The Spark that Starts the Fire

Story Info
Who knew he could be so rough, who knew I would like it.
1.2k words
4.19
15k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never speak to me like that again," he ordered.

"I'm sorry," I replied, looking down shamefully.

He took my chin in the grip of one strong hand and lifted it up so I had nowhere to look but into his eyes.

"You're not going to tell me you're sorry. You'll show me."

I didn't know what he meant until he brought his hands to my shoulders and forced me to my knees.

"Open your mouth," he commanded without wasting any time.

I looked up, my eyes pleading with him not to be so aggressive.

"Now!" he raised his voice impatiently.

I slowly parted my lips but he was in no mood to take his time. While I hesitated with uncertainty he freed his cock from his jeans and I was surprised to see that he was already hard. Was treating me this way turning him on?

Without pause, I felt the head of his cock push past my lips and hit the back of my throat. He held my head still as I struggled to accommodate all of him. I willed myself to relax and he began to move his hips forward and back.

"Take all of it," he looked down at me.

Thoughts of the argument we had had moments before this flashed through my mind. I knew he was angry, what I didn't know was why he was taking it out on me this way.

"Hold my balls in your hand," he continued to instruct me. I knew he loved when I played with them softly so I gently lifted them up in my palm and continued doing my best to satisfy him.

With a push I felt the tip of my nose hit his flat stomach and I gagged slightly from his enormous length. I wanted to shake my head violently and have him release me, but gradually I regained my composure and continued; on my knees, mouth wide, obediently letting him fuck me this way. He moved in and out of my mouth harder and faster, deeper in my throat than I thought was possible. My eyes began to water and I closed them, concentrating hard not to gag again. Only a few moments passed before he commanded me again.

"Open your eyes and look up," he told me, "I want to see you swallow my cum."

My eyes widened at his words. Whenever he had ejaculated in the past it had always been on my chest or my stomach. He had never expressed a desire for this but I could tell it was turning him on. He was harder than ever before and I could feel the familiar spasm and tightness that occurred just before he was about to come. I held his balls in my hand, I could feel how heavy they were and knew that in seconds the cum that filled them would be inside of me.

"Get ready," he told me.

He wrapped his fist in my hair, holding my head still as he shot stream after stream of warm cum into my mouth. The sensation was unfamiliar but I did my best to hold everything in. Slowly he pulled out of my mouth. With his hand still in my hair he tilted my head back, forcing me to swallow the mix of semen and saliva pooled in my mouth.

He released my hair and I thought that maybe this was all over. Nervously I realized that it wasn't. He pulled me off the floor in one fast motion, turning me around and pressing me up against the wall, holding me there with the weight of his strong body.

"You're mouth was nice," he whispered against my ear, "but I'm not finished with you yet."

He pulled my hips away from the wall and spread my legs wide enough to expose my soft pussy to the hardness of his stiff cock. Still coated with my saliva he slid more or less easily into me and began thrusting hard, giving me no time to adjust to the position or the forceful entry of his rigid length. He quickened his pace, harder and faster, slamming into me with no reserve or remorse. I bit my lip trying not to cry out at the discomfort and slight pain. He slapped my bare ass hard and I couldn't help myself, I let out a cry with each forceful thrust. Clenching his cock tight with my pussy I tried to stop him from penetrating me so deeply. It was as if my cries and resistance only spurred him on because he began to thrust harder. I heard him grunt with satisfaction. I scrunched my face in pain, why was he enjoying hurting me so much?

"Take it all. Every inch," he barked at me.

He had never been this rough with me before, but I let him do it. I gave into his forcefulness and domination and when he commented on how wet I was I could hardly believe it. He brought his cock out and rubbed just the head of it along the outside of my pussy.

"Who's my wet little girl?" he taunted me mercilessly.

I didn't know what to say. I wasn't going to encourage his treatment of me in this way. As he continued to stroke outside my pussy with his cock my heartbeat started to race.

"If you like this," he said, "it won't be much of a deterrent for you." He slapped my ass much harder than the first time and I let out a sob.

"Am I not being harsh enough?"

"I'm sorry," I said again, "why are you being so rough with me?"

He didn't answer. Rather he pulled my hair back hard and thrust back into my aching pussy without warning. Another hard slap on my ass had me cry out again. He quickened his pace making it hard for me to tell if my cries were angering or exciting him. He was slamming into me, so hard I felt I might split in half. He was pulling out of me almost completely before crushing back into me, with each thrust I felt the full length of this hard 8 inches.

"Don't move," he said to me aggressively, holding me in place.

After a few more deep thrusts he came again, grinding hard into my sore pussy. I felt myself spasm as well, tightening around his hard cock, accepting another enormous load of cum. When he was finished I was weak and leaning against the wall for support. He slowly pulled out of me. He grasped my shoulders and turned me around gently to face him, picked me up in his arms and carefully carried me over to the soft couch. He sat down and put me on his lap. All I felt was confusion about the force with which he had just fucked me. I was also confused by the strange way I reacted to it. Did he know I had orgasmed? The force of my orgasm had been incredible, it shook through me like an earthquake. How could I have enjoyed that?

"I'm sorry, I've wanted to take you like that for ages," he said softly to me. "Can you pardon me for being too rough?"

I knew my response to this new rough style of intimacy would either end or initiate new sexual experiences. I thought for a moment then decided to open the door.

"Yes," I said.

A shock of nervousness went through me as I thought about what this might mean in the future. At the same time I felt a spark of excitement, a small part of me was eager to explore it.