The Small Brass Key

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jake60
jake60
1,090 Followers

After what seemed like several minutes, but was really only perhaps 40 seconds, he asked me whether I wanted to lock the door, or should he. I couldn't find my voice, and after waiting just a few seconds he got up, closed, and locked the door to my office. When he walked back to my desk, he asked me to join him on the small leather sofa in front of my bookcase. I can't think of words to explain why I went along with his request.

We began kissing, really getting our tongues involved in it. After a minute or so when he hadn't brought his hand to my breasts, I was so anxious for the wonderful sensations he could evoke in me that I took one of his hands and brought it to my chest. That signal seemed to turn him on, and he soon had my blouse undone and my bra pushed up. After several minutes of kissing my lips and caressing my breasts, he moved his head down so that he could kiss and nip at my breasts. It felt glorious.

When he moved one of his hands to bring it up under my skirt, I moved my knees apart to let him do it. My panties were soaked, and when he tried to pull them down, I helped by raising my hips from the sofa. I was shameless in my actions, but I just couldn't help myself. He soon had his hand and fingers bringing me the most amazing sensations as he caressed me and then one of his fingers found my G spot. I had a wonderful orgasm as I humped up against his hand and fingers.

When I calmed down, he pulled his hand from under my skirt and licked his fingers clean. After that, we kissed, and I could taste myself on his lips. As we kissed, he took my hand and placed it on his erection. As I squeezed along its length, I could tell that he was fairly large, and he began to moan into my mouth as we kissed. He soon unzipped his pants and pushed them and his shorts down. He put my hand back on his erection, and held it as he slid it back and forth. It was obvious he wanted me to bring him off.

He broke our kiss, and just said, 'Please'. I was able to get my first look at his naked cock, and it was quite apparent that it was slightly larger than Patrick's. It was so hot and hard. As I stroked him, he reached over for a box of tissues and pulled off three or four of them. When he handed them to me I knew what he wanted, so I began stroking him faster. It wasn't long before he started humping up and groaning. When he came, I caught his cum in the tissues. It was a good thing he gave me so many, as he came a lot more than I expected.

After he pulled up his pants, he took the tissues from my hand and went to the bathroom with them. I got my clothes back into place and met him at the door to the bathroom as he was leaving it. We shared a quick kiss before he said thank you, and left.

We've entered dangerous territory, and I just don't know what I'm going to do about it. A large part of me wants to terminate his position as my TA, but another part of me says that we haven't done anything that bad. I could never tell Patrick about this, and fortunately, there's no way that he will ever find out about it. My office is on the fourth floor, with no facing buildings, so no one can see us.

All of this happened only an hour ago, and I can still feel the afterglow from my orgasm. I hope my emotions are back to normal before I go home to Patrick.

This was another difficult entry for Patrick to read, as it was plain that the situation had escalated quickly. He was already feeling that he certainly didn't know his wife as well as he thought he did, and had already decided to read all of her diaries no matter how long it would take. He went back and reread the two pages over again. When he was finished, he looked up, and happened to notice that it was already two o'clock in the morning.

He knew there were still quite a few pages to go, but there was no way that he could put the book aside. Before he began reading again he phoned the office number at Andersen Electric and left a message on the voicemail that he would be off the next day for personal reasons. He hadn't made any final decisions yet on what he would do, but he knew that his life was already forever changed. Where he had once held love and dreams for the future, there was only a cold emptiness and a building anger now.

Before he continued with the diary, he visited the bathroom to eliminate the last can of Coke, and then picked up a fresh can on his way back to the living room. He wasn't tired, and he didn't think it was the caffeine in his soft drink that was keeping him awake. His mind was in overdrive, trying to digest everything he had read. He looked at the clock again, and marveled that it was only eight hours ago that he had talked to Glenda and had his suspicions aroused.

November 22nd. Dear Diary;

Anthony was in the office this afternoon and I made sure that I kept the desk between us. He didn't push the issue, and made no attempt to lock the door. I felt so guilty for the last few days, that there's no way I would have ever agreed for him to even touch me. I think he could feel my firm intent to keep things between us at their proper level. I hope I can maintain this resolve....

The next few days of entries continued with no mention of Anthony. He could tell that Glenda was upbeat as the first semester was ending. There were only a couple of weeks left, and she sounded anxious for them to be over.

November 23rd. Dear Diary;

I told Patrick about the seminars, and he's okay with me attending; he even suggested that he might take some time off to go with me. I will have to think about that. There might be a few things we could do when I'm not attending sessions....

It was obvious to Patrick that Glenda's decision about him accompanying her to the seminars had made a complete about-face between the 23rd of November and the middle of December. He continued reading.

November 25th. Dear Diary;

Anthony was in the office this afternoon, asking me if he could drop by my home. I told him clearly that that was never going to happen. He particularly wanted to know if Patrick ever worked out of town overnight. His next idea was that I should visit him at the house on Second Avenue that he shared with three other students. When I told him that there was no way I was going to do that, he told me that I could always call him if I changed my mind; his name and number were in the telephone book.

Other than trying to convince me to meet him away from the College, he was on his best behavior. I told him about the seminars I was planning on attending, and he seemed quite interested in them. I told him they were for teaching staff only, but he just sort of smiled....

November 30th. Dear Diary;

Yesterday was another day that I'm going to have great difficulty telling you about. I feel like I have completely lost my way. I hardly slept last night, and even Patrick seemed to know that something was wrong. How I wish I could have explained to him what was on my mind, but that is just impossible.

The last couple of days I had several daydreams about Anthony, and our mutual gratification session. I don't have any affection for him, but I just can't seem to close my mind to him, and what we've done together. This is where my thoughts were when he came into my office early in the afternoon. I was preparing exam material, and he helped me get it finished in about half an hour. After I had thanked him, he simply stated that he was going to lock the door.

What is wrong with me that I couldn't stop him from doing that? I just stood there and watched while he closed and locked the door. When he came back, he led me to the sofa and then we stood there and kissed. Soon he was removing my blouse and bra. It seemed like we were both naked in no time, and he was lying me back on the sofa. The next thing I knew he was putting on a condom, and I had spread my legs so that he could enter me.

I was so turned on, from the moment that we started kissing, that I couldn't even imagine saying no to him. The whole time that we fucked on the sofa my mind was telling me to stop, but it simply couldn't defeat the lust that was controlling me. When we both came, and it was over, I grabbed my clothes and ran into the bathroom. I locked the door and got dressed while I cried. How could I have let this happen?

Anthony had dressed and was gone when I finally came out of the bathroom. Everything in my office was as it had been before this happened, and I remember I wondered what he had done with the condom. I spent the rest of the afternoon at my desk with the door locked, alternately crying and thinking, trying to figure out how this had happened. Maybe I should consider seeing a therapist.

While Patrick could see that there was honest regret and distress in Glenda's words, he couldn't find justification for why it had happened; the act that she had obviously been a willing participant in. His heart was growing darker, the more that he read, and the words he was reading were having a very negative effect on his normally generous and happy personality. The Patrick that was emerging was not someone that any of his friends, relatives, or even Glenda would recognize.

December 3rd. Dear Diary;

Anthony stopped me in the hall this morning and asked me if I would reconsider meeting him at the house he shared. He said that he wanted to spend several hours with me in a real bed. I told him to forget it, that I would never consider meeting him, especially at some location where I could be seen. I reminded him again about my husband and my career.

Once he seemed to accept what I had said, he quietly made another suggestion to me. He asked if it was possible that he could accompany me to my seminars in January. He had seen my brochure from the Sheraton Hotel that was hosting the group, and said that a group of Sociology professors wouldn't have the whole place booked up. He said he was willing to pay for his own room there, if I would agree to spend the nights with him. I told him to forget it.

Just before he left, he smiled at me and said that I should think about it. I didn't say anything to him, but the thought was already in the back of my mind. What is wrong with me?

Patrick had to take a break at this point, as the anger he felt at the two of them was beginning to boil over. He paced back and forth in the living room several times before heading to the kitchen for another can of Coke. He was tempted to have a few beers instead, but decided to keep a clear head. He was in a state where he already knew what he would like to do, but he had no plan, and he knew he would have to have a proper plan. He went back to the living room and the open diary.

December 7th. Dear Diary;

Anthony stopped by my office for a minute this morning to say goodbye. He is going to be flying home for Christmas after his exam tomorrow. He wanted to know if he should come back early, so that he could go to the seminar with me. He said he knew that I was considering it. To put him off, I told him to call me in a few days; that I hadn't made up my mind about it. He smiled and said that he would call me in a couple of days at my office....

December 8th. Dear Diary;

Today I told Patrick that I wanted him to stay at home while I went to my seminar; that we could take a cruise during the spring break. We've talked about a cruise in the past, so this wasn't a new idea. He wasn't too happy about it, but he finally agreed to stay home. I feel so guilty for lying to him about this trip. I haven't decided to take Anthony with me, but I guess I do want to leave the option open. I've thought about our little 'affair' on the sofa in my office many times since then, and it gets me aroused every time.

I can't understand why I'm considering this. I'm so happy with Patrick and our life together. I never think of Anthony in any terms except as a sexual partner; there's definitely no love there. I find myself fantasizing about his large erection, and how it felt during our frantic time on the sofa. It would be somewhat nice to be able to spend some unhurried time with him, as he is definitely an experienced lover. I wonder if he will call me, or give up on the idea....

December 12th. Dear Diary;

Anthony called me at my office this morning. He still wants me to take him with me to Columbus. He suggested that I phone them and make a reservation for two connecting rooms, so that no one will ever see us entering the same room. His idea that I describe him as my brother, and reserve the room in his name sounds foolproof. He said he would call me again tomorrow to see if I had made the arrangements, and if so he would call them to put his room on his own credit card. Now I have to make up my mind whether I'm going to consciously plan to cheat on Patrick.

December 14th. Dear Diary;

Anthony called again today. Apparently, he tried to reach me yesterday, but I wasn't in my office. I did call and make the arrangements that he suggested. I felt so bad as I did it. They gave us rooms 412 and 414. He is going to call and put room 414 on his Visa today. He sounds excited. I can't say that I'm actually excited, but I think I am looking forward to this. Anthony will be gone at the end of the spring semester and he isn't participating in the TA program any longer. I'm hoping that I won't be tempted to meet with him again after our three nights at the Sheraton.

I don't know what it is about Anthony that turns me on this way. There have been many handsome men who have looked me over in the past, but I've never been tempted before. I think he may be one of those guys who just naturally know how to press all the right buttons. It certainly seems that way with me, anyway. God, I hope Patrick never finds out about this; it would kill him. He doesn't deserve this at all.

There were a number of entries for the remainder of the month of December, but only one of them mentioned Anthony or the plan that he and Glenda had made to spend three nights at the Sheraton. Apparently, he had phoned her at their home two days after Christmas.

December 28th. Dear Diary;

Anthony called me at home yesterday. I was shocked to hear his voice, but I was also thankful that Patrick had to work. Anthony said that he was prepared for a man to answer the phone, and would have asked for a girl named Veronica if that had happened. He said he just wanted to be sure I was still going to go through with it, as he would have to fly back New Years Day if he was going to be driving with me. I told him that I was going to take him with me, and he really got excited.

I tried to sound calm about it, but inside I have to admit that I was getting excited too. I really expect this to get him out of my system. Before Patrick and I were married, I never spent even two nights in a row with the same man. I've been thinking about that, and maybe this is the reason that I've decided to go along with Anthony's suggestion that we spend this time together. I just pray that this gets whatever it is out of my system.

Patrick looked up at the clock, and saw that I was almost 5 a.m. He knew that the next entry was the one that he had read first, just moments after he had unlocked the diary. He was almost finished the most recent book of Glenda's diaries, but he had already decided that he had to read all of them. Even though what he had read suggested that she had never cheated on him before, he had to know that for certain; he wanted to know if there was someone else on whom he could spread his anger.

He already knew that there were things he was going to have to do today, so before he finished the last page he went back to the kitchen to prepare a pot of coffee; there would be time to sleep later in the day. When he had a cup of fresh coffee in his hand, he returned to the living room to reread the last page of the book.

January 3rd. Dear Diary;

Well, tomorrow is the big day. I'm off to three days of seminars, and three nights of sex with Anthony. I'll be picking him up before I leave town, and I guess I'll drop him off at his home on the way back into town. Thank goodness that Patrick hasn't seriously tried to convince me to let him come along on this trip. I really don't know what I would say to him if he did that.

Patrick got me a map from the Internet so that I won't get lost driving there. This afternoon, while he was at work, I checked on the Internet and found that there is a Victoria's Secret store in the mall next to the Sheraton. I think I'll get a couple of really sexy outfits to wear with Anthony, and I can always rinse them out before I come back, so that I can wear them for Patrick. I don't really like the thought of doing that, but he will never know.

I forgot to mention to Anthony that he had better have a good supply of condoms, as I don't intend to take any chances on bringing home a surprise for Patrick. If he doesn't have any with him, we can always stop at a pharmacy. There is bound to be one at the mall with the lingerie shop. I think we'll stop there before we check in.

I can't believe that I'm getting so excited about this trip. I'm also wondering if Anthony will expect me to do things that Patrick and I have never tried. I'm not sure that I would like to have that happen, as it would be difficult to suggest something new to Patrick right out of the blue. He might wonder where I got the idea. Maybe if that comes up, I'll save anything I learn for our cruise, as I can always say that I'm just being adventurous.

I've already started packing, and I hope that Patrick doesn't think that's suspicious. The last thing that I want to do is make him suspect anything.

I just read all of my thoughts for today and I wonder if I can really go through with this. What happened in my office was very spur of the moment; if Anthony and I spend even one night together on this trip, it will have been planned well in advance. There is no way I could ever excuse it, even to myself, as a moment of weakness. I guess I could still tell Anthony that I'm backing out, and I could pay for his room and expenses for the trip. Right now though, that probably won't be a problem; I've been getting wet just thinking about it.

Patrick finished the seventh diary and sat there drinking his coffee as he went over all of details he had been reading over the previous nine hours. As he sat there he began to put together a plan, something that he could work on the over the next three days. He had already made up his mind that his marriage was over. Even if she backed out of her agreement with Anthony, he could never trust her again. Even the thought of forgiving her seemed hopelessly out of the question.

As the hours had passed, he had been able to feel his love for Glenda seeping away, while at the same time, his hatred for Anthony was building exponentially.

++++++++++

Just before noon, Patrick got up from his computer and went to get his cordless phone. Once he had retrieved it, he sat down again at the computer and dialed a number from the screen.

"Piersall Investigations; how may I help you?" The woman who answered the call sounded very businesslike, and Patrick noticed that right away.

"Do you do divorce work?" Patrick wasn't sure what he should call the work he wanted done, but assumed that it would normally be related to divorces.

"If you mean do we get photos of cheating spouses, and that sort of thing, the answer is yes. Would you like to speak to an investigator?" The woman's professional demeanor showed through, and Patrick now felt comfortable.

"Yes, I would like to speak to someone. That's the type of work I would like to get done."

jake60
jake60
1,090 Followers