The Spark Ch. 03

Story Info
Straight to Hell.
1k words
4.51
81.7k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandyLady
SandyLady
256 Followers

There I was on the bed with the two young men. My son and his friend, collapsed and still burning with perverted lust. Damned and sinning so much as to make a devil blush.

Simon rolled over, I looked up to see Donny's cock semi erect, pulsing in his hand, He was gently pulling his foreskin back and forth. I turned and looked into Simon's eyes and smiled. I raised my hand and stroked his face. I knew that I was in deep trouble if this ever got out and it was likely to be Simon that would talk about it. Donny and I would be ruined. How can a mother allow his son to wank all over her and then watch his best friend quick fuck her. What kind of mother is she?

I softly spoke to Simon.

'I want you to get Donny HARD for me Simon darling' I said.

Donny was kneeling on the bed by my side he reached down and started squeezing my tit and with the other hand rubbed along the inside of my thigh. I opened my legs and could feel a small stream of Simon's creamy squirt running out onto my swollen pussy lips.

I leaned into Simon and kissed him, my tongue darting into his mouth. He clasped my head and pulled me to him, giving a vigorous teen boy snog. As I pulled back I smiled in a seductive manner, my lipstick smudged all over my wanton mouth.

'Suck Donny for me baby' I whispered, kissing him again, and clasping his soppy, soft cock.

Simon nervously looked up at Donny who was starting to thicken up, his helmet glistening with juice. He maneuvered to a kneeling position beside my head and his cock dangled inches from my mouth. I turned and slurped it into my mouth and drew deep sucks. I felt amazing. My sons cock hardening up in my mouth. I could never have believed that I would be thrilling to the taste of my own boy.

I reached to hold the shaft in the palm of my hand and turned to face Simon yet again, huskily and persuasively saying 'suck it darling.'

Simon's lips formed an 'O' and ever so slowly he stretched toward the pulsing prick. Almost reluctant, he hesitated, then his tongue emerged to taste the droplet of clear pre-cum formed on the eye of the swollen knob, then like a dashing dare he rapidly engulfed the cock and began sucking.

I had him.

How could Simon ever explain that he also sucked off Donny as well as fucked his mum.

What happened next came as a little unexpected tho, for Donny climbed over me and arched into a 69 position scooping Simon's flaccid donger into his mouth. He was tasting my pussy and his pals cum both at the same time, The heady mix of juices had him groaning and salivating like a crazed dog. Both boys were ruffing each other up in a torrent of sexiness.

I sat up and commented – 'Naughty Boys'.

I climbed off the bed dripping as I did so. I lifted my nylon and pulled it over my leg watching the lads grind into each other only taking breaks to watch me dress. I adjusted my stockings and suspender belt, placed a pair of black patent leather heeled stilletos on and pulled a baby doll night dress on. My breast was heaving with horniness. I walked to the bedside table as the boys rolled off each other, both now lay on their backs with raging hard-ons.

I picked up the telephone and dialed. The two young men watched me quietly in wonder. There was an answer at the receiving end of the call. I spoke.

'Helen, it's me . . . I'm sorry to call you so late . . . you've got to come 'round as soon as you can . . . yes, and let yourself in'.

I replaced the receiver, reached into the bedside drawer and produced a little tin of vaseline. The boys were wanking their cocks as I smiled at them.

'I don't think we should keep all this fun to ourselves now, should we?' I asked.

I had taken control of this whole situation and was planning of giving Donny the opportunity to fuck Helen like he had once desired. Only the event was away beyond that which even he had dreamed. Donny was so excited and like, during any fantastic sexual encounter it was all seaming a bit unreal to him. He didn't seem phased that he was about to be involved in an orgy session with his mother. In-fact like Donny I'm sure he was looking forward to Fucking her slim little body.

I placed one leg up onto the bed tottering on my heels and scooped a finger of the vaseline from the tin. I inserted the finger up into my anus. It was cool and slightly burning at the same time. I fucked it in and out the hole several times, lubricating my passage. The boys were transfixed.

I straddled my boy gripping his shaft and slid it into my cunt. I told Simon to climb on behind me and put his dick in my arse. I took sharp intakes of breath as he slid into my tight special love hole, let out small yelps of pleasure. The two boys started a slow rythmn. I could feel the two cocks bump inside of me. I felt wonderful in my slutty, classy stockings and shoes with two fit young men using my body at once. My Son and his friend, and I couldn't wait to see his friends mothers face as she walked into the bedroom and was greeted by this erotic dream.

I knew she would be consumed with lust and have to have some of the pleasure.

I heard my house outer door open and the voice of Helen shout, 'It's only me . . . where are you?'

The boys started thrusting harder in anticipation of Donny's mum coming into the room. I was grunting like a disgusting pig as I squealed out 'Along here in the room!'

Suddenly . . . and to my total Shock, Helen her hubby, Dan and Donny's eighteen year old sister Claire were all staring into the room in shock.

'Fuck YES!, YES! YESSSS!' I screamed. It was all over!

SandyLady
SandyLady
256 Followers