The Spa

Story Info
Boss and PA enjoy a jacuzzi.
2.6k words
4.06
68.6k
20
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a day that turned out to be." John said to his assistant Sonia.

"Yeah, it was a busy one. Why not you and me go and relax in the Jacuzzi?"

"Sounds like a great idea, I hope Terry won't mind you staying late!"

"Leave him to me, I'll tell him I'm indulging myself with a treatment!" Sonia moved closer to John," There's one I've had my eye on for a while and tonight's the night!" Winked at him and walked out of the staffroom leaving John alone with his usual end of day beer.

John had built up his business over the past ten years and it now had quite a reputation among the wealthier set and also within the health and beauty industry. His regular clients had spread the word among the lunchtime ladies and business was now booming.

Set in a countryside location away from the hustle and bustle of the capital city, but close enough for his exclusive city clientele to escape from it all on short notice. Guests could choose between a day spa or extend the pampering to a two or three day indulgence.

His staff had become extremely loyal to John after a bitter break up with his ex-partner she had been sleeping with a fitness instructor. When it all came out she tried to take the business with her, but John had fought his corner and managed to keep the business, loosing everything else, home, wife and car.

His staff helped him through it and together they worked hard to improve the business and two years ago when John announced the company had made a rather healthy profit, he took all the staff and partners away for a holiday in the Caribbean as thankyou. This had proved a fantastic move on John's part as it had brought the whole team closer together, since the holiday they had become far more social together, with regular parties being held at various homes throughout the year.

Sonia had been with him since the start, brought in for her hospitality management skills but soon became John's right hand. Over time the two had become close but nothing serious had ever happened, a kiss and a drunken fumble at a Christmas party, much flirting and shared jokes but nothing more. This is why her last comment hadn't even caused him to raise an eyebrow. However this had not stopped either of them fantasizing about fucking each other, little did they know that they both had similar fantasies.

As John made his way down to the Jacuzzi area he past Sonia's office and heard her on the phone to her husband, making excuses for her late return. Unlocking the door to the Jacuzzi and switching only the Jacuzzi lights on, he made his way to the change rooms and put on his bathers. As he entered the room he was still alone and entered the warmth of the Jacuzzi, still with his bottle of beer. Lying back, closing his eyes he let the day drift away only to be roused by the sound of Sonia entering the room and locking the door behind her, keeping the guests away while they enjoyed the facilities.

"I brought us refreshments!" she said holding up an ice bucket filled with bottled beer, "Thought we deserved it!" "Absolutely!" he replied as he watched her disappear to the change rooms.

John had often found himself admiring Sonia; she was attractive, 5'7", a size 12, with brown bobbed hair, brown eyes and sexy pouting lips. Her best assets, by her own admission were her gorgeous 36E breasts, full, round and moved with a mind of their own sometimes; she had teased John on several occasion about how she loved to have them licked and sucked. John had often enjoyed her teasing outfits she always wore, the low cut tops exposing a respectable amount of cleavage, the figure hugging tops and skirts, accentuating her sexy figure. She always wore heels as they made her legs look longer, shapelier and added to her sex appeal.

All too soon John's day dream was brought to an end as he heard Sonia's approach to the Jacuzzi. His heart nearly stopped when he saw her enter the room, his cock stirred and she knew she had his full attention the moment she set eyes upon him, his day dream had just become reality!

John stared in amazement at the vision that now stood before him, on previous occasions Sonia had worn a one piece suit, which John had very much enjoyed as it did show off her figure and managed to restrain her fabulous breasts. However, today the cause of John's arousal was her choice of outfit, a rather small black bikini that was in a battle to contain her breasts. It barely covered her nipples and her fleshy breasts were spilling either side of the material, the bottoms weren't much bigger either.

"Do you like it?" Sonia said staring directly into John's eyes, "I thought of you when I bought it!"

"It definitely suits you Sonia!" John answered trying to be coy.

"Good I'm glad, I always like to please you John" she said as she slipped into the Jacuzzi opposite John.

John immediately noticed how her breasts were being jostled by the water jets, again adding to the already growing erection he now had. His mind began to wander, fantasying about holding the weight of her gorgeous breasts in his hands, taking her nipples in his mouth and sucking on them. Having her take his rock hard cock and rubbing her breasts all over his cock, eventually letting him shoot his load over those magnificent globes of sexy flesh.

"They look good in the water don't they John?" she smiled at him knowing she'd caught him staring at her breasts.

"What, sorry I was miles away!"

"My breasts, they look great don't they with the water jostling them around?" she said staring straight at him.

" Yes they look fantastic Sonia, perfect even" John replied.

"Terry doesn't appreciate them like you do John, I love the way you watch me, I like to tease you John, and it turns me on"

"Yes I'd noticed your teasing, so does that mean your getting turned on now?" "

"Oh god yes John", John then felt her foot rub his erection,"I know you are"

"Ok Sonia I think we'd better cool off a bit, we don't want things getting carried away and doing something we might regret later. You're a married woman remember and I'm your boss".

"That's right, I am a married woman and you are my boss, does it get any better than that?" she said holding his stare.

John's attempt at calming the situation failed when Sonia stood up and walked towards him. John following every move her swaying hips made watched her side astride his legs, her pussy rubbing up his erection and her breasts now at his eye level.

"It's too anyway John, I've told Terry you're going to give me the good hard fucking I need!"

"What! You've told him I'm going to fuck you!" John said in disbelief.

"Yeah, that's right, he knows he can't satisfy me and I need a cock like yours to satisfy me".

"And he's ok with that?"

"Oh yes, we've talked about it for a while now, me fucking another man. You see he gets turned on by watching sex rather than having sex, which as you can imagine is somewhat frustrating for me. So I suggested that I have some fun of my own!"

"So you've done this before?" John questioned.

"Oh no, this is the first time, anyway I didn't just want to pick someone at a bar, I wanted someone I knew and could trust; and that I found attractive."

She lent forward and kissed him on the lips, at first John didn't move but as he felt her tongue search his lips for entry to his mouth, he succumbed, opening his mouth and kissing her back. For so long he had dreamed of this, he wasn't going to put up too much of a fight in case she changed her mind, but deep down he knew she wouldn't.

Sonia moaned softly as she felt John respond to her kiss, her pussy tingled with the sexual excitement that coarsed through her body, all she could think of was getting fucked by John.

Slowly she rubbed her bikini clad pussy up and down John's hard cock, teasing the both of them.

John could wait no more, his hands reaching for her breasts, her gorgeous round fleshy orbs that had for so long been a mere fantasy, now were in his grasp. Gently he cupped them, feeling their weight in the palm of his hands, moving his thumb up to her nipples he felt their hardness. Gently pinching her nipples now through the soft material of the bikini Sonia's moans became moan audible, "Mmm, that's it, pinch those nipples, I love it John"

Wanting to please, he did as she wished and pinched her nipples between thumb and fore finger, her moans confirming her pleasure. Still her breasts were confined to the black bikini, which had provided the teasing pleasure, but now were surplus to requirements. John reached behind her, undid the clasp holding the bikini together and pulled it over her head revealing her breasts in full glory. The lightly tanned, fleshy mounds, the large brown areole, the diamond hard nipples, topped off the perfect pair of breasts.

John immediately took a nipple in his mouth and his tongue played with her hard nipples. Sonia felt John's cock twitch as he sucked her nipples and added to the wetness in her pussy. Sonia adored having her breasts sucked, her hands now pulling John's head into her breasts, her head fell back and she let out a soft moan, signalling to John her appreciation.

"That's it suck my tits, suck my fucking tits John, I'm yours"

"They're perfect Sonia, your breasts, they're perfect!" John gushed.

"Ooh John, that feels sooo good, keep sucking my tits, they're yours now!" she moaned back at him.

Swapping from one lovely breast to the other John gorged himself in his lust for her breasts, his mouth full of her sweet flesh and hard nipple. Hearing her moans only encouraged him, as he now felt her pussy grinding harder and harder on his cock beneath the water line. Pushing back with his cock he knew that he had to fuck her soon or he wouldn't last much longer without shooting his load.

He pulled away from her breasts, "I've got to fuck you now Sonia, I can't wait any longer, I'm so turned on"

"Fuck me then John, I need your cock in me, fuck me like Terry never does" she replied.

They both stood and she turned and sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi, slipping out of her bikini bottoms in the process. Spreading her legs John got his first view of her pussy, the neatly trimmed landing strip above her glistening pink slit. She reached her hand out to his erect cock and pulled him toward her, "Now that's what I call a cock, you'd better know how to use it"

"Tell me later after I've fucked you like you wanted!"

"Ooh yeah fuck me, I want your cum inside me, I want to feel you cum inside me, fuck me John, I'm yours to fuck all you want"

John took hold of his cock and rubbed the head around her pussy feeling her wetness, toying with her, he slipped the head in and Sonia gasped.

"Oh god yeah feels good!" she moaned as she stared John in the eye.

"Your pussy feels so good Sonia! Tell me what you want Sonia, tell me!" John commanded.

"I want you to give me a good hard fucking like I deserve, like my husband never could!" she moaned back at him.

Gradually easing his cock inside her, he felt her pussy take hold of his hard cock, it felt wonderful. John looked down at the sight below him, Sonia spread out beneath him, a look of pleasure on her face, her huge breasts sitting atop her chest, her nipples brown and erect, her tanned body and her smooth legs now wrapped around his waist, his cock inside her gorgeous pussy; his fantasy was now reality.

He now felt his cock completely submerged in her pussy and began to withdraw and begin slowly pumping his cock back in. Again Sonia moaning her approval, slowly John picked up the pace, his eyes fixed on her breasts which were now swaying with the motion of their coupling, a sight that nearly tipped him over the edge. John was now concentrating on keeping a steady rhythm and not cumming too soon. He wanted to give Sonia the good hard fucking she obviously craved, but also this had been his fantasy too and his excitement levels were off the scale!

Sonia was now lost in her own world, a world of pending orgasm, her pussy was now alive, she could feel every vein on John's cock as it plunged in and out of her. Her pussy felt fuller than it ever had, this was so much better than she had fantasized about. Now she just wanted to come on his cock and let him know how much he turned her on.

"Oh god John, fuck me, fuck me harder, I'm nearly there, oh god I'm so near, fuck me, fuck me John!" she moaned nearing her orgasm.

John did just that, he slammed his cock hard and deep into her soaking pussy, watching her breasts going crazy. After about three or four deep, hard strokes Sonia's orgasm swept over her like a tidal wave, "OH FUCK YESSSSSS, FUCK MEEEEEE" she screamed as her orgasm took over her body, her body in spasms as wave after wave hit her.

John could feel her pussy pulsing on his cock, he could not hold back any longer two more strokes into her pulsing pussy and he let fly with his hot load.

"Oh fuck I can feel it, fill my pussy John!" Sonia screamed as he did just that. With his head rolled back John pumped his load into Sonia, pulse after pulse, each delivering a hot white load into Sonia's waiting pussy.

Once his orgasm subsided, he pulled his softening cock from her warm wet pussy and sat on the edge next to her.

Sonia got up and knelt in front of him; she took his cock in her hands and lowered her mouth on to his cock. She went about licking her own juices from the cock she now knew she craved more than anything. In her mind she now had found her addiction and the winner was that all were happy, her, her husband and John.

"That was just how I imagined it would be, thank you John, I needed that so much!" she looking up from his cock. "I do hope we can do it again?"

Soon the pair both came down from their sexual highs and returned to the bubbling water of the Jacuzzi. The soft glow accompanied the realisation of what they had just done, their relationship had changed forever.

This is my first attempt at erotic fiction and it is pure fiction. All characters portrayed in the story are created for the purposes of the story. I'm sure there will mistakes and grammatical errors, for that I apologise; it's posted for enjoyment only!