The Smell of Sex Ch. 05

Story Info
Laura's kitty gets shaved.
2.2k words
4.5
118.2k
25
0

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,837 Followers

Please do not read if under 18 years of age or offended by sexually explicit stories and situations.

(c)2001 by Couture

*

Part V

Laura woke up with her head surrounded by the bottom of Monique's gown, staring straight into her dark pussy.

"Get off me! What are you doing?" Laura cried in desperation as she struggled to dislodge her dorm-mate.

"Shhh, take it easy, pervie. I ain't gonna hurt you. See, my brain started clickin' last night while you was asleep, and I think I may have a cure for yo' lesbianism.

"See, yesterday, you got into a lot of bad trouble 'cause your pussy got hot and wet. So this morning, I'm gonna give yo' pussy a little bit of stem-you-lie right before you go to class, to de-sens-itize it for the rest of the day.

"This way, we work all your nasty urges out of there right now, so you won't be trying to sniff your teacher's panties or some other pervie like you said you did yesterday.

"Otherwise, a whole day without panties on will make your pussy all sloppy wet. That would be like -- like wearing a fuck-me sign for every little lezzie bitch who smells ya.

"Hee, hee! Laurie the dyke magnet. Do you want that to be your new nickname at school?"

"No!" Laura answered, shaking her head from side to side.

"Then hold still and shut up so I can get this over with. Do you think I like messin' with your sloppy ol' puss?"

Monique grabbed each of Laura's nether lips, then opened and closed them rapidly. Laura was humiliated by the wet smacking sounds of her arousal.

"Is it going to hurt?" asked Laura meekly. She stopped struggling and spread her legs, so that her roommate could give her this new treatment.

"Nah. Maybe sting . . . a tiny bit . . . not much though. Hell, who are we kiddin', it will prob'ly feel REAL GOOD to a pervie like you.

"Hold still now. First, we apply a little goopy goo to your puss," Monique said, as she coated Laura's sex with a thick silicone gel. "Hee, hee! As if it wasn't wet enough already."

"See, that feels good, don't it, girlfriend?" she asked, rubbing the cold gel into every fold of her white dorm- mate's aroused pussy.

"Uh huh," Laura gasped, as she tried to suppress a moan of arousal. She was very grateful to have something . . .anything to hide the obvious secretions dripping from her cunt from the eyes of her dark-skinned dorm-mate. She tried to control her dark urges, but she could feel her hips begin to thrust of their own volition.

"Now, we gotta stick this little thingie inside of you, so spread wide." Monique waited for Laura's legs to open up for her, then she pushed a small vibrator inside Laura's sparsely-covered blonde sex.

"Mmmmm," Laura moaned, getting into the sensations of pleasure she was experiencing at the hands of her dominant dorm-mate. The dark girl's sex just sat there teasing her, just a few inches from her face. She could smell its musky aroma and she was dying to stick her nose in the curly pubes.

"Okay, this part may sting a bit. Cover your mouth so you don't make a fool of yourself. You don't want the neighbors thinking your are just some lezzie slut getting off do ya?" warned Monique, as she applied a flat metal panel attached to a NiCad battery to Laura's glistening pubes and pressed a switch.

"Oh, shit! Oh, fuck!" cried Laura, as she felt a mild electric current pass into her cunny, causing every muscle of her sex to tighten involuntarily. The effect caused her pussy to clamp down hard on the small vibrator inserted deeply in her sex. Monique switched on the little vibrator giving Laura even more sensation.

"OW! OW! OH! FUCK! OH! OW! ME!" shouted Laura with each pulse of electricity coming from the strange device.

Her hips were pumping with every jolt of electricity that shot into her sex. It had scared her at first, but in reality it only stung mildly.

However, the feeling coming from each pulse as every muscle in her pussy contracted and grabbed the small vibrator inserted within, was fucking phenomenal!

"You've got to be quiet my pervie brown-noser or you'll wake everyone up," whispered Monique. "And we don't want that do we?"

From her confined enclosure of her roommate's nightie, Laura looked around for something -- anything to put over her mouth. All she saw and smelled was the dark, moist sex directly in front of her face.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, fuck mmmpphhff," Laura mumbled, as she pushed her mouth and face tightly against Monique's moistening cunt.

Monique decided to give Laura a reward for this, so she turned the vibrator up a notch.

"Mmmmmm," Laura moaned as her nose easily slipped past the wet labia and deeply into her dorm-mate's sex.

Careful to keep Laura's face in place, Monique kept working the small device all over the exposed white pussy.

Everywhere the black panel touched, the sparse blonde hairs began to wither, then fall off.

'Yes, my stuck up little lezzie whore. Soon . . . soon . . . you will be smooth as a baby, 'cuz these blonde pussy hairs ain't growin' back for a long, long time,' thought Monique, as she wickedly kept giving Laura the home-made electrolysis.

'How do you like my afro-engineering now, you bald white bitch,' Monique thought, as she leaned back trapping Laura's blonde head between her open thighs and sex. She began riding the white face below her like a horse. Laura's nose was trapped deep in her dark musky sex, while pressing the white girl's pouty lips against her hard clit.

Every time Laura moaned, Monique felt the vibration through her body and whenever the poor girl gasped for air, her nose would slurp cum from the black girl's pussy.

"That's it bitch, suck that pussy with your nose . . . oh yeah, keep on moaning for momma," Monique cried, on the verge of a climax.

She turned Laura's vibrator on high, then roughly pinched the girl's small hard nipples, and proceeded to fuck the captive girl's face for all she was worth.

Poor Laura could feel an orgasm building deep within her pussy. 'Why am I so turned on by my roommate's pussy? I'm not a lesbian . . . I'm not a lesbian . . .I'm not . . .' the delirious co-ed thought over and over. Poor Laura, who had never voluntarily given another girl sexual pleasure, suddenly knew one thing:

She wanted Monique to cum with her.

Laura did the only thing she could. She opened her mouth and began sucking on Monique's hard clit. She ran her tongue over it, pretending it was a little dick. 'Mmmmm, that tastes so fucking good.' Laura tried to suck as much of Monique's juices as she could through her nose.

Monique began bouncing up and down as she rode Laura's face. Her sweaty breasts would rise up and swell each time she lifted up, then filling out as they bounced down when she settled back on Laura's face. "Yippeee---kiii---yeeaaa you lezzie fucker . . . that's right suck it . . . oh yeah, you know you want it! Oh! Oh! I'm cumming on your face! Oh fuck, oh fuck, ohhhh . . . " gasped the rocking black girl.

Laura continued sniffing, licking, and sucking the black girl's sex with abandon, while Monique orgasmed, drenching Laura's face with her spent fluids.

After Monique's orgasm subsided, she rolled off of the cute, coated face beneath her and removed the vibrator from the girl's now denuded pussy. Laura was motionless, with her legs still spread, and her smooth pussy continued to spasm to the frequency of the electrical device, even though the batteries had long since expired.

"Well, we got good news and bad news, pervie," Monique said as she admired her handiwork.

"The good news is, I think that oughta satisfy your nasty urges all day long.

"The bad news is . . . that the mean ol' electricity done zapped those pretty blonde hairs, right off of your cunt. Well, it ain't like you had a much to begin with anyway. Heh, heh!" Monique informed her now denuded dorm-mate, while she ran her hand all over the exposed white pussy.

Laura shot up to a sitting position and was horrified to see her now denuded sex. Her hands flew to at first cover it -- and then began to explore it's unnatural smoothness.

"Oh, no! Oh, god! .. How can I ever face Dr. Adams with no hair down there! She knows I had some yesterday. She will think I'm . . . I'm some kind of perverted little slut for sure now . . . " Laura whispered, as with her own hand, she began to manually explore her sex's silky smoothness. It felt unnatural, and when she touched herself, it felt as if it was a stranger's hand. In a way, it was quite delightful.

"Can't be helped pervie, you'll get used to it. Come on, get your smelly white ass up! You need a shower somethin' awful," Monique ordered, "you're stinking up the room." She grabbed Laura's hand and pulled her up and out of her bed.

Both girls wrapped their bodies in towels, grabbed their toiletries and went out of their room and down the hall to take a shower.

In the communal shower, Laura took great pains to try to keep her now hairless sex hidden from the two other girls already there.

Looking down, Laura began to blush, there was no little patch of hair to hide behind. Anyone who looked at her red swollen lips and distended nubbin would know that she had just been fucked. She thought she heard one of the girls giggle, and blushed knowing that someone was probably laughing at her aroused, prepubescent-looking body. It was bad enough having tiny little breasts, but now she had no womanly hair either. She felt like she was nothing but a little girl, surrounded by a college full of women.

What was worse, was that the humiliation of it all was beginning to turn Laura on.

After their shower, the two girls went back to their dorm room, where Monique promptly started giving Laura orders again.

"You know that when you are in this room, you are supposed to be naked, Laurie," Monique said, as she stripped Laura of her towel and pushed Laura down to her knees onto the floor.

"Here, take this lotion and put it on my body so I don't get chalky. Come on girl, I ain't got all day."

Laura was so embarrassed to have to handle another woman's body, especially a black's, but, as Monique had said, 'It was part of the cure for your lesbianism',

So, starting at her dorm-mate's feet, she began rubbing the lotion into the dark girl's skin and worked her way up to the girl's sex.

"All over, Laura. This has got to become ordinary to you."

Laura poured some more lotion in her hand and spread it all over Monique's black hairy sex. Laura could feel herself getting very aroused as she stared at the way the black girl's shiny sex moved under her hand.

"That's my girl . . . the back too." Monique turned around and pushed her bubble butt in Laura's face.

'God, how much more demeaning can my life get,' Laura thought, while she applied the lotion Monique's muscular bottom and even between her ass cheeks.

As if that wasn't humiliating enough, then she had to stand there with her pathetic A cups next to Monique's large breasts while she finished rubbing the lotion onto her dorm-mate. Every time Laura touched the girl's full, black breasts, she was reminded of how inferior she was -- how inferior she would always be.

"Good job, girlfriend. Do you need to sniff my pussy or my ass, before I finish dressing?"

Laura blushed; she knew Monique could see her swollen wet sex. "No, no. I'll be alright." The truth was, she could still smell the dark girl's scent whenever she inhaled through her nose.

"Don't lie to me pervie, you have nothing to hide behind. Not anymore," Monique said as she easily slipped a finger into Laura's cunt. Soon she had the blonde grinding her hips and wobbling on weak knees. "Here this should hold you off until tonight," Monique said, as she took her soaked finger and smeared the juices under Laura's nose.

"Well, go ahead and get dressed, girl; remember you have to see Dr. Adams today."

Laura had to follow Dr. Adam's orders today at least. So, she only wore a loose-fitting pleated pink and black- checkered skirt and her tight, cashmere, white, button - up sweater. Monique insisted she wear her pink pumps with knee high socks. Laura felt like she had regressed to a little Catholic schoolgirl.

'Well, Dr. Adams is going to think I'm a little girl anyway . . . so what does it matter?' Laura thought, as she left for class.

*

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,837 Followers