The Sororities New Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well it looks good on you, she is really good with fashion so you should really let her take you shopping one of these days."

Laughing again I said, "Yeah she has already told me she was taking me twice already, and it didn't really sound like a suggestion but more of a its going to happen kind of thing."

"That girl loves to shop so there is little chance you would be able to get out of it even if you tried, if she didn't get half her clothes free I swear her parents would be bankrupt," she said giggling.

"How does she get her clothes for free," I started to ask but the look Ashlyn was giving me in the mirror told me I was being stupid, "Oh wait let me guess a former sister owns some big retail store or something."

"Actually a few different ones own a few different stores and there are a few that are high end fashion designers and they send us stuff all the time too, they would probably do it anyway but it doesn't hurt that when people on campus or other places see us in their clothes their sales go up so it's really win win for all involved."

"You girls must make all the other sorority's jealous with all the special treatment you get," I said.

"Ha please, for one, some have their own little perks they get from former sisters though not as good as ours, and second the outside world doesn't know about most of the stuff we get. We keep trying to tell you that this isn't your normal sorority."

"Yeah it's more like a secret society of powerful women with a sorority cover," I said laughing.

She laughed along with me then said, "I never thought of it that way but that basically sums it up, I'm going to have to tell the others what you said, they will love it."

Just then we heard a "Ashlyn, hurry your ass up and bring the beef cake with you," come from down stairs.

"Uh oh sounds like Becca is in a hurry again," Ashlyn said giggling before she grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door saying, "Come on let's go have some fun."

The frat house was about 7 houses down the street so it was a short walk, besides Ashlyn, Becca, and me there was Tiffany, Jess A, Mary, and Jamie. The girls didn't talk much on the walk over but Ashlyn was on my arm whispering in my ear making jokes about the one party she went in high school where she found me passed out and a bunch of girls used their lipsticks to draw all over my face and chest. This probably didn't make it any easier for the girls to talk while we walked but they didn't seem to mind.

The house we got to was about half the size of the sorority house but had 3 floors instead of 2 so I was sure it couldn't be much smaller than ours, it was the next biggest house on the street but it took up almost the entire lot while the sorority house still had a lot of land around it still. We could hear the music pretty clearly already and there were a few people out on the porch making out but we just walked right past them, the front door was open so we just walked right in.

As soon as we walked in it opened up to a huge living room with people everywhere, they were either dancing or standing in groups talking. The girls looked around for a minute and then they took off leaving Ashlyn and me behind to go talk with some of their other friends. We were looking around and made our way over to the designated bar area, we fix ourselves a few drinks and I asked, "Do you come to these type of parties a lot?"

"I've been to a few but not too many of them, I am usually too busy studying or doing sorority things already to go to all of them, plus we have our own club so there is really no need to bother with frat parties unless there is a reason. Can't miss the annual frat's farewell to summer party now can I," she said smiling at me.

"I guess not, but you're the college party expert here, I'm still a virgin freshmen in case you forgot," I said while grinning at her then taking a sip of my drink.

She giggled and said, "Actually that's a lie, Alex told me how yall snuck in to a UT frat party last year."

"Damn it, can she not keep anything secret."

She shrugged and said, "Hey we are sisters, we tell each other almost everything, especially when it comes to you," winking at me at the end.

"Oh great what else has she told you about me," I said mocking outrage.

She giggled and said a evil looking grin on her face, "Well with the stuff I already know could probably embarrass you causing endless torment from the girls in the house but with what Alex has told me I could probably make it 10 times worse."

"Hey now you don't want to go there, I have my own stories about you to you know," I said shaking my finger at me.

I knew I shouldn't have done that with my finger, joking or not I already knew what she was going to do so it was really my fault, she had never liked someone shaking their finger in at her or in her face, it always made her feel like a little girl being scolded by on their parents. She knew I was just joking but she had made a promise long ago that if I used it I would pay the price joke or not, so she quickly grabbed a hold of my finger and twisted it backwards while forcing my hand to bend at the wrist to compensate, "Ok Ok sorry, I was just joking."

She released it smiled then said, "You knew better, but I will admit that it made the joke funnier."

"Seriously do you still have to do that every time even when it's a joke," I said.

"Yep, at least with you, it's too much fun to not torture you when you give me reason," she said giggling.

"Yeah I remember when you got your growth spurt and were finally bigger than me and used that advantage to pick on me for 2 years until I got mine."

"Hey up till then you were always the one that would win when we wrestled, I had to take advantage when I finally had the upper hand," she replied grinning.

"Well it's not like my size did much good after my growth spurt, you started taking all those martial arts classes, I learned real fast not to make you made when wrestling," I said laughing.

"Oh you haven't tried to wrestle me since I have been taking Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, I am already half way to a black belt."

"Ok little miss over achiever, you already have a black belt in taekwondo, do you really need another one," I said.

"I got bored with taekwondo so I started taking the jtu-jitsu senior year and continued once I got out here because I wanted to know how to beat people up while fighting on the ground too."

"No I bet you did it so I couldn't pin you down and tickle you until you pee your pants," I said laughing.

"Hey that was only once when I was 8 and actually the thought did cross my mind when picking out a new style to learn," she said grinning.

"Well I always told you that you should have been on the wrestling team with how good you were already, so I would hate to see what you would do to me now with more grappling training."

"I am sure you will find out next time you try to tickle me," she said smiling at me.

I was about to say something else when we were intrupted by someone grabbing me behind and putting me into a head lock, "You messing with my girlfriend punk, I'm going to pound you into the ground dude," a strong voice said but wasn't loud enough for others around us to hear.

I tried to get out of the head lock for a second but couldn't but they let me go a few seconds later, I jumped back ready for a fight but I noticed it was Ben and as he took in my reaction he just started laughing which calmed my nerves so I relaxed from my fighting stance, "Dude, what the hell," I exclaimed.

He slapped me on the back laughing then said, "I was just messing with you dude, I came over here to see if you wanted to meet some of the guys."

"Oh yeah sure, Ashlyn you coming," I asked.

"No you go ahead, I need to go find Sasha and a few other friends that are supposed to be here, find me later though," she said.

"Ok will do," I said back.

She turned to Ben and asked, "Do you know where Sasha is?"

"I don't know, she ran off with some of her girlfriends and I haven't seen her in awhile, she is around here somewhere," Ben said waving his hand around.

She nodded then took off to find her, Ben slapped me on the back and told me to follow him. We went through a doorway on the other side of the room and behind it was a room with a few pool tables, TV, and dart board. There were a few groups of people in here and he led us over to a pool table with a group of guys around it, "Guys this is Drew, he is a good friend of Sasha's and he seems pretty cool to me so make him feel at home."

The guys all nodded and greeted me with a few hey's and handshakes, they were about to start a new round and invited me to play. I paired up with a guy named Joe and the two guys we were playing introduced themselves as Josh and Mark. There were two other guys that just got done losing to Josh and Mark that were hanging around waiting to play the winner, they said their names were Zach and Bobby.

"So friends with Sasha, is that how you met the fine Ashlyn, you should be careful of her not only do we here she doesn't put out but she beat up some starting linebacker last year when he got a little to grabby and wouldn't stop," Josh said laughing.

"Actually no, I grew up next door to Ashlyn so I have known her my whole life, and trust me I know she can beat up guys, I have been the victim of some of her rage a time or two," I said laughing which caused the rest of the guys to laugh to.

"So what year are you," Joe asked.

"Freshman this year, just got out here from Texas a few days ago."

"No shit only a freshman, how do you know Sasha then," Josh asked.

"I ran into her outside the housing building after the school screwed up my dorm room, we kind of hit it off and she offered me a job at the sorority."

"Wait so you got one of the most coveted jobs on campus living in a sorority house and you're only a freshman," Josh said.

"Your turn," Joe said handing me the pool stick.

We were solids and I line up a shot and made it, "Yep, needed a place to live and a job and Sasha was right there and was willing to help out," I said before lining up my next shot but I didn't have any good ones and ended up missing.

"Dude you really don't know how lucky you are, we have had guys drop out of the frat just to take a job at one of the sororities, usually its juniors and seniors that fight over them since they usually go to them," Josh said.

I shrugged then said, "I don't see what the big deal is, it's just a job and a roof over your head."

They all laughed then Josh said, "Yeah but living there you are bound to see some skin here and there and it puts you really close to a bunch of hot girls and usually at least one will always hook up with you some time during the year, so yeah every guy wants one of those jobs."

"Yeah but have any of them taken notice of the fact that a bunch of girls in one house end up talking a lot, I can hardly take a shit without half the house knowing about it," I said.

They laughed then Mark said, "Hey that's just one of the draw backs, as long as you don't piss off any of the girls they usually won't say anything to anyone outside the house that will embarrass you."

Well my house had a strict code of trust thing for what goes on in the house and if they only knew what else my job perks included they would shit their pants I thought to myself but I answered with, "Oh I'm not complaining especially if hooking up with at least one of them in the house is going to happen like you say."

They all laughed and agreed, "So besides living in a house with a bunch of hot women what else do you do, you play any sports," Josh asked.

"Yeah I used to play on the baseball and tennis teams in high school," I said.

"Really, Joe here is on the tennis team, he might be able to get you on the team here, and if you don't play baseball for the college we could always use another player for our intramural team if you are interested in the spring," Josh said.

"I wasn't planning on playing for the college for either sport but I am game for some intramural baseball in the spring, I might play on the tennis team but I haven't decided. Amanda the sorority president is on the team and she has already said she would talk to the coach if I wanted."

Joe tossed me the stick for my turn to shoot then said, "Well if you decide to try out I will put in a good word to the coach too."

"Thanks man," I said to him while I lined up a shot. I sunk two balls before missing the next, we ended up winning that round so we played the other two guys next. We lost to them but played the winners of that game, we just joked around and talked about all the stuff that would be going on at school for the next semester. It was nice just hanging with a group of guys shooting the shit but I finally remembered I had came with Ashlyn and I should probably go look for her, I was about to tell the guys when Sasha came running up to me, "Hey I need you," she said pulling at my arm. The rest of the guys laughed but Josh just said go ahead they would rotate Joe back in like they were before since we weren't currently playing.

We were walking back to the door that went to the living room when I asked, "What's up."

"The beer pong tournament is about to start and we are a team short, will you play," Sasha asked.

"Uh I don't know if I should," I said knowing that I probably shouldn't.

"Oh come on, just find you a partner and play, you can't be that bad," she whined.

"And what do I get if I play."

"Well the winners get a $50 gift certificate to a restaurant but if you need more of an incentive if we end up playing each other we can use the same winnings we already have in the bet we have going on," she said with a grin.

Now that got my attention, while I wasn't sure anymore who was going to win the bet about me and Ashlyn I was damn sure I would win this one so I said, "Ok I'm in, but who do I get as a partner."

"Oh doesn't matter, but it's coed so it has to be a girl, but you will have to win twice and so will Ben and me if we are going to end up playing each other, or we can play after if neither of use makes it," she said smiling.

We had made it to a corner of the living room where they had setup a long table for beer pong and there were already people standing around it ready for the games to begin, "Ok I will go find me a partner and I will be right back."

She nodded as I went to find the perfect person for the job. When we were still in middle school Ashlyn, Alex, and me would go to the carnival that was in town every summer and one year we got laughed at and picked on my a fat old guy running a game that was very similar to beer pong. To win you had to get a ping pong ball inside one of the 3 cups sitting on a table but these cups had openings that were barely larger than the diameter of the balls. The guy was really mean about how bad we were doing at it and even shook his finger at Ashlyn just how she hates it, so we spent the next 3 weeks in the backyard practicing this game. Of course Alex could care less but Ashlyn and me really wanted to put that guy in his place so we practiced every day until we hardly ever missed. I used my skill I had learned in beer pong a few times but after winning so much my friends would let me play anymore at parties but I really wanted to win the bet with Sasha so Ashlyn was the perfect partner.

I found her talking with Becca and a group of other girls, I walked up behind her and put my chin on her shoulder so I could whisper in her ear and still look at everyone. She must of seen me coming because she didn't jump and before I could say something she said, "Yes Drew."

I forgo the whisper and talked normally saying, "Hey will you come help me win a bet with Sasha."

"And what would I have to do," she asked.

"It's a beer pong tournament with coed teams."

She giggled then said, "Isn't it going to be kind of like cheating if I play, hell it's probably still cheating if you play with a girl drunk off her ass."

"Hey it's her fault for thinking I couldn't play very well and she came up with the bet," I said.

She turned to look at me then said, "And what exactly is the bet."

"Well we are on the other side of the bracket so they would have to win out to the finals and so would we but if she wins then she gets to have me any time or any where she chooses one time and if I win I get to choose."

She rolled her head back and laughed then with a grin on her face while looking at me she said, "Ok I'm in but only if she gives me the same bet." I arched my eyebrow in surprise and questioning but she simply stated, "What you don't think I haven't experimented a little since I have been in college."

I was still imagining them two together when I stuttered out, "Um...well...that would...be between you two."

She giggled then grabbed my hand and started pulling me over to where they were playing beer pong at and said, "I'll ask her before we start, I am sure she won't mind at all."

We got back and waiting for the game in progress to finish, when it was our turn her first shot went in while I missed mine. She raised her eyebrow at me but I just shrugged. The other team missed both of theirs and Ashlyn made hers again while I missed mine again, she slapped my shoulder while whispering, "What's wrong with you."

I leaned over and whispered back, "Hey I can't be looking like a bad ass or she might back out of the bet."

She giggled and said, "Oh you might be right, let's just do what we need to do to win and then we will pick it up when we play them."

I agreed and so we alternated between who misses and who sunk their shots or both make them when we were falling behind. We tried to make it look like we were barely winning but the other team kept missing both their shots so we eventually won with only having to drink from 3 of our cups. We waited for our next game while we watched the next few, Ben and Sasha won theirs and then we played our next, we had to pick it up a little bit since the other team was better than the last but we still only had to drink 6 of ours.

Sasha and Ben won their next so we were going to be playing them for the final, and as we stepped up to the table I said to Sasha, "We still on for that bet."

She giggled then nodded then Ashlyn said to her with a grin, "I want the same bet."

At first Sasha look slightly shocked but she just smiled and said, "Ok sounds good to me."

They shot first and made both of theirs and then we shot and made both of ours, Sasha just shrugged and drank her cup down before shooting again. They both missed and then we both made ours and Sasha raised her eyebrows at first but shrugged again and drank. They made a few more but we never missed and before long they were drinking down their last cups, Sasha dropped hers on the table then looked at me with a grin and said, "Why do I get the feeling I was just hustled."

In response I just smiled then said, "See you at your wedding."

She had been taking a drink out of cup of something else she had been drinking and once I said that she almost choked on it. Ben looked over at her questionably but she just shrugged once she recovered and said, "You better not."

Ben laughed and then asked her, "What you already banning Drew from the wedding."

She laughed then said, "No, I'll tell you about it later, it's a joke between Drew and me."

He nodded apparently not needing the answer right away, I just laughed while Ashlyn looked at me wanting the answer to, I just shook my head indicating I would tell her later. We chatted with Ben and Sasha for a minute before Ben went off somewhere while Sasha gave us the gift card then heading off into the crowd herself. Ashlyn then pulled me over to where people were dancing and made me start dancing with her, she leaned up and said, "What was that joke all about."