The Slut, Her Master and His Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Fisting and caning.
1.3k words
4
29.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anality
anality
1 Followers

When Helen came out of the bathroom, I wrapped a towel tightly round her so that she could not get her hands free and told you to gag her. You used your piss-sodden panties and wrapped Helen's tights round to stop her spitting them out. I tripped her onto the bed and tied her hands together above her head and then tied them to the top of the bed. Her legs were flaying around, but we got hold of one each and you picked up the cane.

"Now, Helen," I said, "are you going to behave? We'll take the gag out if you promise not to make a fuss and scream. If you scream, we'll put the gag back in and I'll let Loraine cane your cunt. I doubt you will enjoy it as much as she did. On the other hand, maybe we'll gradually be able to make you even more submissive than Loraine is. Are you going to be good?"

Eyes wild with panic, nostrils flared, Helen frantically nodded. I undid the tights and pulled out the panties.

"You bastard" Helen shouted. You raised the cane threateningly and Helen became quiet. "Please don't hurt me, please."

"What will you do if we do hurt you, Helen? Tell Mark? The husband you don't want to touch you. What would you say? 'Paul fucked me up the arse while this woman licked me?' I don't think he would be pleased to hear you came here willingly, to hear about me and you and all the others you fucked. So, be a good girl."

"First, Loraine might like to be licked. Would you like that, Loraine? Have you ever licked another woman Helen? Fifty, and not tried lesbianism?"

You said "I do want to be licked, actually. She can lick my arsehole, fuck my arsehole with her tongue and you, sweetheart, can lick my clit while she does it." We had to turn Helen round and, of course, she struggled to get free, but we tied her at the bottom of the bed and you squatted over her and I fucked your cunt with my fingers and licked your clit and bit it as hard as I thought you could stand and Helen tried to get her tongue up your arse, but not very convincingly, I thought.

As you were groaning and jerking in your orgasm, I told Helen I thought her efforts at tongue fucking were feeble and she would have to be punished. She started struggling again, but I lifted her legs up high and smacked her backside hard three times. She stopped struggling and became quiet.

"Please don't cane me between the legs, please. Mark will see it all red there and want to know why. Please."

"Let me fuck her with my rolling pin," you said and ran to the kitchen to get it.

"The only problem, Loraine, is that she might not think it's a punishment. She might enjoy it."

You smile "Oh, she won't, I can assure you. Not with me pushing it in. You can try to fist her when I take it out, that's one of your fixations. Make her scream."

With a sneering smile you showed Helen the blunt-ended rolling-pin. Helen's eyes grew wide and she started to struggle again. I pushed the sodden panties back in her mouth as I did not want neighbours investigating the screams I am sure would otherwise soon be heard. Loraine held the pin against Helen's cunt and circled it round. I sat astride Helen, my arse in her face, and held her legs open. Loraine pushed the pin and moved it at an angle, first one way, then the other, and Helen's cunt lips moved to the side. Loraine pushed harder and the end reluctantly started going in. Judging by the muffled noises Helen was making, it was very uncomfortable and she was trying to pull away. I gripped her waist with my knees and slowly but surely the rolling pin jerked into Helen's cunt, inch by inch. Her fingers were clenched in a fist, knuckles white, clenching the sheets, muscles taught. I took the gag out.

She sobbed "it's so big. So big. Oh god." Loraine licked her clitoris and Helen made a noise like a cross between a sob and a scream, a series of short sharp grunts as she came.

"Fist her, Paul, go on, I want to see your fist in her."

"Oh Christ, Paul, I'm so sore, please don't, don't hurt me," Helen whimpered.

Loraine squeezed some KY Jelly onto her hand and made a show of smearing it over my hand and smiling at Helen. "You can lick me, Helen, while Paul slides his hand into your tight cunt. But you've had children, so it won't be too bad."

Helen's thighs were rigid as I started pushing two fingers in her very wet cunt. I couldn't see the look on her face as Loraine had pushed her own cunt down onto Helen's mouth. I slid a third finger in and pumped in and out a few times and twisted my hand, which made Helen's hips swivel as she tried to pull away. I added the fourth finger and then squeezed my thumb in. I pushed slowly but firmly and managed to get my hand in up to the knuckles, but her cunt was almost painfully squeezing my hand. I pulled out a little and pushed back in much harder, which made her give out a stifled groan. I rubbed her clit with my other hand and when I stopped and her cunt stopped squeezing me quite so tightly, I pushed again. I kept doing this and each time my hand got a little further in.

"Go on, Paul," Loraine said, "push your hand in, just push hard, she'll love it when it's in. It'll hurt getting it in, but she'll probably enjoy that. I do Helen, I love it when Paul fists me. I'm smaller than you and I haven't had children, so if he can get his hand in my cunt, he can get it in yours."

Helen's cunt lips were over my knuckles now, but it still needed time to get all the way in. I licked her clit and when I stopped, pushed as hard as I could. My hand popped in and Helen screamed and shouted obscenities at me, lying there gasping. Her cunt squeezed my hand and the lips were closed round my wrist.

"Let Helen sit up and look at my hand in her cunt, Loraine." Loraine got off Helen's face and Helen sat up.

"You fucking sod. Christ it hurts. Don't move, let me get used to it. Jesus I feel so full. Oh, shit it hurts." But she was smiling and ran her finger round her cunt lips where they closed round my hand.

"Go on, then, fuck me with your hand." She lay back down and I started pushing my hand in and out, slowly at first, then faster. Then I pulled my hand all the way out and made it a fist and just pushed it in. Helen's noises were a cross between a scream and cries of lust. I pumped my fist in her hot tight wet cunt and she came. I stopped and Helen's cunt throbbed on my fist and Loraine took her chance to get astride Helen's face, her back to me.

I pushed finger up her arsehole and then two. "Maybe I should tie you up again, Loraine, and fist your arse."

"Yes, yes," said Helen, "that will teach the bitch. But first, fist me some more. It hurts, but it hurts so wonderfully. Make me come again."

Loraine said, "Lick me Helen, harder. Make me come." And to me, looking over her shoulder, she said "You couldn't get your whole hand in my arsehole. Not your whole hand. A finger is lovely, push it in and out, I want your cock in there, I'm coming." And she did, in her usual noisy, convulsive way. As she lay on Helen, I pushed a second finger in her arse and added some lube.

"Let's see if we can, Loraine. Hold her down Helen."

anality
anality
1 Followers