The Snow Storm

Story Info
A breakdown.
1.9k words
3.98
21.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jena121
Jena121
1,122 Followers

I was leaving Cheyenne and it was snowing hard. I had seen you in the truck stop and when you left I saw the car you were driving. It was a cute little Mercedes and I thought how lucky you were, as I drive a broken down old pick-up. It had started to snow heavier as I pulled out onto the interstate and I had only gone a few miles when I saw your car in the ditch.

I carefully pulled over so that I wouldn't get stuck and climbed out and asked if you were okay. "Yes, I'm fine, you replied, but the car won't start". I asked you to pop the hood and took a look under it. It seemed some wiring was burnt, and needed to go to a shop. You called AAA and told them where the car was and asked if they could tow it back to Cheyenne.

You told them where to take it and that you would be back for it and then asked, "Are you heading to California. I told her I was and that she could ride along if she wanted to. You got some luggage out of the trunk and put it into my truck and we headed off. I asked you your name and you said it was Anne. I told you my name and we chatted for a while. You said you were married and going to California on business, and your husband couldn't go.

You had a phone number for Mercedes Warranty and called them and they told you they would take care of the car and ship it back home for you. They would have another car waiting for you when you arrived in LA.

You were sitting there in the pale light and the snow coming down harder. It was getting hard for me to see the highway, and I said as much to you. I had plenty of fuel, so didn't worry about running out, but asked if you would be nervous about spending the night with a stranger if we had to stop. I have been divorced for over ten years and since I don't really have a place to call home I have all the comforts of home in my truck. The only thing missing was a shower and I used the truck stops for that. You replied, "No, you seem like a gentleman." I said, "Thank you, I always try to be one."

We chatted about your business for a while and then I told you how to turn the heater on in the bunk area and you could lie down if you wanted. I kept driving, but watched you in the windshield as you changed clothes, putting on a pair of sweat pants and a low cut blouse. You turned off the light in the bunk area and I continued to drive with the radio going softly. I had turned it on in the bunk area earlier so I had hoped you liked the soft music coming from it.

I had been driving for about an hour when I felt your arms go around my neck and you nibbled on my ear. "I need you to fuck me" you whispered. I was so surprised by what you said I almost ran off the road. I said the closest rest area is 25 miles away, and you replied, "That's okay," and reached down to pull my cock out of my pants. (I sure was glad I had just taken a shower at the truck stop.)

You got down on your knees and stroked my cock with your soft hands. As it started to get hard you took it in your mouth and started giving me the most incredible blow job I have ever had. The way you hummed and licked all over the head. You looked up and said "cum in my mouth, that way you can last longer when you fuck me."

You proceeded back down to my cock and soon I felt your nose hit my stomach as you swallowed all of my manhood, it was too much for me to take and I started shooting my cum down your throat. I finally stopped cumming and you raised up and kissed me on the lips, giving me a little taste of myself.

You smiled at me and let go of my cock and sat in the other seat, slowly taking off your blouse and letting me see your beautiful breasts. They had to be the most awesome pair I had ever seen, even on the girls in the fuck books; standing up with long nipples and no sag. I finally saw the sign for the rest area and slowed down to pull in.

As there hadn't been much traffic on the road there were still a few open parking spaces. I managed to get parked and watched as the snow started coming down harder.

I said "We may be here a couple of days if this keeps up," and you smiled and replied " I don't have to be in Los Angeles until next week."

I fixed the privacy curtains around all the windows and followed you into the bunk area. Taking off the rest of your clothes, I kissed your lips again still tasting myself on them. I moved down to your firm breast and took one, then the other between my lips, sucking and nibbling on them. You managed to get my pants off and we lay down on the bunk. I kissed you again and started working my way down to your pussy, kissing and licking you all the way. Finding your dripping slit with my tongue, I flicked it across your hard clit, sucking and licking at your juices flowing from it. I worked a finger into your pussy and started working it in and out, moving to your arse and licking there for a second and then back to your clit.

You begged me to stop and get up and fuck you. I moved up and kissed your lips and put my hard cock at your opening, pushing and entering your moist sheath. You asked me to stop for a minute as you had never had one as big as mine and wanted to get used to the size. I lay there feeling the walls of your pussy gripping me. I slowly started to move in and out of you, feeling your tightness holding me, pulling at my cock. I slowly picked up speed and bent down to you're your nipples, hearing you moan softly as I pounded into you. I stopped and rolled us over so that you were on top, letting you take control of our coupling. I reached up and massage your breast as you moved up and down on my manhood.

Suddenly your hand lifted a nipple to your mouth and started sucking. My cock felt like it grew another inch watching you suck on your hard nipple. I reached down and massaged your clit with my finger and suddenly you screamed that you were cumming. Your body shook with your orgasm and you collapsed on top of me. Laying there, your breast heaving and my cock starting to cum inside you.

I felt like I flooded you with a gallon of cum, and I lay there with you enjoying the moment. You looked up and kissed my lips, and said " I hope we are stuck her for a week." We lay in each other's arms and feel asleep, but you awoke me several hours later sucking on my cock.

I looked down at you and you smiled and said, "This time I want it in my ass. I reached into my drawer by the bed and pulled out a condom and some lube and went back down on her pussy, licking and sucking her clit, finally moving to her ass and licking. She started moaning and I took some lube and squirted it into her ass. I then slipped the condom onto my cock and she rolled ever onto her stomach and raised up offering her ass to me.

I slowly started pushing my cock into her asshole, stopping when it popped past her sphincter, letting her get used to the size of my cock. She started pushing back into me and I started going deeper into her. She moaned and then started shoving back harder on my cock. We were both sweating and grunting like two animals in heat. After about ten minutes I felt my cum starting to boil and she had already climaxed about four times and suddenly my cock started to shoot inside her. We collapsed on the bunk and she turned her head and kissed me, telling me that her husband would never take her in the ass and since this was her first time she loved it and wanted more of it.

We finally feel asleep and when we woke a few hours later I looked out and it had stopped snowing and the sun was shining. I watched as a snow-plow went by and got dressed and let her sleep. I finally got out of the rest area and onto the interstate when Anne woke up and came out to join me. We drove for another hour when I saw a restaurant and we stopped and went in to eat.

After breakfast we headed on to California, stopping a few more time to make love.

We finally made it to California and I got her to the dealer to pick-up her car. We exchanged phone numbers and after a passionate kiss we said good-bye and I went to unload my trailer, as she went to her business appointments. I picked up my backhaul and headed east like I always did and kept my rather hectic schedule. I couldn't get Anne out of my mind, she was always lurking there at the back, but I didn't want to call her because of her husband.

Then about a month later my cell phone rang and it was Anne, crying so hard at first I couldn't understand her. After getting her calmed down, she told me that her husband had died of a heart attack the night before, and that she was pregnant with my baby!

What a shock! I asked her how she knew it was mine and she informed me that he husband had been fixed years ago.

It was a blessing in disguise when he passed, but that didn't make it any easier on me! We agreed to meet when I got back to St. Louis where she lived and see what our plans would be.

She had looked into my situation and as she had some money that her father had left her, and had used it to pay off the balance owing on my truck. I told her how much that meant to me, and we talked on for another hour. I told her I would be there on Wednesday, and we would talk more then.

My mind was running a mile a minute trying to figure things out, when it struck me! I was going to be a father, something that my ex-wife had never wanted . When I arrived in St. Louis we met at a fancy restaurant, that I could never have afforded, and talked until they kicked us out.

We went back to her home and talked some more. I found out that her husband was a very successful man worth millions and she had her consulting company. She had decided that she would sell hers and her husband's business, and retire.

Since she was only 31 and I was 32, we would move to another part of the country, raise our child and enjoy life.

I sold my trucking business and we moved to Dallas and after a respectable length of time got married and settled down with our beautiful twin daughters.

Jena121
Jena121
1,122 Followers