The Spoils of War

Story Info
Barty Crouch Jr is making up for lost time.
2.6k words
4.09
34.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The witch cowered behind the barrels next to one of the few remaining tents scattered around the campsite. He short dark hair was plastered to her head, damp from sweat caused by trying to fight the Death Eaters. Her wand had been lost earlier in the evening, and, much to her embarrassment, she'd had to resort to hiding. She hadn't been able to find another, and a witch without a wand was an easy target for a Death Eater. She hadn't wanted to hide, but she'd wanted to die even less.

A noise in the near distance made her stiffen. She forced herself not to run and clamped her mouth shut to stop the scream that was forming. Her eyes darted around, trying to locate the sound. Nothing. She relaxed a little. She couldn't see much in the gap between the barrels, but she hoped that meant she couldn't remain concealed.

Another noise. Much closer this time. She looked once more, and then leapt back in alarm, nearly knocking into the tent. A handful of steps in front of her hiding place stood the worst Death Eater of them all; Barty Crouch Junior. She knew his face well, although she had no idea how he'd escaped from Azkaban. Her heart was thumping so loud she was sure he'd hear her. As if reading her thoughts, he turned and faced the place she was hiding. She help her breath and waited. He seemed to see nothing, but as he turned away, he stopped. A smile slowly crossed his face and she shivered involuntarily.

'What have we got here!?' he waved his wand and the witch felt herself standing, despite all her efforts. 'A run away!' His grin grew wider as she struggled to escape. His current hold on her was weak enough for her to wonder if he wasn't up to full strength. She was able to take a few steps back, but too late she realised her mistake. He'd allowed the space, letting herself back into the tent behind her, letting her trap herself.

He advance slowly, wand raised, an evil look on his dark face. The stubble that had grown since his escape showed his gaunt cheeks and gave him an unearthly look.

As he advanced, he looked briefly behind her. With a flick of his wand, the tent opened, and she felt her body float gently into the room behind her until she hit a supporting pole. A rope snaked its way around her body, tethering her to the support. The Death Eater surveyed his handiwork, before turning and casting protective spells. The witch's heart sank. The spells were not ordinary ones. He wasn't protecting her. He was preventing anyone from disturbing him. He wanted her all to himself.

When he was satisfied that they would not be stopped, he turned back to his spoils of war.

He decided against the imperious curse. It took all the fun out of it. The years in Azkaban had taken it's toll and he wanted to feel the struggle and the fear. The ropes snaked away from her body almost absent-mindedly, and the witch could feel control come back into her body. Just for a moment, she wondered if he'd done it by accident, but even though she knew it wasn't true, she tried to run for the entrance. His back was turned, and she hoped, just for a second, she'd make it.

Then she hit the solid, invisible wall in front of the tent opening. She hit the space with her fists and sobbed. A low chuckle behind her made her turn. He was facing her now, his hair falling in front of his dark eyes, which flashed dangerously.

'Did you think it would be that easy? Did you think that I was that stupid?' He laughed again, and waved his wand. She felt her arms and legs bind themselves again, and he waved her over to a large bed hidden in the corner. The witch started sobbing again, which only made the Dark Wizard's grin widen.

He placed her on the bed, and her arms and legs were pulled back towards the bed posts, cords twisting themselves tightly around her wrists and ankles. Her fingers grabbed the knots trying to undo them desperately, a last ditch attempt to get free of the sadistic grin that was descending on her.

The wizard checked the ropes were secure before uttering an incantation the witch didn't recognise. It took a minute before she realised he'd deftly removed her robes. She shivered in the cold, her nipples stiffening as she lay bound on the bed. Slowly and carefully, making sure her eyes were firmly fixed on him, he removed his own clothes, leaving them on the back of the chair in front of the bed. He knelt beside her, and stroked the hair from her face. She shivered again, and he smiled.

'Don't worry. We've got all the time in the world. His hand left her hair, and moved slowly down her face, tracing the line of her jaw, before moving slowly down her throat.

'You see, it's been a while since I had any fun. So we're going to take our time.'

He long fingers trailed downwards, across her collarbone and began to gently circle her breasts. She felt her skin bump at the touch, and flinched as he twisted her nipples hard. She bit back a scream, trying not to give him the satisfaction of hearing her pain as well as seeing it. The reaction only served to fire him up.

He dived on her, his teeth biting into her shoulders and arms, before taking the place of his fingers on her nipples. He bit down harder, looking into her face, grinning wickedly, waiting. She resisted for as long as possible until her was biting so hard she wondered if he'd drawn blood. She finally gave in, emitting a scream of pain so loud she was sure someone would hear. He laughed, and clamped down on her other breast, pulling with his teeth until she screamed again. The second scream made him sit up. 'That's what I like to hear!' His low voice made her cringe and her body trembled as he continued. 'There's no chance of anyone hearing you sweetheart. Scream all you want. In fact, the louder the better.' His tongue flicked out quickly, giving him and unearthly appearance.

She struggled again against the rope. She had enough pull to reach the knots, but even as she did, she knew it was pointless. The Death Eater was playing with her, allowing her feeble struggles to turn him on even more. He was getting off on her helplessness, and though she knew that, she struggled nonetheless.

He lowered his head once more, and rained more bite marks down on her tender skin. His fingers gripped her waist so hard his knuckles went white.

The bite marks continued downwards until he reached her stomach and thighs. She tried to close her legs in vain, but he dug his nails into her flesh and relished in the sound of her pain as he broke the skin and thin droplets of blood ran down her legs. Letting go of her thighs, he reached forward to her pussy lips. With no messing about, he pushed two fingers deep into her, regardless of how dry she was. He closed his eyes in pleasure as her internal muscles pulled him in despite her revulsion and she caught her breath. His fingers pushed further into her, reaching the edge of her cervix, and causing a stabbing pain in her lower abdomen. She cried out, and he forced another finger into her. Bending slightly, he flicked his tongue out, touching her clit momentarily. The witch jumped, amazed that such a small movement had created a deep need in her for him to do it again.

He fucked her with his fingers hard for several minutes, enjoying the sensation of her pussy around his fingers, before pulling out. Giving the girl another evil grin, he pushed his fingers into her mouth, forcing her to taste herself. She tried to bite him, compensation for the bites he had given her, but he held her chin. He looked mockingly at her, and shook his head.

He knelt between her legs, struggling to remain impassive for much longer. He raised his eyebrows as he looked into her eyes. His tongue snaked out again, giving her a split second warning before he forced his hard long erection into her. He stopped for a second, revelling in how tight she felt. The witch whimpered beneath him, and that was all the impetuous he needed to begin fucking her with complete abandon. He grabbed her shoulder and used her body to pull himself in further, listening in pleasure to her pain and the pleas for him to stop. As she pleaded, he moved his hand between them, and began to rub her clit fast, making her body begin to give in to the sensation. Her pleas became less verbal as she felt her clit begin to tingle. The wizard rubbed faster until she could resist it no longer, and came hard, disturbed by the ease at which he'd broken her. Had she enjoyed that?

He continued to fuck her, forcing his cock into her harder. He reached up and grabbed her left breast, squeezing it hard, and twisting it. She screamed again, louder than before, and he laughed maniacally. With one last hard push, he came inside her, breathing heavily. He rolled off her, and lay panting. Silently the witch prayed it was over. He'd had his fun.

He was silent for so long she wondered if he'd fallen asleep. She quietly reached for the rope once more and managed to prise loosed a knot. Encouraged, she kept twisting, trying to keep her body as still as she could in case she woke the dark wizard next to her. Elated, she managed to get one hand free. Using the free one, she released the second and leant forward to release her legs. As carefully as she could, she slipped off the bed, and, throwing her robes around her battered shoulders, moved to the edge of the tent, feeling the invisible wall to try and find a hold she could use to escape.

Unbelievably she felt a slight tremor in the wall, and pushed to try and get through. She felt the resistance begin to break and pushed harder, forgetting to pay attention to what was behind her. As her hand went through the barrier she felt herself fly backwards, and land on her face on the bed, the dark shadow of Barty Crouch falling over her prone figure.

'Did you really think that I'd be done so quickly? I've been locked up for a very long time.' A grin formed once more on his malevolent face, his eyes glinting. 'I'm not done. Not by a long stretch.'

His hand traced the contours of her spine down towards her arse. The goose bumps formed on her skin again. He chuckled and dipped three fingers into her waiting pussy. He could see her muscles trying to contract, to close her legs and force him out. To prove his power he pushed another finger in, hearing her gasp. While his fucked her with the fingers of one hand, the other was kneading the cheeks of her arse together, before splitting them apart slightly. The witch stopped struggling as she felt his thumb touch her. She knew what was about to happen, and knew no amount of struggling would change it.

'Please. Please don't.' She also knew begging wouldn't help, but didn't seem able to stop herself. 'I'll give you whatever you want.' But even as she said the words, she wondered if she really wanted him to do it.

He laughed loudly. 'You're about to, whether you want to or not!'

The witch started to sob again, her body shaking. The Dark Wizard knelt forward and pushed his cock, now hard again, into her arse, feeling his fingers still imbedded in her pussy.

Her arse was tighter than her pussy had been, and as he began pumping into her, he watched her hands tighten around the ropes that had re-secured her to the bedposts, this time giving no slack or hope of escape.

She stilled her body, trying to stop him enjoying himself, but realising what she was doing, he reached up and pulled back on her hair, causing her to call out. His fingers twisted, pulling her back, arching her back, pushing him deeper into her. He let out his own groan now, forcing himself to control his urges.

It would be all too easy to give in now, to allow the pleasure to over-take him. But he wasn't ready to give the witch the relief. He slowed his pace, relishing her tightness. He pushed himself into her as far as he could go, and stayed still, feeling the witch's body tremble. He ran his hands across her shoulders and down her back before slapping her soundly on the backside. The witch's whole body jumped and tensed, giving the wizard an intense pleasure. He slapped her again and again, each slap reverberating around the tent and becoming harder and harder. He began to leave hand prints on her skin, as it turned more and more red under her hand.

His slaps began increasing in speed as he got closer to coming, and he began to fuck her again, moving his hips in time with his hand. The witch started screaming again, tears of pain streaming down her cheeks. The rough sheets beneath her were rubbing on her clit, and she could feel another orgasm building. The witch began to pant, and tried to stop the impending orgasm, but the slaps that continued to come added a delicious pain that she couldn't resist, and she came once more, her pussy juices dripping down her legs. With a shout, the Dark Wizard came hard, giving her one last slap before pulling out of her. He laughed as her body relaxed. Once more she thought he was done. But he had one last think to do before he left her.

Waving his wand, he removed her ropes and manipulated her body into a kneeling position on the floor in front of him. She looked into his hard, cold brown eyes, her own stained and red from crying. A slow smile spread across his face and he moved towards her, his cock regaining it's hardness as her eyes travelled downwards. 'Open wide!'

She tried to keep her mouth closed, but he slapped her, leaving the outline of his long, slim fingers on her face, matching the ones on her red, raw backside. As she opened her mouth to scream, he pushed his erection into her, gagging her.

She tried to clamp down, to force her teeth together, but all her efforts were in vain. He held the back of her head and fucked her mouth in earnest. Her tongue was placed so it ran his whole length as he forced himself in and out of her mouth. She could still taste herself on him, and the sensation of that, coupled with the way his cock was reaching the very back of her throat caused her to gag, but he carried on regardless.

He wound his fingers in her hair and pushed himself harder into her, feeling his need to come building once more. As she began to get used to the length of his cock in her mouth he pulled out and covered her face with his come.

He released his hold over her body, and she fell, exhausted from the abuse. When she had the energy to look up, he was gone, and she was alone.