The Spa Ch. 03

Story Info
A birthday and another new wife joins the team.
7.7k words
4.23
20.5k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John arrived at work fresh and ready for the day, still pleased with himself that his plan for Kate to join The Spa went without a hitch. He wished everyone he met a good morning, took advantage of every glimpse of leg or cleavage his female members of staff gave him and having arrived at his office, was met by a glorious sight at his desk, instantly making his cock twitch. Sonia, his trusty PA and lover, bending over the desk reaching for some document or other, and in doing so, affording her boss a tantalising view of her black, lacy stocking tops.

"Now that's how to greet the boss in a morning Sonia!" she remained in position, looking over her shoulder, "Morning John" she smiled.

John moved toward his PA, about to satisfy his growing urge, just as he reached the halfway point Sonia spoke again, "John, Kerry Finlay is here to see" glancing over to his sofa.

He followed her glance and saw Kerry, a long time client of his, beautifully perched on his cream sofa, again causing his cock to twitch and doing nothing to calm his ever growing lust.

"Good morning Mrs Finlay, what can I do for you this fine day?"

"How about wishing me a happy birthday for a start." She smiled at him.

"My apologies, Happy Birthday Kerry, Sonia, this calls for some champagne don't you think birthday girl?"

"Why not, I hope I'm not disturbing you John" her eyes following Sonia out of the room.

"Not at all Kerry, well nothing that won't wait" he smirked at Kerry.

Kerry Finlay was one of John's richest clients; her husband was old money, some engineering firm that had offices all over the world and currently expanding in to the Chinese market.

At 42 she cut a striking figure, 5'6" on a size 12 frame, short, fashionably styled blonde hair, and luscious, bouncing 36DD breasts that John had admired for a long while. She was dressed in a pair of designer jeans, that she wore like a second skin and a tight white vest top with the name of the designer written in silver script across her chest, which did nothing more than to highlight her massive chest. The outfit was accessorised with silver stiletto shoes, matching belt and of course expensive jewellery.

She lived the usual life of a lady in her situation, she had a close-knit group of friends and spent her days shopping, lunching and visiting various beauty treatment centres, The Spa being one. She didn't want for anything and always got her own way. Many people didn't like her, thinking she was a stuck up cow, and in some respects they were right. However John had watched her for a while now, and over time he had enjoyed many long conversations, which had become evermore revealing and personal as he gained her trust. It was only now he had her measure, she was a stunningly attractive woman and of course rich beyond most peoples dreams. But John knew it hadn't always been like this for Kerry, she had started off in life on a considerably more meagre path through life. But more interesting to John was not her wealth but more her personality, you see John had scratched the surface of her and discovered her submissive side and it was this that John intended to exploit for his own sexual needs.

"Well John I came to thank you for helping out a dear friend in need."

"Oh and who might this be?"

"Kate, Kate Sanders, she's a close friend of mine. I was talking to her last night and she couldn't speak highly enough of you John."

"Oh Kate" he smiled, "It seems she's been having a tough time of lately, but we managed to work something out that benefited us both." Again he smiled at his comment, "So Kerry how do you know Kate?"

"Oh we've been members at the same golf club for years now, I helped her through her terrible ordeal as much as I could but it appears that I can't hold a candle next to you John." She smirked at him.

The sounds of glasses chinking against a champagne bottle paused the conversation for a moment as Sonia brought the birthday drinks in and placed them on the coffee table in front of them. As she leaned down, her gray blouse gaping, affording both Kerry and John a teasing glimpse of her impressive cleavage. As she began to walk away Kerry admired Sonia's outfit, a short black business skirt accompanied the gray blouse, her black stockings and stilettos finished today's outfit.

"Sonia join us please in toasting the birthday girl."

"Of course John, I'd love to." She smiled at Kerry admiring her equally impressive rack.

John poured three glasses of bubbly, handing one to Kerry, then Sonia, he proposed a toast, "To the birthday girl!"

"The birthday girl" the girls chorused. They each took a drink and placed the glasses back on the table, Sonia taking a seat on the other side of Kerry.

"Kerry was just thanking me for helping out one of her friends"

"Who's that then?"

"Kate, would you believe?"

"Wow a small world isn't it." Sonia gave John a concerned glance, knowing that having only been at the Spa for 24 hours Kate had already raised people's suspicions.

"So what is it that our saint here, has done for Kate?" Sonia took up the questioning.

"Well, as I said I've known Kate for some time, I've sat and listened to her troubles, through the divorce and most recently the redundancy and the troubles that brought with it. I really wanted to help her out with her debt, god knows we can afford it, but that husband of mine keeps a very tight reign on the money and flatly refused to help her out." She took a sip of champagne and continued her story, " Now I'm hoping that you can both be discrete about what I'm about to tell you."

"Of course you can Kerry, it involves one of my employees and therefore it won't leave this room" John assured her.

"Over time Kate and I became closer, our friendship got more and more intimate, until finally we became lovers, that was six months ago. A couple of days ago Kate told me about the two of you meeting up in the coffee shop she told me about how you two met and the job interview I was so pleased for her, I'd not seen her so excited for a long time. When she came home early from the interview I was concerned as she just burst into tears, I eventually coaxed out of her what was wrong and she told me about the offer you had made her, the fact that she had stormed out of your office and that she had regretted it ever since."

John shifted uneasily in his seat, his eyes darting to Sonia and then back to Kerry, "And what did you think about my offer Kerry?"

"I thought she had made a stupid mistake, I mean, she hasn't had a job offer in two years, you come along, offer her a job and a loan to pay off her debts with the condition she remains with your company until its settled. I told her she should get back there straight away and beg and plead you to forgive her rash decision and accept her change of mind."

"She was very convincing Kerry, your little pep talk certainly did the trick." John visibly relaxed again in his chair.

"I'm glad you were there for her at the right time. I'm sure this will boost her confidence and get her back on her feet, god knows she needs it."

"Well I'm sure with our support here and your support at home, Kate will bounce back to her old self."

"Well if last night was anything to go by, I'd say she certainly has got her mojo back" Kerry's wry smile saying it all.

"Oh I see Kerry, I'll see what I can do to get her to hold on to her mojo for you!"

"Thankyou, I'd really appreciate it John." Again either John or Sonia didn't miss Kerry's wry smile.

"Enough talk, Kerry, it's your birthday and one of my favourite clients here at the Spa, so I think it only fair that I send you off for a special birthday massage with my best masseuse, Emma, and of course my complements."

"Oh yes, what a great idea." Sonia added, "She is just fantastic, you'll love how she makes you feel afterwards!"

"Well thankyou, I can't wait, sounds just what I need."

"Sonia can you make sure Emma is ready and I'll walk Kerry down there."

"Sure thing boss. Happy birthday again Kerry."

"Now Kerry, shall we, your masseuse awaits." Standing and holding out his hand for Kerry, as she stood he drank in her shapely chest and curvy ass as she stood. Putting his arm around her, his hand resting just on the top of her ass he walked her down to the massage rooms.

"I have a feeling Kerry you're going to love this massage. I only let my favourite clients have this therapy, and now we have a common interest its only fair I look after you, as well as Kate."

"Now that sounds like a wonderful deal to me John, I think I'll look forward to you looking after me John."

"You won't be disappointed Kerry, I'm sure of that."

The pair continued to flirt with each other until they reached Emma's massage room, introducing Kerry to Emma, Kerry was taken aback by Emma's fabulous looks.

"Wow, John, you do have impeccable taste in your female staff."

"Thankyou Kerry" Emma replied, "I wish all my clients were as good looking as you."

"Well Kerry on that note I think I'll leave you to your massage and I'll pop by a little later to see how you're doing. Emma, remember its her birthday, make sure it's a special massage." John's tone of voice confirming everything Sonia had told her on the phone and adding to Kerry's growing suspense.

"Don't worry boss, you can leave her in my hands, she's going to love it."

John winked at them both and left the room, "Alright Kerry, how about you undress and lie face down on the table and relax, while I get the oils ready."

Kerry didn't hesitate in undressing in front of Emma, as she did she couldn't help herself in admiring Emma's body. Kerry estimated her to be about 5'6" tall with a perfectly proportioned body, her breasts were the size of large grapefruit, her ass the shape of a ripe peach, a golden tan covered all her body, shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes made her a guys wet dream, not to mention hers too. Her uniform was fitted to perfection, highlighting her sexy frame and showing off her gorgeous body. Dressed all in white, she wore a short sleeved beautician's top, buttoned up to just cover the bra in the middle of her tempting cleavage, which allowed the observer to see the swell of her breasts and note that she was wearing a white lace bra. To accompany this, a pair of short shorts that appeared to be sprayed on showcasing her perfect ass and finishing off the outfit, a pair of white shoes with an impractical 2-inch heel, but clearly the outfit was chosen to tease rather than to be practical.

Emma prepared her massage oils, warming them up in a small candle fired bowl, soft music wafted into the room and the soft lighting added to the calming atmosphere.

Once the oil was ready Emma slowly began her massage, starting on her shoulders, gently at first but as Kerry's muscles adjusted, Emma increased the pressure to massage her deep tissue.

Slowly working her way on to her back and it wasn't long before Kerry was moaning with pleasure as the stress floated away from her body.

"That feels fantastic Emma."

"I'm really glad you like it, you have great skin Kerry it's a pleasure to work on you."

"Thankyou."

John returned to his office, sat back in his chair and switched on his computer, moving quickly to his CCTV application. Within seconds his screen was full of different cameras located throughout the complex, clicking on the massage room he was soon faced with the sexy sight of Kerry lying face down and being massaged by Emma. Checking that it was being recorded he sat back to enjoy the show, safe in the knowledge that Emma understood her instructions and would ease Kerry into a situation that may prove useful to John at a later date.

Emma continued her slow relaxing massage of Kerry's body, enjoying the feel of her sensuous oils on this glorious older woman's body, no make that a glorious MILF, yes, Emma thought she is definitely a MILF and one I'm going to enjoy a lot more.

Testing her client Emma asked if she could remove the towel to allow ease of access, Kerry didn't hesitate with her reply, "Sure Emma, my body's all yours while I'm here."

"Ooh, that could be dangerous Kerry, you don't know what you could be letting yourself in for."

"Well I trust you Emma and after all it's my birthday, surprise me!"

As Emma took in Kerry's body, she noted her large breasts bulging out from underneath her body, her lovely ass flaring out from her hips and as she moved down to her legs she saw that Kerry's legs were slightly parted allowing a glimpse of her bald pussy.

Emma concentrated on Kerry's neck and back for the first part of the massage, knowing what relaxes her clients the most and being relaxed would help Emma seduce this MILF, not that it appeared as if she needed much seducing. It wasn't long before Emma could feel that Kerry's muscles had relaxed and her moans of pleasure were getting softer and softer. Emma began to move down to her legs, starting slowly at her calves, and then the back of her knee, Emma slowly massaged the warm, sensuous oil into her skin. With each stroke her smooth lubricated hands moved ever nearer their goal, Kerry's soft moans like a sonar radar guiding Emma.

As Kerry lay there, she felt so relaxed and yet so horny, she felt as though she wanted Emma's hands to hurry up their journey to her red-hot pussy. But instead she decided on disciplining herself and wait out this fabulous foreplay only adding to her birthday special. She had guessed what was coming but it had taken her by surprise at how much it had turned her on.

Emma now moved slowly up the back of her thighs, she noticed that Kerry had moved her legs slightly wider apart as her hands reached her now wonderfully exposed pussy.

It wasn't just Kerry that was fighting to restrain her horny urges, Emma too was resisting the temptation to frantically finger fuck Kerry, reminding herself that it was Kerry's special day and the pleasure was hers. But Kerry's engorged pussy, glistening between her tanned and toned thighs proved difficult to resist.

Emma's fingers gently brushed the outer lips of Kerry's wet pussy on each stroke of her thighs. Kerry never flinching, just softly moaning and enjoying the contact her pussy was craving, however brief it may be. The strokes, increasing in size now took in Kerry's ass cheeks, kneading them lovingly and exposing her puckered rosebud on every circular motion; were clearly having an effect on Kerry, as her moans were now becoming louder and she was slowly grinding her pelvis into the massage table.

Emma continued to tease Kerry, her fingers now slipping into Kerry's pussy but barely penetrating her; Emma's objective was to tease at this stage. She alternated her attention from her pussy back to massaging her thighs and ass, still maintaining the pretence of a massage, but Kerry was now well aware of what was happening.

After what seemed like an eternity for Kerry, Emma's voice softly brought Kerry back from her ecstasy, "Would you like to turn over Kerry so that I can work on your front now."

Kerry rolled over, Emma noticed her flushed face and chest, a sign of Kerry's enjoyment.

"How is your massage so far Kerry?" Emma enquired with a devilishly wicked smile on her face.

"Fantastic Emma, I feel wonderful, your hands feel wonderful."

"So I take it you're happy for me to continue?"

"I think I'd have to complain if you didn't."

"Wonderful"

Emma moved down to her feet and began to massage her way up her left leg, slowly building up the sexual tension as she neared Kerry's glistening pussy. Upon reaching the top of her thigh resumed her tease on her pussy, stroking her swollen lips, as she did Kerry's moans of pleasure returned to the room.

Elsewhere at The Spa, Sonia knocked and entered John's office without waiting for a reply, she was well aware of the plans afoot and had suggested Emma's involvement right from the get go. Shutting the door behind her she made her way behind John's desk and sat on the desk to his side to join him in watching the erotic show.

"Mmm, didn't take Emma long to get her going. She must be good"

"Well according to Kerry, she has wonderful hands!"

"Mmm, I guess she does!"

After a short while working on her left leg, Emma moved back down her legs and started the same process on her right leg, again finishing with her fingers teasing Kerry's pussy.

Emma now gave up teasing and began to slide her finger into Kerry's soaking pussy, she immediately found her g-spot and relentlessly rubbed it sending Kerry into orbit, "Oh god that's it. Yeah just there, don't stop, please don't stop." Kerry let out her loudest moan as Emma inserted a second finger into her pussy. She ceased her assault on Kerry's g-spot and began to finger fuck her quivering prey lying in front of her.

"Mmm, you like that don't you Kerry?"

"Oh god yes keep going, please keep going!"

Emma slid a third finger into Kerry's pussy, her juices now running down Emma's arm, increasing the pace she fucked Kerry along with the pleasure Kerry was experiencing.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh god that's it I'm going to cum, yes, yes, yessssssss" Kerry moaned as she lost herself in her first orgasm, Emma gradually slowed letting Kerry come down.

Emma stepped away from Kerry, leaving her to recover; she quietly slipped her uniform off and put on her strap on cock. She walked behind Kerry's head and leaned over her, gently cupping her massive breasts. Emma's own breasts, now hanging over Kerry's face tempting her to lick and suck her sexy masseuses erect nipples.

"Go on Kerry suck my tit's, I know you want to."

Without hesitating Kerry began to suck on the hard coffee coloured nipples presented before her, as she sucked, her hands cupped the heavy, fleshy young tit's and was rewarded with Emma's soft moans as she did.

As they both kneaded and massaged each other's breasts, Emma once again took the lead, knowing what she had to achieve, "I love the way you suck my nipples Kerry, it feels so nice."

All Kerry could do was moan as she continued licking and sucking Emma's tit's, "I bet you love to suck a nice hard cock, don't you?"

Again Kerry could only moan as Emma slid one of her hands back to Kerry's wet snatch and began teasing her clit.

"Mmm, you're all wet just thinking about it aren't you?"

"Uh-huh" Kerry moaned in reply.

"The thought of a big hard cock gets you all wet doesn't it Kerry?" Emma increased her pace on Kerry's clit as she continued to verbally tease her, "I bet you've missed having a big hard cock to play with haven't you?"

"Oh yes!"

"Is your husband neglecting you?"

"Yes"

"I bet you've been looking elsewhere to get your satisfaction Kerry?"

"Oh god yes." as Emma changed the pace on her clit.

"I bet you'd love to have a big hard cock fuck your wet pussy now wouldn't you Kerry?"

"Oh god yes."

"Whose big hard cock would you like to fuck your wet pussy Kerry? Tell me now you dirty little cock slut!"

"John's" she moaned quietly, "John's, I want John's cock in my wet pussy"

"What do you want him to do to you Kerry?"

"Fuck me, I want him to fuck me hard, fuck my hot, wet, pussy like I deserve, like my husband can't!"

Emma climbed down from the table and moved around to face Kerry's open legs exposing her glistening snatch.

"Well it's not John's cock, but you can imagine its him fucking you." Emma said as Kerry looked down between her open legs and saw for the first time Emma's strap on cock rising from her in between her legs, "I want to hear you moan and scream as if its John's cock fucking you, show me how much you want his cock Kerry"

"Mmm, put that big hard cock of yours in my hot wet married pussy and fuck me hard John." She moaned as Emma rubbed the head of the strap on cock on her pussy, "Please fuck me hard, please fuck me I can't wait any longer, I need it now!"