The Slut On The Top Floor

Story Info
Owner's wife gets payback.
4.1k words
4.46
114.5k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony King
Tony King
937 Followers

At 55 I'd taken early retirement from the hectic IT industry and landed a cushy job manning the security desk of a posh high rise block of apartments in London's docklands. All I had to do was operate the electronic security door and monitor the bank of TV screens secreted in the desk. It paid OK and it was easy work.

The first few days went well, the people were nice and I even had time to read a few books. Then, I met Mrs. Goldstein. "You, what's your name?"

"Jenkins Ma'am," I replied politely.

"Well Jenkins, take my bags up to the penthouse and if you want to keep your job I suggest you're a bit quicker on the door next time." I started to protest explaining that under no circumstances was I to leave the desk. "Do you know who I am?" she barked, "well I'll tell you, I'm Emma Goldstein, Mrs. Goldstein to you, my husband owns this building. Now, when I give you an order I expect you to jump, do you understand?"

Reluctantly I started to load her bags into the private express elevator. "Not there you fool, YOU, use the service lift!" Now I was fuming. I threw the bags into the lift and took them up to the penthouse. "Leave them there and get out," she snapped, no thank you, no nothing. To her, I was like something she'd stepped in.

The next day I complained to my supervisor. "Sorry old son, I should have warned you. She's a right fucking bitch but her old man owns half the buildings round here so if she says jump you just have to do it."

"But what about the desk, what if something happens while I'm humping her bags around?"

"Just keep a note in the log book, if anything happens, I'll make sure your covered." Barry was a big black guy in his forties and was responsible for security in a number of buildings in the Docklands. He would routinely patrol each site, dropping in to make sure everything was OK. He was good at his job and everybody liked him, but like me, he hated the bitch on the top floor.

Over the next few months I started to cover the night shift, that's when I saw another side to Mrs. G. She was at least 20 years younger than her husband, somewhere in her mid thirties, very tall for a woman and with money no object, she kept herself in good shape, always looking a million dollars with her immaculate long blond hair, designer clothes and make up. With her old man away on business every other week it didn't take long for Mrs. G to show her true colours.

It was 2am when her Roller pulled up. I quickly opened the electronic door and was ready to welcome her in when she almost fell out of the back door of the car into the arms of some guy. She wore a long fur coat and high heels, her hair was dishevelled and her makeup less than perfect. The man she was with was in his twenties, rough and ready dressed in jeans and tee shirt. He had tattoos on his hands and arms and from the bulging muscles he looked like a well trained body builder. I held the door open as he half carried her across the lobby and straight to the elevator. They never even acknowledged me. Now whether she knew about the security cameras I'll never know but no sooner had I returned to my desk than the show started. The camera's mounted in a panel high on the wall behind a small smoke glass door and its wide angle lens covered the whole lift.

The express lift only serviced the pent house and as such was fully carpeted with a plush bench sofa running along the rear wall and mirrors on the walls and ceiling. As I looked at the monitor I was shocked. Mrs. G was sitting down with her coat and legs wide open. All she had on was a pair of black hold ups and her shoes. The gorilla was busy stuffing two podgy fingers up her cunt while she thrashed from side to side. I quickly pushed the record button on the video.

Unfortunately the lift cameras don't record sound but from her facial expressions it wasn't difficult to tell when she came. As he rammed his fingers right up to the second knuckle, her back arched and her hips came forward to meet him. I was amazed at her body, two very large but firm tits topped with prominent cherry red nipples, a tight stomach with trim waist and a completely shaven very wet pussy. With her big tits heaving about and her pussy dripping with juice she looked the complete slut. By the time they reached the top floor she was undoing his trousers and dragging him into the apartment.

"Wow, what a slapper," Barry said when I showed him the tape the next day. "She might be the biggest bitch on earth but I wouldn't mind some of that," he said staring at her shaven cunt while rubbing the bulge in his pants. "Let me know if it happens again, call me on the mobile."

Three nights later and She's at it again. This time she left the car with two men, both about her age and wearing dinner jackets. At first I was disappointed, they all seemed so prim and proper and it was clear that she had a dress on under the coat. She even seemed relatively sober. One of the men nodded an acknowledgement to me as I opened the door and all three entered the lift in silence. I needn't have worried though, even before the lift door had shut completely, the two men were removing her coat and lifting the dress over her head. She stood there in silky black bra, panties, suspenders and stockings while they ran their hands all over her, paying special attention to her tits and cunt. She unzipped both men and was soon on her knees sucking on one while wanking the other. When the lift stopped she just carried on sucking until the guy came in her mouth. I had a real stonker on by the time they exited the lift. I'd called Barry the minute the action started but he was too far away to make it. When I showed him the tape next day he was flabbergasted.

We soon found out when her old man was away on business and sure enough, early hours of the morning and home she'd come, drunk as a pig with some guy or guys on her arm. Barry witnessed several shaggings and we soon had a good collection of video. Then it happened. Barry made the mistake of showing the films around and somehow it got back to Mrs. G. She was furious. The camera was removed from the lift and Barry was paid a visit by a couple of heavies and made to hand over all the tapes. Once she thought she had them all she had him dismissed.

"That fucking slag. Ten fucking years I've worked for her old man's firm and one word from her and I'm fired. I'd sure like to get one over on her man."

"Why don't we show him the films," I suggested, "I've still got the copies we made, that will fuck her big time."

"I've got a better idea," said Barry, "lets really fuck her big time." We sat in the pub making our plans and as the beers went down the better it sounded. By the time the pub closed Barry had recruited five of his black friends on the promise of a gang bang. What he didn't tell them was that it would also be rape.

The next time Mr G was away, Barry arranged for his mate, a lift engineer to drop by. He re-wired the controls so that when she pressed the button for the penthouse, the lift would descend to the basement. Sure enough, 2am and in she rolls with another guy, straight past me and into the lift. I switched the monitors to the laundry room.

She must have been too drunk to notice which way the lift was travelling cause when the doors opened her coat was already wide apart displaying her voluptuous body dressed only in her kinky black underwear. The guy was too busy feasting on one of her exposed nipples to even realise the lift had stopped and the door was open, that was until a big black hand landed on his shoulder and yanked him out. "What the fuc..."

"Security," Barry said and before he could finish the sentence he was dragged up the stairs and thrown out. In her drunken state, Mrs. G was still trying to figure out what was going on and stumbled into the laundry room. I'll never forget the look on her face as she surveyed the six black men standing before her. Her coat was still open giving a clear view of her large tits supported by an under the nipple bra and her lovely body dressed only in matching black suspenders, panties, stockings and very high heels.

"Well now, if it ain't the little fuck slut from the penthouse," Barry said standing directly in front of her. The cameras in main building were wired for sound so now I could clearly hear as well as see. She tried hard to focus her eyes. "You," she said, recognising the black face before her, "I know you, aren't you, wait a minute, yes, I know, you're the ...you're the security man, that's it."

"Was the security man," Barry replied. She stepped closer, her eyes straining to hold him in focus. "Oh yes, didn't my husband fire you?" She suddenly came to her senses and the old Mrs. G returned. "YES, I remember now, he DID fire you. Go on, get out, out before I call my husband." She pulled the coat closed and did her best to look assertive. Barry simply grabbed the coat and pulled it roughly down over her shoulders causing it to fall open while trapping Mrs. G's arms by her side. "Good idea lady, lets call your old man, I'm sure he'd like to know why you're here at 2am in the morning dressed like a fucking whore."

"How dare you, let me go this instance or I'll call the police."

Barry was getting fed up this bitch's comments and hit her hard in the stomach. As she doubled over he held her head down and undoing his flies, waved his large black cock in her face. "See this bitch?" he slapped her round the face with it, "You're gonna get this meat in every hole you got. And when I'm done using you, my friends here are gonna get their turn, you understand me white bitch?" Still fighting for breath her eyes were open wide in the sudden understanding that she was about to get raped by six black men. It had an immediate sobering effect. "Look, please, I'll give you money, I'll even talk to my husband and get you your job back, but please don't hurt me, please." The last please came out as a whimper as Barry grabbed both nipples and twisted hard. Another guy removed her coat completely and while he held her arms from behind the others stood back to admire the view.

"Show my friends your lily white pussy bitch." She looked at Barry. "Please, just let me go and I promise I won't say anything. SMACK. Barry hit her hard across the face. "I gave you an order bitch, now show me your pussy." The guy standing behind released her arms and very slowly she hooked her thumbs in her panties and lowered them over her stockings until they fell to the floor where she stepped out of them. "Open you legs." She stood with her legs apart. "Oh yeah, we gonna enjoy this white meat," another guy said palming her smooth shaven pussy in his hand and rubbing it slowly before inserting a finger between her lips. "Hey, the bitch is already wet." The others closed in and began feeling every inch of her body. All I could see were black hands everywhere. They fingered her cunt and arse and then made her lick their fingers clean. At one time two guys were trying to get all their fingers up her two holes causing her to cry out in pain, even her tits and nipples were pulled and twisted ruthlessly.

"Lets have her over here," Barry said pointing to a pile of unlaundered sheets. One of the guys grabbed her from behind, his hand right between her legs. He pressed his thumb up into her arse hole as his fingers dug into her cunt. It was as though he were lifting her with one hand. With the thumb imbedded up her arse he made her walk across the room on tiptoe obviously causing her some discomfort. "Please, please, I'll do anything you want, only please don't hurt me," she said, squirming to get away. "Anything?" asked Barry, "yes, yes, anything." Barry nodded to the guy and he lowered her down slightly but still kept his thumb up her arse. Barry grabbed her head and pulled her forward presenting his massive prick to her mouth. "Now you suck me real good white girl and make sure you don't spill any, dig?" She nodded her head and opened her mouth. It was a terrific sight watching her ruby red lips encase his large black cock head. It was even better when he slowly pushed forward, forcing his cock into her mouth until she started to choke. We'd seen her deep throating guys in the lift so Barry just continued to push forward until her lips and nose were buried in his wiry pubes. He held her there for a few seconds before pulling out and starting again.

The guy standing behind her removed his thumb from her arse, unzipped his flies and produced an even bigger cock than Barry's. Holding onto her hips he trust forward, ramming it straight up her cunt. She made a gargled noise and her eyes, which up until now had been shut tight, suddenly flew open. She moved forward to try and ease the pain that had invaded her cunt but Barry simply pushed his hips forward pushing his cock deep into her throat, forcing her cunt back onto the invading cock. Holding her real tight, the guy started to slam into her, his thighs slapping against her butt, really forcing it home and knocking the breath out of her on each stroke. Barry held still and allowed her mouth to move up and down his cock as his mate fucked her. Finally, with sweat pouring down his forehead the guy doing the fucking let out a mighty roar, clenched his cheeks and started to cum. Barry held her head still and speeded up his strokes eventually burying his cock deep in her throat while he too blasted his seed into her stomach. They both pulled out at the same time allowing her to collapse in a heap face down on the dirty laundry gasping for air.

I zoomed the camera to between her legs and watched as big globes of white sticky cum started to escape her red swollen cunt hole and run down her thighs. One of the other men had seen it too, because now he wanted some. Pulling her into a kneeling position, he shoved his cock up her ravaged hole.

The guys took turns fucking her mouth and cunt, using her like a fuck toy and not caring when she cried out. They pulled and twisted her tits and nipples until they were bright red and misshaped. When all five of Barry's mates had cum at least once he called a halt. "Right lads, lets have her over the table." They picked her up like a limp rag doll and threw her face down on the table. Using some of the spunk running from her cunt, Barry lubed up his massive cock and started to press against her arse. "Please no, not there, please, I've never done that before, arghhhhhh." Barry pushed forward until his knob end popped in. "Noooo, please ..." she groaned as she realised just how helpless the situation was. Barry held the end of his cock in place and pulled at her hair forcing her head up. "Tell me you want my big black cock up your lily white arse bitch."

"Nooooo, please, let me suck you but please not this." He pushed forward until another inch disappeared. "Tell me bitch or the next push sees the whole nine inches disappear. Ask me nicely and I'll do it slowly, give you time to get used to it."

She was in a no win situation and she knew it. In a little more than a whisper she said, "please, I want you to fuck my arse."

"No, no bitch, it's, I want you to fuck my arse with your big black cock, OK, now try again and make it louder, I want my friends to hear. "Please," she said in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear, "I want you to fuck my arse with your big black cock."

"Good girl, hear that lads, the bitch wants me to fuck her arse." Good as his word, Barry slowly fed his cock into her virgin hole, pausing now and then to let her get used to the immense size. After ten or so minutes he was balls deep. "Now we can really have some fun." Barry started to pound his big cock in and out of her arse while she lay across the table whimpering. Another guy lifted her head and fed his cock into her mouth. Between them they fucked her stupid.

They finished the evening by fucking all three holes at once. With one guy lying on his back, Mrs. G was made to sit astride his rigid prick. After allowing her time to ride it a few times she was pushed forward while another guy rammed his cock up her arse. With her tits crushed against the man underneath, a third guy lifted her head by her hair and offered his prick to her mouth. She grunted like a stuck pig as all three men fucked her relentlessly. When they finished, the other three took over and repeated the performance. By the time they were all through with her she was covered in bruises and had spunk running from every hole.

She was left lying on the floor and after several minutes of inactivity, she raised her head to see the men getting dressed. "Please, can I go home now, pleeeeeeese," She whimpered. Barry reached down and shoved a finger up her well used cunt. "Dunno, feels like there's room for more yet," he said. She looked around puzzled as the other five men left the room. "On your feet bitch, your not finished yet." She went to grab her coat and panties but Barry made her leave them there. "You can come back for them later, I want you just as you are." They disappeared off screen but a few minutes later reappeared at the top of the stairs. "Right my little fuck whore, you're going to beg my friend here to fuck you in every hole you got, go on bitch, NOW!"

To cross from the stairs to the security desk involved walking across the brightly lit lobby in full view of the massive glass doors. She nervously looked out into the dark night before taking the first unsteady step towards me. Boy did she look a mess. Her tits hung over the tight bra all red and bruised, her lipstick was smeared across her face and her mascara had run round her eyes. Both stockings were torn and she had spunk running from her arse and cunt hole onto the black lacy stocking tops. As she got closer I could also see traces of drying spunk in her hair. She came behind the desk, still nervously looking over her shoulder towards the door. I stood in front of her.

"Please, I want you to fuck me," she said looking down at her feet. "Sorry?" I said, lifting her face until we made eye contact. She stared at me defiantly, "I said, I want you to fuck me."

"Well now Mrs. Goldstein, or may I call you Emma?" If looks could kill. "Well Emma, since we are on such good terms how about you start by licking my arse."

She stared at me in disbelief as I dropped my trousers. "Oh, and make sure you get your tongue right in, I like it that way." Barry was nearly beside himself. "Kiss my arse girl," he roared. "C'mon Emma, you've always treated me like shit, now you can eat some." I forced her to her knees before bending over the desk. "Let me feel that tongue bitch." She started by licking round my arse cheeks, never quite getting her tongue near my hole. I used both hands to spread my cheeks. "Lick bitch." Oh, the feeling as her wet warm tongue made contact with my arse was sheer bliss and when she finally stuck her tongue up my hole, well, I nearly came on the spot. Barry was so turned on by the sight of this elegant stuck up bitch licking my ring piece that he got a raging hard on. Her face was suddenly pinned hard against my arse as Barry got behind her and shoved his cock up her cunt once more.

It was an incredible feeling as she groaned into my arse and I felt her hand come up and hold my balls and cock. She was really going to town with her tongue as Barry pumped into her and I was ready to cum. I quickly turned round and aimed my cock at her mouth just as the first pearly shot flew out covering her cheek and nose. She eagerly took my shooting cock into her mouth and immediately started to use her tongue wrapping it round the head and applying a sucking pressure to empty my balls. "Fucking hell man, the bitch is actually liking it," Barry said pumping hard. "Oh God yes, yesssssss." As Barry filled her with spunk her whole body shock as wave after wave of orgasm ripped through her. She straightened her back leaning against Barry's chest and I noticed her nipples were rock hard. As she continued to orgasm, I tweaked them both gently causing her to cum yet again. At my age, it's not often I get two hardons a night, but the sight and smell of this lovely creature being so totally degraded made me hard again within seconds. As Barry moved out of the way I took his place and fed my cock up her slippery arse. This time it took me a lot longer to cum but from the groans and grunts she seemed to be enjoying it. When I finally came up her arse Barry had collected her clothes together and between us we used the service elevator to take her home.

Tony King
Tony King
937 Followers
12