The Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we passed her in the hall Bev stopped for a moment, telling me to go ahead to our room. She said she would be there shortly. I didn't question her. I did as I was told.

About ten minutes later Bev shows up our room with the young girl.

"Julie, this is Melody. I told her you would pay her $50.00 if she let you suck on her socks. I told her there wouldn't be any funny business, that you had this strange fetish about white cotton bobby socks.

I looked down at Melody's feet, her white sox hanging sloppily aound her tanned calves like a young school girl. I didn't know what a fetish was, all I knew is I wanted to suck them.

As we all stood just inside the door of our suite I reached into my handbag, pulled out a $50 and handed it to the girl.

"Go ahead Julie," I heard Bev say to me. "This is what you wanted so get with it."

I knelt down on my knee's and removed one of Melody's tennis shoes. I brought the foot to my mouth, my nostrils filling with the smell of sweet sweat. My lip's wrapped around her toe's, sucking that familiar taste into my mouth.

I don't know how long I had sucked on her foot, long enough to soak her sock in saliva, when I heard her yell.

"None of that...I'm not into that! Take your hands off of me."

As I looked up Bev was holding the girls arms against the wall as she forcefully tried kissing the girl, her tongue flicking around the girl's lips.

Instinctively, my hands slid up the girl's legs finding her pussy. Her panties were damp!! My head immediately disappeared under her little skirt and my lips honed in on her sexy mound.

I licked her through her panties, holding her by her firm, round ass cheeks as she continued to squirm away from Bev.

Suddenly the squirming stopped! Soon I heard nothing but moans. I heard Bev's voice, "Do you like your cunt licked baby?"

"God yessssss, she moaned loudly. Her body, her hips were already thrusting my mouth, fucking my face with abandonment.

I heard Bev walk away, leaving me on my knee's servicing this sweet piece of meat. Soon she was screaming loudly as an intense orgasm swept over her, her pussy weeping out her love juices, coating my mouth and tongue.

No sooner had she cum, realizing what had happened to her, she grabbed her tennis shoe and ran out the door. I was still on my knee's when I felt Bev take a hand full of my hair and pull me abruptly to my feet. She forcibly marched me into the bedroom and ordered me onto the bed on my knee's.

I felt her behind me, the huge dildo head barely touching my asshole. "I took care of you today slut, and when we get home your still going to be my slut, whether you have a husband or not. You understand that don't you?"

I tried to think that all this would be over when the vacation ended but Bev wasn't going to let that happen. As bad as I wanted that huge dildo buried in my ass I now knew whatever I had become was permanent.

"Do you understand?" she repeated.

"Yes Bev, I understand. I'm your slut. Please fuck me. I need it so bad. Fuck me, fuck m asshole, pleaseeee."

I felt the long, thick cock slide into me, so filling, so good. As I thrust back against her, she forced its entire length up into my belly. As the first orgasm shook my body, I was already thinking of the dirty little bathroom at the dirty little gas station we had stopped at on our way to Vegas. We would stop there again... Bev's ass would be so sweaty by then...and what ever else she might need of me...