The Sorority Sisters: Creme No. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You recognize the incredible intensity of the experience I have just endured and you move out from under me and begin to caress different parts of my body, trying to calm me. You tell me to remain still until Yellow dismounts from me. I can hear you whispering to Yellow. It sounds like you are praising him......almost congratulating him. After another minute or so, I feel the penis inside me begin to shrink and then Yellow pulls out and gets off me. My body slumps on the bed and I just lie there in a crumpled heap. You continue holding me. Within minutes your caresses and soft, whispering assurances have calmed me and I drift off to sleep.

*********

Susan, I don't know what to title this. You are so good at that, I'll leave that up to you. I have completed your assignment. I worry what you may think about me after reading this shocking tale. I have to rest now.....I am a wreck.....I feel emotionally exhausted.

And Susan, I am horribly embarrassed about what I have written here. Please forgive me?

********

Post Note:

Over the next day or two, as Crème and I chatted about this outpouring from her unconscious mind, she began to lose her shame and humiliation. She had been mortified at first, but as she gradually accepted the fact that these were simply the normal outpourings from a person's unconscious, she began to relax. But in the process she realized she wanted to give herself more to me to experience these kinds of events. As she put it:

"Oh Susan, you are forcing me to face my inner self.....my heart is beating like crazy right now. I can barely type ......... my hands are trembling so. God Susan, I feel so embarrassed......I......I.....oh God, YES it turns me on to think of giving myself to your control to make me do things.....to make me take a whipping......to take a dog in my cunt. There I have said it! I can't believe I would have been able to say it but I did!"

We agreed to take some recovery time over the Christmas holiday so she could get herself realigned to this new aspect of herself. And then we could talk about where to take her next on her sexual discovery journey.

*

If you want to talk directly to Crème, send your note to me and I will pass it on unedited.

Susan James

12