The Slut Wife

Story Info
Stranger dominates wife and husband.
6.1k words
4.35
246.4k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
518 Followers

I watched men approach her one by one, make their pitch and be cast aside like spoiled apples at the grocery store. I was sitting on one side of the bar and she was seated next to an empty chair on another side sipping a glass of white wine and smoking a cigarette. From my perch, I looked her over like an eagle sees its prey and I knew that very soon, I would be swooping into her life and catch my prize.

I picked up my Perrier and strut toward her. Another two men in succession made their pitches and were cast aside. One was discourteous and I used it to my advantage. When he looked at me I glared at him, held his glance and stared him down. I said nothing but he felt my energy and he walked away unsure of himself. I sat down in the chair next to her and ordered another Perrier. That was really everyone's oversight.

When I turned to her she was already gazing in my direction, almost waiting with anticipation. "You look lovely tonight," I said to her.

"Thank you," she said, "do I know you?"

"If you did you wouldn't be asking, would you." I said to her. I noted the bounce in her curling black hair. It cascaded down all sides of her head except at her face where it was shorter and pulled to the sides. She wore light makeup, pale blue eye shadow, thick mascara and a glossy red color on her lips. A black strapless cocktail dress clung to her curvy chest and extended down further than I cared to look at the moment.

"Are you here alone?" she asked.

"I am. And are you? I asked her in return.

"I am. But I don't wish to be," she said.

"Me neither. Shall we sit together until someone wants us?" I asked.

She smiled and laughed at my joke and I said "my name is John Grace."

"I'm Joannie Stevens," she said and extended her hand to me. I took it in mine and noted the wedding ring on her finger.

"Where is Mr. Stevens?" I asked and looked up at her.

"He's tied up at the moment." She smiled but didn't pull her hand away and so I held onto it and looked down the side of her body, noting the black nude stockings over her legs, the gold chain around her ankle and the shiny black stiletto shoes on her feet.

"Do you make a habit out of looking so divine and going for an evening without your husband?"

"I enjoy the attention I draw and the power to reject those who are unworthy of my interest."

"What is your interest this evening?"

"A handsome man to have a drink with, maybe dinner and then we'll see."

"I have a table waiting for me. Would you join me?"

"I'd like that," she said.

She followed the Hostess to our table, and I followed her. Joannie is a tall, lithe woman with long smooth legs that make a man hard in his pants when he looks at her and thinks the thoughts I did as I followed her to our table.

We sat in my usual corner booth facing the open room. Joannie got in first and scooted around to the middle and I sat next to her and stretched my legs under the table.

"This is very nice" she said. Then she leaned closer to me and asked "what are you wearing, it smells really good."

"My family's signature fragrance for men; it is called M."

"I like it," she whispered. She moved her closest hand over my thigh and straight to my crotch. "It makes me want to have sex," she said.

"It's an aphrodisiac." I covered her hand with mine and said "I like its particular effect on you." And I pressed her hand against my growing erection while boldly looking into her eyes. She did not retreat, she simply grasped hold of my hidden package and smiled. "I like it too, and I want to feel you inside me tonight."

We ate a light meal and departed the restaurant together about 9 pm. We got in my car as she had arrived earlier by taxi and she directed me to her home. On the way there she had her hand was in my trousers firmly grasping my erection. As she stroked me up and down and lightly raked the crown with her finger nails, she told me more about her relationship with husband.

They are a couple of kinksters. He likes dominant women and has been her pet for several years and then last month they got married. His thing is he likes to be controlled by her and she likes controlling him in all facets of his life. As she told me her story I half believed her and my cock totally fell for it. I was so hard that paying attention to driving was becoming a challenge.

"Turn right at the next street," she said, "my house is the fourth one on the left after that."

When I got to the fourth house on the left she said "That's his car over there." She pointed to a little Ford further down the road. "You can park in the garage. I have the clicker with me."

In the garage, I parked next to an SL 500. When the door rolled down again, she leaned over my lap and took my cock into her mouth. In one swooping gesture, she sucked my cock all the way to the base and then lifted her head up and looked at me. "You taste so fucking good. If you want you can do me out here first or just take me inside and fuck me right in front of him."

"And he's tied up?"

"I tied him to the foot of the bed before I left. He's naked and wearing a cock cage. It will really humiliate him to see me cum for you." Joannie's eyes were glazed and glossy with lust as she looked at me.

"Kiss me on the mouth Joannie."

She leaned in and put her hands on my thighs and opened her mouth just before making contact with my lips. She was a hungry slut, an unfulfilled wife freely giving herself to a man willing to fuck her in front of her inadequate husband. When our lips touched we let our passions explode and I put my arms around her shoulders and brought her close to me. She sat in my lap with her feet on the passenger seat. We made out with wreckless abandon like young lovers do. It felt so good to kiss her and to feel her tongue press into mine.

"Let's go inside and humiliate him together. He'll love it, you'll see."

"Okay," I said. I opened the door on my side and pushed her out while holding her cradled in my left arm at the same time. It was effective and we got out rather quickly but I held onto her, protecting her from any unnecessary fall. My cock poked out of my trousers and she said "I can't help myself," and squatted down to take me into her mouth. She sucked hard and fast on my cock for several strokes before stopping. Then she rose upward and said "follow me."

I tucked my cock back in my pants and zipped up while following this sexy slut wife.

Inside her house we walked to her bedroom and there I got the first evidence proving her story was true. A naked man wearing something over his crotch was sitting on the floor. His arms were strapped with leather and bound to the footboard of a king size bed. He spoke first.

"Who the hell is this? Where have you been? Untie me!"

"He's a real man. He took me to dinner, opened the car door for me and everything," she said.

The man on the floor said nothing. "What's that on your crotch?" I asked him.

"It's a CB 2000," he said with confidence.

I squatted down near him and said "that's the small one isn't it."

His face reddened. Joannie laughed. "You know about those?"

"Not really. It looks small." I rose and stepped closer to Joannie. "I can see why you're out on the nightly prowl for men."

"Lucky for me I found one with a lot of promise," she replied.

Whatever anxiety she may have felt earlier at the restaurant had long since vanished now that we were interacting in front of her controlled husband. This was such a bizarre situation and yet Joannie's physical attractiveness and her wanton attitude to be naughty with me made the occasion especially inviting.

Joannie put her arms around my neck and we kissed passionately like long lost lovers. She moaned throughout our kiss and when we stopped to catch our breath she told her husband what a great kisser I was. The kink between them increased the eroticism for Joannie as well as me. With each enticing word she shared with him, I wanted to fuck her harder and longer.

"He has a magnificent cock," she told her husband. "I already sucked it in the car on the way over here."

She reached down to my trousers and unzipped my fly. Then she pulled my erection out of my pants and gave me several long strokes with her fist before she knelt at my feet and took me into her mouth. She moaned while my cock was in her throat and the vibration on the head had a wonderful effect. "Your mouth feels so good Joannie," I said as I combed my fingers through her curls and grasped her head. I thrust my pelvis forward while holding her head firmly in place. In doing so, my cock stabbed into her throat and I swear to god this woman simply sucked me harder.

"God damn you Joannie, you fuckin slut!" her husband yelled. He struggled against his binding. "You selfish whore, you get all the fun and I can't even stroke."

"I don't like your tone punk. If you don't want me to beat the shit out of you I suggest you hold your tongue."

Joannie inhaled deeply and sucked me down her throat. She reached up and covered one of my hands with her own and pressed it until I took over. It was becoming very clear to me that she didn't just want to have sex, she wanted to be used while her husband looked on, unable to stop it. When I felt her lick my balls while the tip of my cock was buried in her throat, I told him what was happening and asked him if she ever did that for him.

I laughed loudly as he shook his head no. "She's incredible. I think I'll stay the night. Does anyone object?"

"I do. This is my house, you can't stay here."

Joannie withdrew my cock from her mouth but held onto it firmly. "Don't listen to him. It's my house. He put it in my name when I married him. You stay as long as you like."

"Stand up honey and keep your hand on my cock if you want to." She stood and did exactly as I requested. She stood close to me on my right side with her left hand loosely grasping my cock. She stroked it slowly and waited for me to speak again. I slipped my arm around her back and let my hand fall to cup her right ass cheek. It was firm, not squishy. "You have a very nice ass darling," I said to her, "I'm looking forward to sodomizing you."

"Oh my god," said her punk husband.

"How many times have you fucked your wife?"

"I've never been allowed to."

I laughed. "You're kidding. You have a hot wife who is naturally beautiful and horny and you are a wimp of man unable to satisfy her. You should be ashamed of yourself."

"She won't let me."

"Your wife wants a man who doesn't ask permission, he does what he wants."

I touched the front of Joannie's dress and cupped her right breast. She moaned as I closed my grip on the material and her breast. Soon I was moderately squeezing and she did nothing to stop me. Instead she turned her gaze to me and I kissed her on the mouth. Her sweet mouth opened right up for my tongue and we French-kissed passionately before her bound husband.

When I found the zipper on the back of her dress, I pulled it down and then peeled the front of her dress down and away. Now she was topless and I touched her bare breasts with my left hand. Joannie remained at my side, exposing her natural tits to her husband all the while allowing me to grope her.

I moved my right hand down her back, over the bunched up portion of her dress and then to her bare ass cheek. My fingers dove down the crack and landed on her thong. I reached down further until I was cupping her mound with my palm. I watched him watching me with her. His silent curiosity gave him away. He knew what I was doing and he said nothing to distract me. He wanted it that way. And so to reward his good behavior, I said "your wife is already exceptionally wet." It had the affect it should have. He closed his eyes momentarily and felt the reality sink in.

Joannie moaned freely as I pressed her thong between the folds of her pussy with my middle finger. I toyed with her pussy by raking my fingers over the material and pressing firmly in order to further stimulate her sex drive. It worked wonders until finally she asked me if it would be okay if she took off her dress.

"Yes, but leave your shoes on," I said.

While she removed her dress I squatted next to her husband and whispered "Your wife is one fine bitch, I'm really enjoying myself with her. I hope you're going to be quiet and cooperative this evening. Who knows if you play along you might get rewarded."

He looked at me without speaking. I could see the impact of the eroticism in his eyes. He was humiliated and turned on at the same time. I reached down and snapped the back of my index finger against his cock cage and said "how did you come to wearing this?"

"She put it on me."

"Yes but who's idea was it?"

"Mine."

"How do you like wearing it so far?"

"It doesn't feel as sexy as it looked in the catalog."

I laughed. "You're so funny. I like that." Then I looked at him without emotion and said "when I fuck your wife, I don't want to hear a sound from you unless one of us asks you for a response. Now do I need to gag your dirty mouth or will you remain silent like a good cuck boy should?"

"I think I might need to be gagged."

"I appreciate your honesty. Do you have a ball gag?" He shook his head no. "What about a tennis ball and duct tape?"

"I think we might have that in the garage," said Joannie. She was standing naked and looking glorious in her high heels.

I stood and said "show me honey."

She extended her hand to me and said "Come with me, lover."

In the garage, I fucked Joannie on the hood of my car. She lay on her back like a true slut and opened her legs to me. Her pussy glistened under the overhead light and I simply accepted her invitation by mounting her with my clothes on. As wet as she was, she was also tight and so I had to push harder than I expected in order to attain full penetration. Her tightness made it so much more fun and the friction I felt while I fucked her was incredible.

"I'm enjoying myself," I told her as I pushed in deep. Her eyes opened and she said "Me too, you feel incredible. I'm just enjoying every moment."

"I half believed you before we got here that you had a husband. How did you end up with that guy?"

"He begged me for months and I finally gave in."

I was slowly sawing in and out of her pussy. The talk, the scene, the knowledge of her husband bound in their bedroom and the beautiful woman I was with was taking a toll on the state of my cock. A great lover prides himself in his stamina and ability to withstand orgasm until his partner achieves her own and I was finding it increasingly difficult to live up to that standard with Joannie beneath me.

"Do you like him? How mean does he want it?"

"I like him and he wants us to be unmerciful."

"I want to cum inside you. Then I want to see you tell him, mount him and force him to clean you out."

"Oh my god, that's so hot." She wrapped her legs around my waist and said "fuck me hard sir, I love it hard and fast. Cum in me when you need to. I want to do everything you want." Then she moaned as I picked up the pace of pounding her.

After only a few more minutes, Joannie began having her first orgasm and I followed soon after. My load filled her and overflowed as I rammed her hard. When I was done cumming inside her I pulled out and stepped back to give her room to dismount the hood of my car. The slut lifted herself off the hood and slipped to the floor with ease. From there she dropped to her knees as if in prayer and offered to clean my cock with her mouth. How could a man in his right mind refuse such a warm offering from the married woman he just soiled?

I accepted gladly and she began by cupping my balls in the base of her hand and held my cock upright with her fingers. My cock was adoringly licked up and down and all around over and over again. When I thought she was done, she kept going, repeating every lick and stroke up or down and all around over and over again. This blowjob was turning out to be more than just a thorough cleaning and as I stiffened again she picked up her pace and soon my erection was ready for re-entry inside her.

"I've always fantasized about meeting a woman like you, this is so cool."

"What am I?"

"A hot wife, a woman in control of her marriage and who looks outside of it simply for the pleasure."

"I love your cock. It is magnificent and feels wonderful inside me. You have no idea what I have to put up with. I just want to enjoy it as long as I can."

"I want to fuck you again, right here, right now," I said to her.

"How would you like to take me?"

I looked down at the floor between us and said "it looks pretty clean right here, what do you say?"

She smiled and then got down on her hands and knees. She shook her ass a little and looked over her shoulder at me with a broad smile. "Mount up cowboy," she said.

I squatted down and poked my cock into her wet hole. It slid in easily and I grasped her hips in my hands and pushed in and out of her several strokes before moving into a kneeling position. With each plunge inside her, we both heard the unmistakable sounds of a previous cum deposit being forced out of her. If I were younger, I'd have the everlasting strength to pummel her hard enough to empty her, but I am 44 and must move to my knees in short order. But kneeling behind such a beautiful and willing woman is no sacrifice and I take pleasure in knowing I am welcome to unload inside her again and again and again.

"Why don't you get an annulment?"

"What?" she asked.

"Why do you stay married to him? Why not get an annulment?" I continued fucking her, albeit slowly.

"It's an option and I am considering it. But lately, he's been doing housework and I hate housework. I'm playing along with him, wondering if he's serious or going to flake out on me."

"So you want him like this?"

"It's so addictive. I'm working with an attorney to draw up papers that will protect me in case he suddenly files for divorce."

"That's a good idea. Why fuck up your happiness as a wife who is only acting upon her wimp husband's wishes."

I pushed into her as deeply as I could and held myself inside her while my cock throbbed. Her story was so narcissistic and erotic. I wanted to learn every detail and become part of the journey if she would let me.

"Was he serious, in the 7 years he was with you before marriage you never let him fuck you?"

"He's fucked me. He's good at it too. Unfortunately, he hasn't fucked me since we got married. On our honeymoon, he lay between my legs, licking my pussy like a pro and telling me of his cuckold wishes, how he desired to clean me out after I was freshly fucked my another man."

"How did you respond?"

"I came on his face. The idea sounded so incredibly hot to me. His fantasy really pushes the boundaries of marriage but that makes it exciting for me too. When I told him I wanted him inside me, he retrieved a dildo and used that instead. He told me a cuckold doesn't deserve to fuck his wife."

"No, he certainly doesn't," I said to her and rammed her harder.

"I'm not a cold-hearted bitch. It took some time for me to really believe this is truly what he wanted and what I wanted. That our marriage can survive and thrive."

"I think it's hot that you are in control of him and that you give yourself freely to me."

"Tonight was the first night I went on the prowl for a man to fuck. You were just too good to pass up. I'm glad you came home with me," she said.

I stopped talking and concentrated on the joy of fucking this wanton hot wife as we knelt on the floor of her garage. I grasped her hips and pulled her toward me as I thrust into her. Her pussy was wet as ever, the recipient of an everlasting flow of female lube. And yet, she felt wonderfully tight on my firm erection. The friction took its toll and as I listened to her cum, I came once again too.

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
518 Followers
12