The Smell of Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,848 Followers

"And don't forget! DO NOT to wear any underwear tomorrow and be sure to put on a loose skirt - for ventilation, at least until your condition clears up," Dr. Adams said, smiling.

Laura tried to straighten up as best she could. Her legs could barely support her weight after being in those horrible positions and teased mercilessly. She had tried not to stare up her professor's dress, but she was sure she had been caught looking several times.

She kept imagining herself on her knees, with her face pressed up the old bitch's dress, smelling her lacy panties.

'I don't know how many days of this torture I'll be able to stand,' Laura thought as she fumbled with the door lock and left quickly before the horrible lady came up with some new way to embarrass her further.

Dr. Adams locked the door behind Laura and sat down. Her right hand was busily working underneath her skirt, while her left was massaging her large breasts. She bent her head down, stuck out her tongue and tasted the nectar left behind on her desk by her young student.

'Ahhh....I've been wanting to taste you for so long ... my sweet little girl.' Dr. Adams thought, savoring Laura's flavor. It took her a while to cum - it always did, but after an hour she trembled under the effects of a massive climax.

'Oh, this is coming along very nicely. I've never had such a pretty little girl as this. I'm sure I could have had her today, but I'm going to tease that compliant slut so much, she'll be *begging* to get underneath my desk and service my pussy for hours on end,' Dr. Adams plotted, as she came down from her climax.

To be continued...

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,848 Followers
12