The Slug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inch by inch Peter entered her rectum, slowly driving deeper, her bum taking the monster that threatened to tear her flesh open. When fully imbedded the two guys held her still, Pete in her tight hole while pulling her ample bum cheeks apart, Tony still throbbing in her love channel, separated only by a thin film of flesh, she realized that the pain was turning to pure sexual pleasure. This time she felt Pete slide out till only the head of his cock rested inside the entrance to her ring, then slowly her entered her again, as Tony pulled out till his head sat inside her pussy, then the two boys swapped again and again and again. Finally breaking loose from Tony’s mouth Kelly yelled out to all to hear, that she wanted the studs to fuck her together, to fuck her cunt and at the same time to screw her arse and not to stop - EVER. For over an hour the three of the fucked with Kelly swiveling her hips to accept each invading cock.

Only after the three of them climaxed with Kelly almost passing out in pleasure, and the resting squashed between the two panting boys did the rest of us realize that Tom was now buried deep in Trudy’s arse. Him lying on his back on the pool table with Trudy squatting on his cock deep in her rectum, her legs spread wide showing all of her to the rest of the group.

After Tom came almost to quickly for Trudy, they struggled into their clothes. Noticing that most of the group had colasped from a mix of alcohol and excaustion onto the beanbags Tom told the Slug to pull up his clothes and go home. Before he could disappear Kelly told him as seeing her parents thought he was her date that he should be back here at 11 o’clock to take her home. As I turned off the lights Kelly took Jimmy by the hand and they snuggled up on the couch. From under the covering blanket I heard Kelly murmur that Jimmy could slip it in but that was all as she was going to sleep. I covered myself with a blanket on the other couch and joined everyone else in deep sleep.

Like the spineless idiot he is, the slug was at the door at the correct time. In doing so he awoke us all. He coughed as he entered the room. We all watched as Kelly made the Slug lick her cunt clean before she dressed and left the Party.

12