The Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady Grey
Lady Grey
462 Followers

Apart from my suspender belt and stockings, my brief thong was the only item left. Greg smiled over at John, then reached down, and gripping the thin waist band of my thong, (I couldn't believe the thrill I felt) he peeled away that last damp item of clothing from my body and revealed everything. The aroma of sex was almost over powering. I knew the small item of black lace he was still holding was soaking wet, drenched in my juices. He bent down and I gently lifted one foot at a time and allowed the last item to be slipped from my body.

He leaned forward and kissed me tenderly. Then he stood beside me proudly displaying me to his friend. I could see the hunger in John's eyes as he looked with excitement at my naked body. I smiled slightly as I saw him attempt to adjust the pressure that was obviously building up in his pants. Greg gripped my shoulders. "My wife," he said in an awed voice. "Isn't she just beautiful?"

John nodded silently, his eyes never leaving my body. I smiled nervously at John, who still could not believe what was happening. "My God, Greg, you're a lucky bastard. She is so incredibly beautiful," he gasped at last.

Greg took hold of my hand and led me towards the still gaping John. I felt my unrestrained breasts move slightly with the flowing movement of my body. "Let's all go through into the lounge. We can be more comfortable there." John rose from the table and followed us meekly. In the lounge, I had already set the scene. The lights were low, perfumed candles were scattered around the room filling the air with an intoxicating aroma, and soft sensual music was playing on the hi-fi.

It felt incredibly exciting to be naked in the presence of the two men and I moved with confidence. I went over and sat down on the long sofa and smiled up at the two of them. Then I patted the sofa on either side of me. "Would you two gentlemen like to join me?" They didn't need a second invitation and quickly positioned themselves on either side of me. I smiled at Greg, then turned to John who still seemed in a state of awe over the whole thing. I took him in my arms and kissed him tenderly, holding him against my naked body. At first he seemed stunned, and then he began to respond, his tongue slipping into my mouth and wrestling with mine.

I at last pulled away and looked at him. "I know you have always fancied me," I said. "Well, tonight is your chance; my body is yours for the evening." I took his hand and drew it up to my breast. At first he just rested it against the warm firm flesh. Then slowly he started caressing me. I looked around at Greg. He was smiling as he watched his friend caress my breast. I let him enjoy himself for a moment, then I moved myself around so that I was in a position to lay my head on Greg's lap and drape my legs over John's. I saw the two guys exchange glances as they looked down at my naked body laid out before them. Greg smiled at his friend and then gently began to caress my breasts. I saw that John was still hesitant, not sure about what to do. I could already feel the hardness of two erections pressing against my body. I smiled. I reached for John's hand and pressed it against my warm, damp pussy lips. I looked up at him. "Please," I mouthed, closing my eyes and parting my legs.

How could he refuse such an appeal? I squirmed in delight as his hand began to explore my damp thighs, and then I groaned, clutching tightly on to the cushions of the sofa as he ran his finger slowly up my between my outer lips. Then to my delight, he expertly exposed the hard nub of my clit and began to rotate it gently with his finger. I groaned even louder as I felt his fingers slip inside me, and I clenched my hands even tighter.

I knew by Greg's actions that he too was becoming more and more excited. Things were going even better than we had ever imagined. As he worked on my breasts and nipples, he watched John exploring the delights of my pussy. I knew it must be exciting him to see his friend's fingers dipping into me, and I guessed he could tell from my reactions that I was totally enjoying the whole experience. Suddenly I cried out and gripped John's hand, pressing it hard against my pussy. My body writhed on their laps as I experienced that first wonderful orgasm. I relaxed for a moment, and then looked up at them smiling contentedly. I looked up at Greg, "Are you going to let John fuck me now?"

I could see John was startled to hear my request, but Greg smiled at me. "If that's what you want, my darling. I'm sure he won't refuse such an offer."

I eased myself up into a sitting position; and wound my arms around John's neck. I kissed him hungrily. "Would you like to fuck little Carla?" I asked in a childlike voice.

I saw him look over towards Greg, who smiled and nodded. "Go ahead, my friend, she really wants to feel you inside her," he said quietly.

I didn't wait for him to ask, but I began to pull at John's belt. Soon I had it undone, and with some effort, his pants were down enough for me to extract his cock. It was everything I was hoping for, red and angry, the dark purple head already slick with pre-cum. Greg moved to the end of the sofa to give us room and to be in a good position to see what was going on. I got up and straddled John's lap and rubbed my wet pussy up against his cock. I raised myself and with a little help from John, I impaled myself on his rampant tool.

The expression on Greg's face was wonderful to see as he watched his best friend's cock slide deep into my willing pussy. I smiled at him and mouthed him a kiss as I wrapped my arms around John's neck and began to work myself up and down on his shaft. Soon the pair of us were gasping with our exertions, while next to us, I was not surprised to see that Greg had his own cock out and was stroking along its length as he watched us fuck. I could feel my breasts bouncing and my erect nipples were sending exciting waves of pleasure through my body as they rubbed against John's shirt front. The whole scene was now way beyond our wildest expectations. Suddenly, I screamed loudly and my body went rigid. Then with a groan, I collapsed onto John's lap, kissing him wildly.

We both fell back on the sofa breathing heavily. After a while I eased myself up off John's lap. I could feel the juices oozing from my pussy and running down my thighs as I moved over to where Greg was sitting watching our performance. I gently removed his hands from his cock. "Can I help you with that, my darling?" I smiled and kissed him. Then I began to work on him urgently. As my slim fingers slid up and down his shaft I leaned forward. "I really enjoyed that, my darling. John has a wonderful cock," I leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "Did you enjoy the show?"

Greg nodded, and then he suddenly began gasping as I began pumping him furiously. With a cry, he suddenly came, and thick spurts of creamy white juices splashed over my hands. Greg reached out and pulled me tightly against himself, hungrily kissing me. "Thank you, thank you," he repeated

When we finally pulled away, I lay curled up beside him, contentedly licking the juices from my fingers. We looked over to where John was sitting watching us. He smiled. "I always said you two were a wonderful couple. Carla is so incredible. She's beautiful with a wonderful, amazing body and so completely uninhibited." I turned and smiled at him. I stretched out a long shapely stocking clad leg and rubbed it against his thigh. He knew he could see the pink wetness of my pussy still slick with our juices.

"I hope you're feeling rested," I said to him with a slight grin, "because I've got a pussy that's feeling hungry again. She wants more cream."

I slid off the sofa and stood in front of John. I pulled him to his feet. His pants slid down his legs and he stood there. I unfastened his shirt. I saw Greg watching me, a slight smile on his face as I stripped his friend naked. Then I ran my hands over his firm chest and leaned forward and licked his nipples. I could feel John's erection pushing against my thigh. I leaned over and whispered in his ear. "I want to feel both of you in me this time." John looked over at his friend and smiled as he nodded.

We moved over to where Greg was seated and I went down on my knees in front of him. I looked up at him lovingly as I took his already hardening cock in my hand. I leaned forward and rubbed the head of it over my lips. Greg gasped as I opened my mouth and drew it into the warm enveloping wetness.

I guessed John knew what I wanted him to do for I felt him position himself behind me. His hard cock pressed against my bottom. He ran his hands between my wet thighs and I parted them invitingly. I felt the wonderful sensation of his cock rubbing up against my pussy lips. I felt them part easily and with a groan, he slid slowly into my tight passage. John gripped my thighs and soon the three of us were working in unison. Greg and John were facing each other and I knew that Greg would have a perfect view of his friend thrusting himself into my body. I smiled to myself at the thought, and then took him even deeper into my throat as I heard him speak to his friend. "I hope you have enjoyed your evening with us. We must all do it again sometime." Between hungry mouthfuls, I agreed heartily.

Lady Grey
Lady Grey
462 Followers
12