The Slut Diaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We weren't done. Not by a long shot. I was determined to get every bit of whatever deep rooted issue I had out. He spanked me next. Had me bent over his lap as his large hand stung my backside red and i promised I'd be a good girl. I guess that worked for him because [pretty quickly I felt a hardness pressing against my stomach that let me know that being good was not on the night's agenda.

He seemed fascinated by my breasts. He kept saying I looked just like my mother but with a great set of tits. Sure it was crude, and I didn't much want to think of my mother in that situation, but I didn't care. It was actually a little sexy to think of myself as one-upping her. Not that I'd have minded anyway but it did add an extra little thrill as his lips locked around my painfully stiff nipples and tried to suck the entirety of my tits into his mouth, one at a time, while he yanked my panties off.

His big cock was impatient though and soon it was pressing against my slick lips. It was such a tight fit. I'd taken big dicks before but even so, my father's thick monster really made me scream. I swear I could feel myself stretching to take him all. It's probably my imagination but I swear I came just by him fitting the whole thing in. It definitely didn't take him more than a few strokes before I was screaming for him, begging my daddy to fuck me even as my cunt spasmed and clenched around his big dick.

We fucked for hours. Never once making love or anything like that. Frantic, pounding fucking. I must have came near a dozen times that night as either he slammed his giant dick into me or I bounced on it gleefully, lost in the rapture of the sinful taboo we were breaking. He'd cum inside me, spraying my cunt with a soothing load of thick jizz that almost always triggered my own orgasm, and then we'd stop and rest for a while. We wouldn't talk. I'd just idly stroke his dick until it got hard again. Then we'd be right back into it. It wasn't until the sixth time, when i was deliriously begging my daddy to pump his thick creamy cum into his little girl and he delivered, that we collapsed into a blissful sleep.

We fucked a few more times in the morning before he left. I didn't feel regrets and, by all available evidence, neither did he. It's not like it magically fixed my relationship with him. I'm not simple. He's still sort of a jerk. But, at the very least, he's more attentive these days. He sees me at least once every couple of months nowadays and we repeat the performance. I don't know what it is but when he's fucking me, when he's practically banging that big dick of his into my stomach, and I'm moaning and shrieking “Daddy” it just makes me cum like nearly nothing else. I'd called lovers Daddy before but, well, it's something different when it's true.

So daddy issues? Probably. But they're being seen to.

That's not to suggest that my sex drive hasn't led to some problems. Nothing terrible or anything. I'm pretty religious about birth control so, by some miracle, there hasn't been any accidental pregnancies or anything of the sort. But it can lead to some messy emotional situations. I remember I had these neighbours, Anne and Bill, a married couple a few years older than me. Anyways, Anne and I became close and she began confiding their problems to me. Apparently it wasn't that happy a marriage. Bill, she said, had had a lot of suspicious late nights at the office and had grown distant. They hadn't been having a lot of sex recently and she felt terrible about it. She'd put on weight recently and felt that was the reason her husband might not be as attracted to her. I told her she was crazy. Sure, she was a little on the heavy side but to my eye all of those pounds had gone to the exact right places. She said that even when they did have sex her orgasms weren't quite what they used to be and how she'd give anything for one really proper fuck.

I'm guessing you know where this is going.

I thought I was doing good. I thought I was showing her that she was still sexy and could still have great orgasms. She said the one she had while I frigged her clit and fucked her ass with my strap-on was the best she'd ever had. Or at least she did, until I went down on her and after a little bit of exploratory fingering I found her g-spot. She gushed when she came, crying and screaming and flooding my face with her delicious girlcum.

We fell into a terrific rhythm. Every now and then she'd come over and I'd eat her delicious pussy until she squirted cum all over my sheets. What's better, we were still girlfriends and often had a blast even after we stopped making each other spasm and shake and scream. I mean, it was really a great time. I mean, how was I supposed to know she'd wind up falling in love with me, saying we should run off together?

It really broke me up to have to turn her down. I liked her, loved the sex and she was a good friend but I knew it would never work. She wanted a monogamous relationship with me, for one. Also, I kind of had a hunch that if she did divorce her husband for me it might come out that some of Bill's late nights at the “office” were really being spent playing out his schoolgirl fantasies with me.

Ok, so that was my bad. But they had an unhappy marriage anyway, right? I mean, they seem much happier now. The last time I saw Anne she had found a wonderful woman who was making her very happy(and was more than willing to have a threesome) and Bill, well, now when he's the football coach and I'm the big-titted cheerleader bouncing up and down on his cock it's guilt-free.

Anyways, even if I did wreck that marriage I'd like to think I made up for it by saving another one. That does require a little bit of explanation.

It was just a year ago. It all started fairly innocuously, with me heading home for the holidays. Like I've said, me and my mother clash a bit. Anyways, we're a traditional family and me and Mom were in charge of cooking while Frank, my step-father, went out to get the tree. We'd barely started stuffing the turkey when she started in on her usual nagging about my life. Thankfully, I've managed to hide the realities of my sex life from her so it was the usual rather than looking into an exorcism but she is still always hassling me to find someone and settle down. You know, mom stuff. She was just going into how I'll never find a decent man dressing as slutty as I do when I decided I could only take so much and came up with an excuse for a break. I told her I needed to check my email. My mom knows nothing about computers so I knew I could take a few hours to do it and she'd be none the wiser. I could surf the web and avoid the urge to stab her with a carving knife.

“Oh, just use Frank's computer in the den,” she said.

I headed into my step-father's private sanctuary to do so and flipped open his lap top. Immediately, I saw that he'd left his computer on and, worse, unprotected. Remember how I said that I felt bad for my step-dad for being married to a woman who felt sex was bad and only for pro-creation? Well, I immediately saw how he dealt with that.

There were multiple tabs open on his web browsers. Some were still photos, some were videos. All were pornographic. I'll get to those later. As I snooped I saw he'd also left open one of those cheap-o online email accounts. I admit it, I'm a bit of a snoop, and I started reading some of his emails. Turns out, my step-dad had been writing someone about those very frustrations. About how he was going crazy with lack of sex and only being able to jack off. He even, apparently, was thinking about leaving my mother. I empathized with him. He'd been married to my mother for 18 years and I can barely go 18 hours without a good fuck.

Anyways, I turned back to the porn. There definitely seemed to be a theme. Almost all of it involved either a woman being fucked in the ass or getting a hot, sticky load of cum blasted all over her face. I couldn't help it, I began to feel myself getting a little turned on. More to the point, almost all of the girls were blonde with large breasts. I thought about that for a while. My step-father had raised me since I was little and here he was, jacking away to big breasted blonde girls getting fucked in the ass and splattered with cum. He'd never given me any sign of impropriety before but, ever since my own father, I couldn't help wonder. Was my step-father beating his cock off, in this very chair, thinking about fucking me in the ass and jizzing on my face?

That was too much for me. In no time my hands had unbuttoned my jeans and my fingers were beneath the waistband of my panties, fingering my stiff little clit and losing myself in the image. I was just on the verge of cumming when my fantasy was crudely interrupted by the shocked voice of my step-father, who was standing in the doorway.

“Heather, what the fuck are you doing?” he said, although not so loud as to be heard by my mother

Well, it was obvious what I was doing. I know most of you probably would think I'd just continue or even invite him to join me but, well, I didn't. I took my hands out of my panties and pulled my shirt back over my breasts.

“Sorry, I thought I was alone,” I mumbled

“Yeah, well, if you're going to do that, go to your room,” he said.

I nodded my agreement and got up from his chair and began to walk past him in the doorway. My step-father's a big man and it was a little awkward getting past him in the narrow doorway. As I did, my ass brushed past a familiar hardness and I stopped, resting my butt against what I knew was the erection I'd given him. It felt impressive.

“Heather, what are you doing,” he whispered,

I don't know why but suddenly the whole thing came together. As much as i didn't always get along with my mother, I didn't want her to suffer the heartbreak of losing another husband. Likewise, I felt a great deal of sympathy for my step-father. In that doorway, with his breath on my neck and his erection digging into my backside, I realized I could kill two birds with one stone. I turned around to look up at him.

“Frank, I saw the stuff on your computer.” I said

“You weren't meant to,” he said, looking guilty, “Don't tell your mother

“It's ok, Frank, I won't” I said, “In fact, I have an offer for you,”

“Heather, we can't,” he said, grasping what the offer may be. Not all that tricky to do, I guess, as my hand was now groping his dick through his pants. It had felt big as I brushed it. It felt enormous in my hands.

“What if I said that you can fuck me every time I come home for the holidays. You can stick this great big dick in my tight little ass and then blast all the cum in your big, heavy balls all over your step-daughter's sweet face” I said sexily as I began dropping down to my knees

“But your mother...”

I looked up at him.

“But that's the price. You have to stay married to my mom and be the same great husband you've always been. In return, I'll be your personal fucktoy whenever you want.” I said plainly, “You can use my body however you want so long as she doesn't find out.”

He looked at me, eyes filled with lust and just nodded his agreement. I began fumbling with his pants. It was too close to dinner and my mother was in the house so I knew I couldn't give him exactly what he wanted but I figured a blowjob would be pretty safe.

“How often are you going to come back?” he asked. That was a fair question. I realized that since I'd moved away and graduated college I'd only come back home twice a year. That didn't seem like a lot.

“Oh, I think I'll make it for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter” I said coyly as I finally yanked his pants down. His cock sprang up and nearly smacked me in the face. It had felt massive and now I could see, if anything, I hadn't gotten the full picture. Frank's cock stuck out almost a foot from his body. Thick,, with large veins running along it and a big flared head that was leaking pre-cum. Even on his big frame it seemed oversized. I took it in my hands, or as best as I could as my fingers didn't meet when I wrapped them around it, and leaned forward to lick the head, tasting that pre-cum.

“Labour day, St. Patrick's Day, Halloween....um, Earth day” I said, thinking of possible excuses to come back home. If this was the cock I was going to get to fuck, I'd convert to Judaism just for the 8 days of Chanukah.

I started blowing him. Frantically sucking him and jacking that big dick off into my mouth. He took some initiative, occasionally grabbing my head and giving me a few gag-reflex inducing strokes as he fucked my mouth roughly. I don't know whether it's that I give a terrific blowjob or that he'd been wanting it for years but it didn't take long before his dick began twitching and pulsing in my mouth and his groans became too much for him to keep back. I pulled it out just in time to get hit by the first rope of cum he fired from his cock, splashing against my neck and cheek. Then one caught my forehead. Then one in my hair. Then he fired one into my open mouth that I dutifully swallowed. I guess my mother's frigidity had it's effect because by the end of his explosion I must have taken nearly a half a dozen big shots of his cum all over me. In the aftermath, I pushed more of his hot, salty cum into my mouth and he caught his breath.

“You should get cleaned up,” he said, finally coming down from his high. I scooped the last of his jizz onto my fingers and nodded, sucking them clean.

With a wink, I got up, went to the bathroom and washed up. I could feel a burning between my thighs that I knew I needed to take care of. I finger fucked myself to an incredible orgasm before washing up and heading into the dining room. Later that night, after my mother went to sleep, Frank came to my room and we really started our arrangement. He fucked me to two climaxes before we went about trying to see just how much of that massive prick would fit in my asshole. With his big dick fucking me back there and my fingers at my clit I came like very few other times in my life. Then, after he blasted a big load of cum in my ass, we enjoyed a few minutes of post-coital bliss before he got back up and went back into his bedroom.

So there you go. We've maintained our arrangement ever since. The marriage is saved, me and Frank can compartmentalize our usual relationship from our sex and mom's blissfully happy in her ignorance. Me and her have even gotten a little closer as in the last year I did make it back home for just about every major holiday(and a minor one or two). I mean, it's not all bad. My mom makes a pretty good turkey and I just love my step-father's stuffing.

And with that terrible pun, the first chapter of my diary ends. Will there be a second? I guess that depends on the response. If people seem to enjoy it there may well be one. If people send me lots of feedback about how I'm a dirty, filthy slut who should be ashamed of herself then there definitely will be.

12