The Spider's Brothel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miles63
Miles63
538 Followers

Sandra, now Slut starts to get up on all fours again and sniffs around, she sees Charlie and sniffs, recognizing the smell of her Mistress and she goes over to her. Charlie reaches down and pets her new Thrall. "Good pet, good girl Slut." Like a cat, Slut rubs herself onto Charlie, and then she turns and lifts her ass in the air and lays her head to the ground, presenting herself. Charlie lifts her skirt and pulls out her cock from the panties; she kneels down and slides the bikini bottom to one side exposing Slut's swollen wet pussy. "I have wanted this for so long; I knew sex with you would be kinky."

Charlie then slides her cock in and fucks her new thrall. Slut groans as Charlie fucks her, her claws dig into the wooden flooring in pleasure; Charlie loves the feeling of being in total control of Slut. Soon slut is screaming in pleasure and howls into the night as Charlie laughs.

* * *

Dave feels like his head has burst open, he turns and groans as the world spins. He then opens his eyes and sees he is still in the dusty room with no sign of Sandra. "Shit." He says.

He gently lifts himself off of the ground and spots the camera on the floor. He reaches to it and plays it back looking at the screen. He sees the point where he trips and then sees Sandra checking him and leaving the room to get help. He continues watching then he is about to turn it off when he hears a howling sound come from the Camera. "What the fuck?" He rewinds it and hears it again.

He tries to get up but can't balance, then Stephanie and Ed enter. "Dave, are you aright?" Stephanie asks and rushes to him.

"I'm fine, I just bumped my head."

"Let's get him back to the Command center and treat him." Ed says and helps him up easily. At the command center Ed is treating Dave's head wound with some Vaseline and some bandages. "That will have to do until we get let out and get you to the emergency room."

"Did you find Charlie?" Stephanie asks concerned.

Dave looks at her and shakes his head. "We will have to go looking again once Sandra comes back." Ed and Stephanie look uncomfortable at Dave, who notices and he feels annoyance. "What?"

Ed shifts about then pulls out one of Sandra's boots from behind the command center table. "We found this in a room near to where we found you, and these." He pulls out a pair of Black Thong Panties. "We can't find Sandra anywhere, or the rest of her clothes."

"We looked for her everywhere until we found you. We heard a strange howling noise earlier too."

Dave looks up at Stephanie suddenly. "A howling? I think I caught it on tape." He then grabs the camera he had with him and plays it back. "That howling noise?"

Ed nods uncomfortably. "Yep, that's the one. We then decided to look for you and Sandra."

Out of nowhere, one of the radios near by starts going off with static. Dave grabs it quickly and puts it to his mouth. "Hello, anyone? Charlie? Sandra?"

He continues to listen until he hears a faint female voice on the other end. "The Incy Wincy Spider Climbed up the water spout. Down Came the Rain and washed the Spider out. Out Came the Sun, and dried up all the rain." Ed jumps suddenly and Dave turns to see what he is looking at, a female face is staring at a camera somewhere upstairs and it looks like she is looking at them. As her mouth moves it matches the voice on the radio. "And then the Incy Wincy Spider climbed up the spout again!" She then screams which they hear all over the house and the computer screens all explode and fall to the ground. They all jump back and they stare at the blown up monitors in shock.

"What the fuck was that?" Ed asks shaking.

Dave and Stephanie look at each other both thinking the same thing. "Did that look like?"

"Yeah." Stephanie instantly replies.

"How?" Dave asks quickly.

Stephanie thinks for a moment then realization dawns on her pretty features. "He went to fix a camera, near the Surrender Room!"

"What are you two talking about?" Ed asks angrily.

Dave turns to him. "It was Charlie. The woman on screen was Charlie." Dave knows it sounds ridiculous and Ed just laughs at him. "No, think about her face. It was more feminine but it looked so much like him. Like it was his sister or something. Maybe he went into the room and it changed him."

Ed stops laughing. "Bull shit. This is some fucking joke. Why turn Charlie into a woman?"

Stephanie grabs a flashlight and looks at them. "Well, let's go to the surrender room and find out what we can."

Dave nods in agreement. "Agreed, all of us. We stick together, none of us wonders off or gets distracted. Things happen when we get separated. This isn't going to happen again."

Ed just shakes his head and grabs a flashlight as well. "Fine, let's find out what's in the Attic then."

They get to the third floor without incident, but they do find another one of Sandra's boots but it seems to have bite marks on it, as if something with sharp teeth decided to chew on it. They look worried and continue on to the entrance to the attic. They find the Camera that Charlie tried to fix and it is now in pieces on the floor. Ed looks at it and swears aloud. "Fuck man, that was an expensive camera. First the monitors go, now the cameras. I knew I should have taken my cousin Trick or Treating tonight but no you wanted to investigate this fucking house."

"Are you done Ed?" Dave asks angrily.

Ed breaths in deeply and calms himself. "Sorry, I'm trying all emotions but fear right now, I'm scared shit-less Dave."

They both turn to find Stephanie is flashing her light up the stairs and she looks terrified. "What?" Dave asks.

"The door is open."

They both run to her side and see the door is in fact wide open but it is pitch black inside they can't see through the darkness. Stephanie puts one foot on the stair and is about to go up when Dave grabs her arm. "Together, not separately."

She nods and they both put a foot on the stair when they hear a faint growl. They both look at each other and they hear it again, coming from above them. They both look up shining their flashlights and they both suppress a scream. Hanging from the ceiling using claws to hold herself up is Sandra. They see her animalistic face and features and scream as she falls towards them. They both jump apart. Dave falls into Ed in the Corridor while Stephanie falls on the stairs. The thing that used to be Sandra turns and starts towards Stephanie, who is backing away from her towards the attic room. Dave notices and runs to help her, but Sandra immediately kicks out with great strength and Dave is knocked back into the opposite wall and groans in pain as he slides down to the floor.

Stephanie is crawling backwards up the stairs and is near the door, she stops herself when she realizes she is on the threshold. But a swipe of sharp claws from Sandra sends her falling into the room.

Dave notices at that moment and the door slams shut and he hears a click of the lock. "Stephanie!" He shouts as Sandra turns towards him. She pounces right off of the stairs into the corridor and howls. Ed grabs Dave off of the floor and starts to run with him. "No, get off we have to help..." That's as far as he got, as beneath him a trap door opens, and he falls out of Ed's grasp onto the floor below.

Ed watches hopelessly as Dave falls through the trap door which shuts instantly. He turns and sees Sandra running towards him on all fours. Ed runs as fast as he can towards the stairs, he turns a corner and sees the stairs, but he runs face first into a spider's web and as he tries to take it off of his face, he trips and falls down the stairs. He hits his head on the bottom and is unconscious.

* * *

Slut walks towards Ed's body and sniffs, she then finds his crotch and sniffs it hopefully; her pussy is still swollen and wet needing attention. She makes the sound of an upset dog patting it. She then hears a voice in her head, her mistress Charlie. "No Slut. Go to the Basement and wait for me, there's a good girl. You'll get fucked later."

Slut then marches off away from Ed still unconscious on the floor.

* * *

Stephanie sees the door slam shut leaving her in darkness, she hears Dave call her name and then hears them running off. She just keeps still for the longest time, trying to sense anything in the room. All she can see is total darkness. She reaches into her pocket of her jeans and pulls out her cell phone. As she presses the button the room becomes partially illuminated. She sees she is in fact alone. She breaths a sigh of relief then notices that there is no signal on her phone. She curses quietly and then sees the lamp by the bed; she gets up and walks towards it. She turns it on and sees the four post bed, the wardrobe, vanity table and the chest of draws.

Curiously she goes to the wardrobe and opens it. Inside is a blue silk Victorian style dress and a pair of stiletto boots, a note is on the boots, she grabs it and reads:

Stephanie, Soon this dress and boots will be yours, love Charlie.

Stephanie scrunches it up and throws it to the floor and slams the wardrobe shut. She then goes to the chest of draws and opens one of them and sees it is full of thong silk panties. She thinks how trampy and slutty they look, she snorts in disgust at them, she never found thongs comfortable and she always hated how they were basically designed for men to enjoy on the woman. There is a blue pair matching the dress with a spider web pattern on them that catches her eye.

"Why don't you look at them?" A voice in her head says.

"What?" She says feeling dizzy. She nearly tumbles over and she places a hand on her head and steadies herself. "No." She says.

"They will look so sexy on you."

Stephanie feels more dizzy and notices she is reaching out with her hand. She quickly pulls it away. "Stop it!" She says aloud.

"Don't you want to be sexy? Think about being sexy."

Suddenly Stephanie becomes short of breath and she feels so aroused. "Oh god, stop...I...don't...want." She then licks her lips and groans thinking of men lusting after her.

"That's it, feel sexy. Just try them on, it might be fun. Just touch them."

Stephanie feels dizzy again and she feels so aroused that her panties are now sticking to her. She is trying to bring herself back and when her senses do come back to her, she has the panties in her hand. Somehow the urge to put them on grows stronger. She loves the feel of the silk in her hands and loves the smoothness of them.

"You love mistress' silk, don't you? They would feel better if you put them on!" The voice in her head says.

Stephanie doesn't know why, but she does want to try them on, and sure enough, she is now taking off her clothes. The tank top is off first, followed by her bra, the tight jeans and her boring panties. She feels the chill in the air and it snaps her back to reality. "Wait, stop!"

"No, put them on, you'll be so sexy."

Stephanie's head fills with images of men bowing to her and servicing her and she gets dizzy with arousal again and puts her leg into the panties followed by the other leg and she pulls them up. She feels the material go up her crack and feels the silkiness of the panties around her and she looks down and sees the blue silk thong panties on her. "Oh shit!" She says and immediately groans and falls to her knees as her head fills with more impure thoughts. "Stop it, please!"

"You will be a fine whore." Says a voice behind her, she turns and sees Charlie smiling at her.

"Where did you come from?" She asks. Charlie doesn't answer, she steps forward and Stephanie stands up against her will. "What's happening?" Charlie goes to the chest of draws and pulls out a matching Garter, stockings and matching Bustier. "Please Charlie, don't. I don't want to be a whore."

Charlie smiles and places a hand on Stephanie's cheek. "It's OK to be scared. I was. But mistress needs help Stephanie, and you will be a great whore."

Charlie then wraps the garter belt around Stephanie's waist and seals it; Charlie then grabs the hanging straps and tucks them underneath the thong panties that Stephanie is wearing. "Please stop Charlie I'm begging you please!" She says with a tear running down her cheek.

Charlie looks at her with some sympathy. "It's OK, I'm here with you and I'll help you all the way. Leg up please."

Stephanie's leg lifts on its own and Charlie rolls the silk stocking up her leg then the other leg and clamps them to the Garter belt. Stephanie can feel her thoughts changing and can't get the images of naked men out of her head; her thong panties are now wet and sticking to her. Charlie reaches to between her legs and rubs her pussy. "No...Stop...I...don't...stop." She says between grunts and groans. Charlie now picks up the Bustier and puts it around Stephanie's body and does up the seals on the back, soon Stephanie's already big tits now look bigger and fuller. Stephanie's head is now swimming with images of Cumming dicks and spunk shooting all over her sexy body and she shivers and groans. "What is happening to me?"

Charles now caresses her tits and she groans some more as she falls to her knees again. "Surrender Stephanie, become one with us with mistress' silk. Become her whore."

"No, I...oh god..." her eyes close and her hands begin to roam her body as the images in her head intensify making her lose control of herself.

Soon she hears a voice in her head that is not hers. "You must always be wet and ready for fucking, you must always be aroused, you must love your mistress, you are a prostitute."

Stephanie shakes her head. "No, I'm not a....oh god stop it." Her hand has now reached her pussy and she starts to run herself. She looks up and sees Charlie has lifted her dress showing a hard cock encased in panties. The smell of Charlie's arousal and cum doesn't help Stephanie at all. "Stop...Charlie, help me...please."

"You must always be wet and ready for fucking, you must always be aroused, you must love your mistress, you are a prostitute."

"Surrender Stephanie and be a whore, surrender and you will know pleasure."

"No....I....surrender, I surrender my mistress." She says smiling. With that she cums and has a powerful orgasm, she screams and her back arches as her mind is changed, the old Stephanie is gone.

She falls onto her hands panting trying to get her breath back, she feels so aroused she can't think anymore, she looks up and Charlie's cock is now right in her face, without being told she takes it in her mouth and starts to suck. She uses her tongue along the head and shaft and Charlie groans. "Oh yes Stephanie, you will be a fine addition to this house."

She pulls the dick out of her mouth. "Thank you Madam Charlie."

"Get on the bed sweetie." Charlie orders.

Stephanie gets off of her knees and lies on the bed. Charlie undoes her dress and lets it fall to the floor; she then climbs onto the bed with Stephanie who has now pulled her panties down. "Please Madam, fuck me, make me complete."

Charlie leans down and kisses Stephanie deeply which she returns without hesitation. Charlie feels the cup of her bustier being lowered and Charlie's hands starts to grope and play with Charlie's tits. She groans through the kiss as this is happening making her cock feel tighter with arousal. She pulls away from the kiss and Stephanie is now sucking on her Madam's tits making Charlie lick her lips and groan. "Oh my, you are one horny slut."

"I am a slut madam, please fuck me." Charlie doesn't need asking twice, she thrusts her cock deep into Stephanie's wet pussy and Stephanie instantly groans with pleasure as Charlie starts to fuck her. Stephanie reaches up and pulls down the cup of her bustier and pinches her nipples as Charlie quickens her pace, her tight pussy feels tight around Charlie's cock which makes Charlie groan as Stephanie's pussy milks her cock. "Harder Madam, please fuck me harder. Make me cum, and make me a dirty whore." Charlie smiles and fucks her harder and harder until Stephanie's moans became screams of pleasure. She feels her cock tighten knowing she is about to cum. She quickens her pace and reaches down and starts to pinch Stephanie's nipples which seem to send her further over the edge. "Oh god yes, yes it feels so good."

"Cum with me girl, and seal your fate."

Stephanie screams as does Charlie as her cock explodes from cumming into Stephanie's pussy to the point it starts to leak out around her cock. Stephanie's screams turn to panting as she tries to get her breath back. Charlie leans in again and kisses her passionately. They break apart and Stephanie smiles. "Thank you Madam Charlie."

"Clean yourself up girl, we have work to do."

* * *

Dave stirs, his head is throbbing again and he opens his eyes to see it is still dark outside. He then remembers what happened earlier and what happened to Stephanie. "Ah shit." He pushes himself off of the floor with urgency to find her and make sure she is alright, as he pushes himself up he looks around. He is in an old room with a bed and mattress inside and lots of cobwebs. The room is spinning as he tries to stand up and he leans on the window sill to support him but the room spins faster, his body is telling him to stop and rest.

He takes a step and falls back to the floor, as the room spins some more, the door opens, he looks up and sees a woman standing there, she is wearing a blue silk Victorian style dress and black stiletto heels. She walks closer to him and he looks up at her face, he sees her beauty and he smiles. "Stephanie, you're OK." He says and falls unconscious again.

* * *

Ed awakes and his head is spinning too but he has a better control on it. As he leans up on the stairway he looks up and sees Charlie sitting on the stair looking through his cell phone. She looks at him and winks. "Oh what a naughty boy you are, you should really delete your internet history."

"What?" he asks as he tries to back away.

"Chicks with dicks? Shemales? Dirty Trannies? Oh you are just...perfect." She says as she stands up.

Ed turns to run and sees Sandra blocking his way growling. "Sandra...please."

"Slut, down girl." Sandra backs away but keeps her eye on Ed. Ed turns to Charlie who throws him back his cell. "Slut only listens to me Ed. I can order her to rip you apart, but I won't. We are just going to talk and negotiate."

Ed looks at Charlie considering her and he leans against the wall and looks her up and down. "I'm listening."

Charlie smiles at him. "Good, you see Ed, I serve a Mistress, down in the cellar. She has been here for centuries."

"What is she?" Ed asks.

"A giant spider."

Ed suppresses a shudder as he doubts she is lying. "OK, continue please."

"So polite. Well she needs men to sacrifice but I have an issue with this as you and Dave are friends, and Stephanie and I are more than capable of bringing in fresh meat. The thought of sacrificing you turns me on so much, but I still have strong feelings for you both, so I made a deal for your life and his."

Ed smiles and relaxes a little. "Really? That's great. Thank you." He says. "What's the catch?"

Charlie looks a little disappointed and breaths deeply. "You can never leave. We need a big strong man like you Ed, girls like us need protection. So here is the deal, you surrender yourself to me and to my mistress, serve us and you can live."

Ed looks a little crestfallen. "Oh."

"No rush, I'll give you ten minutes to decide. Just think you big strong stud, if you say yes, you get me, a nice shemale to fuck whenever you wish." She smiles seeing the look of lustful thought on Ed's face. "Ten minutes, until then, bye."

Suddenly she vanishes in front of him, he turns and sees Sandra or Slut has gone too. Ed stands there for a bit and can't shake the feeling away of fucking that fine shemale ass, but he needs to be careful. He decides to think about it, he goes to the command center.

Miles63
Miles63
538 Followers