The Smell of Sex Ch. 10

Story Info
Gothie to Laura's rescue?
3.2k words
4.32
54.1k
10
2

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,843 Followers

Please do not read if under 18 years of age or offended by sexually explicit stories and situations.

(c) 2001 Couture

Chapter X

Laura's knees ached uncomfortably, as she knelt down on the cold tile floor in her dorm. However, the pain in her knees was nothing compared to the burning on her bottom. The crop was unmerciful and unpredictable, as its blows left a trail of welts in its wake. Tamara, who Laura at first took for a kind and lovely girl, was an unsympathetic and harsh task mistress and applied the crop with great skill.

Tamara had been whipped many times before, so she knew just how to get the job done from first hand experience. She angled the rapidly falling blows upwards, just under the swell of the blonde girl's ass in a staccato like fashion. Tamara smiled with pleasure, as she watched the poor blonde humping her hips inward in hopes of escaping the painful crop.

When Laura was first given her task of making Latanya cum. She knew she had her work cut out for her, especially after the evil bitch sprayed that horrible tasting anesthetic on her pussy. Laura knew her only chance to make her cum, was to give the awful woman's clit, everything she had. She sucked it, she slapped her tongue across it, and gently nibbled the swollen nub. Finally, it seemed Latanya had begun to respond and grind her hips against Laura's face. The distraught blonde heart leapt for joy when she felt the black girl's reaction. Maybe, just maybe, they wouldn't stick that huge dildo up her ass.

However, to her dismay, Tamara kept striking just under the lower swell of Laura's ass cheeks with the leather crop. Soon, it became too much to bear and Laura's hips fled the offending instrument of sadism.

Beth, who was still trapped underneath Laura, anguished over what she could do to help her friend. Her hands were still cuffed and she was gagged, which made things difficult. However, the blonde's bare sex glistened and beckoned her. She raised her head up and began to rub her nose through to folds of Laura's sex and press the ball gag against Laura's clit. She did what she could to lessen her Princess's torment.

Laura gasped with pleasure and forgot the crop for just a moment, as she enjoyed the feelings of Beth's exploring nose. The young blonde leaned forward and drank the nectar leaking from the mouth of Latanya's cunt.

'Who would have thought that tonight would turn out to be one of the best nights of my life? Just look at that beautiful white slut work on my pussy. God! I would never have imagined that I could turn someone so pretty into my bitch.' Latanya thought, as she enjoyed the servicing from Laura's soft tongue.

"EEEaaaarrrrggggeeellmummph!" The blonde cried into the black girl's hairy cunt.

'No, it wouldn't be long now, before she would beg to have her ass fucked. They always did,' Latanya thought as she stroked her victim's pretty blonde hair. 'Good thing I didn't have to shave you, sweet meat.'

"Hummmfffllslruperl"

"Peefllerreee . . . " Laura cried, as she tried to pull her face from Latanya's pussy.

'Here we are. It's all down hill from here, my small- titted baby slut.' Latanya said to herself. She didn't have to hear Laura, in order to know what the uptight blonde wanted.

"Didn't yo momma teach your white ass not to talk with your mouthful?" demanded Latanya as she released Laura's head and allowed the white girl to speak.

"Huh...(gasp)eoowww...(sniff) prease...I'll rew it," She cried as she reached back and held her ass cheeks open, after massaging away at the burning pain. Laura hoped Latanya could understand her, because the Prolong had numbed her tongue and lips, making it difficult to speak.

"Say it right bitch!" Tamara demanded, as she worked the crop over Laura's newly exposed inner recesses.

"P-p-rease! (Oww) Miss Lathanya, P-p-prease! I'm regging you (Gasp!) do dake my ass c-c-cherry!"

"That's my baby girl. That wasn't so bad now was it?" Latanya said as she wiped the tears from Laura's eyes, before pushing the young blonde's head deeply into her cunt again. "I think you is gonna like this next part much better."

Tamara opened a bottle of lube and then coated her fingers with it and then began to smear the cold jelly on Laura's ass.

Laura couldn't see anything except for the matted- haired cunt in front of her, but she was much relieved when she felt a cool liquid being rubbed on her burning ass cheeks. 'God! That feels wonderful,' she thought. Then, she felt the thick jelly being rubbed over ever inch of her ass flesh and then between her cheeks. Laura obediently spread the cheeks of her bottom, so that Tamara could rub the soothing jelly on the more difficult to reach areas. Laura didn't have long to wait. Soon, Tamara's smooth fingers pressed a handful of KY against Laura's little brownie and then traced smaller and smaller circles to the center.

'Oh God, here it goes!' Laura thought, as she felt a finger at the mouth of her tight opening. Nothing had ever penetrated her there before and Laura dreaded how it would feel. Everything she had heard before led her to believe that not only was it painful, but it was sinful as well.

The finger pressed against the tight grommet, the wiggled in. "Ugh," Laura groaned, as she was penetrated. It felt unnatural for something to be going in a hole that, till now, everything had always gone out of. "That's strange," Laura thought, as the finger was withdrawn and then re-inserted, pushing more of the lubricant inside, "it feels kinda nice.'

"MMMMMMMmmmm . . ." the white girl moaned loudly into Latanya's pussy, as her innermost recesses were explored by Tamara's questing digit.

"See baby girl, I knew you would take to ass fuckin'. I knows you can't see back there so I'se tell you what's going on."

"Right now, Tamara's lubin up that tiny dildo dat's strapped to her puss, while she's lookin at your little ol' brownie just beggin to be fucked."

Laura felt something large pressing against her tight sphincter. The frightened blonde lurched forward into Latanya's pussy, as she tried to flee from the large dildo.

"Feel that baby girl? That be the head of the dildo pushin at your tight ass. Now you was the one a beggin for the dildo a minute ago, so you better mind and stop your squirmin," Latanya demanded.

Laura held still for fear of getting whipped by the crop again, as Tamara gripped her by the hips and pulled her back until the dildo was snuggled between the cheeks of her bottom.

"Spread those legs for me now, sweat meat," Latanya told the trembling blonde.

Laura reluctantly spread her legs widely, leaving herself defenseless before Tamara.

"Now, be a good girl and arch your back for me and it won't hurt so bad," encouraged Latanya.

Laura burned with humiliation as she arched her back and rolled her ass up. She knew that if anyone came into the room to rescue her, they would see her in such a sluttish position and assume she *wanted* it. That she was begging to have her ass fucked by these two strangers.

"That's my baby girl. Just relax that virgie brownie as much as you can. If you try to fight it, it's gonna hurt chore ass somethin' awful!"

The dildo pressed threateningly against Laura's tightly clenched pucker, as Laura tried to relax her clenched muscles.

"Give it to the little bitch now!" Latanya shouted, causing Laura to tighten in fear.

'Wait, give me just a moment!' Laura tried to say, but it was muffled by Latanya's pussy.

'Ow Ow Ow, fuck that hurts' Laura thought, as she felt the head of the dildo batter past her inner defenses, stabbing into her guts.

"Come on, relax girlie. Give that body to Latanya. Just repeat after me girlie, Latanya owns my body, I give up anything she wants." Laura felt the dildo sliding deeper and deeper into her virginal ass. "Huuuuueeewwwww." She groaned into Latanya's cunt as unyielding plastic deflowered her nether cherry. 'Nobody owns me! I'm my own person!' Laura thought. She was unable to stop the violation and plunder of her body, but she wasn't going to give up her mind.

"See, that wasn't so bad. Was it baby girl? Now *FUCK* her ass with it Tamara."

"Waith! Prease waith! Leth me ged used do id. Jush a (Huuueeewww-gasp) s-s-shecond" Laura tried to whine with her numb tongue, as the dildo was withdrawn completely from her ass.

"Repeat what I tole you baby girl and look at my eyes when you say it," Latanya ordered the defeated girl.

Laura resisted the black girl, as best as she was able. 'No! You can't make me say it!' Laura's mind rebelled. Then, suddenly she felt the dildo stab into her to the hilt without any warning.

"Awwwwwggggguuuuuudddd!" cried Laura, before adding quickly, "Lathanya owns my borry, I gib up anyshing she wwwwwhhhheeee-oonntttsssss!!!!" A moan escaped Laura's lips as the dildo withdrawn until it was outside of Laura's anus once again. Before Laura could prepare herself for the inevitable penetration, the dildo was battered past her tensed muscles and it was driven completely back into her ass again.

The dildo resumed its course in one fluid motion and Laura begged internally for a pause. However, she knew the only way to get Tamara to stop was by making Latanya cum. Laura stuck her tongue deep in the black girl's cunt with renewed vigor, in order to achieve her goal. However, she realized suddenly that she couldn't even feel her tongue anymore, due to all the Prolong Latanya had sprayed in her cunt. It was then that the blonde knew how fucked she was. Because, no matter what she did, the humbled blonde wouldn't be able to get the vicious black girl off by licking her pussy.

'She's going to make sure I lick her ass,' Laura cried silently, as the dildo was withdrawn once again. The hapless blonde tried her best to relax her sphincter as she felt the bulbous head being withdrawn. 'I've got to relax . . . I've got to give it up to her . . . ' However, the feeling of the cold air shocked Laura's insides, causing her to clamp down again.

"Say it again Bitch!" Latanya commanded.

"Lalanya thowns my bahdy, I give uhp anythin she wwwwwhhhheeee-oonntttsssss!!!! UGH -- FUUCK!" Laura spoke with her numb tongue as best she could.

"Get that girlie licker back to work or we goin ta break out Big Black right now!" Latanya warned.

Laura sucked hard on the black bitch's pussy, while she felt the dildo get withdrawn from her ass again.

'Here we go again. Relax . . . give it up to her . . .' Laura told herself. This time she was prepared for the cold sting of the air as it touched her insides and was able to remain dilated. However, she had never felt so exposed in her life, as she did sitting there with her asshole agape, waiting for the dildo to be plunged back in the depths of her ass again.

"She's doin it Latanya! She's givin' up that ass now. Your new cunt lapper is just beggin for it!" Tamara said proudly, as she stared at the gaping red mouth of the formerly tight asshole. It gaped widely, not even daring to wink at her slyly in disobedience.

This humiliated Laura even more, knowing that Tamara had noticed the dilated condition of her bottom. Worse, the short black girl had assumed that this meant Laura wanted to be fucked in the ass and that she was some sort of slut, because of it.

"That's my baby girl, you know I own that ass now you don't you?" Lantanya asked the blushing blonde.

Laura didn't say anything, but deep down she knew the answer. She would take whatever Tamara had to dish out and she wouldn't dare say or do anything about it.

"Go ahead Tamara, give her a good fuckin now. You better keep lappin bitch if you knows what's good for you!" Latanya commanded.

The dildo was plunged deeply and then completely withdrawn time and time again in Laura's virginal ass. Laura could barely move her tongue, due to the Prolong. So, she just let it hang out of her mouth and moved her head around, in order to lick the vicious sadist's cunt. 'I give her my mouth. I give her my ass..." the quivering girl repeated her mantra.

Then, a strange thing started to happen . . . the dildo actually started to feel good. A familiar tingle began to spread throughout Laura's body.

'Oh God! Don't let me cum. Not like this!' Laura begged silently.

However, it was to no avail, as the warmth spread to Laura's loins, the blonde pushed back against the dildo. Laura's ass slapped noisily against Tamara's thick muscular thighs, while the two girls met one another stroke for stroke.

"She's fuckin it now Latanya, listen to her ass fuck it. Come on bitch! get to it!" The short black girl smacked Laura ass while stood motionless. This forced Laura to lean forward withdrawing the dildo from her ass and then pushing back, as the poor girl tried desperately to take herself over the edge.

Laura realized she was no longer being fucked in the ass, but fucking herself. Her mind rebelled at the thought, yet was helpless as her body sought to satisfy its craving for release.

Laura's ass had loosened to accommodate the width of the dildo and a curious thing had happened. With each down stroke, the excess air was forced out of Laura's ass, resulting in a loose fart.

This horrified and humiliated Laura to no end, knowing that here she was, *a proper girl*, making such disgusting noises while she impaled herself on a dildo. But, she was unable to stop herself. It was too late for that.

"Ha Ha Ha! Listen at baby girl go!" Latanya laughed at Laura's plight. "As funny as that is Tamara, I think it's time for *Big Black*"

Laura licked Latanya's pussy, while keeping her back arched and ass high in the air. The dildo was withdrawn and Laura pushed back in search for it . . . or anything to fill the new emptiness inside her.

'Latanya owns my body, Latanya owns my ass' she repeated keeping her spincter dilated as Tamara squirted more lube in her ass. Then she felt something large, *very large* at the mouth of her ass.

'It's too big. It's too big!' Laura thought in horror.

"Ok baby girl, this next part is goin ta be rough, but you can do it. Jest relax yourself completely baby, givin it up to me, like you did befoe," Latanya encouraged, while she ground her pussy against Laura's face.

"Only difference is, this is gonna hurt...you ain't gonna loosen up enough for *Big Black*, cause you gots a tiny white ass. It jes' ain't big enough for *Big Black*."

Laura felt the head of the dildo being forced into her gaping ass. 'Oh FUCK! Must give it up to Latanya. Latanya owns my ass...Lantanya owns my ASS OWW!' It felt as if her sphincter was a tight rubber band on the verge of breaking as the large round head of the dildo was forced in.

'Ahhhhhh' she moaned as her ass narrowed, when the head slipped home into her ass.

Then it kept going far far far...oh damn too far in her body. Her sphincter widened as she went further down the shaft of the dildo. 'Oh FUCK! OH FUCK! I can't take it...I can't take it!' she thought. It was impossible. It felt as if the massive phallus was buried in her stomach. The enormous width even made it difficult to breath. She tried to relax. She tried to surrender to the unyielding mammoth. However, it was of no use, her resistance had fallen before the onslaught of the colossal *Big Black*.

"Prease Lathana, I weat your ash, I wo anyring," Laura begged, helplessly crying.

"Ew own meh! I rour bish. Ret me eath your ash Missah! Prease leth me bree lour BISH!" Laura sobbed, as tears streamed down her face. "Jess no mo' Brig Brack!!!"

'Here's where it all comes down. Got's me a brand new bitch!' thought Latanya. The black girl glanced underneath Laura at the hairless Goth, who was crying as she stared up helplessly at the immense mass of plastic dick, sticking out of her lover's ass. The Goth was going to be tougher to break in, but Latanya had already seen the pale girl's weakness. She would go anywhere or do anything to protect her *Princess*. All Latanya had to do was keep them together.

"Okay baby girl, we won't FUCK you no more with *Big Black*, but it stays rat there till I cum bitch."

Latanya turned around, getting down on her hands and knees. Then, she pushed her bubble butt in the small white girl's face. "Come on baby, worship my sexy ass!"

Laura kissed and licked the muscular black ass reverently. There was no hesitation, as she planted wet kisses on Latanya's puckered brownie.

"Come on sweet meat, let me feel your tongue bitch!" Latanya ordered.

Laura stuck out her numb tongue and licked the sweat licked the salty tasting sweat from the black girl's pungent ass.

"Oh yeah...that's my baby ass licker!" Latanya cooed, as she reached back and spread the cheeks of her ass wide.

"Now tell me you are my slave and you belong to me heart and soul! Then stick that tongue up my ass as far as you can get it bitch!"

"I lore shlave, I berong du u hard and shole," Laura replied with her eyes full of awe. The massive phallus stretching her ass, served as a brutal reminder of what happens if she disobeyed.

"Mmmmpppphhhh.....mmmmpppphhh!!!!" cried Beth, as she violently tried to shake free below Laura.

"Don't worry Baldie, you gone git your chance next!" Tamara said as she lowered her pussy to Beth's mouth, which was held open by the ball gag.

Just then the door open and Monique eyes widened in shock due to the carnal sight in front of her. She was unnoticed by everyone except Tamara and Monique's look changed from shock to anger, as her eyes narrowed and settled on Latanya, who was on all fours, pushing her ass into Laura's face.

"You fucking *bitch*!" she shouted.

The shout startled Latanya out of her sexual daze, as she reveled in the feel of Laura's soft tongue as it sought to enter her ass. She looked up, just in time to see Monique's fist as it swung in a wild arch, directly at her chin.

. . . to be continued.

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,843 Followers