The Spanking

Story Info
A bad girl is turned to a good one.
764 words
4
23.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slowbell
slowbell
11 Followers

This story is for, and inspired by Tina, Thank you, I think of you as a good friend and love our conversations.

Imagine if you will...

A "person" coming up behind you, grabbing your arm and pulling you into your living room. Knowing you've been a bad girl, you can predict what might be going to happen. He leads you to the couch, where he sits down, your facing him, but can't look him in the eye.

Slowly he reaches up, grasps the waistband of your jeans and unbuttons them. Easily he slides them down, letting them pile on the floor.

He grabs your wrist and pulls you down, so that you're now laying face down across his knees, your panty clad ass being presented to him.

Placing his hand on your ass, you can feel the heat of it radiating through your panties, and you wonder, "is he going to spank you softly with tenderness, or hard like you know you deserve"

He raises his hand and you tense your cheek in anticipation of the first slap. His hand falls, you let out a small yelp from the tension, "this might not be bad" you think to your self. As the next couple of slaps are delivered, you begin to relax your ass, maybe even start to enjoy the sensation, however, he senses this and the next come with a force that leaves a print on your cheek and a sting to match.

"You've been a very bad girl," he says. "I want you to apologies for what you did."

"But, I didn't.." you begin as he lands another tingling hit to your behind.

You begin to squirm as you realize that this isn't going to be gentle... "please..I'm sorry" you begin."

But he doesn't stop. 5 more slaps land, each stinging like miniature needles on your ass before he says "are you...*slap* are you really sorry!"

"YES.." you pleadingly whimper. "I'm so sorry!"

Lovingly he caresses your now cherry cheeks. "I believe you." he says. "I didn't want to do that, but you were bad and needed to be thought your lesson."

He eases you off his lap and rests you on the couch. It's uncomfortable on your stinging ass, but you sit as he bid you.

Carefully, he eases your panties down your thighs and over your knees to join the pants hastily discarded earlier.

Running his fingers gently up your legs from your ankles, you feel a tingling trailing his fingers, that matches your still sore cheeks.

He rolls his hands across your knees and gently spreads them, exposing you moisten slits. Placing his hands behind your knees, he urges you forward, till your cheeks are at the edge of the couch.

You are amazed that he can be so passionate after what he did a few seconds earlier.

Smoothing his palms up your inner thighs, you notice that same heat from him radiate against your thigh that was minutes ago against your ass.

You lean back against the couch as he lowers his head exhaling against your thigh. Moving his way up, his breath alternating from the hot of his exhales, to the mild chill left after, he moves closer to your womanhood. Finally, he arrives at your moistened slit.

Subconsciously you clench your stinging cheeks together, lifting yourself higher, urging him to taste you. But he doesn't, you feel your breath quicken as he exhales upon your pussy. His heat joining yours.

Then you feel it. That what you have waited for, his tongue. Lightly at first, it moves around your labia, ever so gently, almost tickling. His tongue moves in gentle circles toward your center, carefully easing your folds apart.

Then it happens....his tongue rests upon your clit. Sending lightning bolts up and down your spine, crashing against every nerve ending from your scalp, nipples and toes. Gently, he tongues your clit.

His lips create a seal and gently suck your center into his warm, moist mouth. All while his tongue continues its menstruation. Instinctively your thighs clasp against the sides of his head. Trying to ease the pulsations now running through your body as the waves of orgasm build.

It builds and builds.

Then with sweet release...your orgasm crashes over you. Trembling you cry out, "ohhh...God..," pulses crash across your body that match the rhythm of his tongue.

Spent and panting, you release your hold on his head and he winds down his tongue to a stop. Coming up from between your thighs, your juices still on his face, he says "good girl" and smiles...

slowbell
slowbell
11 Followers