The Smell of Sex Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,850 Followers

"mmmm- Why would you go to college and then demean herself like this?" Vivian asked the girl between her thighs.

"She's wearing headphones, so she can't hear you or the business we discuss. But as to your question, you'd be surprised at the girls who would jump at the chance," Dr. Adams said with an evil grin. "After all, it's a *tight* market right now."

"Now, let's get back to the details of the merger shall we?" Dr. Adams said, as she casually reached down and unbuttoned Vivian's blouse.

From her vantage on top of the desk, Patricia freed one of Vivian's breasts and began to tweak an erect nipple. "First, I will be named CEO and be given options on fifty- one percent of the stock."

Vivian, upon seeing this tactic tried to push the girl away from her crotch, but Laura held on tightly, attacking the pink nubbin between her lips with renewed ferocity. "I-I don't think now is a good time for negotiation," moaned Vivian.

"Next, you will step down as CEO and become my new personal unpaid assistant - in short, my slave. So, you better pay attention to what is being done to you by your *daughter*, who I've turned into a perfect little submissive dyke, because you will be doing a lot of it in the future," continued Dr. Adams.

"Oh-oh-god! You arecrazy bitch!"

"A bitch, yes, but definitely not crazy. This is payback for what you did to me in college, Viv. You ruined my life and now it's your turn." Dr. Adams eyes hardened to a cold steely gaze.

"Patsy? Pats, is it really you?" Vivian asked incredulously.

"I go by Patricia now, but you will call me Mistress," to emphasize her point, Patricia light tweaks of Vivian's nipples turned into a painful pinch.

"Ouch! Please . . . Pats? Pats? Is it really you? You have no idea how long I searched for you," Vivian gasped.

Dr. Adams arched a dubious eyebrow. "Really? Was that before or after you betrayed me and got me pregnant so you could get into your sorority."

"Pats, you agreed to it - remember? I did it for us. I had no idea he wasn't wearing a condom."

Vivian was crying now and Patricia soon followed. This wasn't going at all like Patricia had planned. Had this all been a mistake - a huge misunderstanding? Had Vivian loved her all these years?

Dr. Adams was desperate to get the situation back under control. "Sign the goddamn paper," she demanded, as she looked into Vivian's dilated eyes. The flush from the executive's cheeks had spread down to her chest. It was time.

"Sign the paper or everyone will find out about you and your daughter." Patricia reached down and pulled the headphones off of Laura's head and tilted her head up.

Vivian looked down aghast. There beneath the unfamiliar curly dark hair, was the very cum drenched face of her daughter with her tongue extended and fluttering over the small pink nubbin of her clit. For Vivian, it was already too late. The damn had already been broken and there was no way to stop the flow. She reached her hands down and clasped them behind Laura's head. "Oh-god-oh-god-oh-god!" she cried as her hips bucked in Laura's mouth.

Laura looked up at her mother who was in the throes of passion. At first she didn't know what to do, when she looked up and saw her mother's shocked face. However, when her head was pulled tightly into her sex, instinct took over. After all, she had done it many times in the last few days. She clamped her mouth down on the thrusting sex and sucked greedily at the juices, while her tongue wrestled with the swollen clit. Both Vivian and Laura ignored the bright flashes, as Patricia took incriminating photos of their forbidden act.

Patricia handed Vivian a pen. "Sign!" she demanded.

Vivian took the pen and while still slightly dazed from the after effects of her climax, marked through her name on the documents and then replaced it with Patricia's.

Patricia was livid. This was not going according to plan at all. "You bitch! I'll ruin you, I swear I will."

"Pats, calm down before you have a stroke. When you left school I tried to find you, I truly did. You even changed your name, which made my search all but impossible. When I found out you were pregnant, I searched even harder. I never found you, but I did find your baby - thank God you used your real name for that."

Patricia's face turned ashen with the realization of Vivian's words. "But-but," she stuttered.

"Yes, Laura is your - I mean *our* girl." Vivian placed the pen in Patricia's limp fingers. "And you, Pats, you are my girl - you always have been. Sign the papers and come home."

Patricia signed the paper with tears streaming from her eyes. No, this wasn't going according to her plan at all, but it went beyond her wildest dreams. Not only did she have a daughter, something she had all but given up hope on; the woman she loved also loved her and wanted to be with her.

Laura looked up in amazement from between Vivian's splayed thighs. She had wondered how she was going to resolve the conflicting feelings between her mother and Dr. Adams - her new mummy. It seemed she now had two. "Mummy?" she questioned, looking up at Dr. Adams in anticipation. Would the older woman still love her now that she found out she was her *real* mother.

"Oh baby," Patricia said, as she knelt down and hugged her daughter tightly, kissing her on her cum-soaked face.

Vivian ran her fingers through the hair of both the kneeling women. "Both of my favorite girls - come on, give momma a kiss." However, instead of bending down, she opened her legs wider. It was obvious what she wanted them to do.

Dr. Adams reverently kissed the swollen pink lips peaking out from the dark-matted hair of her sex. Laura was a little more reluctant. Even though she had already committed incest unknowingly with her real mother, it was Vivian who raised her. It was Vivian who taught her that things like this were wrong.

"It's okay Laura . . . kiss it baby," Vivian moaned.

Hesitantly, Laura joined her mother in worship at the altar of Vivian's sex. With her face pressed against her mother's, their tongues danced together as they stepped through the moist pink folds of a very fragrant pussy.

Vivian was in heaven from the pleasure she was receiving. She grabbed the two kneeling women and pulled them tightly into her cunt. "Oh God, do it! Do it together!" she demanded.

Laura stuck her tongue out painfully far and stuck it in Vivian's tight channel. It was odd felt odd because she could feel her mother's tongue moving along with hers.

"Oh God, you are going to make me cum," moaned Vivian. She grabbed herself beneath her knees and spread herself for the mother and daughter. Dr. Adams snuck her tongue into the tight nether hole. "Ugh," Vivian groaned. Laura joined her mother at the lower hole and soon both tongues worked in the tight passage. "Fuck, so- so *nasty*. Ugh! Ugh! Cumming!" she cried, pulling both of their heads to her clit.

Laura and Dr. Adams worked the engorged clit between their two tongues, pleasuring it from every angle. Vivian gave a high pitched squeal and her pussy began to squirt, while the mother and daughter battled for the orgasmic discharge.

Couture
Couture
3,850 Followers
12