hurt you?"

No he groaned. "I want to fuck you. Will you let me?"

Her voiced trembled as she quietly whispered. "Yes please." Craig had the first chance to study her pearly white skin and the few freckles that covered her arms and neck as he struggled to remove his pants. He couldn't believe his eyes when she rolled over on the black seat of the car her white breasts highlighting her shiny bright red nipples still covered with moisture from his kisses. He dropped his eyes and barely noticed the rumpled skirt that covered her midsection. It had been pushed up when he was first seeking to kiss her pussy.

Below the skirt he spied a shock of red hair around her pussy. Its deep colour standing out against the pearly white skin of her thighs. He licked his dry lips and took a deep breath, "you are beautiful," he groaned, "very beautiful." Kathleen could tell by the tremble in his voice that he meant what he was saying and reached for him, "come here you big lug," she groaned.

It was awkward in the confined space of the back seat but it only took seconds for Craig to have his cock rubbing the lips of her pussy. Kathleen moved her legs further apart and encouraged him whispering words of love. Then she groaned and held her breath as he pushed the head slowly inside the warm velvet sheath of her pussy.

Hearing her groan he stopped for moment thinking he may be hurting her. Looking down he could see a happy smile on her face and reasoned that like him she was groaning in pleasure. He knew he was right when he felt her hands move up to his waist and pull his body down until his cock was fully enclosed in her pussy. He stopped for a moment then started to pump slowly at first then speeding up as their body moved in consort.

They seemed to speed up their bodies slapping hard against each other as they both tried to reach a climax. Then he felt a wonderful sensation in his balls and knew he was about to cum. The feeling was awesome making him grunt in satisfaction as his cock pulsed and his cum flowed.

Kathleen felt Craig shudder and felt his cum flood her pussy and knew she too was only a heartbeat away from Cumming. Tears welled up in her eyes as her body shuddered and bucked up bumping harder and harder against Craig until a wonderful feeling of release hit her and she fell back letting it flow. They lay together gathering their breath both savoring the moment when the lights from a car leaving the river bank made them remember where they were.

Evelyn confronted Craig after church on Sunday morning. "Walk me home," she demanded as they left the church grounds. When he did not speak she waited until they were walking down the path through the old graveyard them pulled him over behind a line of trees. "Kiss me and tell me the truth, did you fuck Kathleen Saturday evening?" Craig took the easy way out and kissed her. Her hungry lips encouraged him so he kissed her again and again.

Evelyn lost all interest in Kathleen pulling Craig further into the trees to what looked like a well used parking hideaway. She pulled him close her hands running down to his butt while her kisses continued to ignite his body.

When Craig did not take the lead, she did. She ran her hands down to find his zip and tugged it down. He was breathing heavy now as she quickly found his cock and massaged it vigorously. His cock responded surging up as hard as a rock. "It still likes me even if you have found another lover," Evelyn whispered as she dropped to her knees and took his cock in her mouth.

All sorts of thoughts ran through Craig's mind as he stood in the church graveyard while Evelyn sucked his cock. He hated the way his mates bragged about their conquests or their pretend conquests. He hated the way girls who put out were branded as sluts when their partners were no better.

He decided as he came filling Evelyn's mouth that he would never tell anyone about his evening with Kathleen.

Looking down to watch as his cum spewed into her mouth he realised for the first time that Evelyn had dressed in heels and stockings to go to church. He helped her to her feet and knelt down to brush a few leaves and tiny sticks from her stockings where she had knelt on the ground while she sucked his cock. "Brush higher," she whispered as she lifted her dress until he could see her tiny silk panties the straps of her garter belt and the wet outline of her pussy.

He had spent hours looking at men's magazines where women were displayed in poses designed to excite men. He shook his head in disbelief but had to admit that what he was seeing in the flesh was the most sexually arousing sight he had seen in his short life. Leaning forward his face close enough to feel and smell her arousal he licked his lips and eased her panties aside. Evelyn pushed his face away, "Don't suck me, fuck me," she whispered.

"Some one might come along. The grounds rough," he cried as she slipped out of her dress. "Stop being a wuss," she laughed, "makes love to me."

Craig was late for cricket practice that afternoon. Even a long soaking in a hot bath had done little to his back still sore from he time spent on the blue metal gravel site Evelyn had picked in her words, " to deflower him."

Kathleen was waiting at the cricket net's. "She said you promised to bowl to her," Harry said with a leer. "Yep that's right she is in the local ladies side and wants spin bowling practice. You can go if you want. You know I'm always looking for more time at the nets so both Kathleen and I will be happy to stay longer and lock up." Harry hung around for a while watching Craig bowl to Kathleen. "She's not bad for a girl," he conceded before he bade them goodbye and left.