The Solitary Arrow Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming to a door, they halted, and Hyandai pushed it open, lighting a candle upon the torch burning there already. Harlen felt moisture on his face. They entered the room and Hyandai pushed the door shut.

She spent a moment lighting more candles about the little room. In the center was a deep trough cut into the wood, and it was full of sparkling clear water.

"A bath, inside the tree?" Harlen asked.

Hyandai giggled. "Where else?" She said. "Though I fear it is not quite so warm as your bath."

She unfastened the chainmail and let it fall to the floor with a loud metallic sound. As it fell from her, she grabbed Harlen's arm.

"Oh, dear." She said. "I had forgotten my own weakness."

Harlen grabbed her by her waist and lowered her onto a long bench, also shaped from the living wood. He slowly and carefully helped her undress, pulling her boots off and then her padded coat. Soon, she was nude upon the bench and leaning back against the wall.

"I hope now, my appetite returns." Hyandai said. "I can let Verus go for now."

Harlen nodded and helped her into the cool water. She shivered for a moment, then relaxed and sat upon submerged ledges under the surface.

He began to take off his own chainmail, and Hyandai watched with interest. He noted the observation.

"You watching for something in particular?" Harlen asked.

She smiled. "Oh, yes." She said. "I wonder if humans are so debauched as to be eager for love play after a battle."

Harlen smiled as he took off the horse blanket he had been wearing, then kicked off his boots. Unclasping his belt he let his pants drop to the floor.

"Is that sufficient answer?" He asked.

She smiled broadly. "I was certainly hoping, for I know this elf was more than ready to be loved." She said.

Harlen slipped into the water and knelt before her as she sat upon the seat. "I have a feeling, anytime you are in the mood, I will be as well." He said.

She smiled. "And that is just and proper." Hyandai said. Her face taking on a look of assumed haughtiness.

She giggled at her own crude wit, and then moaned as Harlen kissed her feverishly. His hands clasped the back of her head, and entwined into her long red hair.

They held the kiss for a long moment, then Harlen pulled back. "How will this work, with you in such a frail state?" He asked.

Hyandai smiled. "You will simply have to do all the work." She said. "While I shout encouraging words."

Harlen laughed at this and began kissing her again, upon the neck and then down her chest, even into the water to kiss and suck her breasts. As he came up for air, Hyandai caught his head in her hands.

"I think you will drown if you try anything more, beloved." She said. "Trust in me, I am ready for you."

He now felt her slender hands moving down his back, pulling him toward her. He moved his knees up against the small ledge she was on and felt her opening with the end of his organ.

She kissed his chin, and tugged at his waist. "Take me." She whispered into his ear.

Slowly, he pushed into her, and he found it surprisingly easy, given the water of the bath. He had expected it to wash away any slickness she might have. She smiled and held out her hand. There was a clear liquid in it, and smelled somewhat of lilacs.

"What is that?" Harlen asked, sniffing the liquid.

Hyandai smiled. "Something that Wendy told me about." She replied. "Just enjoy its benefits."

He pushed into her again and felt no resistance. Hyandai moaned loudly as he began giving her his energy now, gripping her hips and thrusting into her in long powerful strokes. Her small mouth moved over his chin and neck, kissing and caressing him.

She grunted as he thrust anew, pulling her to the edge of the little shelf she sat upon, then lifting her from it, standing. He used his powerful arms to lift and drop her onto his thick shaft and she began to cry out with each entry.

Harlen felt her opening tighten around the base of his cock and knew she was nearing her release. With almost an angry expenditure of energy, he began ramming her down onto his pole and lifting her up as quickly as he could manage. Her arms were clasped around his neck, bearing some small part of her weight, and soon his left ear rang with her cries of pleasure, and the sound of his name being called out in her release.

His name being spoken in ecstasy gave him such a thrill he could not resist climaxing at that moment. Pushing her down one final time onto his engorged cock. He could feel his seed shooting forth into her and felt her cunt clamp down on him as she used her waning strength to grind her hips a little, helping him along.

They slowly stopped moving, only pressing their lips to one another and kissing slowly as their bodies cooled down quickly in the soothing water. Harlen lowered her back to her submerged bench and knelt again before her.

"I love you, Harlen of Morrovale." She whispered into his ear. The smile so broad on her face that he could actually hear it.

He kissed her gently on the tip of her ear. "And I love you, Hyandai of Clan Yavanhaur." His own smile was very likely audible, he thought.

She picked up a rag from a pile near the bath, and a bar of soap. "Now, perhaps we can do what we were supposed to be doing here." She said, teasing him.

"It was your idea." Harlen said, defending himself. "You started it."

"Of course I did." She taunted, beginning to scrub his chest. "And now we bathe." She tilted her head and regarded him. "Is there a problem with that, Ranger?"

Harlen shook his head, snatching up a rag and lathering it up with the sweet-smelling soap. "Only if this soap removes your scent." He said.

"It will not." Hyandai confirmed. "I do not think I will be using any soaps that would do so from now on."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ceriandel smiled as he settled into the tub of warm water in his room. They had spent hours clearing up the dead and he was now ready for a long break.

There was a loud knock upon his chamber door. "Blade dancer?" A male voice called from outside the door, a human voice.

"Yes, ranger?" Ceriandel asked.

"I have a note here from the leader of the rangers for you." The man said. "Something about a debt."

"A what?" Ceriandel asked. "Please bring it in and leave it on the table inside the door."

"Yes sir." The human said, and Ceriandel heard, beyond the thin partition he was bathing behind the door open, then close.

He started to relax again, sliding down in the water and enjoying letting it soak into him, the warmth loosening sore muscles and tight knots in his joints.

It was almost like a hot hand was running over his shoulders, he thought. Then realized his shoulders were not in the tub. His eyes snapped open with shock and he found himself staring up into the eyes of the human woman, Maegan. She was seated on the edge of the tub, before him, wearing nothing but a robe. Her thick red hair was matted with moisture to her head.

"Well." Ceriandel said. "This is a pleasant surprise." He smiled at her and she returned it.

"It will be." She agreed, sliding her hand into the warm water and over his leg. She looked over his head. "Will it not Tessa?"

"Very much so." Tessa said from behind him, it was her strong hands kneading his tensed muscles, causing them to turn to a liquid under her powerful massaging motions.

He tilted his head back to look at the blonde woman, a giant even among her own people. "Hello again, Tessa." He said and she leaned down and kissed him, pressing her lips to his, upside down and sliding her soft tongue into his mouth. He could smell scented oil, perhaps lavender, in her long hair as it shrouded their faces.

There was a bit of a start as Maegan's hand moved over his swelling organ, then gripped it gently. She kissed his chest as she leaned down over the tub.

"I thought elves were smaller than men?" She said, kissing his nipple, then playfully giving it a nip with her teeth.

Tessa broke the kiss to look down at his growing cock. "I suppose you should not put much credence in rumors, hmm?" She said.

Ceriandel moved slowly and stood up from the tub, water dripping off of him. Maegan pressed herself to his chest and kissed him while Tessa did the same to his back, running her lips and tongue over his neck and ears.

He ran his hands over the smooth skin of the redhead, and watched as she moaned at the touch as he tickled her nipples. He found her freckles fascinating, and vowed to make sure he touched each one.

Tessa was now kissing his shoulder and then biting it gently. Each touch of her teeth sent a thrill down his spine to make his cock pulse with excitement.

Finally, Maegan broke the kisses off and took Ceriandel's hand, and led him to his bed. She pushed him gently down upon the bed and stood back up. Tessa came up beside her and looked down at the elven blade singer.

"How best to extract our reward?" Tessa said quietly, regarding him with a critical eye.

Maegan untied her robe. "You know me, direct and to the point." She said. The robe slid off her shoulders revealing a long, muscular body with curving hips and round, soft breasts. Her pink nipples were already erect and pointed at him.

Ceriandel moved forward and cupped the breasts in his slim hands, squeezing them with surprising strength. Maegan gasped as he sucked on one nipple, flicking his tongue over it with amazing speed.

She smiled down. "I think I have found one elven talent I wish to explore." She said, stroking his long hair.

Tessa was upon her knees by the bed and leaned down between their bodies, licking her way up his thigh. Once she reached his stomach she turned inward and engulfed his cock with her soft lips. She took him down to the very root of his organ, causing him to groan softly as she sucked hard and pulled back up. When only the head remained between her lips, she flicked her tongue over it and felt his pole twitch with the sensation.

He grunted after a long moment of this and Tessa felt one of his hands on the back of her head. She rolled her eyes up to see him now leaning to the side and Maegan's legs to either side of his angular face as he looked upward. His tongue was moving like a blur over her clit. Tessa knew now what 'elven talent' Maegan had been speaking of.

She felt his organ twitch in her mouth and felt her mouth fill with something warm and slick, and vaguely tasting of cinnamon. She moaned as she sucked it down, though, and found the taste anything but disagreeable. Looking up at him, she saw him take a moment from pleasing Maegan to close his eyes and concentrate.

The organ, which had been growing flaccid in her hand, suddenly twitched and started swelling into a full erection again. "By the One, THAT is a talent!" Tessa said, her voice full of awe.

Maegan watched it, too, but then was obliged to close her eyes again as he reapplied his flicking tongue to her clitoris. The sensation throughout her body was that of a tightly cocked crossbow, its string thrumming with anticipation of being fired off.

She felt another tongue upon her clit alongside his. Tessa had straddled him and was lying atop him as she joined him in lapping at her cunt. Tessa's hand moved down between herself and Ceriandel as Maegan angled back and supported herself on her arms while Ceriandel held up her waist.

Grabbing up the elf's cock, Tessa pushed herself down upon it and felt it slide into her smoothly. She groaned as it entered her and loved the feel of his smooth pelvis on her clitoris.

Maegan soon climaxed as the two tongue flicked and lapped at her, Ceriandel's quick one and Tessa's knowledgeable one. She screamed out her orgasm and her body writhed in Ceriandel's strong grip. Finally she had given up her last groans and moved up to sit upon the bed.

Tessa sat upward and changed the angle of entry for Ceriandel's pole into her body. Moaning, she picked up the pace and began grinding herself upon his organ. She finally reached back and grabbed his knees, lying back at a severe angle to do so.

Maegan, not one to miss a cue, moved over Ceriandel and began to lap at Tessa's opening herself, sliding her tongue over the clit and the elf's shaft as it went into her.

The orgasm that wracked Tessa was apparently shattering, as she nearly fainted back, only stopping when Maegan grabbed her shoulders and sitting her back upright. The blonde smiled down at the blade dancer.

"Wow." She said. "How did you get it to bend?" She asked.

He looked down at her. "I did not." He said as she continued her slow and steady motion.

She grinned down at him. "Then what was that?" She said as the sensation hit her again, causing her body to twitch.

He smiled enigmatically. "Elven talent." He said. "Just enjoy it." He teased and did it again, then again, increasing the force of the 'bend' and pressing hard upon a very sensitive spot within her. She gasped as she was nearing another climax, and then did faint when it hit her, his 'bend' surging within her and hammering the spot that seemed to work so well with this woman.

Maegan looked at him with wide eyes. "What did you do?" She asked as she helped lower the unconscious girl to the bed, beside him.

He kissed her neck. "Elven talent." He said again and she felt something stir inside her. She looked down and saw that nothing was there, not his hand, not his cock, nothing. He kissed her, and something moved into her, filling her up and then spreading her gently open, wider and deeper.

"One save me." She moaned as it forced its way past anything she had known. She fell onto the bed and then felt it moving out of her, then back in.

With a face of ultimate placidity, Ceriandel moved atop her and entered, her. It felt as if she were being mounted by a stallion. She pushed up to take him and felt his organ swell within her to massive proportions. Maegan had always liked large cocks, but this was beyond amazing, she was in pure bliss as he thrust into her with enough force and depth to make her exhale strongly with each push.

Soon, she too cried out as she felt one last surge in his cock and felt her womb fill with his seed. Her orgasm arrived a moment later, locking her arms and legs into place and causing her mind to completely shut down with the power of the sensory overload.

When the two girls came to, Ceriandel was sitting between them, stroking their breasts, stomachs, and thighs with his fingertips, examining them and exploring them. They did not regain consciousness quickly but in small steps.

"What did you do to us?" Tessa said, smiling "Not that we are likely to complain, whatever it was."

Ceriandel smiled again, and kissed her brow. "Let a man have his secrets, hmm?" He said quietly, and gently. "To know too much may ruin it."

She nodded. "Okay." She said. "I'm not likely to argue against that kind of pleasure."

Maegan rubbed her forehead. "Did someone at least see the color of that horse?" She asked, rubbing her head and stomach at the same time. "I fear I may foal in a few months."

Tessa giggled. "What are you talking about?" She asked. "It wasn't THAT big."

Ceriandel smiled quietly and sat upon a small stool, sharpening his ehladrel, and whistling as he dragged the whetstone over the steel-gray metal of the blade.

"Wasn't that big?" Maegan gasped. "You're daft!"

Tessa looked at her oddly. "It wasn't." She said, defensively. "It bent in the middle, and wiggled about, but it was pretty normal sized."

"Wiggled about!" Maegan laughed. "Now who's talking like a mad woman?"

They both stared at each other a second then at Ceriandel, turning in unison to regard him. "What did you do?" They asked, close enough together to make it one question.

The elf smiled slightly and both of them felt fingers moving up their thighs, squeezing and stroking their soft flesh.

Tessa gasped. "Magic." She said, and looked down at herself. Indeed there was nothing there to see. But just as there was nothing beheld, there most definitely was something to be felt.

An unseen appendage, remarkably tumescent slid into her, filling her with one smooth motion. Her eyes widened in surprise and pleasure. She parted her lips and looked over at Maegan, who was quite obviously enjoying much the same sensation.

The two giggled and turned toward one another as the phantom cocks moved inside them, penetrating deeper and deeper into their stretched cunts. They began to kiss and stroke each other's breasts and nuzzle the other's neck.

Finally, they wound up facing opposite directions, their mouths and tongues moving over one another's clitorises and folded lips.

Ceriandel sat back, propping his shoulders against the wall and closed his eyes. Both women squealed as another pair of illusory organs entered them. The penetrating feeling started out rapier thin as they slid into their tight anuses, then stretching slowly in girth, spreading them open with utmost gentleness, but unstoppable inevitability.

Tessa proceeded Maegan to climax, but not by very much. By the time hers was dying down, and the twitching in her groin slowed, the girl with the intricate network of freckles was groaning out her own release, grabbing Tessa's head and rubbing her pelvis over the blonde's willing mouth wantonly.

Then they were gone. The non-existent cocks left, and disappeared into the aether from which they were cast. Maegan collapsed onto Tessa, panting and feeling the slick perspiration they had both exuded. Tessa turned her head toward Ceriandel, smiling.

"I see now why elves are so elusive." She murmured, her legs still writhing involuntarily, clutching at Maegan's smooth thigh, and gently rubbing her raw, tingling clit on the other woman's skin. "More than a few about and no one would ever get any work done."

Ceriandel smiled. "You enjoyed that then?" He asked.

Maegan made some sort of unintelligible sound and Tessa giggled. "Yes, blade dancer, if you find Maegan short of words, then you have done something well and thoroughly." She said. "But, please, tell me, what were you doing?"

He smiled again. "It is, as you say, an 'elven talent'." Ceriandel said. "All members of my bloodline have some form of it or another. My gift is to move things and be able to feel them at a distance, with my mind."

Tessa gave a half-lidded smile. "And a fine gift the One has bestowed upon you." She said. "Or the Spirits, if they be the culprits." Maegan vaguely nodded, as if to agree, she seemed to slowly be recovering. Tessa gently stroked Maegan's spine to comfort her friend as if wounded or ill.

"You may have broken my friend, here." Tessa said playfully. "She may well never be quite the same. I've never seen her so, well, so thoroughly done in."

Ceriandel nodded. "I will be a bit gentler next time." He said, standing and kneeling beside the prone women. He stroked Maegan's hair and the redhead turned to him, opening one eye half way.

"No gentler." Maegan managed to murmur. "Same." She added with great effort. Then her mouth formed into a smile, a tired, well-worn smile. "Harder." She sighed as she closed the eye again.

Rising from his knees, Ceriandel turned and reclaimed his stool, again sharpening his ehladrel, which had many small nicks and scrapes along the razor-honed edge.

Tessa said. "Will you be here when we awake?"

The elf considered this a moment. "Of course." He said. "This is my room."

Tessa opened her eyes halfway again. "Oh, yeah." She murmured and then closed them again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Master Tammer." Lady Melewen said. "You look very worn, please allow Ealina to show you to a guest chamber and rest a while."

Tammer nodded, he was exhausted, truth be told. He was not as young as he had once been. The pretty young maiden took his dry old hand and guided him up a low flight of stairs into one of the lesser ornthalion of the village. There she folded back the linen upon the cot and drew the curtains closed to cut out the morning light.