The Sorority Sisters: Rebecca No. 01a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's the end of that page, at least on my screen, and as I read that line and am going to the next page, I hear a loud snort, followed by some other weird noises. I keep reading along on page two, trying not to drop the phone as I listen to what in my mind sounds like a guy cumming. I am drenched with sweat and am almost out of liquids. As I get to the part where we are going upstairs I say that I have to go get a refill and pee.

When I return, I finish the story. Brandon tells me that they loved the story. I say oh shucks, and he tells me that I have no idea how good that was, especially with me reading it. I say oh shucks again.

"Hi Becky," Melissa says. "That was such an incredible story. You have no idea how erotic that was for us."

Really?

"It was amazing to hear something like that written by a woman, especially someone that I had met," Melissa says. "It made me wish I was there, either as you or as Carmella." Giggle.

Gee.

"I know Brandon invited you over to visit us, and I wanted to tell you that I would love it if you did. I think you're such an interesting woman, and that I think I could learn a lot from you," she adds.

Um, I can't. "At least not at this point," I throw in.

I had been on the phone for an hour and a half with them, and I'm tired. My throat is sore. We sign off. Besides, I have an uncontrollable urge to go lie down and.... think about what happened.

See. Nothing Susantastic.

*

Part Four – Brandon's call about his story

I had begged off from visiting Kate and since her sister was visiting that was just as well. I don't think she cares for me, and oddly enough I feel that she thinks I've led her big sister into this sordid lifestyle. Ha! Fugg her.

Anyway...

Brandon called last night, and was surprised to find me home. I told him I wasn't feeling that well, and it's too bad because this might have been better than it was.

Brandon spent some time during the week fishing around on the internet, looking for erotic literature sites. When he googled, literotica came up. Oh boy. I thought that he was going to tell me that he found my stuff, but instead he said that he was looking into writing some things and was searching for someplace to put it. He said that he now understood my desire to keep anonymous, since he would find it difficult to be known as a porn writer in his business. Good.

Then he says that since I was so good at this, and would know best what worked in this genre (good grief!), would I mind listening to what he had written and offer suggestions. I asked him if he had tried it out on Melissa, and he said he had. He also said that she enjoyed mine better (you know, I'm really starting to like this girl!) but he thought she might have been busting his balls. He said that he was alone and wanted to read it without being bothered.

"Okay," I said, and since I was still feeling frisky from my titty show earlier in the day, I thought this might cheer me up. I was right.

I obviously don't remember the entire story and didn't record it, but I do remember the main points.

I will tell you the end result now, which found me down on my knees on the bedroom rug, shaking and quaking from an unbelievably strong and messy orgasm.

Here's the story in Cliff notes form

Brandon and Melissa are a couple in their early 30's. Recently they have begun getting involved in wife swapping. They got invited to this party that a friend's boss was going to. The last thing they were thinking about was sex, but when they got to the party they happened to notice a woman who was firing down drinks. She was a sharp looking woman who looked about forty, with short reddish black hair. (That was me.)

They have somebody introduce them to me. They find me/her fascinating, and are excited by the fact that they can see through her blouse, and she has cute breasts. They talk to her all night, and about her to each other when she is distracted. Melissa says that she would love to see her (me) tied up just like that, as my hands hang onto the edge of the awning, and they discuss how they would like to each grab a breast and ravage them.

They are excited that I am so open about writing porn, and are both saddened and excited by learning of my relationship with Kate, who they are aroused by and afraid of (tee-hee). They want me to come home with them, and plot ways to get me there. When they get home they tear each other's clothes off and fuck like animals.

Brandon mentions as an aside that he wondered if it is necessary for the stories that the males have big cocks, since both Tony and my husband were well hung, and whether I have such a preference.

I tell him that I don't know whether it's necessary for the story, but for myself, I don't much care. Tony was huge and if he wasn't the best I ever had he was damn close, and Mike was just about the same size, and in retrospect he was horrible in bed.

Brandon says that's good, because he's pretty average. He says women sometimes have expected a lot because he's so tall, but he's only got about six inches, although he admits with a chuckle that it's curved and the head of his cock is unusually large. I tell him that he certainly sounds okay to me, and I try to keep the mouthpiece away from me, because I am getting very busy down below after removing an obstacle. (Sorry, but this is the story.)

Melissa has tattoos. Do I find them attractive? It depends. Melissa also likes some weird things, and should he mention them in the story? I don't know, I say. Like what?

She likes him to put his big toe in her cunt and get her off that way. Do I think that should go in the story?

Sure, I grunt.

She also likes to do something else, but hesitates to tell me about it because it's really freaky.

Go ahead, I mutter.

Well, she likes to do it to him, but he really found it sexy when he saw her do it to another woman. He says he really got turned on when she went down on the other woman and lifted her up by the hips, and then let her tongue slide down lower until she was licking the woman's asshole.

He asked me what I thought about that, but the phone was bouncing around on the bed and I was squirming around on the floor by then. After I got control of myself and picked up the phone again, Brandon was amusingly saying, "Hello...hello...hello."

I told him I dropped the phone and he chuckled, assuming he knew what happened.

He said he hadn't heard my answer about Melissa licking assholes. Did I find that disgusting?

"No," I squeaked.

He said that he would work on the story some more, using the comments I made, and wanted to know if he could call me back when it was done.

"Yes, you can," I said. "Maybe you could have Melissa read it next time."

So I guess he will.

*

Part Five -- Melissa's lunch invitation.

I happened to be going through the inbox last evening and the phone rang. I ran to it and stared at it while the machine picked up. Leave a message.

"Hi Becky, this is Melissa again. From the other night...

I pick up.

Briefly...I tell her that I would have called her back but didn't have her number.

She had assumed Brandon gave it to me, and I gather that she thinks there has been more contact between us than there has been.

She is still shy, and combined with me there are many pregnant pauses before we get going.

They are not really swingers, she tells me. They had just started recently experimenting. They swapped with another couple, but in different rooms. It went okay but Melissa was not that turned on.

Then they did it with another couple in the same room. Not so good, at least in the beginning. The other guy is hung like a horse and this bothers Brandon, especially when Melissa starts howling with delight. Not because of the guy's dick, but because she likes to make noise. He thinks it's because of the guy. Melissa says that she makes the same noises with Brandon, and thought nothing of it.

That second time was saved when Melissa started messing around with the guy's wife. The wife said she wasn't interested in the beginning, but Melissa says she can be persistent. Besides, Melissa is Bi. Very Bi, and she was much more interested in the wife anyway. After Brandon sees this, he thinks it would be a great idea if they did threesomes from then on.

That's fine with Melissa, who tells me again that's she's very Bi.

She asks about Kate, who she thought was very erotic looking in a scary way. Said that once she found out Kate and I were a pair, she keeps having visions of Kate and me together, and fears for my safety, in an erotic way.

Sheez! Kate's not scary looking.

She says Brandon was much more interested in me. In fact I have been the topic of many late night discussions. Melissa thought it was amazing the way I wore that blouse at the party with such confidence. I tell her I was not aware at how revealing it was until it was too late, and that I got a buzz on immediately thereafter.

Melissa wishes that she had the confidence to wear clothes that revealing, but then again she doesn't have the body I do.

Please.

No, and she couldn't believe I was 50. Really.

I'm so sultry and sensual, and my body is so lithe and toned, and she can't get over the vision of my breasts in that blouse and Melissa knows of such things because she's very Bi (did she not mention that already?), and she wishes that we could get together and that could mean either with her and Brandon, or just her.

She works pretty close to the library that I work in, as a matter of fact, and would like to meet for lunch someday.

I am meeting her for lunch Thursday.

No... I only get a half hour.

Mostly curious, because I want to get a look at her and can only hope she will recognize me, because otherwise it'll never happen.

*

Part Six – Lunch with Melissa

Okay....

I met Melissa outside my building. She recognized me, and I kinda recognized her... a little. Melissa looks a little like early Linda Ronstadt. Cute. A little bit chubby maybe. A couple of inches shorter than me. Tattoo of a rose on her left ankle.

I got a kiss for a greeting (cheek) and let her pick where to go for lunch. We took a hike up the hill to a bar/restaurant I used to haunt when I first started working down here. Little expensive but this was a special occasion. We sat in a booth and Melissa took off her blazer, revealing a very pretty silk blouse that matched my lilacs, which are fading fast. Melissa had something I also wanted, which is a little diamond heart necklace. I noticed it because the blouse was a little open in front, and this heart was nestled in between a rather expansive cleavage. Some freckles too. She is not dressed frumpy today. She has dressed to impress and has succeeded.

I feel like I am in command, for some reason. Maybe it's because I know nothing is going to happen, but I stare rather brazenly at her tits. Finally, I mention that she has something I always dreamed of getting. She asks what?

"Besides breasts I mean, I always wanted to get a diamond heart necklace."

Melissa giggles, blushes, and bites her lower lip. She is not a classic beauty, but is cute, especially like this. In my mind I watch her lifting her blouse off, and reaching behind herself and unhooking that bra, releasing those soft, full breasts into my waiting hands. I realize Melissa has been talking while I've been taking mental liberties.

We order lunch and we get glasses of wine. Not a good idea, but then again, maybe this whole thing isn't either. We chit chat idly until the wine comes, which means I can start probing.

"What was going on when I was reading my story to Brandon?" I ask.

Melissa says that she was sucking Brandon's cock. Melissa then says that she got herself off during the rest of the story after he came. She loved the part about being tied to the bed. She likes being tied down, tied up, and whatever else. Reminds her of her youth.

Youth?

Melissa then tells me the story of her teenage years. I found it hard to believe but I suppose that stuff like this is not gender exclusive. Forgive my perverted self but hearing this story turned my cunt into another rain forest.

Turns out Melissa received an early sexual education. She says that she developed very early, and this got the attention of a neighbor, who also happened to be the teacher at her Sunday School class. The teacher was aware of the effects a well developed young lady had on the immature minds of testosterone filled boys, and wanted to make sure Melissa was prepared for this. This teacher was a woman, and I kinda remind Melissa of her in a way, although I am prettier (sic).

Anyway, this teacher, who had known Melissa for years, noticed that although Melissa had just become a teenager, she had the body of a woman. The woman takes Melissa under her wing and has special counseling sessions with her at her home. Spiritual upbringing, the woman tells Melissa's folks, who are very happy that Melissa spends a couple of nights with this woman every week. A lot better than having her running around the streets unsupervised.

What did this education consist of? My chin was on the table halfway through her story. Even YOU might have been shocked. I express outrage, mildly, that she was taken advantage of like that. Melissa sees it differently. She LOVED it. All three years that it went on.

So Melissa went on and grew up, being very bisexual. She married Brandon because she thought she should. She loves him but Brandon is a little insecure. He has a negative body image because his dick isn't very big, especially in proportion with his body, and it curves to the left (the cock-not the body). Melissa says that makes it tough to give good head. I agree. An upward curve is no problem, but the sideways bend makes taking it deep a challenge.

They aren't all that "swinger", and have only been with two other couples. She doesn't think Brandon can handle being a second guy in threesomes, and when the opportunity arose, Melissa jumped all over the woman of the last couple they were with.

Melissa hadn't let on that she was "very bi" to Brandon before that night, and had only mentioned that she had been with other girls before, but after Brandon saw her ravage that other woman that kinda gave it away. Brandon was not revolted by seeing that. Quite the contrary. Brandon was not threatened by the second woman. He was aroused. He wants to see more. When they saw me and met me they liked me. Now they want me.

Melissa knows that she isn't as striking a woman as Kate is, but she says that she is very enthusiastic. Matter of fact, there is nothing she won't do. She would even love to spend some time with Kate and me.

I thought there was a rat under the table around that point, but it was Melissa, who had taken her shoe off and was rubbing my calf with her toe. She enjoys the way I jumped at that, and hoped I didn't mind. She says that I have beautiful legs.

What do I think about the possibilities? That was Melissa's question. I tell her that I'm in a relationship that I'm very happy with. At that point it was probably stupid of me to have taken off my shoe and to start playing footsie with Melissa. Hey, it was dark in there, and I was rather aroused. Melissa jumps upon feeling that.

Just having fun with you, I tell her. She turns all rosy cheeked as she asks me if I HAVE to go back to work.

Yes, I do.

Because Melissa suggests we could call our work and say we got sick at lunch. Brandon doesn't get home until after six and we could go to her house.

I tell Melissa that it's a tempting offer, but I really couldn't cheat on Kate.

Melissa says she understands, but would like to be friends and maybe go out to have lunch again. Or something.

I like this girl. A lot. I tell her that we could do lunch again sometime.

The hour is long gone and we pay the check and walk back down the hill to my building. Melissa asks if I had fun. I did and tell her so. Melissa said that she had played out this day in her mind, and had hoped that it would end by me taking her to her house, ripping her clothes off, tying her to the bedposts with these bungee cords she has in the night table drawer, and doing whatever I wanted to her.

Two glasses of wine do not usually make me dizzy, but my head is spinning. What happened to me being in control of this? I laugh and tell her that she's incredibly attractive to me, and if I wasn't so happy with Kate we would have been half way to her house by now.

This makes her very happy. Still, she asks, cheating happens sometimes, doesn't it? "Like with that guy at the hotel parking lot? The one you gave head to, twice?"

I'm glad I didn't faint at that point. Melissa is biting her lower lip and blushing.

"Please don't tell Brandon I told you, but he found your stories on that website and we read them. All of them. I loved that story about you in the car." Melissa even figures out the motel it took place in.

Apparently there is a search function on Literotica, and I guess I told him at some point that I used my real first name, so it must have been easy from there. I was reading the story to them that they had read already. It was much better when I read it, Melissa says.

Somehow, I made it back upstairs to work, but I was shaky. Still am. I don't plan on meeting with them, although there is a part of me that wants to, I'll admit. I just can't mix the 'writing' Becky with the real-life Becky. Can't and won't. I don't know if I'll have any more lunches either, knowing that she knows all about me. That's a scary feeling. It's like somebody read your diary. Those stories are my secrets. Stuff I never told anybody, nor would tell anybody.

Well, yes, I have posted them for anyone to read, but they don't know me. I mean they don't know me as the person they are talking to across the table.

Okay! There it is sweetie. Yet another thing that I wouldn't have done a year ago, but for you. No great shakes, but it was interesting for me.

Rebecca

_______________________

Post Notes:

I have tried repeatedly to get Becka to accept Melissa's invitation to visit and take her sexually. Melissa seems to crave being bound and abused by another woman and she has clearly picked Becka to be her lover/tormentor.

Although I have offered to coach this submissive friend on how to be dominant for a day, and laid out several specific scenarios – including what tools to bring to the party – she has decided to stay true to her love, Kate. I hope someday Kate finds out what her partner passed up, with Brandon, with Melissa, and with them as a team. I guess I am not a very effective Domme.

Thank you Rebecca for being the woman you are. I love you.

Susan

12