The Space Rush Era Ch. 00

Story Info
This is a background for my upcoming story.
935 words
10.5k
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xhost101
Xhost101
20 Followers

This provides a background for the story skip ahead if you like although I recommend at least reading from paragraph 3 so the story make more sense and you know what the character looks like.

*****

The class 4 starship called Galaxius began its long journey from earth as the third exploration shuttle ever departed to visit planets beyond earth. When the wormhole had first appeared above earth the new age began, not an age of new land on earth or discoveries of gold, but the Space Rush era, a time of opportunity. The first shuttles launched however had had their fuel drained, signals lost and crew killed by the huge gravitational pull of the wormhole, it was soon realised that something faster than modern day space engines would be needed to make it through the wormhole in one piece.

This knowledge bought on the start of World War III as earth's countries fought to pilfer technology and ascertain knowledge from one another.

As the war had progressed the Russians successfully launched the first space shuttle to make it through the wormhole on the 4th of February 2784. In retaliation China turned most of Russia into a nuclear waste zone full of radiation and mutation.

20 years later the Americans discovered something in the ruins of Russia, A mutated power source that could help them lift their own shuttles off the ground and out into deep space. And so the Americans had entered the wormhole. With the knowledge of what had happened to Russia upon their success, they protected themselves against retaliation from other countries and began working on knew technology to build a larger space shuttle that could house a population of one and a half thousand crew members in an attempt to colonize a knew planet. During the construction of this third shuttle the French and Australians who had allied early in the war bought their way on board and increased the population by adding 200 Australians and 150 French aboard the shuttle. And now in the year of 3076 Galaxius was taking off with 1850 people to destinations beyond the human knowledge.

Selena was nervous as she felt the engines rumble underneath her, this was probably a one way trip and who knows where they were headed. She was part of the special operations military group on board for the French. Part of only three teams they had been able to take consisting of a meager 36 members, teams of 12. She was 21 years old, had long red hair tied pack in a ponytail that went to about halfway down her back and a pale complexion with a cute patch of freckles on her cheeks. she was about 5 and half feet tall with modest E cup breasts and a round but not big ass. She was sitting in her room on the shuttle which was basically a two by two metre square with essentials for staying alive in it, a small basin and a compact bed that flipped into the wall, a toilet in the corner and a set of drawers also built into the wall.

She didn't know anyone on board as no one else from her team had volunteered to come on the journey, but she couldn't miss the opportunity to see the stars and worlds beyond her own. A voice glared to life from somewhere in her room. "All A, C and F class personnel are report to the stasis chamber immediately". The stasis room, this was where people could lie in a slowed state without ageing or noticing time and then wake up with only three days or so of stomach cramps at the worst, Selena was class A so she exited her room and began to head upstairs to the stasis chamber. As she was walking she saw a large number of people headed in the same direction as her. Arriving at the chamber she saw at least 70 people from the French district of the ship stripping of their clothes and sitting in the stasis pods frowning she leaned over the pod she was next to and read the instructions.

1. Choose settings for sleep time and optional wake up periods.

2. Remove all clothes and possessions and place them in footlocker

3. Enter pod and wait for full body scan, the pod should close automatically within a minute of entry

WARNING! Bringing any objects apart from the human body could result in misread body scans leading to object morphing, stasis ageing and other problems.

Of course she would have to strip naked, she wasn't stupid she could see men looking at her from across the room waiting before they entered there pods. She had once overheard a friend describing as beautiful yet aggressive and slightly stubborn. Clenching her jaw she began to strip out of her clothes unbuttoning her standard white t-shirt and removing her pants quickly. She then undid her bra first and slid her panties off then placed the whole lot in the footlocker entering the stasis tube. "C'mon hurry up stupid machine!"

ERROR DID NOT ENTER STASIS SLEEP DETAILS PLEASE EXIT POD AND RE-ENTER DETAILS

Fuck! She had forgotten to enter the details in her panic, now more embarrassed than before she climbed out of the pod and punched in the details as quickly as she could ignoring one man behind her who had a rising boner that he wasn't even trying to hide. Back in the pod now she waited as she was scanned and watched as the capsule slid closed above her head enveloping her in darkness.

Xhost101
Xhost101
20 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
Xhost101Xhost101over 9 years agoAuthor
Different Countries

So I just did some research on-line because of your comment and it reminded me that in the U.S. the size DD and E are indeed the same, while over here E is a size up.

The real confusion comes from the fact that you don't understand the word modest in it's context here. I'm not referring to E as a modest breast size out of all sizes, I'm referring to the variation of size in an E cup breast, through the word modest.

However I do apologise for my mistake with changes between countries measurement systems. I should have double checked before posting about that.

Xhost101Xhost101over 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry about the confusion.

E cup is actually the size above a DD and the word modest is telling you that they are perhaps a little under the average size of E.

E size was in fact a bad decision on my behalf and I have since made changes in my own copy of the story. I may repost this and morph it into chapter 1, but only once I'm happy that I can still integrate the changes with the rest of the storyline.

An on a side note, I do not like accusation's, if you have a query or perhaps a tip then phrase it that way. If you do have an insult then please feel free to NOT POST IT.

Thank you for the "query".

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
umm.....right

"modest E cup breasts"

Seriously, do you know anything about women?

E cup is also known as DD cup or about two cup sizes larger than average.

If the average has changed that much, then this chapter which is intended to set the story up should explain some of that.

Xhost101Xhost101over 9 years agoAuthor
Cheers

Thanks for the feedback, I keep missing the small the small things like that. When I write I just type until the stories done and then reread it myself, the next few chapters are already submitted but I'll try to either find an editor or proofread a couple more times myself. I already found a lot of errors in the new chapters I've written. I should also warn you guys that while this story may seem nice now it's going to get a lot darker later on. Cheers.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Ditto on the editor comment

You need to know the difference between words like "knew" and "new" etc.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Going Feet First Ch. 01 Wherever this soldier ended up, it sure ain't Vietnam.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Nerd's Genie Proverbial Nerd/Reject finds a mysterious object....in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Incubus to the Rescue! Virgin is taken by incubus to stop her becoming a nun.in NonHuman
New Life in a New World Ch. 01 A young soldier is thrown into a world of fantasy and danger.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories