The Spanking Couples CFNM Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddbunnz
reddbunnz
304 Followers

"Cum on, you dirty dicklicker," Debbie countered. "I'll be your bitch tonight if you win this contest!"

Joy and Carol only looked at each other. Carol, resembling an innocent high school girl, quietly mouthed to Joy, 'Your tongue will feel so good on my clit.' Joy silently responded, 'Yours will feel great on my asshole."

As the boys continued to suck each other, their two Mistress wives got more vocal as they cheered their subby hubbies on. Then it happened. Ron's body suddenly became rigid. His toes began to curl. And he stopped sucking on Bill's cock, grabbed Bill in a strong embrace, and forced his cock deeper into Bill's mouth. Bill began swallowing as Ron spurted his white man cream into his mouth.

"We have a winner!" Debbie yelled. Then, turning to look at her friend and fellow Femdom, Marion, she added, "Strip, bitch, and prepare to have your ass blistered!"

"Remember the party's theme," Joy reminded Debbie. "You can't strip another woman. But, you can make her pull her bustier over her ass."

"Do it now, bitch!" Debbie ordered as she was staring directly at Marion.

"You fuckin' bastard," Marion screamed as she unbuttoned the bottom snaps on her bustier and tugged it above her waist while her husband was getting pulled up from Bill's body. "I hope that felt good, because it probably the last time you'll cum for a long time." Obviously, Marion did not like losing – especially to her friend, Debbie.

Maid Ramona, aka Slave Ron, got quite an eyeful when (s)he returned to the 'Entertainment Parlor' only to see Bill pounding away at Boy George's asshole, Debbie busy whipping both Ron and Marion, and Joy busy eating Carol's pussy. And all of them appeared to be in erotic heaven. Well, maybe all except Marion, who yelled, "You fuckin bastard" to her husband after each lash bit into her big ass.

Maid Ramona waited silently for the activities to cease, and after everyone had quieted down he announced, "Dinner is served."

reddbunnz
reddbunnz
304 Followers
12