The Spanking

Story Info
If you enjoy a spanking, invite a friend to join you.
5.5k words
4.61
90.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,933 Followers

I've known Mary's parents for thirty years. That's a year before she was born. When she started to come on to me one night in the bar, I was startled to say the least. Startled but flattered since I'm close to twice her age.

"Why don't you ever flirt with me?" Mary asked out of the blue.

I thought a moment and then replied, "I've know you all of your life and I know your parents. I changed your diapers."

"So? What's that got to do with it?"

I turned to face the slender young woman next to me and stared at her for a second. Her short blonde hair had been every color of the rainbow at one time or another. I was happy to see it back natural or what I took to be natural anyway.

"First off, I'm older than your father. Secondly, neither of your parents would approve and third, you're way to young for me. Don't get me wrong, you're a beautiful young woman, and I'm flattered that you'd even think about me in that way. The main thing is, there'd be no future in it."

She gave me a smirking grin over her drink glass and whispered, "Who's looking for a future. I don't want a husband; I just want to fuck you so I can see how good in bed you are. I've heard stories and I want to see if they're true."

I sat there for a long time, staring at Mary with my mouth open. She stared back with a mischievous grin on her face. If her purpose was to shock me, she had certainly done that, with spades. I wondered what she had heard and from whom. Only a very select few of the local ladies had ever been in my bed and they were as discrete as a small town allowed.

"Well? What do you think?" Mary asked.

"I'm trying to decide whether I should wash your mouth out with soap or spank you."

With a big grin, Mary whispered, "I know which one I'd vote for."

"Are you drunk or are you just yanking my chain?"

"I want to yank something but it's not your chain. What I have in mind is more of a handle."

"Be careful what you wish for," I told her softly.

About then, one of Mary's girl friends showed up and ended our conversation. A few minutes later, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me she would see me later. The two woman left the bar shortly after that.

******

I stayed for another hour or so and then headed home. My conversation with Mary was on my mind as I parked in the driveway and walked around to the back porch. As I went up the steps, I heard the creak of the porch swing. I could barely make out the silhouette of someone sitting in the swing.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Just little old me," I heard Mary reply.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Waiting for you so I can get my spanking," She said as she stood up.

My eyes were adjusting to the dark and I was in for the second shock of the evening. Mary was naked. Her clothes were in a pile on the swing.

"Young lady, get your clothes on before you get me in trouble."

With a laugh, she walked over and stood right in front of me. "You can get in my mouth and in my pussy, and maybe even in my ass, but you won't get in trouble with me. Now, about that spanking, do you want to spank me out here or in the house?"

I took her by the wrist, opened the storm door, and pulled her inside. She followed me across the kitchen and into the living room. The only light was from a small lamp in the far corner. I sat down on the end of the old chaise lounge, still holding onto her wrist.

Mary stood in front of me in all her radiant glory, a faint smile on her lips. My eyes were trying to take all of her in at once but she was too close. So I started at her long narrow feet and slowly worked my way up.

Long slender legs were followed by narrow hips that framed her sex with its sparse dusting of blonde hair. The outer lips were narrow, short, and tightly closed. I licked my lips.

A narrow waist and flat stomach led up to smallish breasts with dark nipples that were long and hard. I licked my lips again and then let my eyes wander up to hers.

I held her gaze for a time. When she shifted her hips nervously, I whispered, "Move over here and kneel down." I indicated a place to the right of my legs.

When she did as I instructed, I added, "Move closer to my legs."

She licked her lips as she moved forward. When her thighs touched mine, my right hand released her wrist and came up to press gently at the back of her shoulders. She bent over my lap, her ass sticking up on one side and her breasts against the outside of the other thigh.

I laid my left arm across her shoulder blades and caressed her ass with my right hand. "So you want a spanking do you?" I asked in a soft voice.

As she started to nod, my right hand came up and then down to land with a loud slapping sound on the right cheek of her beautiful ass. The blow was hard enough to sting but not hard enough to leave much of a mark.

Mary gasp loudly and then gasp again as my hand landed on the left cheek of her ass. I continued to alternate from cheek to cheek, moving the place my hand landed until both cheeks were cover and an even hot pink.

Mary hadn't made a sound since the first two gasps. In fact, she hadn't even moved. Now, as I rubbed the hot skin of her ass, she moaned softly and spread her knees wider apart. I slipped my hand down between her legs and caressed the folds of her sopping wet sex. She moaned even louder.

I pressed the tip of my middle finger to her hot slippery opening and felt it slide slowly inside. Mary made a loud groaning sound deep in her chest as her hips shook and flexed against my finger, driving it in even deeper.

Her inner muscles were grabbing and releasing my finger as she came. The heat and wetness of her sex increasing as her orgasm rolled on.

I worked my finger slowly in and out of her sex as she unhurriedly returned to earth. She sighed deeply and wiggled her ass from side to side. I returned to caressing her ass cheeks.

"Hmmmm, that feels so good," She whispered and then sighed deeply. "It's been a long time since I had a good spanking. My ex husband tried but he didn't have the aptitude for it. You on the other hand, have had experience, it shows."

"I've had three wives and all three were redheads," I said with a grin.

"You like feisty women, I take it."

"You might say that. The shy ones take the fun out of life after a while. They get boring. Not that they aren't fun to open up, but most don't have the heart to stay that way on their own."

She nodded and started to move off my lap. I pressed down on her back and smacked her ass harder than I had earlier. "I didn't tell you to get up."

She wiggled back forward and lifted her ass. I smacked the other cheek. She gave out with a soft whimpering moan. I gave her another half dozen hard slaps on each ass cheek. Her ass was now lifting to meet my hand.

I stopped and gently caressed her hot red ass. Her hips shivered and she moaned loudly. "Are you going to come again, if I continue to spank you?"

She nodded vigorously. I picked up the spanking where I had left off. By the time her hips started to jerk and shake, her ass was a bright cherry red over most of its surface.

I caressed the hot skin as she continued to come. She was making a loud whining moaning sound deep in her chest. As the sound started to die, I slipped my hand between her legs and patted her sex. She jerked once with a loud moan and spread her legs even wider.

I patted her sex harder. I could hear the wetness as my fingers made contact with her skin. She moved forward and tilted her ass up more. I patted her even harder. I was close to spanking her on her small oval pussy. The moan was continuous and even louder than before. A minute later she gave a yell, her hips were jerking and bucking so hard that she nearly slid off my lap headfirst.

I held her in place with my left arm and rubbed her pussy with my right. Her legs were straight out now and her ass was in the center of my lap. I had an excellent view of her wet pussy and the bright reddish pink bud of her clit standing tall and proud at the top of the slit.

I brushed my fingertip across her clit, barely grazing it. Her hips jerked and then shivered as she gave out with a loud incoherent yell. I went back to caressing her red ass cheeks. She shivered again and made a soft whimpering sound.

After a while, she made a soft sound of contentment and then sighed. "You sure have the touch," She whispered breathily.

"You're going to be sitting gingerly for a few days," I whispered back.

She chuckled and nodded. "It was worth it, believe me. I haven't come this hard or long in a very long time. Three orgasms in a row, is close to a new record and in record time also."

"Who said we were finished?" I asked softly.

She shivered at that and replied, "I'm going to need a little time out before we do anything else. I'm pretty much drained at the moment."

I grinned and told her, "I have a cure for that if you can get up from there."

"That may be a bit of a problem as I seemed to have gotten myself in an awkward position. It'd probably be easier to crawl off you lap onto the floor but then there would be the problem of getting me up from there."

Mary ended up on the floor, lying on her stomach. She sighed and whispered, "If I had a pillow and blanket, you'd have an overnight houseguest."

"Female houseguests usually sleep in my bed," I told her with a grin.

She sighed again and wiggled slightly, getting comfortable. "I don't think I could make it that far. I'm totally drained."

"You rest while I go get your purse and clothes," I told her softly. She nodded slowly.

******

I returned a few minutes later to find Mary softly snoring. I placed her clothes and purse on the breakfast bar and grinned as I laid a throw pillow next to her head and covered her with a comforter. She was down for the count.

I snagged a beer from the icebox and sat down at the breakfast bar. Mary had gotten her spanking in spades but I seemed to have come up short on the deal. There was always the morning, I thought as I took a short pull on my beer.

The cell phone clipped to Mary's purse strap buzzed. I Looked at it for a second and then answered it. "Hello."

"Uh, is Mary there?" I heard the voice of Mary's girl friend from the club ask.

"Yes she is but she's sleeping."

"She's what?"

"She's asleep, she had three big orgasms, and she's out like a light," I told her. Why I told her that, I wasn't sure. I was either teasing her or fishing, or maybe both.

"I was calling to make sure you had come home after the bar closed. I dropped her off there and I was worried about her," She paused to chuckle and then added, "I guess I shouldn't have worried, it sounds like she hit the jackpot, compared to me. I had my choice of a half dozen losers at closing time."

"She's fine and I'll tell her you called when she wakes up."

"You must have left the bar early."

"A little after eleven," I replied.

There was silence for a second and then the girl asked, "She had three orgasms in under an hour? What did you do to her?"

I chuckled and replied, "I just spanked her."

"Excuse me? She came three times from a spanking. I find that hard to believe."

"Come on over and I'll show you if you're into it."

"I haven't been spanked since I was a young girl. I don't know if I'm into it or not. A boyfriend or two has slapped my ass during sex but that's about it."

"Did you like it when he swatted you?"

She paused before she answered, as if she was thinking. Then she said, "I thought it was a little kinky and yes, I guess I did like it."

"Then come on over and I'll show you what a real spanking is all about."

"What if I don't like it?" She asked in a barely audible whisper.

"Then tell me to stop and I will. Nothing venture, nothing gained, as the old saying goes."

"I wonder what Mary would think or say?"

"Right now she wouldn't say much but I couldn't say about later."

"It ain't like I'm real busy," The girl said almost to herself. "I might just stop by in a little while. Curiosity killed the kitty and it will probably be the death of me also," She told me in a louder voice.

I chuckled and said, "You know what's best for your own kitty. I'll be up for a little while longer. If you decide to come over, I'll be out on the back porch."

"I'll think about it," The girl said and broke the connection.

******

I was sipping on my second beer when car lights appeared in my driveway. A minute or so later, the girl walked slowly around the end of the house.

"I'm up here in the swing," I told her softly.

"Curiosity won out," She said as she came up the steps.

She paused at the edge of the porch. "I know who you are but I'm afraid I don't remember your name. I know Mary told me what it was but I'm terrible with names."

"So am I, so don't feel bad. I can't even remember if Mary introduced you or not. I was a little distracted by our conversation before you arrived. Just call me Bill, most everyone else does."

"I can believe Mary had you distracted, she said she was going to make a run at you. You're the only guy she's talked about lately." She had been slowly moving towards me as we talked. "I'm Terry, by the way," She added as an after thought.

"Glad to meet you Terry, would you care for a beer or a coke?"

"A beer would be fine," She replied standing next to the swing.

"Relax; I don't bite. That is unless you want me to. I will warn you though that I do love to nibble and will, as long as you'll let me," I said standing up. "Sit down; I'll be right back with your beer."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, fire away."

"Was Mary naked in this swing when you got home?"

I chuckled and replied, "She sure was."

"She said she was going to do that but I didn't believe her."

"Well, believe it. She sure has changed since the last time I saw her naked."

"When was that?" Terry asked.

"I think she was around three and skinny dipping in a wading pool," I told her with a laugh as I went inside to get her beer.

******

When I returned, I had another naked woman in my porch swing. "This is getting to be a habit. Women get in that swing and their clothes fall off. I need to get a patient on that thing."

"I figured if she got three orgasms by starting out this way, what do I have to lose. Anyway, it's dark, there's no one around but us, and I hate to wear clothes. I should have become a nudist."

"It's never too late to become one. I've been a nudist all of my life, so I hope you don't mind if I join you."

"It's your house."

I slipped off my sandals and then removed my tee shirt and shorts. I hung the clothes up on a hook by the back door.

When I turned around Terry whispered, "Commando and no major tan lines, so I guess you are a nudist."

I chuckled and changed the subject. "Now, about that spanking." I watched her squirm in the swing but she didn't say anything for a moment or two.

"I'm not real sure about it," She whispered. "I'm curious as hell but a little scared at the same time. I don't do pain well."

"Some people like it and some don't. I'm not planning on hurting you, just stimulating a few nerve endings, shall we say. That's the idea anyway. A little stinging warmth is what most women prefer. Some like it harder and some like it soft and slow."

"Mary really came from you spanking her and nothing else?"

"The first time, I spanked her lightly and then caressed her ass and the outer lips of her sex. She was right on the edge, so I slipped a finger into her sex. She went off like a rocket. The second time, I spanked her a little harder and she came when I rubbed the heat into her ass cheeks. The third time I was patting her pussy firmly and then barely brushed her clit. That was a barnburner. So it wasn't much of something else."

Terry sat there in silence for a time and then sighed, "I think I'm going to chicken out."

Her eyes were on my manhood as she said this. My recounting Mary's spanking had me hard as a rock, my dick was standing straight out. Terry took a long swallow of her beer but her eyes never left my dick. She licked her lips and took another long swallow.

"Mary's got first dibs on that when she wakes up," I said softly.

"But I have this thing about oral sex. I love giving as much as I love receiving," Terry whispered softly.

From behind the storm door, I heard Mary say, "She can suck the chrome off a doorknob, and loves every minute of it. What are you doing here slut, trying to horn in on my good thing."

"I called to check on you and he answered the phone. I was worried about you. What if he hadn't come straight home from the bar?"

Mary came out onto the porch and said, "Yeah right."

"Well, I was until he told me you were asleep after having three orgasms from being spanked. Then I was curious, you know how I am."

Mary laughed. "Yeah, I know how you are. Horny as hell and always on the prowl, just like me. That's why I love you so much. That and the fact you can eat pussy with the best of them."

Terry giggled and stood up. "I resemble that remark. So, does that mean I can nibble on that sausage of his?"

Mary didn't reply for a moment and then said, "I think you should get a spanking for trying to horn in on my fun." She wrapped the fingers of her left hand around my shaft and looked up at me. "Do you think she needs a spanking?"

"That's why she came over or that's what she said anyway. She was curious about how a woman could come from a spanking."

Mary looked at Terry and whispered, "Very long and very hard is the way I came. You should try it; I know you'll love it. Especially if I stuff your face in my pussy while he does it."

"I chickened out already," Terry said softly.

Mary took two quick steps and grabbed Terry's arm. Before Terry could react, Mary had the arm twisted behind Terry's back. I moved quickly to grab the other arm.

"Hey, what the hell?" Terry said loudly as she struggled to get her arms free.

"Do you have something to tie her hands with?" Mary asked.

I grinned and replied, "I have just the thing, a pair of wrist restraints."

"Oh no, you don't," Terry said, struggling harder.

I slapped Terry on her bare ass with a solid pop.

"Ouch, that hurt."

"Be still and I won't have to do it again. I don't want to hurt you, remember."

Mary was looking at me and grinning. "You kinky old man you. I'll have to remember that you have those. How about a blindfold?"

"Here, hold her other wrist while I go get them."

******

I came out of the bedroom to find Mary holding Terry next to the chaise lounge. Terry's eyes were locked on the cuffs as I walked over to them. I tossed the cuffs and a blindfold on the chair and wrapped my arms around Terry.

"I'll let you put them on her," I said to Mary.

As Mary picked up the cuffs, Terry said, "Hey wait a minute you guys, I ain't into this kinky shit."

Mary laughed and then replied, "You don't have much choice in the matter. Anyway, I'll be here to protect you."

"Somehow I don't feel reassured by that. You're one of the kinkiest bitches I know and that's saying a lot," Terry shot back.

As Mary put the cuffs on Terry's wrists, she said, "You know I love you and wouldn't let anything bad happen to you. Your ass is just going to sting and burn so deliciously by the time he's through spanking you. Then he'll rub it and the heat will flash straight to that sweet little pussy of yours. If that doesn't make you come, there's always a tongue available for your clit to push you over the edge."

Terry had struggle at first as Mary talked but at the mention of a tongue on her clit, Terry calmed down. "Your tongue or his?" Terry asked in a soft whisper.

Mary clipped the restraints together and picked up the blindfold. She slipped the blindfold over Terry's eyes. "You'll never know for sure, will you?" She whispered into Terry's ear before kissing her on the neck and shoulder.

TxRad
TxRad
5,933 Followers
12