The Snowflakes Fell

Story Info
Your winter getaway turns romantic one night.
3.5k words
3.93
9.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Snowflakes"

The snowflakes fell, larger than before, as we sat cuddled under the blanket on the cold January evening. The sleigh was gliding through the snow effortlessly and the cool air bit at our faces but we still smiled, locked in a cozy embrace with only thoughts of each other dancing through our heads. The driver said very little, he was used to having young people using the sleigh as a romantic spot. He had grown immune to most displays of public affection but he couldn't help but cast a smile every now and then as the horses pulled the sleigh through the powdery snow that was dusting everything.

The light of day was gone now, replaced by the peaceful darkness of the starry night sky and the occasional points of light that shone in the distance through the trees that surrounded the trail we were on. Our breath was just barely visible in the dark and only formed one cloud because of how close we sat. A smile slipped across your rosy face, and I leaned closer to you. Snuggling your head against my shoulder, I heard you whisper; "I hope this never ends, Brad."

My lips brushed your ear as I spoke, the words tickling you pleasantly, "Things aren't even getting started, Cindy. Just wait till later tonight." You looked slyly at me and I smiled but said nothing more. A quick kiss later, you were back resting on my shoulder.

The driver rounded a turn, slipping past the last tall snow covered trees that lined the trail. My hand slowly stroked your left thigh as I looked around, taking in the sights of the sleigh trail at night. It was a breath taking sight, the snow shimmering in the dim light and the trees swaying in the slight breeze. The soft crunch of the snow as we slid through it was a comforting sound and I breathed a sigh of content. I was having a great time, with a great girl.

You looked up, hearing my sigh and snuggled a little closer, if that was possible. Your eyes caught the reflected light from the snow and they shimmered beautifully.

"What?" you asked, a small bit of wonder evident in your eyes.

"Nothing, just happy to be here with you."

The driver pulled around another turn and we approached the lodge. The horses slowed to a stop and the driver turned to us. "Here we are. Hope you enjoyed your trip."

I passed him a few bills to cover our expense and smiled.

"Thank you, sir." He accepted.

Helping you down from the sleigh, I wrapped my arm around you as we entered the lodge. The warm air splashed us in the face but it was a welcomed assault. Walking through the lobby, we looked at the log cabin, its walls decorated with lamps and beautiful paintings as well as small hunting trophies. We ascended the spiral stairs to our floor; our room was at the far end of the hall.

We got changed for supper and met down in the dining room, the soft sound of violin music wafting through the dining room that was partially crowded with other lodge members. I was dressed in a white denim dress shirt, tan trousers and a cream colored vest and I saw you sitting at the table already. You were dressed in a dark blue turtleneck sweater with a white gold necklace lying on your breastbone as well as dark dress slacks and black boots. Your hair was up with a few long pins and it showed off your elegant neck. You were a breathtaking sight to behold and the flickering candlelight added to your beauty.

I slid into the seat across from you and produced a single long stem rose from behind my back. "I know it's a tacky cliché, Cindy, but I thought it would be nice to give you a flower." You smiled as you took it.

The waiter came over and took our order. I wasn't sure what you would like so I let you order yours. The waiter accepted our choices and nodded his head as he left. He returned a few minutes later with a bottle of white wine and our food. We ate, saving the wine until after our dinner.

A half hour later, we were sitting in front of the fireplace in our room on the shag rug. Our glasses were filled with wine and we snuggled together, watching the fire, its red and amber sparks dancing before us in an intricate ballet as the flames licked the exhaust port above the fireplace. The crackle and the soft music that I had put on the small stereo were the only two sounds other than our occasional conversation.

Gazing at you as the glow from the fire danced across your face, I sipped my wine. The soft light lent its erotic glow to you and I drew closer. My lips brushed yours and I could taste the fruity lip-gloss you were wearing that had all but been washed from your lips from the wine. We kissed.

The sensation was different from the kiss in the sleigh. A warm spark swam through my entire body and I placed my glass down on the hardwood floor next to the rug. My hand grazed your cheek as we kissed again, our tongues exploring each other's mouth. I pressed harder to you as a soft sigh escaped from you lips and you relaxed into me.

We continued to kiss for several minutes, sliding our hands across each other's body, exploring this sensation. I cupped my hand around your breast that was still trapped beneath your turtleneck. Your hands slid under my vest and started to pull it off. I complied with your request, never disconnecting my lips from yours. The cream colored piece of clothing fell to the floor, away from us.

Continuing to explore each other out of passion, we sank down onto the rug until we were lying flat, you on top of me. I traced a trail from your breastbone down the center of your chest, through your breasts, and along your stomach. As I came to the bottom of your sweater I slid both hands up and under the material, cupping your breasts in your bra. The nipples were standing straight out even through the fabric. I fingered one and smiled as you bit your lower lip. Wrapping my arms around you, I proceeded to unclasp your bra. The connectors gave way easily and I moved to remove your sweater. I pulled it up over your head, revealing a black bra, just barely holding onto your full breasts.

Sliding my thumbs under the straps of your bra, I brushed them off your shoulders. Goosebumps spread across your skin, as my touch was light and ticklish. Your full ripe breasts hung in my face their nipples very stiff and sensitive. I brought them closer to my lips and sucked one into my mouth. The warm sensation of my tongue wrapped around your right nipple caused you to moan quietly as you stroked my hair.

My hands caressed your sides as I sucked on your nipple. Occasionally, I bit down gently to make you make a sound. Your whimpers and moans were very arousing and I was growing more excited whenever I heard them. I breached the waistband of your slacks, running my hands up under your panties. The flesh of your buttocks was soft and very warm.

I turned you onto your left side, making your pussy accessible to my left hand. I moved it around from your bum to your pussy, running my fingers through your pubic hair. I grazed your clit on my way to your southern pair of lips, my kisses on your neck adding to the excitement growing deep inside of you. You squirmed and closed your eyes at the touch. Parting your lips, a small trickle of liquid ran out to greet my fingers. I played in the juices for a moment, lubing my fingers up so I wouldn't hurt you when I pushed them into you.

I moved from your neck up to your mouth again, nothing could beat those sweet kisses. Our mouths met once more, both of us a little short of breath as we locked in our oral embrace. We were breathing harder, more excited now. Our sex drives were in full swing. As lined my fingers up, I mentally counted down from three to one. When I reached one, I slid my fingers into you at the same time my tongue burst into your mouth. Another one of your musical whimpers caressed my ears.

There we lay, kissing as I slid my fingers in and out of you. You placed your hand on my hand that was penetrating you and moaned. Your fingers brushed against the fabric of your pants and panties. I moved my lips away long enough to give a suggestion.

"Let's get you out of those, Cindy."

You agreed by lifting your hips up allowing me to slide your pants off. At the same time I removed your panties, the little black undergarments slid off without a problem. There you lay, completely nude against my still clothed body. The shag carpet was soft on your bare skin and my hand returned to its post between your legs.

The music continued in the background as we lay there for a few minutes just kissing, you letting me please you manually. The fire crackled and small sparks glided up into the vent, it had started to snow outside again and the flakes melted as they hit our window.

Your hands became ever more restless and they searched for something to occupy them. They found their target bulging in my pants and you pawed at the zipper. It gave way to your insisting scratching, giving you a path into my pants: your goal. You stroked the bulge in my boxers; its stiffness exciting you even more. Your hands moved to my belt buckle and unlatched the clasp. The belt gave way without the buckle holding it in place granting you access to my pants button and with a quick snap of your fingers, they were undone. The path to your target was clear of all obstructions except one: The underwear.

You tugged at my trousers and I raised my hips up off the rug letting you haul my pants down and off my body. The underwear was next, and you yanked them off even faster than the pants. I lay there in my shirt, cock standing at attention, as I kissed you and continued working with my fingers.

You eased me back onto my back as you moved over top of me. I looked at you as you pulled away, a strange smile creeping across your lips. Your hair, not messed up at all, was still pinned up displaying your beautiful neck. I tried to pull you down so I could nibble your neck but you resisted. Instead, you slowly moved down my body heading, no doubt for my stiffened dick.

You dipped your head down, kissing the spot just above my hard member, rolling your tongue around in small circles. Your right hand cupped my balls as you continued to lick around the base of my cock leaving a wet trail as you played. It throbbed and pulsed with every action you made.

Your eyes looked to me to evaluate my reaction to your stimulation and every time my eyes rolled back you pushed a bit further, multiplying the sensation's intensity. Your left hand came around and grasped the base of my dick as you licked up the shaft as if you were catching melting ice cream running down the cone. I moaned and you knew it was the right time.

As your tongue reached the tip of my dick you twirled it around and opened your mouth a bit wider. As your mouth opened you slid my cock into your mouth, taking in a third of the length, then a half, then three quarters. I gasped as your mouth closed around the base of it, the entire 8 inches buried in your throat. It throbbed and you felt the movement in your throat, a small muffled slurp slipping out from your mouth. You backed up letting the shaft retreat from your warm lips and I groaned as your tongue massaged the underside of the harden member.

Pleased with my reactions, you started bobbing your head up and down sucking gently with the motion. Your hand pumped along to the music on the stereo, up and down the shaft and I groaned again. It felt great!

You continued to suck my cock for a while, varying your speed and techniques. Sometimes you would tease me, stopping for a few minutes and just twirling your tongue around the tip of my stiff cock then sliding it back down your throat and licking my balls while you deep throated me. The entire experience was incredible.

After a few moments I could resist no longer and I pulled your head off my cock and guided it up to my mouth. I kissed you hard and passionately. You jammed your tongue into my mouth and I wrapped my lips around it. I slowly sucked on it as if I were mimicking your performance on my dick. A whimper escaped your opened mouth and your hands grabbed my cock, starting to pump it as we kissed.

I rolled you onto your right shoulder closer to the fire. You could feel its warmth more intense on your skin as we frolicked beside it. Gently placing you onto your back, I grabbed your left leg and placed it up onto my shoulder allowing me a better opening to your dripping pussy. I maneuvered my cock to your opening and smiled at you. Your eyes begged me to push into you but I withheld for a minute.

My thumb danced across your clit and you wriggled a bit on the rug under my tormenting touch. Another trickle of your juice ran out of you and I dipped my finger in it and slowly pushed my finger into you as if I were testing to see if you were ready to receive me. You were so warm and wet; I was getting more excited just sitting there. I withdrew my finger and sucked your flavor off of it making sure to drag it out to add to your ever-increasing desire. It was a sweet taste.

I placed the head of my cock against your pussy and leaned forward, allowing it to just penetrate up to the bottom of my knob. Your eyes begged desperately for my cock to go deeper but I started to withdraw. I eased out and started to penetrate again, slowly inching my cock deeper into you as you bit your lip eagerly. Your breasts were heaving as I tormented you with this playing. Finally it rests deep inside you, fully immersed in your intoxicating wetness.

I started my slow pumping, holding you with one hand and reaching up to your tits with the other. I grasped a handful of soft flesh and squeezed it gently as I pushed into you over and over again. My tempo sped up as I thrust into you and I moved your leg down off my shoulder and bent forward onto you. I braced myself over you and continued to thrust away, my cock sliding in and out of you with a soft wet sound. You threw your arms around me and brought me down to kiss. There we lay, fucking and kissing for a few minutes as the snow fell faster in the cold night.

I pulled out of you and settled in beside you, my cock glistened in the firelight from your sweet juices. I moved you to face the fire on your left side and we spooned for a moment, your head turning back to face me as you gave me another kiss. I slid my left arm under you and placed my hand on your breast. My right hand slid from your ass to the thigh of your right leg and I lifted it into the air. It gave me a somewhat clear path to your waiting ypus and I moved to align my cock to enter. Your hand guided it to its target and I slipped up inside of you. I started rocking back and forth into you, filling you with my hardened tool. A moan escaped my lips as I pushed and your right hand slid down around to grab my balls to gently massage them as I pumped into you.

We had been making love for almost an hour when we moved up form the carpet to the queen sized bed that was in our room. I lay on my back as you rode my dick like a bicycle. You rocked your hips, grinding hard to push me deeper into you as you moved. My hands held to your hips fast, enjoying every glorious movement of your pelvis.

The fire was starting to fade now and I pulled your sweaty body down onto me. You continued to thrust your hips as I nibbled your neck. A moan of delight tickled my ear where your head was positioned and I smiled as I felt you speed up slightly. I turned to your ear and whispered softly; "You're amazing, Cindy."

You smiled and pulled back to sit upright. You began rocking even faster, assaulting my cock with more waves of pleasure. I groaned and sighed, bucking my hips up to meet you and driving my cock even deeper into your body, hoping this night would never end. You reached around and grabbed my balls again and gently caressed them like Chinese meditation balls. The feeling of being knotted up arose in my nuts and my eyes grew wide.

"Oh no you don't, Brad." you said as you realized that I was coming closer to blowing my load. "Not yet, baby. Not yet." You slowed to a mere snails pace but still rode me. I whined to you to let me relieve myself, the pressure building up was unbearable. But you refused to yield to my wishes. You sat atop me; the power of my pleasure was completely in your control. After taking a few minutes to let me settle down, you proceeded.

We fucked for ten more minutes before I felt that intolerable pressure again, but you smiled and denied me relief. I begged but you just shock your head with a wicked smile and tugged at my balls a bit harder. This wasunbearable!

You continued, repeating this torture again four more times. I was almost crying, I wanted to cum so bad! You smiled and refused each time, the intensity of the feeling growing more and more with each refusal.

Your hips rocked again, tormenting my cock with your unmatched abilities. Your cunt was roughly battering my cock with wave after wave of excruciating pleasure. You flexed your muscles, causing it to contract around my rod as you bounced up and down, faster and faster.

I was almost screaming when the feeling returned. My body tensed up and you sped up to get a few more thrusts in before I came. You bounced off, landing behind my cock and grabbed it with your right hand. You pumped it with a few quick motions and it exploded, firing a stream of hot cum into the air.

It splashed down on your forehead as a second gush erupted form my dick in your hand. It sailed into the air and splattered down on your right breast. A third and fourth glob jumped out, both splattering on your cheek and dribbling down over your lips and onto your chin. The final stream trickled down your hand as you pumped my hard cock a few more times to make sure it was expended.

I gazed at you; the glob of cum on your forehead ran down the side of your face as you licked the small bit off your upper lip. For some reason, seeing you with my juice on your face was a very hot sight! I reached up and pulled you down onto me. We lay there panting hard after our amazing round of sex. I looked at you, as you snuggled up to my chest. The cum on your face ran onto me, but I didn't care. I was happy to be next to a very special and beautiful woman. You looked up into my eyes and said; "I love you, Brad."

"I love you too, Cindy." I replied and we fell asleep naked, entangled together on top of our bed. The fire flickered and went out as we drifted off into blissful sleep as the snow softly fell to the white ground outside our bedroom window.