The Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus" I breathed. My body was suddenly on fire. I was fighting with all of my being. My pussy was soaking wet . I looked at Sarah. My eyes widened. She was slumped in her chair, her legs wide open, fingers under her white cotton panties busily masturbating herself. She looked so much younger than her 18 years, especially wearing white knee socks and penny loafers.

Sarah's eyes left the two moaning women on the bed and looked directly at me. She swiveled in her chair, her legs spread wide just for me. I could see her fingers under her white panties sliding in and out of her pussy. I heard her say something to me.

"What?" I murmured.

"Are you a mommy?" she asked.

"No."

"Well you can be my mommy," she whispered loud enough for me to hear. "Come her mommy and lick Sarah's pussy. Come on mommy. Make Sarah feel good."

All reason left me. I slid out of my chair to the floor and crawled towards her on my knees. Without thought, just pure lust, I buried my face in those wet, cotton panties. I felt her fingers entwine in my hair as she pulled me tightly to her. With her other hand she slowly pulled her panties aside and, instinctively, my tongue slipped inside her succulent cunt.

For some reason I felt natural, being on my knees in front of this teenage slut, submissively servicing her to the ultimate pleasure, a female orgasm. I wanted her to cum in my mouth and told her so. "Cum in my mouth, little girl. Cum for me."

It didn't take long. As my mouth filled with her pussy juice I suddenly felt, for the first time in many months, an orgasm well up and burst deep inside me. I wasn't even aware my fingers were buried in my own pussy.

"Keep licking me mommy," she moaned again. "Cummmiinnnnnggggg."

She was a fountain of juice, now filling my mouth and coating my palate and throat. I could only gurgle as the second orgasm rattled my body.

As soon as our orgasms subsided, I lay on the carpeted floor in front of her, totally exhausted. The last thing I remember, her slipping her foot from her penny loafer and placing her sock clad foot over my mouth. Oh god, I also remember how sweet the smell of her sweaty foot.

I awoke to the television blaring in our suite. For a minute I couldn't remember why I was sleeping on the floor. Then it came flooding back to me.

"Oh god," I groaned to myself. The guilt and shame was almost unbearable. I knew the tears were welling up in my eyes but I choked backed the cry I needed. I couldn't let Beverly see me crying. She would just yell at me.

I lifted myself from the floor and sat down in the chair. I heard Bev singing in the shower. i was glad for a few minutes alone.

My blouse was covered with cum juice. I stood up and looked in the mirror. God was I mess. The taste in my mouth had now turned bitter. My tongue was white, still covered by Sarah's thick discharge.

How did this happen to me, I wondered. I've been a straight laced girl my whole life! For Christ sake, my dad was a minister!! Here I am in Vegas licking a young girl's privates.

But I know how it happened. It presented itself I and succumb to it. I was weak. In one weak moment I turned into the slut that Bev wanted me to be.

I'm so hungry, tired and sore. Two and half days in Vegas and I'm almost a wreak. I'm just not used to this pace. And I'm sure not used to the drinking I've done.

Bev came out of the bathroom looking fully refreshed. "Hey sleepy head. It's about time you got up. Look at you. Your a mess. And I know how you got that way," she said slyly. "You were turned on girl. I thought you were going to shake apart when you had that last orgasm. Your a real slut," she said proudly.

Where are you getting ready to go?" I asked meekly. "Your not going out again are you? I'm so tired I don't even know what day it is. I've lost track of time."

"It's Sunday night," she said. "Bars and casinos will probably be slow tonight but I thought we could go out for a little while. We can come home early and sleep till noon tomorrow. How does that sound?"

"I have to have something to eat Bev. And I'd like something cold to drink that doesn't have booze in it. Like a big coke or pepsi."

"You want a steak?" she asked. "How about I order 2 steaks and drinks from room service. You can take a shower while were waiting."

"Okay. Medium well. Don't forget a large soft drink with lots of ice."

The shower felt good. I was beginning to feel alive again. My body wasn't what I was worried about. It was the conflict in my mind. Guilt and pleasure. Like now. The water shooting on my tits. I could feel my nipples growing from the spurting water beating on my chest.

I heard room service as I dried myself off. A good steak and I'll feel better. I was starving.

It was 11pm when we finished our meal. Bev was ready to go. I really wanted to stay in but I knew I couldn't go to bed after eating a big meal like that. I began getting dressed.

"I almost forgot" Bev said. "Sarah left something for you."

There on my bed was Sarah's little cotton panties. I could see they were still damp from her juices.

"Put them on, Bev softly ordered. "You'll feel sexy in her cum soaked panties."

"I can't wear them," I said meekly. "They're too small. Besides, they're soiled."

"You can get them on,' Bev said as she picked them up and handed them to me. "Go ahead."

I pulled them on but they were extremely small and tight. I could feel the back slide right up in the crack of my butt. The front of them barely covered my mound. Just knowing her juices were mingling with mine sent a shiver through my body. I was slipping over the edge again.

As we went down the elevator we decided to stay in the bar and casino here in the hotel. I didn't think we could get in any trouble here. The crowd was pretty thin in the casino. I guess because it was Sunday. I played the slots while Bev played blackjack.

And then it happened. As I was in the ladies room checking my lipstick a beautiful but inebriated woman of about 38 came in. I said hello nicely and continued checking my makeup.

As she came out of the stall she asked me if I were for hire. I didn't know what she was talking about and told her so.

"How much do you charge?" she asked again.

"Charge for what?" I asked bewildered.

"To eat my pussy bitch!" she hissed at me. How much do you charge to eat a woman's pussy."

It suddenly dawned on me. She thought I was a hooker.

"I don't charge anything," I said nervously. "I'm not a hooker."

"Well if you don't charge you must do it for free," she said. She grabbed me by the arm and started pulling me into one of the stalls.

"Let go of me," I screamed at her. She was strong and had me in the stall, door closed, before I knew it. She put her hands on my shoulders and started forcing me to my knees.

"Please, let me go," I pleaded with her. I'm not what you think." It's like she didn't hear a word I was saying. She had her skirt up and pulled my face into her crotch. She wasn't wearing any panties!!

She pulled my head so hard into her crotch my nose slid into her crack. My nostrils were filled with the familiar smell of pussy.

"Lick me bitch," I heard her order me. C'mon, lick my cunt you goddamn slut.

"Oh god, yesss," I heard myself moan. My tongue slipped into her wet pussy, slurping the gooey juice already gathering between her lips.

She began fucking my face, thrusting her hot cunt into my mouth and tongue. I grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and held on while she rode me to an orgasm. I sucked as much of her cum juice as I could, feeling that familiar, warm, gravy flow down my throat.

Suddenly she pushed me away, straightened out her clothes and left. I stood in the stall for another five minutes and fingered myself to three or four orgasms. I filled Sarah's little panties for the second time that day.

As soon as I left the ladies room I went looking for Bev. I was going to tell her what happened but changed my mind. I was mad because I felt raped, no I was mad because I liked being raped. I was all mixed up. By this time my emotions were a shamble. I just wanted to be with Bev and feel safe.

I found her at the blackjack table and, surprisingly, she was winning. She told me she was ahead by $3000.00.

I began urging her to quit while she was ahead. "That's a lot of money Bev," I said as I urged her to cash in her chips. That will pay for your whole trip."

"It will pay for both our trips, my little slut,' she whispered to me. And at that moment I felt like her slut. And I wanted to be her slut.

"Come on Bev," I whispered in her ear. "Lets go to the room. I want to lick your pussy. I want you to cum in my mouth so bad."

"Your going to lick me, Julie, but not only my cunt. I've been setting on this stool for 2 hours. I've got a sweaty asshole for you to service. How's that sound baby?"

I shuddered in anticipation.

As soon as we walked in the room I was on my knees behind Bev. I pulled her skirt up just high enough to expose her luscious ass. Her panties were buried between her firm, round cheeks. I pulled them aside, and with one sweep of my tongue, licked her from the edge of her pussy to the small of her back. I parted her ass cheeks and, thank god she was right, beads of sweat appeared in the intoxicating cavern of her long sweet crack.

In an instant all traces of sweat were gone, now intermingled with my saliva and creating another, new, stimulating taste in my mouth..

The tip of my tongue found her tiny hole, at first involuntarily tightening to my invading tongue. After several piercing pokes, her anus relaxed and my tongue slid in. It felt so degrading, so submissive, my tongue stuck up my best friend's ass, I came without touching myself. It was more pure pleasure, almost more than I could stand.

Bev was fully aroused. She pulled away from me, sitting down in a chair and spreading her legs.

"Come here slut. Lick my pussy. Lick it slow and deep. Let me savor this moment. Mrs perfect, on her knees, eating my soaking cunt. It's all so surreal. Don't you think so Julie?" she said nastily. "Sarah was right about you. You were born to suck pussy you rotten little slut bitch."

Her words tore through me like an eight inch dick. I was now cumming continuously, not being able to distinguish when one orgasm started and the previous one ended. Sarah's cotton panties were now so soaked I was dripping on the floor. Thinking that Bev may make me lick up my own cum juice brought another wave of pleasure and more juice running down my thigh.

I slowly sucked her clit into my mouth, my tongue massaging it tenderly. Her breathing came in gasp as her hips fucked my mouth rhythmically. Her orgasms filled my hungry mouth, a taste I now relished.

As her orgasms subsided I continued lapping, patiently awaiting the next feeding.

"You remember Laura don't you slut Julie. The young girl that works for me and my husband. I'll bet she'd love to have you tongue fuck her. I don't know if she could be seduced or not. Just think, you could come down to our office, sit under her desk and suck on her all day. And she dresses like Sarah was dressed yesterday. You know, the white sox and penny loafers. You could suck on her sweaty feet. You didn't think I noticed your penchant for that did you? God, there's just all kind of possibilities when we get home. Don't you thing so?"

By now I had cum so many times my body was shutting down. As tired as I was I continued licking Bev's pussy.

Suddenly, without warning, Bev grabs me by the hair and roughly holds my mouth and tongue to her cunt.

"Uuugggggghhhhhhhhhh," I heard her grunt as an intense orgasm swept through her, depositing huge gobs of thick juice into my slutty mouth.

"That's enough for now slut. Go to bed. Tomorrow were going to turn all this sex up a notch. Your going to love it you lovely, slutty cunt. Your going to love it.

Beverly was gone when I awoke. I couldn't understand where she would go without me, I was sort of hurt that she didn't wake me like she usually did.

On the other hand, I was glad for the time to reflect on our trip, our changed relationship, and my total shame at what I had become. When Bev had mentioned the night before about all the sexual possibilities we would have when we returned home it turned me on. Now I know that cannot be, especially for me. I love my husband and could never allow myself to fall into such a degrading life style that has pervaded this vacation.

I just can't understand why I've fell under this spell with Beverly. As much as I fight it, it seems to over power me. I still think the town has something to do with it.

I showered and prepared myself to go downstairs for breakfast. As much as I wanted not to dress in one of those slutty outfits, I succumbed, at least for today, to try it one more time. And as I looked at those now, twice soiled and soaked panties that Sarah had given to me, I slipped them once again up my thighs in their smelly, cum soaked state.

After several hours downstairs, breakfast and playing the slots, I saw Bev walking with a young woman towards the elevator.

I followed behind in the next elevator, knowing I was probably going to be interfering in some sort of sexcapade she had planned.

As I entered the room, Bev turned and spoke..."Julie, where have you been? I've got a surprise for you."

She turned to her new friend. "Laura, this is my slut Julie. Best pussy licker in the hotel. Why, last night she licked my asshole so clean I didn't even have to wash it this morning. Do you need your ass cleaned Laura? I'd be glad to have her do it for you if you want."

"What are you talking about Bev," I murmured softly. "You talk about me like I'm your slave. I thought we were friends." I could feel the tears coming to my eyes. I tried to turn away so they couldn't see me cry.

Bev stepped towards me, grabbing me by my hair, and pulling my mouth to hers. Her tongue darted between my lips, the taste of booze dripping into my mouth.

Suddenly, from behind me, I felt hands sliding around my body, cupping my breast. Laura was pinching my nipples!! I felt the pain and, for reasons I didn't understand, I felt the bolt of sexual excitement shoot through me.

Now both of them had their hands all over me. I was blubbering something to them about stopping but my body was telling them to use me anyway they wanted.

Bev released me and told me to take off my skirt and lay on the bed. They both went into the bathroom leaving me on the bed alone. When they came back to the room I couldn't believe it!! Both were wearing huge fake cocks strapped around their waist.

"Nooooooo," I moaned tearfully. "Please Bev, don't do this to me. Enough is enough. I can't do this.

"Shut up bitch, Bev hissed at me. She was on top of me before I knew it. My pussy was wet from their fondling, the dildo head slipped into me easily. As she drove deeper into me the lustful, itching feeling I usually had with my husband came over me. But with him the itch always remained. The dildo went beyond my husbands capabilities. It was reaching my core, and god, oh god, I wanted it to last forever.

"Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," I screamed at Beverly. "Deeeeeeeeeper!!"

I had never fucked with such total abandonment. I felt like a dog in heat. I met every thrust of the big dick with a thrust of my own, trying, trying so hard to get every bit of it up inside me.

Bev rolled us over allowing me to fuck the dick myself, and fuck it I did. I felt Laura behind me, doing as she did before, reaching around me to pinch my nipples. The pain was so sweet. Oh what bliss. But wait!!! I felt something trying to invade my bottom.

"Noooooooooooooo," I screamed. "Please, nooooo. I've never done that. Not now. Pleaseeeee."

To no avail. They both held me till Laura's dildo penetrated my ass hole. God, did it burn. Laura was not gentle. She made several thrust, finally burying the huge rubber cock up into my stomach.

I didn't understand it. Withing seconds my body was in rhythm with both of the invading dicks. It felt like I was losing control of my body functions, like I had to piss and shit at the same time. I didn't care. I just fucked both dicks, welcoming each and every orgasm to their fullest. I had never cum so much. Never. The more I came, the faster they fucked me. I was becoming oblivious to my surroundings. I didn't know where I was nor did I care.

The last I remember were the two hard cocks, rubbing together, deep inside my womb.

I awoke at 10 am. Bev was still asleep in her bed. The sheet barely covered her and I could see she still had the dildo strapped to her body. The other girl apparently had left some time during the night or early morning.

I slipped out of my bed and slowly, so as not to awake Bev, lay down next to her, my nostrils filling with the smell of sex that surrounded her body. Being as careful as possible I hunched my body as close as possible until I could push my sore, swollen cunt lips up against the head of the dildo. I ever so slowly pushed forward until I felt the bulbous head slip into me. I slowly rocked back and forth, fucking the first three inches of the huge cock.

"You are such a slut" I heard Bev whisper in my ear. "You like this big cock don't you girl."

"God yes," I moaned. "Please fuck me Bev. Pleaseeeeee."

Her hips moved forward forcing the dildo deep into my cunt. Two or three more thrust and the rubber cock was buried inside of me. I wanted it to stay forever. I could already feel a orgasm welling up in me. Suddenly she withdrew the dick completely out of me.

"Nooooooo," I wailed aloud as I tried to get in back inside of me.

Bev slipped out of bed, laughing at my depraved lust. "Now that your wet and horny lets get cleaned up and get out of here. This town is full of pussy and I'll make sure you get your share you slutty bitch."

I waited until Bev got out of the shower before I slipped out of bed. While walking to across the room I suddenly realized the soreness of my anal hole. And as sore as it felt I had a sudden urge to be fucked there again. In fact, it felt like the dildo was still inside me. Without warning, I quickly found out why. I barely made it to the commode before natures call gushed out of me. My anal hole felt so huge, seemingly leaving me with very little control of my bowel movement. Strangely, it was just one more thing that sexually excited me.

By noon we were in to hotel restaurant, eating our daily omelet and sipping on Bloody Marys. I barely touched my food, my pussy, my whole body aching for sexual release.

As we ate Bev continually pointed out women and young girls in the dining room.

"Look over there, to your right," she would say. "See that little blonde. Wouldn't you just love to eat her pussy.'

By the time we left the restaurant my panties were soaking. It was like I was in a sexual trance, my body and mind were on one track and that was gratification. And I knew I would only get there through humiliation.

As we walked through the hotel casino Bev's name was paged over the loud speaker. We immediately went to the front desk to inquire. She had a message to call her husband immediately. I waited while she went to use one of the house phones.

When she returned I could tell she was upset.

"Whats the problem?" I asked hesitantly.

"Bill wants me to come home today. He's got problems at the business that he can't handle. I guess were going to have to cut our vacation short.."

"Well we had 5 days" I said trying to console her disappointment.

"Yeah, your right slut. Lets go pack and get out of here."

As we walked down the long hall to our suite, up ahead a young girl about 19 or 20 came out of a room. Even at a distance I could tell she was a sexy little thing.