The Sorority Sisters: Cathy No. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He led me back to my bed and they tied me spread eagle. Then he brought out my big electric vibe and a roll of duct tape. I thought I knew what was coming and groaned in anticipation. She helped as he taped the vibe on my thigh, hard against my pussy. He gave bitch Tina the fun of turning it on. While it hummed merrily on its way, he got out his electrical toy, the one that sends electrical shocks into my body. He attached the contacts to my nipples and began playing with the controls, varying the strength of the jolts and turning it on and off at random. Each time he shocked me my body would jerk in pain. The pain is very different from regular tit torture, like clamps and such. The pain seems to be inside my breasts, and it is intense. I mean it HURTS!

Between the vibrator and the electric shocks I went over the edge and began to cum again. And cum and cum. You introduced me to forced orgasms, thank you very much, by telling Eric about how to torture me like this. The orgasms are totally different from regular sex. When you are completely restrained and helpless, you can't back away, or push him off. You have to lie there, unable to move, while the fucking machine drives you from one peak right up to the next, without any down time to recover. It quickly becomes an agony/ecstasy experience. I felt like my clit was being burned off, and my belly and insides seemed to be in a state of near cramps all the time.

But the orgasms keep coming. I don't know how the body can do that. You quickly lose track and just thrash in pain and pleasure. They blend into one overall sensation that the mind can't seem to interpret. It is also hard to breathe and I end up gasping and panting and yelling. I think at one point I would have yelled my safe word, but I couldn't remember it.

And then it stopped. I think I may have passed out. I certainly was not functioning well. I lay there soaked with sweat, my lungs dragging in huge breaths, and my legs quivering as though I'd run up the stairs in a high rise building.

Eric was sitting in my easy chair while Tina knelt between his legs sucking his dick. He said he got tired of the electricity so he turned it off. They had watched TV and just enjoyed my ordeal.

Now they returned to the bed and me. (He said he didn't cum from her sucking). In spite of what my pussy had just been through, he wanted her to fuck me with the Feeldoe again. But this time I would not be the only girl getting tortured. This time Tina got punished a bit, too. What she didn't know as she mounted me, was that he wanted her asshole. Apparently she was an anal-virgin up to this point, but had promised him her butt at some point. Eric wanted it there and then.

So there we were, me flat on my back and tied to the bed posts, she was on top of me, fucking me with the Feeldoe, and he was behind her playing with her asshole with his finger. He did use some lotion on her though. I guess she was enjoying it, and had no idea what was going on until he started trying to push his dick into her butt.

She squirmed and squealed a bit but was trapped between us. Her pussy was full of Feeldoe, which sort of lock her cunt to mine. And he was doing his best to fill her ass with cock. She stiffened and cried out when he first broke into her anus, but she didn't stop him. I made a mental note to give her credit for that. Soon Eric was stroking fully into her and she seemed to just focus on this new sensation in her ass. She wasn't moving much, but between Eric's thrusts, which were pushing the Feeldoe in and out of me, and my fucking back, she was getting pumped both ways and started getting into it. It was obviously her first double penetration and she said later the feeling was incredible, stuffed fore and aft. Our bodies were slick with perspiration and we moved in unison, breast to breast. She had one hell of an orgasm, moaning in my ear, but I was soon lost in my own. Then Eric came, pumping his sperm into her rectum and making her grunt and moan some more-- and officially claiming her anal cherry.

After this they got up and Eric said that he needed to clean up and get home before his wife got off work. He and Tina took a shower but left me on the bed. He did untie me before he left, but it might have been fun to be left tied and alone with Tina, to see what she would have done to me.

The good news is that Tina hung around and ended up spending the night. We played with each other for an hour or so, and finger fucked each other to a nice orgasm. Later, I ate her to another and finally got her to go down on me before we went to sleep. It was really nice, and she made me cum in no time at all. I told Eric about it today when he called, and he was upset that he missed her first time licking pussy. But I'm sure there'll be another opportunity.

Anyway, I'm going to go have a beer and get some sleep.

Thanks for whatever contributions you made to this session. I really did need it.

C.

Post Note:

It has become clear that Cathy thrives on the kind of treatment she received during this session. In fact, she seems to go into withdrawal if she has to go too long between BDSM experiences. For me, it is a pleasure to work with Eric to dream up new ways to push her beyond her current comfort zone. We are working on a few innovations based on things Cathy has said about her fantasies. One of those, however, we will not be able to report here at Literotica. This site does not accept stories of women with animals. Too bad. But I think they'll go for an all-girl gang bang.

Please vote on this story and leave a message for us about what you liked and didn't like, and what you might like to have us do to Cathy in a coming session. We really want your ideas and feedback. And for exhibitionists like Cathy, knowing that you have watched her, seen her bound and abused, and liked it, gives her a wonderful feeling.

Thank you,

Susan

12