The Sororities New Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed a little then bent down and kissed her forehead, "Happy to be of service, get some rest and good night."

She gave me a big smile while she turned her head to the side and went back to sleep while I threw on my clothes and went back to my room. I didn't see anyone in the hall when I came out but I thought I heard a door shut a few doors down but I couldn't be sure. Once back in my room I jumped in the shower then climbed into bed, it was late and I just had some incredible sex and I was tired. I went to sleep with a smile on my face as I thought about what just happened. If this was what I was going to be like living in this house I didn't mind doing dishes, cooking, and laundry one bit. Little did I know that life in the house was going to be even better than I could have even imagined.

The next day I awoke right before noon and got dressed for my daily run, as I was going to the front door Sasha bumped into me as she came down the stairs. She was glowing with happiness and was all grin as she looked at me, "Thank you for last night Drew, we should do it again sometime."

"Anytime you want, you just have to ask or not ask," I said grinning back at her.

"I'll be taking you up on that real soon, but I can't every night or the other girls or my boyfriend might get jealous." She said.

"Wait, what, boyfriend?"

Taking in the panicked look on my face she leaned in and gave me a toe curling kiss before backing off and saying, "Don't worry he won't mind one bit, hell he will probably thank you for it. We have known each other our whole lives and we also have a open relationship and we both know we will be together in the end so there is nothing to worry about. You weren't thinking we were going to start going out or something were you?"

Relief poured through me at knowing I didn't just help a girl cheat on her boy friend and that I wasn't going to be having some guy try and beat me up for it either. I couldn't help but feel a little ping of hurt over knowing she didn't want to get together with me but I knew that last night was just about sex so I didn't let it bother me, "No not really, it's not like I wouldn't love to be your boy friend but I understand what last night was about and if your boy friend doesn't mind I don't see why we can't do it again later if you got the urge."

"Well if I didn't have to get ready to be somewhere right now I would be dragging you off to your room right now for another go but that will just have to wait for later," then she gave me another short kiss on the lips then gave me a light slap on my ass and said, "Have fun on your run and I'll see you later tonight or tomorrow stud."

I had the biggest smile on my face as I walked out of the house and took off running. I spent almost 2 hours running around campus today without realizing it before I jogged down to the beach and dove into the ocean to cool off. I have had great sex before but last night was one of the top 10 of all time, there was just nothing like bringing a sexy women off to multiple screaming orgasms and then having her pass out on you from too much pleasure. It really fed my ego and I ended up spending the whole run with a big grin on my face.

I ended up spending most of the day at the beach and got some food from a local street vendor when I got hungry. I stayed long enough to watch the sunset and I basked in the beauty of seeing the sunset over the ocean which is something I never got to see in Texas. After jogging back to the sorority house in the dark I jumped in the shower to wash off all the sweat and sea water. By time I was done it was almost 10pm and I started watching some TV to relax me. But I kept thinking about last night which just made me even more horny, I thought about going to see if Sasha was back from whatever she had going on but it didn't seem right to initiate sex with her plus she was probably upstairs and I haven't been given permission to go up there alone just yet. Of course I could of tried to call or text her but I figured if she was horny she would come find me so I settled for a little internet porn.

I pulled out my laptop and brought up a video of a girl that looked like Sasha and started jacking off. I was so lost in the video and my own memories from last night I didn't even notice my door open. "What do you think you're doing," came a loud commanding yet still female voice that startled me and caused me to almost throw my laptop in panic.

Turning towards the door I was treated with a view of the 5'8" light skinned black haired Sam dressed in some rather revealing sexy lingerie that barely covered her nipples and pussy. She had on black halter baby doll that made her small breasts look great and had a see through mesh thing that went down past her ass giving me a nice view of her black boy shorts she was wearing that gave her a camel toe look and made her ass look like it was made by God himself which as great as her ass looked I wouldn't doubt for a second that he didn't spend days making it. The way her black hair framed her angel face made the stern look she was giving me all that more sexy.

"Don't you dare waste another hard on with your hand again to you hear me mister," she said with a commanding voice.

I was startled by her dominating tone but she was just too sexy to disappoint, "Yes ma'am," I squeaked out. I had already noticed earlier in meeting her and at dinner that she seemed to like being in control and I made up my mind right then and there that she could treat me and do anything she wanted to me, which I think she read on my face because her next command was, "Get your ass up and stand at attention when I come into the room."

I jumped at her command throwing my laptop onto the couch as I came to stand as straight as I could with my cock pointing straight out in front of me being as hard as it had ever been in my life. I never thought I would like a women bossing me around like she was doing but for some reason I found that it coming from her, a small slender hot women that looked like she should be one of the innocent shy types made it so much sexier.

She walked over to my and grabbed onto my cock and stroked it up and down with her hand a few times before saying, "That's a good boy, now get on the bed." She pushed me back to the bed by my cock and released it as I fell back on it, before I could even react she jumped onto of me and then crawled up my chest until her crotch was right above my head. Reaching down and pulling her boy shorts to the side she lowered her pussy to my face and commanded, "Eat me and make me scream like you made Sasha last night."

Smiling at the thought of her hearing what I did to Sasha last night I dove in promising to myself that I would give her a head job that rivaled what I gave to Sasha. I thought Sasha tasted good Sam she tasted a hundred times better, she tasted like fucking candy so I just started eating her out with even more passion and desire. I had her at her first orgasm within 30 seconds followed by another a minute after that then another a minute after that. She kept yelling, "YES! Eat that pussy, That's it Eat it, Fuck YES EAT ME!" over and over again, she would hold her breath through half of her orgasm and then let out a scream of pleasure towards the end before she started up her yelling at me again.

I gave her 5 oral orgasms in 7 minutes before she stood up in the bed and took off her boy shorts, coming back down to squat right over my cock she started grinding her pussy up and down it, "Now I am going to fuck your brains out mister," she said before lifting up and maneuvering my cock to her entrance. She didn't even try to take me into her slowly, she just shoved herself down onto me taking my whole cock in her with one go, she let out a loud gasp then immediately started to bounce herself up and down my shaft quick and hard. She was moaning throughout but when her orgasm hit she didn't even bother holding her breath this time, she just screamed for like 30 seconds straight and then when it was over she fucked me even harder. Her pussy was very tight and I couldn't figure out how she wasn't hurting herself just a little bit with the hard thrusts she was doing, but I started to get lost in the feel of pleasurable sensations I was feeling and after her second orgasm I started lifting my hips to meet her thrusts.

She started yelling, "YES YES YES YES," over and over again until she finally screamed, "FUCK MEEEEE!" At hearing that I turned us over until she was laying on her side and I straddled her bottom leg while I brought her other one up to my chest while I started pounding away. I knew she liked to be in control and I had no idea if this is what she wanted but at the moment I was so lost in what we were doing I didn't care and as if right on cue I got my answer, she didn't care at all since she just started yelling, "YES FUCK ME," over and over again.

I gave her 2 more orgasms until she pushed me back and then moved into a doggie position, I grabbed onto her hips and entered her again and continued my pounding of her small body. She had her face planted into a pillow so it muffled her yelling and screaming a lot, she came two more times before I unloaded into her tight pussy with a loud grunt. When I finished I just rolled off her and fell onto my back beside her while she collapsed onto her stomach with a satisfied grin on her face while she looked at me panting away trying to catch her breath.

I just stared into her blue eyes grinning from ear to ear while we recovered from our escapades. We had fucked for over an hour and you could tell from both our faces that we were tired. She lifted up a little bringing her face to me and for the first time she kissed me, it wasn't a very passionate kiss but more of a big thank you kiss, when we broke she said giggling, "Don't tell anyone but I am going to sleep here tonight, that was just fucking awesome and I am way too tired to move right now." I didn't say a word as she laid her head down onto my chest and closed her eyes. I had worked the sheets up over us with my feet and in minutes we were both fast asleep.

I woke around 9am with Sam drooling away on my chest with one of her arms thrown across me hugging me to her and I had one of my arms around her back pulling her closer to. I was watching her sleep for a few minutes before she started to wake to, she looked up at me and gave me a big smile then started stretching. She then sat up and said, "Well I should be getting back to my room before the others wake or any of the other girls get here, it's moving in day for the rest of the girls. That was my first time cuddling with someone all night and I have to admit I kind of liked it, it felt nice having a warm body to press up against all night," she said then continued, "And I don't ever let a guy take control like you did but it was fucking awesome so I didn't mind to much, but don't think you can get away with that every time without consequences mister," she finished with a stern look at me.

"Yes mistress, whatever you want, anytime anywhere," I said back to her smiling.

She let out a big grin before she leaned down and gave me a short kiss then said, "That's a good boy, you're already learning."

We both started laughing as she got up and gathered up her lingerie and without bothering to put any of it back on she opened my door giving me a smile right before she left closing the door behind her. I laid back in my bed looking at the ceiling wondering how could my life get any better than this. I just had amazing sex two nights in a row and I found myself liking the idea of letting Sam control me a little bit too. I would find out later that the sensitivity, cuddling, and letting me take control was not something that came naturally to her and I was the first one that she ever let herself be like that with.

But for now in the present I decided I needed a shower and a run so I set out to do that, I ended up changing my sheets and throwing them into the washer before I went running though, if I had to come back home to smell her sweet sent all over my bed I wouldn't have a chance with trying to keep myself from being horny all day long.

As I was going for the front door Amanda caught sight of me from her seat in the living room and called me into it, she was sitting with Becca discussing today's events. "Drew do you mind either staying out of the house all day or locked up in your room, I would like that all the girls didn't see you until our meeting later tonight, I will have Sasha give you a call when it's time to come back," she said with a small grin on her face.

"Sure no problem ma'am, I don't mind hanging at the beach all day again but I figured you guys would like my help with moving people in today."

"Oh don't worry about that, we hired a few movers to do all the hard work, if you get bored and want some company give one us a call and I am sure someone will be free," she told me.

I nodded and told her if they needed me for anything to just call and then left. I decided to take my car this time since I figured I could get the buying the school books out of the way. After that I drove down to the beach and did my daily run along the shore line. It felt great having such fresh air and beautiful scenery that I ended up running for over an hour before turning around to head back towards my car. Once I reached the section of the beach I was parked near I noticed that there were a lot more people out here today. I took a short swim and then went and pulled a lounge chair out of my car and pick a spot to soak up some rays for awhile. I finally got hungry and ate lunch around 3pm and then decided to browse some of the stores that were near the beach area. I didn't buy anything but I did find a store with some cool looking shirts that I would have to revisit once I got a paycheck coming in. I made my way back to the beach around 6 and found there was a big group of people that started a fire, they invited me to join them once they saw me setup my chair again by them and so I spent the next few hours having a few drinks chatting with some new people and throwing a football around until we all sat by the fire for the sunset. Once the sun went down more people showed up with more beer and then the party really got started. I tried not to drink too much since I knew I would have to be going back to the house and meeting the girls that would be living in the sorority house all year but I did work up a good small buzz and was feeling great when I got the call to come back.

I said my goodbyes to my new friends and thanked them for the drinks and drove back to the sorority house, I had been drinking but I was nowhere near being drunk, just a slight buzz making me feel a little good. The parking spaces behind the house were all taken and so I parked my car out by the curb like some of the others did then made my way to the back door like Sasha requested. I sent her a quick text to let her know I was there and she came and opened the door a minute later and led me to my room. Once in my room she threw a pair of black tight shorts at me along with a robe and a bind fold.

"What's these for," I asked while I looked over to her.

"To put on silly, you have already passed your first two interviews so now the final test by getting the approval of the rest of the girls. We like to see more of what you got to offer and we bind fold you so you can't tell what girl does what so they don't have to be shy about checking you out."

"Wait what, when did I have the second part of the interview."

"The other night with me and then again last night when Sam just had to try you out to be sure I wasn't just living it up just to get you in, apparently she started to think all the screaming you made me do was all me just acting but from what I heard last night she has changed her mind about that," she said laughing.

"Oh, I wish all interview were like that then," I said grinning at her.

"Me and you both," she replied, "Now hurry up and get dressed so we can get this show on the road."

I was just stood there waiting for her to leave but she just stood right where she was watching me, I guess she wanted to watch so I started stripping. Once my shirt came off she got a whiff of the salt water mixed with my sweat of being outside all day so she told me to jump in the shower and rinse off first. I washed my body as fast as I could with some body soap so I would smell even better then when I shut of the water and turned to the shower door I noticed that Sasha was in the bathroom watching me through the clear glass door. Usually walk in showers had a tempered type glass so you couldn't see anything but the fussy outline of someone but this one was made with clear glass so she could see me perfectly. I just grinned while I stepped out of the shower. She handed me a towel to dry off with and then we went back into the room so I could get dressed. I started to grab a shirt to put on but she told me no, just the shorts and the robe so I just nodded and did as she asked.

Once I was dressed she led me out into the hall towards the living room where I could hear Amanda talking and girls giggling here and there. She stopped me before I got to the doorway and had me stand next to the wall while she went into the open doorway and got Amanda's attention. Then I heard Amanda say, "Ok ladies, I have a special treat for you tonight, I know we usually don't select a new house boy until later in the month but Sasha found him lost and all alone so she brought him home with her for us. I know we don't usually get freshmen let alone sophomores for this position but I don't think you will be disappointed. He has already passed the first 2 interviews with the counsel, we can attest to his cooking skills and both Sasha and Sam have given him raving reviews in the bedroom department. So without further ado I introduce you to Drew."

While Amanda was speaking Sasha had already came back over to me and tied the blind fold over my eyes so when Amanda was done speaking Sasha grabbed my arm and led me into the living room. I heard a few whispers and giggles but it was mostly silent, Sasha led me around to where I could guess was the center of the room and then pulled my robe off of me. I heard a few girls give an approving hoot while Amanda started giving them details about me.

"Ok girls I know some of you haven't been a part of the approval process since our last house boy was here for two years but this is your chance to check him out and get a little feel if you want to." At this point I almost jumped a foot into the air when I felt someone grab my chest and I heard a few giggles from around the room at that, then I started feeling more hands rubbing me up and down on my chest, back, legs, and arms and I started feeling my cock waking up from all the attention I was getting. "Drew comes to us from Texas and is 6 foot and as you can tell is in great athletic shape, he is a tennis and baseball player with a brain, and from what I am told and now you can see already starting to press out in his shorts he has a fairly big cock."

After Amanda said that I felt a few hands brush up and down on my cock through my shorts which only made it harder and with how tight these shorts were they could no doubt get a good estimation on how large it was. I felt all kinds of hands on me rubbing me everywhere, some leaving while other new ones starting to feel me up. I started to feel like a piece of meat but my aroused state of mind didn't mind I was a piece of meat at that moment. There were one set of hands that were more gentle than the rest and stayed on me longer than the rest, then I felt someone kiss my cheek and I could almost recognize her smell but couldn't totally place it, I knew she wasn't Sam or Sasha but her smell seem so familiar almost like home. But she eventually left my body just like the rest of them did and eventually there were no more hands groping me.