The Small And Large Of It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suzie3w
suzie3w
535 Followers

My legs were too wobbly to support me, but by putting my arms on his solid shoulders and around his neck I could steady myself enough to lift my ass off the cushion, while he pulled my dress out from under me. I held there even longer and he pulled my panties down as well. I don't know if he planned that or did it because I obviously wanted him to. And oh! I wanted him to.

So here I was sitting totally naked on Nate's couch when I realized that he was completely and fully dressed. That just wouldn't do. As I lowered myself back to a seated position, I also lowered my hands from his neck to his shirt. I undid his buttons, one by one, very slowly, because that seemed to be the way he had done it and I was under his spell. I looked him in the eyes most of the time I was doing this, and was pleased to see that he was looking at my naked body. Not a surprise, but it made me very happy. Our eyes met a few times briefly and we smiled, but he was soon back to looking at my body.

His hands were not idle either, as he stroked my sides, my breasts, my neck, always something, while I finished with his shirt. I had some trouble with his belt, and he helped finish with that and undid the button. He left the zipper for me, which I gladly began pulling down, though it was more difficult than I expected because of a large lump that stretched out the material. I knew what that was and was anxious to see it.

I had it most of the way down when he lifted himself off the cushion and slid his pants and underwear out from under him and down to the floor. I gasped when I saw his erection spring upwards and wave in the air. He did nothing but let me look for a moment, and I attempted to make sense of it.

His erection was so much bigger than Kyle's. I had convinced myself that Kyle's was a normal sized dick, and now here was one right in front of me that made most of the pictures I had seen look small. I thought it had to be at least seven inches long. Maybe eight. Like, twice the size of Kyle's. And strangely enough, that wasn't the most impressive thing about it. It was amazingly thick. I could not even comprehend the size of it. I could only stare.

Nate began stroking my arms again, then my breast. I was still doing nothing but staring at his tool. I finally came out of my trance, if only to wonder how in the world something this size could possibly fit inside me. If Kyle's was so painful getting in, and it was still somewhat painful even the last time we did it, how could this monster even hope to get inside me? Could I even get a little bit in? Enough to make it feel good for Nate? I was getting scared.

At the same time, I had to touch it. I reached out and took it in my hands. Yes, both hands. One would never do. I was amazed at the touch. It actually felt just like Kyle's. I wasn't sure what I expected, but it looked so different I was surprised that it felt the same. Only huge.

I stroked up and down slowly on the shaft, mostly just getting a feel for the size of it. Nate moaned a little this time, while leaning in to kiss me hard. I squeezed his shaft harder as we kissed as hard as before. My legs spread, or maybe Nate spread them, and his hand found my slit. I didn't know if I could keep my sanity as such feelings were shooting through my body from all directions. His fingers felt good sliding up and down my pussy lips. Much better than ever with Kyle. And I realized that I was wet. My pussy was leaking fluid, and Nate was spreading that fluid all over. My sensitive lips were opening up and his fingers were sliding further in between them. Up and down, back and forth, just like I was doing to his cock.

I felt one of his fingers burrow deeply, and realized it was no longer just between my lips, but had found my hole. I moaned louder and shifted my hips to tilt them upward, making it easier for him to reach. My legs were spread as far as i could manage in this position. His finger slid deeper into me. It felt more like Kyle's penis, but it was sliding easily. In and out. In and out. Then thicker. There were two fingers pushing into me, spreading me wider, and making me wilder. When he moved a thumb up from my slit and found my clit, I erupted in a strong, noisy orgasm. The first one I ever had that wasn't caused by me! And it felt so much better!

But he wasn't done with me. By this time he actually had three fingers wedged part way up my pussy, and I was humping myself on them. I did feel some pain, but it gave me pleasure also. Another story I had heard that now made sense to me.

He pulled his fingers out of my pussy and returned just one of them, pushing it as far into me as he possibly could. I never wanted this to end!! I had long ago lost contact with his penis, and I reached out, trying to find it. It wasn't hard. To find, I mean. It most definitely was hard! And leaking from the tip. I tried stroking it, but it was just too difficult in this position, and with my mind overwhelmed with what Nate was doing to me.

He pulled me down, lying flat on the couch, and adjusted my legs. I had one leg on the floor and the other bent up, nearly over the back of the couch. His body was completely between them. I felt his cock - oh, shit, what could I call it except a cock! - slip between my pussy lips, Just the head went up and down, opening my lips up, causing me to shiver again.

"But how could this ever fit inside me?" I thought just as I felt the head pop into my channel. I moaned as it pushed slightly further in, only this time the moan was more pain than pleasure. Nate stopped, just barely inside,

and stroked my tummy, my clit. It felt good, but I was tightening up my vagina, awaiting the invasion of his huge tool. He must have realized this as he took it out, letting it slide up and down my lips some more. He placed the length of it along the length of my lips while he stroked my tummy. Then my neck. He leaned down and began kissing my neck, little pecks that had felt so good before. They still did, but I was more nervous now.

I felt like he had placed a baseball bat between my legs, and was rubbing it along my pussy. It was warmer and softer than a bat, but too huge to fit inside me. What was I going to do? Refuse him? Wasn't I grown up enough to take a real man? A real cock? I felt my eyes well up in tears when I thought of ending this. He had me feeling so good up to this point, how could I deny him? But the thought of that thing inside me felt like a death sentence. How could I even live through it?

Nate sensed at least some of what I was thinking. He continued rubbing his cock along my pussy, making it feel good. I felt it leaking even more, wondering how he was going to clean his couch. He kept stroking my body, especially around my tummy, and playing with my clit. And he kept kissing my neck, and my ear. Oh! I felt his fingers in my crotch, and I heard the squishy sounds of him spreading my lips wide. It must have made loud sounds to be heard over the moans I was making. Then I felt the head of his cock nestle into my pussy, between my lips, right at my opening. I could only imagine a huge wooden shaft in some kind of medieval torture device, ready to impale me and split me wide open. My insides tightened up, subconsciously trying to keep the invader out.

Nate felt it.

"Relax, Hannah. Don't get tense. Relax and enjoy," he said.

I knew he was right. I remembered how I could tense up with Kyle. Even his little thing hurt more when I was tense, and when I relaxed my muscles it felt much better. It never felt great, but it was better. And he never took the time to excite me like Nate had done. Was still doing. Kyle never even made me wet. When I quit worrying I could tell how excited my body was. How wet my pussy was. Just relax I told myself, too. I concentrated on all the good feelings he was giving me. I couldn't even tell how many different places I was feeling excited. It was overwhelming. My whole body was like one big nerve ending. My mind forgot the worry and was just thinking of pleasure.

"Take me!" I whispered. I felt Nate's body tense when he heard this. "Fuck me!" I said. And I meant it.

As he held my lips apart with one hand his other hand positioned his cock. He pulled back enough to allow his cock head to settle into my hole, and he pushed. Gently, not hard, but firm. I moaned, pleasure for a moment and then pain, but I tried to hide that from him, He stopped pushing and pulled back, just a little, then pushed in again, this time going further inside me. It felt like my pussy was stretching more than I ever thought possible, but I kept trying to concentrate on the good feelings as he opened me up. Stopping again, pulling back, deeper inside he went. He did this several times. He must be about the whole way in, I thought, when I needed to rest.

Whenever I thought of his huge cock ramming into me, I pictured being impaled down there in some kind of cruel, medieval torture device. It just wasn't possible that a huge limb like that could be rammed up into my tiny little pussy without doing a lot of damage. But with thoughts like that my muscles would tense, and I knew I couldn't do that. I had to keep my mind on the pleasure.

"Wait," I said softly." Just a minute, let me adjust."

Since he was all the way in he would want to start fucking me now. I wanted my pussy to relax a little more when he started that. As we waited I looked at where our crotches joined. I saw where his huge cock was spearing into me, and I gasped when I realized he was only about halfway inside me. I could still see so much of his cock - about the whole length of Kyle's was still outside of me. And it took only half of Nate's cock to feel like he was splitting me open!

"Holy shit!" I said, not nearly so soft. "You have so much more to get in. I can't take it all" I was starting to panic again.

It's okay, Hannah," he said, calmly, "It's okay. You don't have to take it all Babe. Don't worry. You're doing fine, and if more is too much for you, then we'll stop here."

When I stopped to think about what he was saying, I began to calm down. Was he really saying that he would stop? I must have been looking very confused.

"It's okay." he repeated, as he pulled his out an inch or so, then slowly back in the same inch. Another time, slowly, then said, "Is this okay? Does this hurt?"

I shook my head, then managed to say, "No."

It did hurt some, but it also felt good. And each time he pulled out and went back in it felt just a tiny bit better. I realized that I could do this. If he fucked me with half his cock, I cold do this! Wow, this guy is great. I was thinking how thoughtful he was, going back over several examples since we had started, and then realized that he was fucking me while I was thinking. Still only half way, but he was moving faster, more like a real fucking. A nice slow screw. It was feeling pretty good now. I looked back back down at my crotch and saw half his cock at my pussy, pulling and pushing, sliding into my body. It was turning me on more. I relaxed and thought of good things, and my juices were flowing.

I was thinking that I was going to cum again, Nate was making me feel so good. But I wanted him to cum. He deserved it. I really wanted it, I kept thinking that with more and more ferocity until I realized that I was actually thinking of myself as my climax was approaching. I was pushing my hips up toward him now, reaching for that release as he pushed into me.

"Not fast enough," I suddenly felt. "Not hard enough." But I didn't dare say that out loud. If he slammed that whole hard cock into me I might split in two. But my insides were boiling. I was going to cum. I looked again to where his cock was attached to me. "Where else can you see a thick hard cock while another one pounds away inside of you?" I was thinking. Of course, it was just one cock, but seemed like two.

"So big!" I moaned out loud. "So good!" I was getting louder now. "Fuck me! Holy fuck you're big! You feel so good! HOLY AAAA..." I yelled as I came, a massive orgasm like I had never had before. I felt like I couldn't get enough cock at the moment, though I knew THAT wasn't true! My head flailed from side to side as my body was wracked again and again. Just as I began to calm down enough to think, I heard Nate moan, then felt his cock spasm deep inside me. Thank goodness he was cumming. Yes!

It actually triggered a few more small spasms in me, just feeling him releasing his load. He pulled out and back in then with each new eruption, holding it in at the deepest point for his last little spurt.

"Holy fuck!" he said. "Holy fuck!"

"Was that good?" I asked, mostly joking.

"Holy fuck!" he repeated, then laughed because he couldn't say anything else. "That was incredible," he finally said. "Are you okay?"

How sweet. Even at this time he was concerned about me.

"I'm good," I answered. "That was the best thing ever! Even though I think my pussy is split open." Then I laughed. "No, I'm fine, but holy shit are you big!"

"Look" he said, looking down to where we were still connected. He had hardly begun to soften, but when i looked down I saw that he was mostly inside me. Only an inch or two had not gone in during our climax.

"You were - nearly all inside me?" I asked. It was obvious, and I didn't have a question, but I asked anyway.

He smiled and nodded. I laid my head back and laughed, relieved that I had taken his cock, well almost all of it, and I was still in one piece. And was feeling damn good!

"Sorry for being such a wimp about it," I said. "I didn't think..."

"You weren't a wimp. You were great," Nate said. "You were very tight, so I know it must have hurt. But you got over it. Now you know you can take it. Next time it will feel better."

"You made me feel so wonderful," I said, ready to say something else, when I realized what he said. "Next time? You're thinking of a next time?" I was excited at that, because I liked him, and I wanted another date, and also another chance at that monster between his legs.

"I'm hoping for a next time in just a little while," he smiled.

"I might be too sore right now.: I answered.

"Maybe in the morning?" he asked.

"Oh, for that I'd have to stay..." I looked at him and saw the invitation on his face.

"I have to call my mother." I said.

That was the last time I lied to my mother about staying out all night. She knew I was lying this time, but let me get away with it. It did get us to talk seriously about sex, and I got birth control.

But I did spend the night, and around 4 in the morning we woke up to fuck again. I realized how much better sex was when the man made love to you. Kyle just fucked me, with little foreplay or concern if I even enjoyed it. And even with his small dick it caused me more pain than pleasure.

With Nate and his big cock, his understanding of women and how to turn them on would make him a good lover no matter what size his dick was. Perhaps having such a big one forced him to learn how to be a good lover.

I did learn to take his whole cock, and I enjoyed it. But even though it still ranks as the largest cock I have ever had, what I remember about Nate was his love making. He turned me on so much I could almost been happy with no fucking. Well, you know what I mean!

But it wasn't meant to be. We went our separate ways after a while, parting gracefully. There were other men to enjoy on my way to finding my true love, and I treasure each of them in my memories.

suzie3w
suzie3w
535 Followers
12