The Spanking

Story Info
A 40-year-old women wants to get spanked.
3.2k words
4.12
120.5k
18
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
debra1969
debra1969
18 Followers

Chapter One

Debra was a divorced woman of forty and had been single for the last ten years. She had read enough erotic stories of woman getting spanked and it set her submissive side to thinking about submitting to a woman. When she was married, she was spanked by her husband on a few occasions during sex and she enjoyed it. Her thoughts turned to being spanked by a woman, she was not bi or a lesbian but she did not want to get involved with a man and she had a female acquaintance that got her womanly juices flowing at times, when Anne talked to her or looked at her in a certain way. Many a night Debra would masturbate with thoughts of being spanked.

One night Debra bumped into Anne after worked. It was in a nice little bar that she enjoyed going to and reading a book as she sipped on a glass of wine.

She put her book in her purse and asked Anne to join her. The two women chatted about work and friends and family. They had one glass of wine and than another and than three. As Debra got up to go to the washroom her book slipped out of her purse without her knowing it. Anne picked it up and quickly looked at the jest of the story. It was not overly raunchy but it told of a woman being dominated and in one passage about her getting spanked.

"Your book fell out." Anne said as she passed it to Debra. Debra's face turned red from embarrassment as she slipped it back into her purse.

"You enjoy those kinds of stories? " Anne asked. " I do also."

"Um, they are interesting to say the lease." Debra replied.

"The thought of getting your bottom spanked like a naughty little girl intrudes you? " Anne said as she tried to read the expression of Debra's face.

"Ah, it has crossed my mind." There was that voice that Anne used as if Debra was under her control. Just sitting there, her undies were sticking to her crotch from excitement while Anne looked at her.

"Well girl. Why didn't you tell me? I would love to spank that bottom of yours." She gave Debra a wink with a smile on her face.

As they finished their glass of wine, they made arrangements for Anne to come over to Debra's place next Saturday afternoon about four for a spanking. With a kiss on the check, they both left the bar.

By the time Debra got home, her panties were clinging to her. She dropped her purse and car keys on the hall table and was stripping as she went into her bedroom. While she lay with her legs spread and (Mr. Big) that's the name she gave her venerator, she had two orgasms as she thought of Anne and the spanking she was going to receive.

Chapter Two

During the following week, Debra had reservations of Anne coming over and the possible spanking. Two or three times, she had the urge to call Anne and cancel the so called spanking. Than she had to laugh and recall that the conversation took place over three glasses of wine and that nothing would become of it.

The following Saturday, Debra did her morning cleaning of the house with little thought of Anne coming over. She had just about ruled the spanking out as just a fantasy and nothing would become of it, even though it was exciting to think about.

At the precise time, the doorbell rang. Debra's heart took a jump and she knew who was at the door. With dread she opened the door to see Anne and another woman standing there. "Thank God" Debra was thinking with seeing the other woman with Anne. They were probably just in the neighbourhood and decided to pop in.

Debra ushered them into her living room and after the three were seated, Anne ask if they wanted anything to drink. Both chose wine, and the three talked a few minutes as they sipped their wine. The younger women with Anne who Debra guessed to be in her late twenties were a friend of Anne's by the name of Julie. When Anne finished her wine, Debra asked if she cared for another.

"No thank you Debra. We should take care of that spanking we mention last week." Anne replied.

Debra did not know what to do or say. She looked at Anne and than back at Julie. She broke out in a sweat.

"Don't worry about Julie; she knows why I am here."

"Now let's get to it. Stand up and strip."

Debra was speechless. There was that tone in Anne's voice that made her always feel like a little girl again.

"Do not waste time Debra. It will only make it worst on you."

Debra never thought of getting spanked naked, she considered getting spanked but with her clothes on. She had no alternative but to go though with this situation that she got herself into.

Debra stood up and slowly unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. The other two women sat and watched. Next the socks came off and finally her slacks. There she was her in her underwear and bra with her arms by her side.

"The bra and panties need to come off also. To get a spanking you need to be nude." Anne ordered.

"Now, Debra."

She took a deep breath and unhooked her bra and laid it over the chair. Next she hooked her thumbs in the panties and rolled down her legs. There she was, naked. Standing in front of two fully cloth woman. This was the most humiliating situation in her life with being naked in your own home as two people watched as you stood there.

"Now, how many swats should you receive Debra?" Anne asked

"Speak up girl."

"I don't know? Five." Debra replied.

"Come now. I did not come over here to just give you five swats. I was thinking of ten. Considering you said five, we will make it fifteen."

"Where shall we give you your punishment?"

"I looked in the kitchen and the table looks to be the right height" Julie remarked.

As the two dressed women stood up, Anne removed something from the bag that she came with.

"This is for you to wear this afternoon." as she took out a leather collar and a leash and secured around Debra's neck and lead her into the kitchen.

Debra did not know what to say or do. Her legs felt like rubber and her insides were doing flip-flops. But on top of everything, she was excited and she knew that her pussy was dripping wet.

Chapter Three

"I want you to lie over the table so that you ass is just on the edge." Anne ordered.

"That's good girl." Anne remarked as Debra breasts were pressed on the table and her bottom was at the right height.

"Julie, can you tie Debra's ankles to the table legs?"

With her ankles being tied with pretty pink ribbons, it made her legs spread further apart. Debra was embarrassed before, but now she was further exposed to the eyes of her tormentors.

"Gee Anne. The old whore is turned on by this. Julie said as the two women looked at Debra's exposed pussy.

"Can I try something before you spank the old bitch? Julie asked

"Sure go ahead."

Debra could not believe what she was hearing. Julie was talking as if she belonged to Anne and the way Julie was referring to her as "the old whore", "the old bitch"

"I want to see how tight of an asshole she has. Can you ask her to spread her ass checks for me?"

"Debra, reach back and spread your checks."

She had no chose but to do as she was ordered. She felt Julie's finger in her pussy.

"I think the old whore is ready to cum." Julie said with a chuckle.

After a few seconds, she felt a finger entering her butt hole. She had the whole finger in her ass and was fucking her with it.

"She is tight but I think the whore has had a few cocks up there." Julie remarked as she withdrew her finger and wiped on Debra's ass.

"Oh I bet she loves to be bum fucked." Anne relied as she moved next to Debra

"If you do not mind after you spanked her, I would like to ass fuck the bitch. I brought my strap-on along."

"I can see why not. The old whore probably will enjoy it."

She looked sideways and Anne had the strap in her hand. She laid it next to her face.

"Debra, I want you to ask me for your punishment. If I need to ask again, it will be harder on you."

"Please Anne will you spank my bum? I have been a naughty girl." Debra asked. She could not believe what she had just said, a grown woman asking to be spanked.

"Kiss the strap." Anne said as she put it to Debra's lips.

This was the final humiliation. Debra put her lips to the strap and Anne moved to the foot of the table. Debra cradled her head in her arms as she waited for her spanking.

"It is no sin to cry out if you need." Anne said as she let the first smack landed across the orbs of Debra's bottom. By the fifth stroke, Debra was crying and by the tenth she was pleading with Anne to stop. After the tenth stroke, Anne paused for a minute or two to let Debra to catch her breath. As the fifteenth stroke landed, Debra was beaten and she was never so glad to see this fantasy ended.

"Bitch, do you want to cum." Anne leaned over and whispered in Debra's ear as she ran her fingers over Debra's swollen pussy.

"Yes, no"

"Make up your mind slut." as Anne dipped two fingers into her very excited pussy

"Yes, Oh God, Yes" Debra just about shouted out. For the next few minutes, Anne played with her. She would bring her to the point of no return to denying her the final reward. At last Anne entered three fingers in Debra's pussy and with her thumb pressed down on her clit.

Debra could not remember an orgasm that strong. While she lay panting and catching her breath. She felt Ann's fingers remove from her pussy.

"Lick my fingers clean of your disgusting cunt juice." Anne ordered as she smeared Debra's discharge over her face and put the three fingers to her face.

"I can't do that, please." Debra groaned.

"Look slut, you better think that over or do you want the strap again" as she yanked Debra's head back by her hair.

Debra could not take another spanking and she sucked the first finger in her mouth. She heard the two women laughing as she lick one finger clean and than the other two. She knew the taste was from her own body but she still came close to throwing up.

"Lick the palm clean, you old whore."

She finished her degrading job and was glad the ordeal was over.

"Untie the bitch and bring her into the living room."

"I have another place for her tongue. A spanking always makes me horny." Anne said while stripping her clothes off.

Chapter Four

Debra was lead into her living room by a leash on her hands and knees. Anne was relaxed in the nude with her legs spread in the easy chair as she was stroking herself.

"I am not that type of women." Debra exclaimed. She was not going to go down and perform oral sex on Anne. She had to make a stand.

"I do not give a shit if you are or you are not. But you will eat me out." Anne replied.

"Julie, give her a couple of swats across her ass with the strap."

It only took two swats on her already soar bottom to concede to Anne's request. She never ate out another woman and she timidly licked Anne's pussy.

"You better do a better job than that or else you will have one sorry ass."

Debra did not need more of a spanking. She gave up on making a stand and started to lick Anne's exposed pussy with more enthusiasm. After a couple of minutes, Debra found the taste was not that bad. She knew when Anne was ready to cum with Anne pressing her head more into her pussy. Debra had no time for a rest as Anne came a second time a few minutes later.

"I think you could become a pretty good pussy eater." Anne said as she pushed Debra away. Debra did not know if she should take that as a compliment or an insult.

"Do you want a go with the old pussy eater?" Anne asked Julie

"Yes, but first I need to tinkle."

Julie reached down and grabbed Debra's leash and lead her to the washroom with her.

"Sit on the floor between my legs while I pee." Julie said with a tug on the leash. By this time Julie was also nude, she stripped while Debra ate her friend Anne.

"Lick my breasts while I pee"

Debra had no chose but to comply with command. First she sucked on one nipple until Julie slapped her face to move to the other.

"Will this day ever end?" Debra was thinking. She had never been more humiliated in her life but at the same time, she was turned on. As she was sucking on each breast, she heard Julie pee splash into the toilet bowl, than the disguising sound of her farting.

"Fucking Mexican food. I have to lie off of it." Julie said with a chuckle.

When Julie stood up, Debra's face was just about level with Julie's pussy. "You have the privilege of licking my cunt dry, you old whore."

"No, No, please not that." Debra begged.

Julie reached down and twisted Debra's ears in each hand. "Start licking or I can twist these ears harder."

Debra was at her mercy as she tilted her head and licks the drops of pee from Julie's pussy.

As she was leading a tearful Debra from the washroom Julie remarked "You should be glad that I did not take a shit."

"Did I hear a little commotion in the washroom? Anne asked.

"It was nothing. We just had a little disagreement." Julie replied.

Julie sat on the couch with her bottom at the edge.

"Do I have to tell what I want, you old whore."

Debra did not need to be told what to do as she knelt between Julie's legs.

"Start with my asshole and I better feel your tongue up there." Julie demanded.

Debra knew she was beaten and she started to lick Julie's ass, than she stuck her tongue in the entrance of her butt and started tongued fucking it.

"The old bitch is a pretty good ass licker."

After a few minutes, Julie ordered Debra to eat her pussy.

"Slut, finger fuck my asshole while you eat me."

Debra took her middle finger and slowly shoved it up Julie's ass as she started her lick her pussy. Within minutes, Julie was having an orgasm while she held on to Debra's head.

Debra waited while the two women talked and hoping they would leave. She was tired, her ass hurt, her mouth tasted awful. She just wanted to be left alone.

"I got one more job to do. " Julie said as she went over to her purse and fastened her strap-on cock on.

"On your knees slut. I want to see how tight that asshole is."

Debra complied with the request and waited. She felt Julia behind her and the fake cock entering her pussy.

"The old whore must have really liked what we did to her. She is wet as can be." Julie remarked as she slowly fucked Debra. To make matters worst, Debra felt herself get excited and knew she was close to having an orgasm. Just as she was ready to cum, Julie removed her cock from Debra's wet pussy. Next she felt the tip of the cock at the entrance of her butt hole. She was no stranger to anal sex but it had been a few years sense she felt a man's cock in her ass. She had played with anal beads and butt plugs but now she knew that she was going to get fucked. She relaxed her muscle and let the cock enter her. Julie was an expert with this. She slowly shoved the whole seven inches of cock up Debra's ass. At times she fucked her hard than she would slow down.

"Oh fuck." Debra groaned as she reached under her and rubs her very excited pussy.

"God. I Cumming" Debra cried out as she pushed back to get all the cock up her ass. She never thought that she ever came that hard before. As Julie removed her cock from Debra's ass, Debra was overcome with another orgasm.

Debra lay crumpled on the floor. She was exhausted; she never had two orgasms back to back like that. She watched as Julie removed her strap-on and cleaned it off on her blouse.

"You should be thankful that I am in a good mood today or else you would be cleaning this cock with your mouth."

"I figured the old whore would get off on getting her ass fucked." Anne said.

Debra watched as Anne and Julie started to get dressed. She pulled herself together and started to put on her underwear.

"What are you doing slut?" Anne asked. "I did not tell you to get dressed."

"I just thought."

"That's your problem. You think too much."

"Get over here. You need a reminder who is the boss." Anne said as she pulled Debra over her lap.

After about twenty five open hand swats, she had Debra waddle over with her panties around her thighs and stand in the corner with her nose facing the wall.

"Put your hands at your side, and stay that way until Julie and I leave."

"I just remembered about two black gentlemen that ask me to find them a woman for a night of fucking for them and two of their friends. You know, I think I found the person if they do not mind an old whore like Debra." Anne said.

Debra waited a few minutes after Anne and Julie left. She had never been as horny in her lift as she collapsed in the chair. She could not help it as she masturbated with the thoughts of what took place and than what Anne said about having four guys having their way with her as she lick her fingers clean.

Debra dragged her self into the bedroom and curled up on the bed for some well deserved rest. Before drifting off to sleep, she felt the collar that she still had around her neck and looked at the finger that was recently up Julie's ass. She sniff the finger and than stuck in her mouth.

THE END

debra1969
debra1969
18 Followers