The Snow Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael moved a little bit to make sure that Ted was completely in her. His cock filled her up and since it had been awhile since the last time she had made love, it felt really nice. She thought that it was considerate for Ted to let her get use to him being in her pussy, before he really started to make love to her. "Mmm, Ted. You really feel good.

Slowly and gently, Ted started to thrust his cock in and out of Rachael's pussy. He was right when he thought that her pussy would be cooler than other girls' and he was right, but her really didn't care. He really liked Rachael and he loved being able to make love to her. And it was fun making love outdoors. It was cool out, but being partly in the warm water of the pond felt really good.

Rachael felt like she was in heaven. She was outside, enjoying a nice cold winter day and was making love to a wonderful guy. She was enjoying the thrusting of Ted's cock in and out of her tight pussy. It really felt good to have a penis inside her. Ted was being so gently and caring as he made love to her. He would change the rhythm of his thrusting and often, he would stop and rub her clit. Every time that Ted rubbed her clit, Rachael felt a strong tingle go through her body. Rachael tried to reciprocate by trying to cramp down on Ted's penis with her pussy muscles.

After a few minutes, Rachael felt an orgasm started to form. 'This is going be a good one,' thought Rachael.' Just then, Rachael felt Ted rub her clit and that sent her over the edge. "Oh...oh...oh, I'm cumming, Ted...oh it feels so good." Rachael felt Ted starting to go in and out of her vagina again.

Ted was happy that he was able to make Rachael cum and cum so hard. He was a little surprised at how vocal she was, but it didn't bother him. He was also surprised at how tight her pussy was on his cock. It really felt good, but he was able to keep from cumming. Ted slowed and waited for Rachael to calm down from her climax. After a couple minutes of lazily screwing, Ted saw that Rachael had finally came down from her climax. "Are you ready to cum again, Rach?"

"That felt great, Ted," said Rachael, as she wiggled under Ted, causing a delightful sensation on his cock. "Sure, let's go again."

"Okay, here we go again," said Ted, as, this time, he wasn't as gentle as he started to pound Rachael's pussy. Since Rachael was still on the edge from her first cum, it really didn't long for Ted to get her to cum again.

"Oh, Ted...that feels so good...I love the feel of your cock in my pussy...keep going...that feels great...I love it," yelled Rachael. "I'm cumming again."

Ted keep pistoning in and out of Rachael's pussy, but this time, she clamped down on his cock and he couldn't help but cum. He felt the familiar feeling of a climax building and then shooting his sperm into the womb of his friend. The two friends went through their climaxes and when they were done, Ted laid down on Rachael and started to kiss her. Then, he said, "Wow, Rach, that was great."

Rachael kissed Ted and said, "Oh, I agree, that was terrific. I don't think that I have ever came like that before. You sure do know how to use that pussy poker."

"Thanks, Rach," said Ted.

For a few minutes, the two friends just relaxed and enjoyed the afterglow of their lovemaking. Finally, Ted said, "I hate to stop this, but we should be getting back to the lodge. It is getting late and it looks like it is going to snow.

After cleaning off in the pond, Rachael and Ted got out of the pond and started to get dressed. It didn't take long before they were dressed and they were heading back to the lodge. They were most of the way back when it started to snow pretty hard. As they were walking, Ted said that the weather was like this when they found the woman wandering around the mountain.

When they got back to the lodge, Rachael invited Ted up to her room. When they got into her room, Rachael took her clothes off right away. Ted got them something to drink and sat down next to Rachael. "That was a great time we had together, Rach. Thank you."

"I thought that it was a prefect day," said Rachael.

"There is something that I would like to discuss with you. When it started to snow, I thought of this and I wanted to ask you if you would be interested in doing it."

Rachael was intrigued and said, "Okay, you got me interested. What is it?"

Rachael listened intently as Ted explained about his plan. She thought that it was a great idea and she was willing to do it, but she wasn't going to make it easy for Ted. He would have to convince her to do it. Rachael went over to her bed, laid on her back, spread her legs and said, "It could be fun, but you will have to convince me."

Ted smiled as he took off her clothes and walked over to the bed and got in between her legs. "I will convince you to do it." Rachael got ready to have Ted make love to her again, but all of a sudden he moved back, grabbed both of Rachael's legs and flipped her over. Then, he reopened her legs, got right up to her crotch, grabbed her around the waist and pulled her up. Holding her up with one arm, Ted guided his cock to Rachael's vagina and slipped it in to her.

Rachael was surprised at what Ted was doing, but it was a pleasant surprised. She had never made love doggy-style before, but so far, it felt great. Ted maneuvered Rachael, so she could support herself and then he went to town. Since it was a new sensation for her and it seemed to her that Ted knew how to do it doggy-style, an orgasm wasn't that far away. Then, it hit her. Rachael tried to speak, but with her orgasm sneaking up on her and the intensity of the orgasm, all she could do was gasp and moan.

Finally, Rachael's arms gave out and she collapsed on the bed. Her pussy even got a little thrill as Ted's cock slipped out of her. After she caught her breath, Rachael said, "Wow, Ted. That was something else. I have never came that quickly or intensely. We are going to have to do that again."

"Sure, we can do that again," said Ted, "but did I convince you?"

"You had me convinced before you did me doggy-style, but I really liked doing that way."

Ted smiled. "I kind of figured that."

Rachael got up and got Ted to sit down on the edge of the bed. She got down on her knees, between Ted's legs. "Let me clean you off." She took Ted's cock into her mouth and started to suck and lick it to clean it off. It was slick with her pussy juices. It was the first time that she had ever tasted pussy and she didn't think that it tasted to bad. For a second, she wondered what pussy would taste like straight from the source.

Ted loved having his cock sucked and he especially liked having Rachael suck him. For the next few minutes, Rachael sucked and licked Ted's cock. Finally, Ted rewarded Rachael for her efforts as he shot his cum into her mouth. She gathered all his cum in her mouth and then she swallowed. Rachael quickly licked and sucked Ted to clean his cock. Releasing his cock from her mouth, Rachael looked up at Ted and said, "Would you like to spend the night?"

It was the day before the official opening of the resort for the winter season. All the new employees meet at the ski lift for the 'Bunny Hill'. Kevin Dirkson, who owned the resort, stood in front of all the employees and said, "Well, it is official, we will be opening tomorrow. Guests should be arriving early in the morning. I want to say that I appreciate all your hard work. I think everything looks great and I think that we are good to go." Kevin paused while the gathered employees clapped and cheer. "Bookings are up from last year, so I think that this will be a great winter season." Again, the employees clapped and cheered.

"For those who have worked here before, you know what we are here for. This meeting is to welcome the rookie employees into the Ghost Mountain Resort family," said Kevin. "I don't know how this tradition got started, as it was in effect before I bought the mountain. However, it is a tradition and we should honor traditions, especially harmless ones." There was a buzz among the new employees, trying to figure out what this tradition was. "For you new employees, this is not mandatory, but I think that everyone who is working here now has taken part in the traditional First Ski." Looking around, Kevin saw nods of agreement on all the veteran employees.

Jill, a new employee, asked, "What is the First Ski?" A couple other employees asked the same question.

Kevin explained. "All the employees get a chance to use the slopes first, before any of the guests. The tradition of the First Ski for the new employees is that you have to go down the Bunny Hill, twice, naked." There was a gasp among some of the new employees. "As I said, no one has to do it, but this is something that is done to promote bonding between the employees." Kevin waited to see if any of the new employees were going to object to the initiation. While he saw some uncomfortable looks on the faces of the new employees, no one really objected to the First Ski. He figured that the rookie employees didn't want to "Okay, we have a couple of benches that are covered with a thick blanket, so no one will freeze their butt off. Go ahead."

Including Rachael, there were six female and four male employees that were going to ski naked. They went over to the bench and started to strip. It wasn't too long before they were all naked. Rachael was the first one naked. After they were naked, the other employees brought skis and ski boots over to the rookies. Rachael looked at the other rookies and thought that they were a good-looking group. They were all shivering in the cold, but not too badly. Rachael noticed that all the nipples, both male and female were erect from the cold and in spite of the female nudity, there weren't any erections. Rachael figured that was from the cold. It was kind of hard to judge the size of the guys' penises as the penises were hiding, trying to keep warm. There was a nice variety to the size and shapes of the girls' breasts. On the girls, there wasn't much pussy hair to keep their vulvas warm. A couple of the girls were completely bald between their legs. Finally, all the new employees had put on their skis.

"Okay, people. Let's go to the towrope," said Kevin.

The group of nude employees skied over to the towrope. Some of the other employees were standing around the towrope and were taking pictures of the nude employees as they started up the slope. They could tell that the people were embarrassed at having their pictures taken in the nude, but they were assured that no one else would ever see the photos. As the nude skiers came down the slope, pictures were taken. Actually, as the initiation was progressing, the new employees seemed to be getting into the public nudity. As they got to the bottom of the slope, they quickly went back to the towrope, so they could get back down the slope and get dressed.

Finally, they completed their nude ski runs and were getting dressed, except for Rachael. She actually went up the slope and skied down a couple more times. She was enjoying the nude skiing. She wondered if she would be able to do this again.

All the now dressed employees and a nude Rachael gathered around Kevin. "Well done, everyone. Now you are all official members of the Ghost Mountain family. The job assignments are posted, so have a good rest of the day and be ready to get to work tomorrow at 5:00 sharp."

Rachael and Ted went over to talk to Kevin about Ted's idea. Kevin listened to Ted's idea with interest. He thought that it was a good idea. "Are you willing to do this, Rachael."

"I think that it would be a lot of fun," replied Rachael, who was still on her skis, naked.

"When you get a chance, come to my office and we will discuss the details," said Kevin.

The Ghost Mountain Resort opened on time and was doing well. The resort did have a lot of repeat business, so there were a lot of rooms that were occupied. About a month later, Ted was helping out in the dining room when he overheard two couples talking.

"You will not believe what I saw last night on the Upper Spirit Run. I was coming around a bend so I didn't get a good or long look, but I swear that I saw a naked girl standing there," said a man named William.

"Steve, it was cold last night. No one could be naked outside and survive," said one of his tablemates.

"Did you see her after you did a face plant," said another tablemate, as he started to laugh.

"No, I swear I saw someone up there."

Ted had to interrupt the argument. "Gentleman, I'm sorry to interrupt you, but William could be right. Have you heard about the Legend of the Snow Ghost?" The men at the table said that they hadn't heard of the legend, so Ted told them the story of the Snow Ghost. After Ted was done, the men said that maybe William was right when he said what he had seen on the Trail.

About two weeks later, Rachael was running the towrope, when she heard a couple talking about seeing something on the Lower Spirit Run the night before. Rachael had to laugh when she heard them talk about seeing a naked girl on the run. Rachael interrupted them and told them about the Snow Ghost.

A couple months later, Rachael and Ted meet Kevin in his office. "Rachael. Ted. I'm really happy with your idea. Ted, you coming up with the idea of the Snow Ghost was a streak of genius. A couple weeks after the first appearance of the Snow Ghost, bookings started to increase with people wanting to see the Snow Ghost. I have even heard from some, for the lack of a better word, ghostbusters, who wanted to help us get rid of the Snow Ghost. I told them that I wouldn't allow that."

"Kevin, I will take the Snow Ghost off your hands," Ted said, laughing. "Rachael and I scouted around the resort, looking for places where she could be seen, but just for a short period of time. I have watched people spotting her and there was some great looks."

"Rachael, I appreciate your agreeing to being the Snow Ghost," said Kevin. "While we didn't really need the extra business, your acting as the Snow Ghost has increased business about 10% over last year."

"Thanks, Kevin. It's fun to do."

"Even though I knew that you would tolerate the cold, I'm still amazed that you can stay out in the cold like that and it doesn't bother you."

"It's just that I like being cold more than being warm."

Kevin asked, "What is the lowest temperature that you can stand?"

"I haven't really kept track, but I can tolerate below zero temperatures for about 20 minutes. Cold weather above freezing, maybe an hour or two."

Kevin shook his head. "That is really amazing. I have never meet anyone like you who could stand cold weather." Kevin stood up and came around the desk to be next to Rachael and Ted. "There was one other reason that I wanted to talk to you. As long as I'm owner, both of you have job here, especially if you want to play the part of the Snow Ghost."

Rachael and Ted were inseparable for the rest of the season. Rachael would be the Snow Ghost once a week or once every two weeks, especially when it was snowing. Ted was offered the job as the resort photographer. This gave him time to work on his photography skills, which resulted in photographic work for a couple of local. Kevin was so impressed with their work; he offered them year around employment. He also gave them an apartment in the mountain lodge.

About midway through the next season, Rachael and Ted were married at the spot where Ted had taken the nude pictures of Rachael. They honeymoon in Quebec, where they spent a night at the Ice Hotel in Quebec City.

As they were leaving the Ice Hotel, Ted heard Rachael say something that he thought that he would never hear.

"Honey, I'm cold."