The Spanking Position

Story Info
This is an erotic spanking session.
1k words
4.06
50.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The haiku was supplied by Hidden Butterfly.

*

"Softly spanking me,
I cry out for more pleasure!
Erotic Torture"

This was the mantra that I repeated while kneeling. I was in the spanking position. I was on my knees with my legs spread as far I could get them and my head touching the ground. I stretched my arms before me. I raised my ass high in the air.

Master stood behind me listening, watching, and waiting. I loved to be on display for him. I loved it when he used me for his pleasure in the many positions he chose. I was his sex slave, here for his pleasure. He was my first love; he was my only love. He taught me the art of BDSM. As far back as I can remember I always wanted to serve and obey even before I knew what it meant to be a submissive.

I loved the feel of his whip on my ass. He did it out of love. I was never really a bad slave. I always tried to obey his every command, but sometimes I just needed the feel of his whip on me. To me, it showed that he loved me enough to make sure I knew what he wanted of me. Sometimes I just needed to know there were still boundaries.

I heard the crack of the whip before I felt it. Oh, the sound sent shivers down my back! I cried out when I felt the first whip touch the cheeks of my ass. I repeated the mantra again.

"Softly spanking me,
I cry out for more pleasure!
Erotic Torture"

The whip was an erotic torture, softly applied to my ass. It hurt just enough to cause the sting that made me cry out for more. He walked around me and applied the leather whip to my body again, this time on my back. He was always careful never to leave any lasting damage. The marks never remained more than a couple of days. He was not an abusive Master, just very loving and firm.

Oh, how I loved my Master. He was very tall, with long blonde hair and baby blue eyes. He always smelled of pine and sandalwood. He had a perfect tan with no tan lines (he tanned in the nude in our back yard). His cock was 9 inches long and 5 ½ inches round.

Master was a nudist. He hated to wear clothes. Therefore, he didn't allow me to wear clothes either, not that that bothered me. I preferred to be nude. We lived in a gated community that catered to the BDSM lifestyle, so going outside nude was okay.

He now stood at my head, because I could see the soles of his shoes. The whip cracked again and I felt it hit the crack of my ass.

"Softly spanking me,
I cry out for more pleasure!
Erotic Torture"

I again repeated the mantra, asking for more. This went on for 30 minutes. The Grandfather clock just sounded the half hour. I was soaked with the need for him to use my pussy. I wanted to beg him to finger my clit. I was on orgasm denial for 2 weeks. This was pure torture. He used me every night. He fucked me for what seemed like forever, bringing me to the edge, but not letting me have any release.

"Please," I begged to myself, "Let me cum, I need it so bad."

He continued the journey around me, stopping by my other side this time. I heard the sound of the whip crack again, before I felt it land on my back once more. The ends wrapped around my side and the tips struck my breast.

"Softly spanking me,
I cry out for more pleasure!
Erotic Torture"

I heard Master walk away from me, towards the coffee table in the living room. I heard the sound of him laying down the whip. I remained, knowing I wasn't to move until told to. I listened to him move around the room. I heard the curtains open up. I felt the bright sunlight hit my back. I was on display for anyone to look in and see. This made me even hornier. We had attended many BDSM parties. Being on display for my Master was something I accepted. I loved to please him, and if it made him happy to display me, then it gratified me, too.

Master walked over to me. Standing by my side, he lifted me up. I stood and faced him. I was lost in his gaze. My own physical needs showed in my eyes. I begged him with my eyes to take me, use me, and allow me to orgasm.

He guided me to the bedroom. Once there, he bent me over the side of the high bed. I spread my legs as far I could get them. He pushed his cock against my waiting hole. I pushed back, wanting him to plunge into me. He didn't wait any longer, as his own needs and pleasure were too much for him. He pushed the whole length of his dick into my pussy and fucked me. I met him thrust for thrust, my own need to please him overriding my need to reach a climax. I was so close an orgasm. He fucked me like that for over 15 minutes. I didn't know how I held out. I was sure I would fail and climax before he allowed me, but I didn't. Getting close to the point of no return, he began to spank my ass again, this time with his soft, hard hands.

"Softly spanking me,
I cry out for more pleasure!
Erotic Torture"

Finally, he reached between my legs and teased my clit, telling me to cum for him and only him. I tightened up so hard on his cock when I came, that it caused him to shoot his own load.