The Sorority Sisters: Jenna No. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan, I was so excited. I could not believe what I had just done. I walked around the area for a little while reveling in my sexual bliss. I felt so sexy, so naughty. My body was still tingling with the rush of sexual exhilaration. And I loved knowing that if someone looked closely, they could see the cum on my body.

When I got back to my hotel, I rode up to my floor in the elevator with a middle aged couple. From the corner of my eye I could see their noses twitching, smelling the odd odor coming off my body. She looked at me disapprovingly and I felt myself blush deeply. When I got into my room, I laughed out loud in joy and relief. What a hoot.

I definitely was ready for a hot shower. I could still smell the dried cum on my breasts. Nearly invisible now, it crinkled on my skin as I moved, which sent little tingles of residual excitement through my body. In the shower I replayed all the events of the afternoon: My slutty dress and behavior in the café; propositioning two strange men (and being turned down bruskly by one); being finger-fucked in the dressing room and cumming all over my selected stranger's hand; kneeling in submission to him and sucking his cock; and bathing happily in his sperm.

By the time I turned off the water and toweled dry in the steamy bathroom I was all hot and bothered again. So I spread out naked on the big bed, thought about Rick's cock in my mouth, and masturbated to another lovely orgasm. Lying there afterward, my legs splayed wantonly, my pussy all wet and open, I realized how good I felt. Released, free, satisfied. And Susan, just between us girls, I kind of wish Rick and I had taken it a little farther....

Susan, this was so much fun. My business trip was a success. My "shopping" spree was a success. Oh Susan, I hope I made you proud of how I handled your dare. It makes me feel so sexy and self confident. I am so much looking forward to your next challenge. Will you push me a little farther next time? Please?

Your Jenn

*********

Post Note:

"Will you push me a little farther next time? Please?"

I love that attitude in a submissive girl. The answer, of course, is yes. Oh my, yes. Stay with us for the next episode. And feel free to tell her what you think. Drop her a note through me.

Susan

12