The Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barno
Barno
273 Followers

"Now no doubt you're getting a good look at this man's penis size and you're thinking 'How am I going to handle a man this well endowed?' absolutely not humanly possibly right? Well wrong actually. I'm going to show you how to take a man's penis from flaccid to erection to spurting love geyser by simply using a hand, your mouth and all the tools that come with it. Whether you are a woman or a cute white boy all dolled up and wearing high heels and a tight fitting dress I think that you'll find that there's nothing like the feeling you have when you take control of a large black penis. This feeling of power you have over such a muscular black stud almost always begins when your lips touch the man's penis and you use your expertise in the beautiful art of fellatio. Let's get started." The gorgeous woman's smile was wide as she took the ebony phallus in her hand and gently stroked it.

I was treated to Madam Valerie giving a tutorial of how to suck black dick as she gave her male subject the most incredible blow job that had him moaning for mercy during most of the video. The short haired blonde would stop and give tips such as to how to tease or how to finish a man off quickly causing the black man who was lying as still as he possibly could under such duress to let out a low groan every time her lips left his enormous erection to talk. It was a lesson given by an extraordinary expert. She knew every pressure point on or near a man's genitals to drive him insane and she pointed out how to apply a touch to each one. At the end Valerie had the muscular black man practically crying in a sexual frustration that she completely controlled. She finally gave her black stud relief with a series of inhuman looking deep throated gulps of the huge erection. He arched his back and gave up a huge batch of cum which Valerie let gush out of his twitching penis with spurt after spurt as she watched, a satisfied look on her face as she jerked the base of the phallus.

After Valerie bid me adieu the video switched to a series of quick snippets that showed men dressed as women, their penises waving around like trophies surrounded by lingerie. Many of the transvestites passed as women plain and simple. They were beautiful and sexy. I would have given anything to have been able to reach my throbbing cock and jerked off. There were words and phrases that popped up between the short clips. "Sissy", Submit To Your Desires", You're A Gorgeous Cocksucker", and "On Your Knees Bitch", were captions that came up over and over as I drifted off to sleep with an erection that you could use to beat a drum.

I'm not sure how long I had been asleep before the dream started. I was still in the large overstuffed recliner when the same black man who Madam Valerie had worked over on the video appeared out of the darkness. He was just as naked as he had been in the video his huge penis hanging down between his thighs. He didn't hesitate for a second. He leaped up onto the chair so that his legs were straddling my face. He slowly lowered his semi erect penis to my mouth. At first I turned away not wanting the penis near me yet the ebony skinned man was persistent letting the phallus drag across my face and lips. Suddenly he pushed downward and put pressure on my mouth. I didn't know why, maybe it was the pill that I had been given but I was extraordinarily horny and when the hardening cock pushed against my lips I opened my mouth and let it slid in.

For a brief moment it felt as if I had put a skin covered sponge into my mouth. Then the tube of meat hardened and I was sucking on an enormous erection. The sponge had turned to steel and filled my mouth. I was in another world one where letting another man sodomize me was alright and in fact excited me. My own penis was fully erect an obvious reaction to the taut skin sliding back and forth against my lips. Any inhibitions were gone in this dream and I was doing something that I thought I would ever be capable of.

I began following Madam Valerie's instructions from the video. I started to suck on the meaty black penis and using my tongue on the underside of the head all while the muscular black man rocked his hips up and down pumping his manhood in and out of my mouth. He was expertly sliding his cock not pushing so hard that I gagged and keeping the large head from popping out of my mouth. I was heating up even as I was questioning why I wouldn't be fighting this guy off. I was bobbing my head up and down gulping at the huge black cock and thrusting my hips fucking thin air with my trussed erection.

We were both moaning now at the heart of our excitement. My dream partner was sweating profusely as the gentle exploration of my mouth had turned into powerful thrusts with his body ending up in a full arch at the apex of his pile driving push into me. The hardness was ramming its way down my throat and I could feel his balls bouncing on my chin. We were a team working to pleasure the black man's penis. Suddenly he held his thrust and I tasted the warm saltiness. It filled my mouth and even as I drank down the thick nectar it spilled out and down my face. The taste was warm, salty and not horrible. I gulped it down quickly. Just as I finished drinking his semen the black man leaned down and kissed me full on the lips for awhile before climbing off of me. His tongue wiggled around in my mouth, my inhibitions still nonexistent I returned the passion kissing him right back. Then he was gone just as quickly as he had appeared.

I awoke the next morning with an aching erection. The dream had been so real I still wasn't sure if it had been a product of my slumbering mind or something that had really happened. I was lying back on the lounger when the dungeon door opened and Catherine walked in wearing a tee shirt and lycra tights.

"Good morning Carey. I hope you don't mind your new name. We have a lot lined up for you today." Catherine stated as she walked towards me with carrying a tray which she placed on the cart that they had used last night.

"Are you going to let me go?" I asked sternly.

"Oh absolutely not! Especially after your grand performance last night! We've definitely decided to keep you. Now you should know that I'm actually a registered nurse just so you don't freak out at the next step in our process." Catherine said as she took a seat next to me.

"What are you going to do?" I asked in a panic.

"Each family within The Society has a stone that differentiates them from the others. Our stone is the sapphire. Every member must wear this stone on their body. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. It's up to you." Catherine stood there waiting for my answer.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well you can lay back and let me apply these piercings or I can bring in Corinna who will sit on your face with her cock down your throat until I'm done. Either way you're going to be wearing Creeler sapphires. Of course you may have developed a taste for cock so if that's the case..."

Catherine had trapped me as easy as one two three. In my mind it was obvious that she knew about my dream last night. I had gone crazy sucking on that black man's stiff cock. I had a choice, let her work on me or create a ruckus and let Catherine know that I was looking to get the feeling of a real cock in my mouth. The statuesque blonde rubbed alcohol on my ears and with an expert's speed and efficiency pierced my ears with two sapphire studs. Next the painful sensation of having a stud put into my tongue and a sapphire into my nose. It hurt like hell but I didn't let on and Catherine complimented me on my tolerance for pain as she inserted silver studs into each of my nipples and then with a delicate touch screwed the finishing pieces to the nipple piercings into place with glue, sapphires on each end of the studs. She finished with a navel piercing that was a short silver chain with a series of sapphire stones attached to the chain that now hung from my navel. As painful as it was Catherine had moved so quickly she had me pierced with the same jewelry that adorned Corinna's body in no time. While she worked on me I squirmed like a worm underneath her not trying to get away but simply trying to deal with the stinging pain. Still throughout my penis not only remained erect it was throbbing with excitement. As it turned out I was actually enjoying Catherine's control, her cool demeanor as she delivered the pain. I lay there with a burning pain emanating from every new hole in my body as Catherine wiped me down with sanitary wipes.

"There, now you were such a brave sissy during this that I'm going to grant you at least one evening in my bedroom. You see not everything here is ball and chain my luv. Now do you have any questions?" Catherine continued to caress my body as she talked.

"Well first, what does one evening in your bedroom mean?" I asked naively.

"Oh that. Well those little free nights in my boudoir coupons, that's just a scheduled time for us to fuck like wild rabbits." Catherine replied running a finger along my erection.

"I thought you were going to whore me out to men." I came back.

"Oh contraire my leggy transvestite. Sexually speaking The Society is an equal opportunity carnal delight. Yes you'll find yourself laying down with men but just as often if not more for some of the most exquisite women on this planet, and if you think that I'm exaggerating just stick around." Catherine informed me.

"How did this whole thing get started?" I relented.

"Oh the ancient history of The Society isn't that important beyond the fact that this grand scheme was hatched by some women that had become fed up with their husband's domineering, philandering ways. As it is today we have a number of Madams that run families and one Madam is selected by the others to run The Society as The Superior Madam for a term of a few years. We are elected by our peers and as luck would have it yours truly is the current Superior." Catherine told me her hand now sliding up and down the full length of my penis.

"Congratulations." I said with the slightest trace of sarcasm.

"You see that's why I like you Carey. I mean besides those incredibly shapely legs that is. You have a rather nice sense of humor. Now why don't you move those long shapely legs of yours to get over to Corinna's room and get a hot shower and a lesson in makeup." Catherine undid the handcuffs and helped me out of the seat.

"Good morning Hot Legs. Why don't you get into the shower and then we can get you dolled up for the day." Corinna said in cheerful tone that belied the fact that she had raped my ass the day before.

I had been allowed to walk unescorted from the dungeon to Corinna's bedroom. At this point they knew I wasn't going to try and escape. The room was huge with an enormous bed and a closet full of women's clothing. It was clear that this shemale didn't spend a second dressed as a man. While the size of the room was impressive it was the décor that really amazed me. There were four pictures hanging on the walls. Three were prints of Corinna, one with her standing over another pretty shemale who was sucking her cock, the next of Madam Jodi in stockings and heels on her hands and knees with a look of complete ecstasy on her face while Corinna fucked her from behind while the last showed Corinna in complete bondage gear on top of a rather effeminate young man fucking him in the missionary position. All three prints depicted the amazon shemale as the ultimate dominate which made the fourth picture look a little out of place. There was Madam Catherine lying underneath an extremely muscular black man wearing only a pair of high heels. She was holding him close with her eyes closed and her mouth forming a perfect O as she took what looked to be a very big penis between her legs that were wrapped around the black man's round protruding buttocks. It was extremely sensual.

"You've got some interesting artwork in here. Why the picture of Catherine taking the black pipe?" I asked as I looked up at the extraordinary depictions on the wall.

"It's a reminder of sorts. Besides I like jerking off to it at night when I'm not fortunate enough to have a flexible sissy like you bent over my mattress." She told me with a grin.

Before I jumped into the shower Corinna opened the door opposite her bedroom's entrance to the huge room. The bedroom on the other side of the door was just as big and opulent as Corinna's. She told me that once I was broken that this would be my room. I was still doubting the validity of Corinna's reasoning for having her Madam hanging from her wall taking cock from another man. The bathroom was huge and opulent with a large Jacuzzi in it and a shower large enough to hold a half a dozen people with multiple jet streams of water. I turned the faucet and stood under the water which came in from several different directions. The feeling was exquisite. Suddenly I felt a hand on my back. I jerked around and saw Corinna standing there naked, her long flaccid penis hanging down like a fire hose.

"Easy does it gorgeous! If I wanted that sweet ass of yours I would have drilled you right on my bed. Give me that soap and I'll get your back and shoulders." Corinna smiled at me and gave me a playful push.

I handed back a bar of soap and felt Corinna's hands press against my back. They traveled up to my shoulders and massaged the soap onto my skin. In a minute I was covered with bubbles and suds and Corinna's hands were feeling real good on my body. I let out a groan without even thinking that maybe I didn't want Corinna to know that I liked her touch. It was a little late for that after kissing her so passionately and not protesting her fucking me in the ass.

"This feels real nice doesn't it?" The blonde shemale said softly.

"I don't know." Was all I could say although I really wanted to her to keep going.

"Aw come on now. Everyone likes to be touched, especially like this. After you're broken in we're going to have some real fun in here. You know a young stud like you should be looking forward to all the sex that's going to come your way." She had moved her hands down to my buttocks and they had begun to explore the crack of my ass.

"Except I'm not going to be a stud, I'm going to be a sissy and I'm going to be having sex with men." I replied.

"Oh you're going to have sex with all sorts of men, women, sissies, any combination of the above. You know it's not as bad as you're making it out to be. All you have to do is relax and concentrate on enjoying yourself and the tasks you are given." Corinna explained as she moved her hands up to my chest.

"I'm going to be someone's bitch. It's going to be like being in prison. It's easy for you I bet they found you in some drag bar in the city. There's nothing wrong with that it's just that you were ready for this lifestyle." I came back as I tried to endure the pulsing in my erection which continued to be quite painful.

"You have no idea how wrong you are. Every sissy in The Society came in like you, young and curious. Myself included. Our seductions were a much longer process. If possible we would have spent as much time and care with you. You'll find out why so quick in short order. I'm sorry that we've been so aggressive but let me assure you that I was just as heterosexual as you before I discovered the joys of being submissive to the right males." Corrina was driving me crazy with her gentle touch.

"So you liked women at one time?" I was curious now.

"I still do. You have to if you want to be in The Society. You see you're going to have plenty of chances to fuck women like Catherine, Madam Jodi and her girlfriend Jill, the one you went to high school with. They'll all spread their legs for you." Corinna explained as she took a long slow stroke of my penis.

"I don't believe you. Why would they want to fuck a sissy?" I replied.

"The duty of a Madam in The Society is to seduce worthy pretty boys, dominate them and transform them. It's sport. And when it's done we are taken in as members. In my case I was seduced by Catherine whose specialty is turning pretty white boys like you and I into feminine maids." Corinna said.

"So she let you fuck her and then hung you from a hook and made you into what you are now?" I asked.

"Well as I said, my seduction was a much longer and more intricate process part of which included me becoming Catherine's husband. Now let's go. We'll be late for your first lessons." With the bomb dropped Corinna turned and left the shower, reaching for a towel as she went. I stood there rinsing in the falling water dumbfounded.

We walked back to the dungeon where Catherine was waiting with another woman. They were wearing stylish dresses, Corinna her familiar maid outfit while I was naked except for what Corinna described as a cock sock and high heel pumps. It was a sheer tube of silky nylon that fit over my penis like a condom with ties at the base to hold it to my body and ties at the end of the tube both sets of ties wrapped around my body and tied at the front to keep my penis up against my belly. When I became erect which at this point was pretty much all the time the material stretched to a point that made my erection look like a sausage with a shiny dark casing. I was embarrassed and self conscious as I walked up to the two women with Corinna holding my leash.

"Carey I'd like you to meet Madam Valerie. I believe that in a way you met her last night on one of your videos." Catherine was smiling broadly proud not only of my appearance fully made up as a woman but also with my demeanor. I was becoming accustomed to my position as a slave and it showed.

"Hello Carey I hope that you liked my cocksucking tutorial last night. I'll be helping Madam Catherine with your feminization." The woman, whose blonde hair was a bit shorter than on the video was absolutely drop dead gorgeous. I was beginning to think that Corinna was being straight with me about the quality of female member in The Society.

"Carey we were hoping that you would show us what you learned from Valerie's video. Why don't you squat down and get Corinna hard for us." Catherine's request was more of an order.

Corinna stepped up to me and lifted her skirt and pulled out her prodigious endowment. The two Madam's smiled patiently as I did a quick assessment. Like every other situation Catherine had put me in there was the chain attached to my testicles to think about. I had no doubt that Corinna wanted my mouth on her cock and would give a stern yank to make it happen. Secondly there was the simple fact that I was getting even harder at the thought of sucking the big dick. I dropped down and gently took Corinna in my hand. I followed Valerie's instructions giving the head a long tongue filled kiss. I licked at the underside and then took the prong into my mouth. Corinna let out a slight groan as she slid down my throat. It felt as good as the black man's dick in my dream so I began to go to work on the thick phallus in earnest. I slowly engulfed her size and then after getting used to her I began sucking off the blonde shemale. My head bobbed back and forth and I soon had Corinna moaning loudly and grabbing at the back of my head. Then just as quickly as it had started I felt a tug on my hair and the cock was pulled out of my mouth.

"Now now there'll be plenty of other chances for you two to get better acquainted. We just wanted to see if our subject had done her homework. Valerie I think that we have a success." Catherine smiled over at her colleague obviously pleased with my progress while Valerie returned the smile.

"Carey that was a wonderful display of cocksucking, you went for all the right pressure points." The shorter blonde's lilting English accent was soft and sexy.

"Thank you Madam." I showed proper compliance to the two women standing over me.

Barno
Barno
273 Followers