The Special Event

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For an hour, I gradually removed the girdles and then the corset. I'd practised taking that corset off by myself a hundred times in preparation for this event. Immediately the corset came loose, a great swell of excrement forced its way over the top of the leggings and the bathroom was filled with the smell of sewage. It was mine so I wasn't offended and the showers were washing it away almost as soon as it appeared. I was careful not to let it splash into my face; I didn't want e-coli poisoning, thank you. I found also that my bladder needed emptying again and just stood there amid the ruins of my underwear and let it pour out of me.

After the hour, I left the clothing in the shower with the leggings turned inside-out and the spray gently washing over the pile of clothing. I had a shower for myself and cleansed my skin, dousing myself with cologne afterwards.

I went back to the bedroom and she was sitting on the bed drinking a glass of the cocktail. She was still in her corset and clearly relaxed.

"You look wonderful," I said to her as I approached the bed, "can I have a drink, too?"

"Course you can," she replied and got off the bed to make me one. She made a white wine spritzer for me and handed it to me. As she was in front of me, I put out my hand and touched her waist.

"You've gone smaller," I said, "Can I see how much more I can lace you? Please."

"OK," she said with a grin and turned her back on me. I undid the bow in her lace and started to tighten her a little further. First, tightening from the top and then from the bottom and then taking up the slack in the waist, I could see what she couldn't. Her waist was reduced so that only one inch of lacing remained open. She had a waist of 19 inches and I thought of mentioning it to her but decided not to. She may have been alarmed.

As she turned to look at herself in the mirror, I said, "Don't you look just so amazing? Are you happy with that?"

"Yes, it's amazing," she said dreamily as she ran her hands over her figure.

I moved behind her and reached round to cup her breasts and then to hold her waist, as she leaned back against my chest.

"Come to bed now?" I suggested and she nodded.

For the remainder of the night we made love in the knowledge that we'd both experienced something new and pleasurable. I filled her lying down and standing up, kneeling and standing on her hands, lifting her off the floor and also pressing her flat with my whole weight on her body.

She gave me every sensation that a woman can provide and I learned how to please her. She orgasmed many times and I emptied my seminal vesicles into her time and again. We got out the pack of latex gloves again and explored each other in great detail. She knew all about the prostate and was herself very open to my hands.

At about 2 am, she went to the bathroom and I did up her corset a little tighter until it was closed and she had an 18 inch waist. Still, I didn't tell her. I just enjoyed being inside such a shaped and hard little body, and she gave all that I wanted to take. There was no part of her I missed and every opening was known to me. At the end of the night, she was dripping and very full, and I was very empty.

By the time dawn came we were both exhausted. I took off her corset and we slept until midday.

After that, I went back into the bathroom and collected the pile of wet dirty clothing, and placed it all in a sealed plastic holdall, and placed that in a suitcase. By the time she came to the shower, the place was clean and civilised again. If she could detect any aroma of my cleaning, she didn't show it and I left her to shower.

Shortly afterwards she left, collecting her envelope on the way through the door. I let her take the corset as a memento and she kissed me.

Altogether, a very special event and a fantasy come true.

12