The Snow Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure."

"Why did you let me take nude pictures of you? While we have been friends for awhile, we're not that good of friends."

"You didn't like seeing me naked?"

Ted was a little concerned about how to answer the question. "Most guys like to be with a naked girl, especially a very pretty naked girl, which you are. I have had a few girlfriends and it took awhile for our relationship to get to the point where we would see each other naked. I just didn't think that we had a good enough relationship to see each other naked."

Rachael smiled. "That is a very good answer. Ted, I do like you and I trust you completely. Being naked isn't a big deal for me. If I could, I probably would be naked most of the time around the resort. As I said, this was the most comfortable I have been since I got here. I thought that it would be fun to have some naked pictures taken of me, so I could send some of them to my parents."

Ted interrupted Rachael. "You're going to send nude pictures to your parents?"

"About a year after my accident, I pretty much stopped wearing clothes around the house. I might have worn panties and a T-shirt, but that was pretty much it. My folks have seen me naked a lot and while my Dad was a little uncomfortable about it, he accepted it. I think that they will enjoy seeing me comfortable in this cold weather."

"Cool," said Ted. "You know something, Rach, you are reminding me more and more of the Snow Ghost."

"Snow Ghost? What is that?"

"Well, it is a more of a who," said Ted, going on to explain the legend. "Basically, a husband and wife were traveling in the area, heading south from Canada. They had decided to spend some time in the area, due to bad weather. A particular bad storm hit and while I'm not sure of the details, the wife was found wandering around in the storm naked. The husband was never found and the wife died shortly after they found her. The legend has it that every once in awhile, the ghost of the woman will be seen around the mountain, naked, looking for her husband."

"That is an interesting story. I guess I can see where you would think that I'm a snow ghost," said Rachael. After being quiet for a little bit, she said, "You know, Ted, I do feel like a snow ghost."

Rachael and Ted walked for a little bit more and then Rachael decided that she should get dressed. Being a little disappointed; Ted held her clothes as Rachael got dressed.

After she got dressed, they continued to the mountain lodge and took the ski lift down. When they reached the bottom, Rachael said, "Ted, why don't you bring your computer to my room and you can develop the pictures and load them right onto my laptop."

"Sounds good to me, Rach. I will go get it and meet you in your room in a few minutes," said Ted.

It was about ten minutes later, with his laptop, when Ted knocked on the door of Rachael's room. The door opened and Ted walked into the room. Rachael closed the door.

"Well, I guess your dress code is pretty constant," said Ted, when he saw Rachael standing in the room, still completely naked. He put his computer down next to Rachael's computer.

"I did have a roommate, but she couldn't stand my constant nudity and the cool temperature in here, so I have a room all to myself," said Rachael.

"Lucky you," said Ted. It took a few minutes for him to hook up the camera to his laptop. It took a little more time for the camera to download the pictures into the laptop. Ted decided that he would show Rachael all the pictures and then let pick out the pictures that she wanted to save. He started the slide show.

After a few pictures, Rachael said, "Wow, these are great shots, Ted. You are a great photographer. Have you had anything published?"

"I have had a couple photographs published in magazines, but not too much. This is mostly just a hobby," said Ted as he continued to show Rachael the pictures.

As they looked at the pictures, Rachael noticed that Ted looked a little uncomfortable. "Is something wrong, Ted?"

"No, why?"

"You look a little uncomfortable."

"Well...I guess I'm a little uncomfortable with you being naked...and being so close."

Rachael smiled and said, "You were naked with me for almost an hour up on the mountain. Now you are nervous to be next to me?"

"I don't know. It seemed so innocent up on the mountain, even though I was taking nude pictures of you," said Ted, keeping his eyes on the computer screen.

"Do you think that you would be more comfortable if you were naked too?" asked Rachael.

"I don't think so. I probably would get more nervous," said Ted. "I really like you, Rach and I don't want to do anything to ruin our friendship."

"You'll not do that, Ted," said Rachael. "I trust you completely. I told you before that I don't care if anyone sees me naked. I'm not embarrassed to be naked and no one should be embarrassed to see me naked." Ted looked at Rachael, but didn't say anything. After a little bit, Rachael finally said, "Come on, Ted. Take off your clothes." Ted didn't do anything. "I will even turn up the heat for you. I know that it is chilly in here." Ted still didn't move, so Rachael said, "Well, if you are bothered by me being naked in here, I will get dressed for you."

Hearing that she would get dressed for him, Ted realized that she was going over the line to make him comfortable and that really wasn't right. "No, that is okay. I will get undressed. I don't want you to be too uncomfortable." Without waiting for her to answer, Ted stood up and started to take off his clothes. It didn't take long for him to be dressed exactly like Rachael.

"Do you feel a little more comfortable, Ted?" asked Rachael as they both sat down at the desk.

"This is the first time that I have done something like this, Rach, but I guess I feel a little more comfortable."

Rachael and Ted went back to editing the photos. It took about an hour to get the pictures selected and processed. Rachael selected some photographs, both nudes and non-nudes to send to her parents. She composed an e-mail to include with the photos. After attaching them to the e-mail, Rachael clicked the send button.

"I should be shocked that you sent your parents nude photographs, but now knowing the whole story, this would be something normal for you."

"Not normal, but with my life style, not outside the realm of possibility," said Rachael. "Don't worry. My folks will love them. They are really beautiful photographs."

"I hope so."

"Would you like something to drink, Ted?"

"A Cola would be fine."

Rachael went over to the small refrigerator, opened the door and bent over to get a cola out of the refrigerator. Ted noticed that she had bent at the waist and that he could see her pussy lips peeking out from between her legs. Standing up and turning around, Rachael asked, "Do you want a glass or is the can okay?"

"The can is fine."

Rachael brought the can over to Ted and gave it to him. After watching him take a sip, she said, "You know, Ted, I really had a good time today. You take really great photographs and I love them. I really appreciate you taking them and I want to thank you."

"You don't have to thank me. I probably was enjoying the photo shot more than you were," said Ted, turning to face his friend.

"No, I have to," said Rachael. With that comment, Rachael got down on her knees, took Ted's penis in her hand and then gently took it into her mouth.

Ted was shocked, but pleasantly surprised at what Rachael was doing. While he had hoped that he might have sex with her, but wasn't sure that was going to happen. He could tell that he was getting erect, but there was a different feeling to the blowjob that Rachael was giving than other blowjobs that he had received. Not better or worse, but different.

Rachael was enjoying giving Ted a blowjob. She had only done it a couple times before, but the guys who she had given the blowjobs to had never asked her to do it again. She couldn't understand why, because she had always heard that guys loved blowjobs, especially if the girl swallowed. For the next few minutes, Rachael sucked and licked Ted's penis lovingly.

Ted was really enjoying Rachael's blowjob, but it felt different than the blowjobs that he had gotten from other girls. He tried to figure out why and then he knew why it felt different - her mouth was cooler. Ted thought that it was an interesting feeling to have something cool around his cock. Ted leaned back in his chair, enjoying the blowjob. He thought that Rachael was doing a pretty good job. After a couple more minutes, Ted could sense that he was getting ready to come.

"Ah, Rach, I'm getting ready to come." Ted thought that Rachael slowed down for a second, but quickly picked up the pace again. She kept going until Ted climax and shot his semen into her mouth. Rachael kept sucking and swallowing until he was spent. Rachael sucked and licked his penis for a few more seconds.

Finally, Rachael let Ted's penis slide out of her mouth. "Wow, that was great, Ted. I really enjoyed giving you a blowjob."

"I really enjoyed getting a blowjob from you, Rach. It was a great feeling to have your mouth around my penis."

Rachael got a surprised look on her face. "You really liked it?"

"I sure did. It was a great blowjob."

"Would you want me to give you another one?"

A little surprised, Ted replied, "I sure would, Rach. You gave me a great one and just about every guy would love to get a blowjob from a pretty girl. Why did you ask that?"

Getting up and sitting down on the chair next to Ted, Rachael was a little hesitant. "Well, I have given a few blowjobs, which I enjoyed, but for some reason, the guys I had given the blowjobs to, never asked me to do it again. Even when I offered to do it again, they refused. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong."

"Trust me, Rachael, you didn't do anything wrong. Matter of fact, it was pretty good," said Ted. "I think that I may know why the those other guys didn't want to get a blowjob from you."

"What! What! Tell me, Ted," said Rachael, excitedly.

"Well, Rachael, your mouth is a lot cooler than other girls. It is a different feeling, but one I enjoyed."

Rachael looked relieved. "That explains a lot. I never thought about that. I wonder if my pussy would feel the same way."

"Are you a virgin?"

"No, but again, guys seemed never to want to have a second helping," said Rachael.

"Their lost, Rach."

After a few seconds, Rachael said, "Would you like a second helping?"

"I would love to, Rachael, but it's getting late and I got an early work call tomorrow."

"If you don't want to do it again, I understand," said Rachael, dejectedly.

Ted went over and kissed Rachael. "No, that is not true. I would love to have any kind of sex with you, but I really have to go. We will get together again. Soon."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Rachael looked relieved, as Ted got dressed. After getting dressed and packing up his computer equipment, Ted walked to the door. Rachael followed him and said, "I had a great time today, Ted."

"I did too, Rach," said Ted. To show her that he was interested in her, with his free hand, Ted tweaked Rachael's nipple. He heard her quietly moaned with pleasure. He thought about playing with her pussy, but decided that might be pushing the envelope of their burgeoning relationship. Reluctantly, Ted said goodbye to Rachael and left her room.

Rachael hated to admit it but it was late and she needed to go to bed. After taking a shower and going to the toilet, Rachael got into bed. Before going to sleep, Rachael reviewed the events of the day with a big smile on her face and her fingers playing with her clit. After getting herself off, Rachael fell into a very restful and contented sleep.

In his room, Ted was also thinking about the day's events. He thought that it was great that he had made a connection with Rachael. He couldn't believe that she let him take nude pictures of her, that he was naked in her room with her also naked and that he got a great blowjob from her. It really was a red-letter day for him. After using the bathroom, he slipped into his bed and like Rachael, fell into a contented sleep.

The next morning, Rachael and Ted meet for breakfast. Ted could see the glow on Rachael's face. "Morning, Rach," said Ted as he greeted his new friend. "Did you sleep well?"

"Morning, Ted. Yes, I did. I had so much fun yesterday," Rachael replied and than lowering her voice, so only Ted could hear, "I hated to see it end."

Ted smiled, knowing that there was a good chance that they could become good friends or maybe more. "Me, too."

"Oh, I got an e-mail from my parents this morning. They loved the photographs that you sent. They were wondering if they could make prints of some of the photographs. They would like to display some of them." Again, Rachael whispered to Ted, "They especially liked the nude ones. They said it looked like I was really enjoying myself and that I was having fun being naked in the snow."

"Tell them that they can make prints of any of the photographs that they would like. I'm happy that they like them," said Ted. Lowering his voice, he said, "I can't believe that they are going to display nude photographs of you.'

Rachael laughed and said, "Most of the people who have known me since the accident have seen me underdressed, so they wouldn't be seeing anything that, most likely, they haven't seen before."

Rachael and Ted continued to talk as they eat breakfast. When they were done, they walked out of the lodge and as they went to their jobs, Ted leaned down and kissed Rachael. "I will see you later, Rach."

"I will be counting the minutes," said Rachael, smiling.

Due to their schedules and some problems that came up, Rachael and Ted weren't able to get together until lunch the next day. At lunch, they found out that they had free time, so Rachael suggested that they go on a hike.

"I have to go to my room and get some stuff. Why don't you go get your camera," said Rachael.

Ted liked the idea of taking his camera along on the hike. "Okay, meet you back here in about fifteen minutes."

Fifteen minutes later, Rachael and Ted were heading out the door. As they walked toward the River Trail. While the River Trail wasn't as tough or beautiful as the High Wind Trail, it was a nice trail and it did have some really beautiful scenery. As they walked, Ted kept wondering about the bundle that Rachael was carrying. He had asked her about it, but she had just said that it would be a surprise.

They had been walking for about a half-hour, when Rachael said, "Here, let's go down this trail."

Ted really didn't see a trail, but he followed Rachael down a kind of hidden trail. It took a few minutes for them to reach the pool that Rachael had discovered earlier.

"Wow," said Ted. "I didn't know that this was were. This is pretty cool."

"It is a natural hot tub," said Rachael. "Or more correctly, a warm tub. Feel the water, Ted."

Ted did ask Rachael asked and knelt down by the pond and put his hand into the water. "You're right, Rach. It is a warm tub and the water feel nice."

"Do you want to go skinny-dipping?"

"Sure. What guy wouldn't want to skinny-dip with a beautiful girl." Ted started to take off his clothes.

Rachael got a plastic sheet out of the bundle and then put a thick blanket on top of it. She took off her clothes and put them on the blanket. After Ted got his clothes off, he put them next to Rachael's. Hand in hand, Rachael and Ted entered the pond.

Ted liked the feel and the temperature of the pond and he was really enjoying the company of Rachael. He was sure that Rachael was feeling the same way about his company. Rachael and Ted just lazily drifted around the pond.

Looking at Rachael and taking her hands in his, Ted said, "Thank you for bringing me here. This is really beautiful."

"You're welcome and you are right. It is very beautiful here," replied Rachael. "Shhh, be quiet. There are some deer coming."

Ted looked over and saw a buck and a couple doe come up to the far end of the pond. Like Rachael, just his head was above the water. The deer didn't think anything was out of place, so they come up to the water and took a drink. They stayed at the edge of the pond for a couple minutes and then as quietly as they came, the deer walked away.

"Wow, is that cool or what?" asked Rachael.

"I have never seen deer so up close and personal," said Ted. "That was really, really cool."

"Last time I was here, I saw them about in the same spot. I was on the bank right about here, playing with myself." Rachael stopped, with an embarrassed look on her face.

"I bet you looked beautiful, laying there, playing with yourself," said Ted.

"Probably," said Rachael as she got out of the pond and sat on the edge of the pond, on the blanket, with her legs in the water. "Gad, I love it here."

"So do I, Rach," said Ted, as he relaxed in the pond, watching Rachael. Finally, he decided that he had to do it. Going over to where Rachael was sitting, Ted gently spread Rachael's legs, so he could get closer to her.

"Rach."

"Yes, Ted."

Ted knew what he wanted to say, but he wanted to say it correctly. "Rach, you are one of the most fascinating people I have ever meet. The last couple weeks have been some of the best weeks of my life. I really like you. I might even be falling for you."

Rachael looked at Ted and said, "I agree with everything you said. I happen to feel the same way about you. You are funny, good looking, smart, a wiz with a camera and my condition doesn't bother you at all."

Ted put his arms around Rachael. "It does bother me a little, but not enough that I can't adopt to it. Also, I'm not going to let it stop me from getting to know you better."

Rachael smiled and put her hands around Ted. "I'm glad to hear that, Ted. I want to get to know you better too." Than, Rachael kissed Ted.

And he kissed back. For the next few minutes, Rachael and Ted kissed, with Rachael sitting on the bank with her feet in the water and Ted standing in the water, between Rachael's legs. Their first real kiss was magical and to several more magical kisses. After a few minutes of kissing and some heavy duty kissing.

Finally, they stopped kissing. Rachael was the first one to speak, saying, "Wow, Ted. You sure are a great kisser."

"So are you." Ted started to kiss Rachael again and after a few kisses, he headed south and started to kiss and suck on Rachael's nipples. As he kissed her nipples, Ted could hear Rachael moan softly. As he kept orally playing with her nipples, Rachael's moans got a little louder.

"Mmm, that sure feels good. Keep doing that." Rachael started to wiggle, so Ted knew that he was doing something that she was enjoying.

After a little bit, Ted decided to take it to the next level. Ted put his hand and gently put pressure on Rachael's upper thigh. He felt Rachael's thigh tense up and then relaxed, allowing him to spread her legs. Reaching down between Rachael's leg, Ted started to rub her pussy, making sure that he rubbed her clit. Rachael was enjoying it because she was moaning more and more and Ted could tell that her pussy was getting wetter and wetter.

Ted was kissing her again, when she broke the kiss and said, "Go ahead." Ted was hoping that this would happen, but was a little surprised when she said it. "Are you sure?"

"You got about five seconds to start putting it in or I'm going to close my legs and you probably will not get another chance," said Rachael. Ted looked at her and could see a smile on her face. Right then, he knew that he would definitely get another chance.

Ted positioned himself, so his penis was right at the entrance to her vagina. Making sure he was in the right position, he start to gently pushed his cock into Rachael. Since she was really wet, it didn't take much force for Ted to get his cock into Rachael. After moving a little bit, Ted got his cock completely lodged in Rachael's pussy. Then, he stopped moving to allow Rachael to get use to his cock being inside her.