The Smell of Sex Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,849 Followers

"Oh yes, Laura. Now, poor little helpless Laura gets to find out how I felt all through high school. You have no idea how much I'm going to enjoy this."

The finger in Laura's pussy sped up its thrusting and soon another joined the first. Laura looked out at the crowded mall and wondered if anyone suspected what was going on before their very eyes. 'Those eyes . . .' thought Laura. 'Those eyes are holding me captive more effectively than a pair of cuffs ever could.' The helpless blonde slowly almost imperceptibly thrust her ass back, so that Erika could have better access to her sex.

"Naughty girl!" scolded Erika, as she probed at Laura's ass with a moistened thumb. "Is my little exhibitionist going to cum in front of all these people?" She laughed when she felt Laura's pussy and ass clench in response. "Oh yes, you are going to cum aren't you? You are going to cum for the high school geek!"

Laura knew that Erika was right. She was trying to quell the wall of pleasure that threatened to burst forth from the dam of iron will Laura erected, however those eyes. 'All those eyes looking at me; staring at me being fingered - fingered and fucked right before their very eyes. Oh fuck! I'm going to cum in front of all these people!' Laura's delirious mind thought as she was driven to climax by the insidious fingers working in her sex and rear passage.

This orgasm was unlike any Laura had felt before. With her body unable to consummate the pleasure by responding, she felt one climax burst after another as Erika played her taunt body like a violin. Erika listened to the high-pitched whine coming from Laura to gauge the blonde's response and took her to an ever ascending wave of pleasure. The small orgasms were taking their toll on Laura and the poor girl felt like she did when she shinnied up a pole as a little girl. It was pleasurable, but becoming increasingly uncomfortable.

Laura peered out at the people walking to and fro in the mall and her eyes settled on Dr. Adams, sitting on a bench. Looking closer she saw the older woman lick her lips and then wink at her. 'Oh God! She's seen me!' Laura realized. With this realization, Laura surrendered to the orgasm and started thrusting her hips in time with Erika's probing fingers.

Luckily Erika pulled Laura's squirming body out of the window, before anyone could surmise what was going on. "Come on Laura, let's go back to the stockroom," whispered Erika, as she took Laura's hand and pulled her toward the back of the store.

Laura pulled the sales girl to her and kissed her deeply. "Please, fuck me! Fuck me now. Oh God, I'm begging you," Laura pleaded, while she humped the leg of her former classmate.

Erika obliged, working her fingers in Laura's sex and smothering her cries with her mouth, until the blonde hung limply in her arms.

Erika lowered Laura to the ground and said simply, "Slut." Working quickly she dressed the compliant girl before any customers went into the store. Dr. Adams appeared just as she put the finishing touches on the outfit. They were very personal touches indeed, because Erika couldn't find a miniskirt that screamed slut loudly enough. She took a pair of scissors and placed two slits up the sides to create her own.

"Oh dear!" Dr. Adams gasped, when she saw Laura sitting on the floor in a black miniskirt that looked more like a loin cloth. Her freshly fucked cunt was on display to anyone who walked by. Her top consisted of a shiny metallic half-halter that left her back uncovered and drew attention to her hard nipples. It was made to show off a woman's breasts, but where on a better endowed woman, it would show hints of her swell, on Laura it would show off everything she had with the slightest movement. Then there were the silver platform shoes that screamed tramp, due to their impossible height. A pair of large hoop earrings completed the look; Laura was a slut.

When Erika saw Dr. Adams reaction, she thought maybe she had pushed things too far and wondered if she might get fired for doing this to a customer. "I can get something a little more conservative if you would like ma'am."

"No, no, not at all. If this is what you kids are wearing nowadays, then I want Laura dressed like this as well." Dr. Adams paid for the clothes then walked back to where Laura was still sitting in a state of post-coital bliss. "Come on sweetie, let's go," she said, while she helped Laura stand."

"I think it best if you walk a few paces behind me dear," Patricia told Laura.

To be continued. . .

* If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,849 Followers
12