The Sponge

Story Info
Home-visit sponge bath man helps a woman missing a leg.
3k words
4.24
36.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna never had an actual bath in her home, despite the numerous attempts she had made with the care workers to have one installed. When the bathers came over, she found it easier to have them clean her on a leather masseur-style bench she had in the spare bedroom. Afterwards, wiping up any water was easy. She was given the bench by her physiotherapist team to do home exercises on, and now it just sat there in the other room.

Using all his shoulders, Sebastian lifted her out of the chair and onto the bench. "Lay back on the bed a bit. I wont be a second." he commanded her, as Donna eagerly scuttled her body back up to the top of the bench with her elbow-stubs and rested her neck against the headboard. Sebastian smiled at her. He started saturating the sponge in the basin, engorging it in hot soapy water. Gently, he left the sponge to soak and approached Donna to remove her top.

He had strong hands, Donna always thought, as he unbuttoned the two buttons and lifted it above her top. She was wearing her black lace bra again. Sebastian had casually commented on it before. He must have liked it. She seen him looking at it.

As he went to fetch the sponge, Sebastian politely started to chat. "How long has it been now since the accident, Donna?", he asked with care, as he gently grazed the half-rinsed sponge along her shoulders.

"Seven years nearly. Seven years in October", regretfully replied Donna. She had started to tense up a little due to the warm sensation of the sponge. "It doesn't bare thinking about before. My life was so different then...", she continued, "...then Martin left me."

Sebastian shook his head at the thought of a man leaving a woman after such a horrific ordeal, then offered his facial commiserations. "That's terrible" he responded, knowing not what to say.

"You really find out who your friends are when something like that happens to you. Only a few come to visit me now from before", explained Donna. She spoke like she wanted sympathy, but would never admit to it. "None of my old male friends have ever been to see me. They must think I am hideous now, I suppose..."

"Nonsense...",interrupted Sebastian confidently, "...you are a very pretty girl Donna, there must be men out there who could cope with your extra needs." Donna didn't know if he was being truthful or just trying to comfort her, but she took the compliment.

Sebastian had moved on to her chest area with the sponge. Now used to the sensation, Donna enjoyed the warm tingles it gave her body. "That's really nice, Sebastian" she giggled, and then glanced at him. He was smiling. His forearms were so hairy and bulging. Even before the accident she had never known a man intimately with such nice arms. "You must go to the gym I imagine?" she asked him.

"Yeah i like to workout maybe 5 times a week. Just for an hour or so though", he said conversationally, "I used to do more when I was young, but now I don't have the time with working all the time." Sebastian was just about finished doing her stomach. "Okay, lets do the legs before i turn you over Donna" he remarked gracefully. He unbuttoned the 4 buttons on her jeans and began to pull them, but they were too tight and got trapped a little around the puppy-fat of Donna's thighs.

"Ouch!" cried Donna, half painfully/half jokingly. She explained "These jeans are pretty tight actually Sebastian. You might need to roll them down a bit from the top." Sebastian looked shocked a little bit. Donna couldn't understand why.

"Ooh!" he said quietly under his breath. Donna give him her 'further explanation required' glance and he went on "I... I didn't realize you had any sensation down there Donna. I am sorry if that hurt. I was told you couldn't feel from the waist down." He looked very apologetic, but Donna eased him with a smile.

"I can feel things fine down there Sebastian" she said, amused, "its just that i have no use of my legs!"

Sebastian once again was lost for words. All he could think to say sounded sheepish immediately after he said it "It must be very hard for you to deal with the sensations that u get there." Donna felt uncomfortable and silent. "Sorry" he whispered, as he went back for the sponge.

Easing the awkward silence, Donna exclaimed "Well! It's just something I have to live with. I will never get to lie down with a man that way."

Sebastian looked somewhat blank with shock. He stopped his hand with the sponge right on her left thigh! Although she couldn't feel it, Donna noticed a dribble running down her fleshy upper leg due to him stopping. "Have you never been with a man?" he shyly whispered

Donna looked at him. Noticing this, he slowly rolled his eyes up to meet hers as she answered his question. "I was only 17 when it happened. The accident! I was a shy girl then. I never got to have a boyfriend..."

Sebastian interrupted "You mean you've never had sex?". They stared at each other now. Donna's heart started racing! She had never talked about sex since before the accident - let alone with a man!

"No" was all she could muster. Thinking that the end of it, Sebastian started again with the sponge. He moved it right down her legs and lifted them from the bottom of the bed to do underneath.

He now had to turn her over to clean her back. As he was about to tell her, Donna continued the conversation "I'm never going to get to know what it feels like now I'm like this." She frowned.

"I'm gonna have to turn you over now Donna, so I can clean your back" announced Sebastian. He picked her up with his strong arms and held her there in mid-air briefly before he put her down her front softly.

It wasn't long before she could feel the sponge circling its way around her back, and as a secret bonus, massaging her nervous body to relaxation. It was the one time of the week where she could imagine a man's touch on her, even if there was a sponge in the way. Donna liked to imagine it was a man standing behind her caressing her back. Closing her eyes when he couldn't see her, she would imagine lying naked on a man's bed as he started to run his hands all over her from behind.

As she continued fantasizing, something twigged inside her and snapped her out of it. It didn't feel like a sponge anymore. It was Sebastian's hands! They were rubbing her. She first wondered if this was a new thing the bathers had learned in some kind of refresher workshop that they had to attend every now and again, to learn how to do their job. This was only the third time she had got Sebastian. Donna thought maybe he had just graduated from the bather-school or whatever it would be, and this was him now going on the rounds. His hands felt good. They made her tingle.

"You just relax Donna" ordered Sebastian, made easier by the fact she faced away from him. "I think I know how we could put a smile on your face" he suggested, before continuing "How about from this moment on, you just stay quiet! If everything is okay and you want me to keep doing what I am doing then do not say anything, and if it isn't okay just say and it will stop."

Donna never spoke. She couldn't see his face. She wondered what he meant. So cryptic! Donna was excited by the mystery. She thought about what his hands will do once they finish with her shoulders. She posed that maybe he was going to rub it intimately like she used to fantasize about with the other bathers who came. Her body felt nice as it tingled.

Sebastian's strong hands were gently rubbing her lower back now. She could feel his fingertips lapping up against the lip of her panties. She always wore her white expensive cotton panties on bathing day. They fitter more snugly than all the others, conforming to her shape better she thought. Sebastian's fingers now ran blatantly along a good two inches under her panty-line. No man had ever touched her there. It felt so warm and lovely! Sebastian's thick fingers started spreading out further, running right round under the lip of her panties to her sides, where he would subtly squeeze both hands together before going back again. "You just stay quiet if everything is okay." Sebastian re-iterated. Donna never moved.

Following his own familiar pattern, Sebastian's hands were starting to congregate round the front and he oscillated them slowly around her tight panties. Donna was so tingly! His rough yet gentle fingers brushed against her pubic hair. She felt herself loosen up inside. Sebastian's hands moved back up her body, bargaining with the whisper "Keep quiet and I'll keep going"

At her bra, Sebastian unfastened and paused, as if to brace himself for Donna's voice telling him not to. It never came! He continued. Donna was motionless. He brought the straps around to the front and eased them around Donna's two stumps. He took it back away from her, then quickly discarded it to the floor. Remaining still, she wondered what he would do next.

Sliding his hands around her sides, down her curvy waist to the tops of her juicy thighs, he did with her breasts what he previously did to her panties, just going up enough to tease them. Donna's breasts were eager. Her breathing unconsciously intensified slightly - just enough for her to be aware and not him. Her nipples were stiffening rapidly!

Sebastian bit the bullet and blatantly cupped her two breasts from behind! She made a noise, but it was stifled quickly. A noise not long or coherent enough for Sebastian to have even started to back away. He spiraled the fingertips of each middle finger right around her two nipples, circling around them at first, then gradually spiraling outwards to the mass of her breasts. Donna's breasts were quite copious in volume, wearing a 36D bra. It all reminded her of when she used to touch them in her teens late at night when her parents had gone to sleep. This time, however, it was someone else who touched her.

There was a soft impression against her skin. It must have been Sebastian's lips! It happened again! He was kissing her right in between the shoulder blades. Donna felt his hands holding her two little stumps firmly as he kissed around the nape of her neck, forcing shivery sensations down her back and round to her front, collecting at the tip of her nipples, now nestled in between Sebastian's fingers as he squeezed her breasts. She still never spoke.

His touch disappeared! For a brief moment, Donna wondered where it had gone. Then she heard the noise of jeans unzipping behind her! This was followed by the noise of a belt clinking together and the jeans being removed. Sebastian's hands started touching her where they had left off. She didn't dare make a sound in case he stopped.

It wasn't long before his fingers were back under the top of her panties. This time he was trying to stuff his hands in, but the panties were too tight to allow him access. "I'm just gonna need to take these off" announced Sebastian as he peeled them, fighting the resistance from the flesh, all the way down to her ankles where they were discarded beside her jeans carelessly.

Unexpectedly, Sebastian forced his arms under Donna's body, one under the breasts and one under her hips, then turned her over to face him. They looked into each others eyes both faceless, both knowing that Donna's bare vagina lay between them. Sebastian leaned in to her ear to affirm the situation "You don't have to speak. Just let me take care of things. No one will know!" Donna hid her smile, but she could not hide her excitement! Her vagina was glistening with moisture and her clitoris was out. Her nipples stiff with good sensation. As she glanced away, she confirmed that Sebastian had removed her jeans! He was standing there right beside her, bottom half naked, with his penis stiff as a pole, slightly bobbing out in front of him. It looked thick, Donna thought. She had never seen one before in real life. It made her feel even more tingly. Without hands, all she could do was to touch it with one of her stumps. She was curious about a man's penis, never fully having understood it's workings!

She rubbed it between her two arms, and managed to force the foreskin back to reveal Sebastian's shiny purple helmet, then let it go back to it's original position. Donna repeated and moved it a little faster. She liked how it felt between her arms! Sebastian breathed heavily. She started to go faster. Sebastian moved in closer to make it easier for her. She was masturbating a man! Suddenly she felt a small trickle of warmth run down her upper thigh. It took her back to that late night when she was 18, where she broke her hymen with her hairbrush handle. She was wet then, before the pain!

Sebastian couldn't take her teasing any longer. He got in front of her and forced her head back against the leather. With his foreskin rubbing against Donna's pubes, her managed to find the opening. He inserted a little bit of his purple helmet. Donna bucked slightly, but never spoke. He looked at her! He pressed his shaft in further. About an inch! Donna's mouth opened then closed. She looked at him. Sebastian forced another inch in. Donna could take it! "Let me make you orgasm, Donna" he whispered.

"Give me it all!", ordered Donna without warning! Sebastian slowly slid more of his throbbing penis into Donna's wet vagina. He got about half of it in this time but there was more to go. After pulling back out fully, Sebastian teased her clitoris from side to slimy side, with his shiny purple tip and got to hear her breath come out heavier. He re-inserted and gave her a little bit more of his length. Donna could tell there was room for more, and lay back as he probed his slick, full length into her pussy. Donna moaned!

It was a little pain-full for the first few strokes, but as Sebastian built up rhythm, he impaled her with his handsome shaft pleasurably. She was fucking! A man was fucking her! Donna moaned again, shortly followed by groans from Sebastian as he upped his effort. A deep pleasant feeling started building up inside her pussy! Being pumped hard by Sebastian's thick greasy pole, Donna could feel his penis swelling up! He confirmed "I'm getting close" as Donna continued moaning, getting close herself after all these years finally. However it was not like before! It was not like when she was a teenager and stroked her clitoris. Those late nights in bed gave her the first orgasms. This was much deeper! Donna once heard about the g-spot from a conversation she had when she was younger, but stopped thinking about that after the accident!

With an unearthly roar, Donna's crippled body tensed and bucked like an electric shock had passed through her. She came violently around Sebastian's large member. Suddenly a glistening arc of liquid spurted out from inside her, followed by a slower trickle! Wave after wave of pleasant euphoria enveloped by her body, came out of her mouth and out of her pussy! A puddle underneath her quickly formed, shining on the black leather, then running right on to the floor. Donna was shocked!

A blush crept over her, but not enough to grasp her, dying when she realized Sebastian lapping it up of the bench in front of her vagina! He was slurping it up, savoring every lick!

Once he had taken all the remaining ejaculate in his mouth, his lips secured themselves firmly to her aching pussy as she lay there exhausted, recovering from her mighty climax. His tongue deep inside her, searching bravely for every last drop of her juice, with his hand masturbating his angry penis as he swallowed it all.

Sebastian stood proudly in front of her with his imminent cock. Slowly stroking it, mouth wide open due to his futile attempt to contain himself failing, he spurted an extraordinary string of his hot semen as thick as a pencil all up her fucked crippled body and it splashed like a water balloon all over her belly. Then another equally as special shot out of his violent, metallic gun splattering Donna's lower belly and pussy in his sexy brand, tainting her thick pubic garden with his tepid smears like a relentless sprinkler spewing out water over a thirsty summer lawn. Donna started counting as she lay there spent! The third and thickest of all jets of spunk made its way up to just below her left nipple, lapping at her heavy breast. Spurt number four and five just crawled out of Sebastian's gaping pee-hole, lava from his volcano, dribbling down her leg. Another four minor eruptions followed suit, before retiring his cock to mourn for his drained scrotal sack.

Sebastian, only just realizing what he had done, put his clothes back on frantically! He picked up the sponge from earlier, in the now-mild soapy water and proceeded to remove all evidence of his semen from Donna and the leather couch.

Helping get Donna dressed again, Sebastian was very quiet. There was no talk. Out of politeness, he offered a thank you and goodbye then left.

The next bath-time, Donna got an older mature woman. When she asked about Sebastian, the lady told her that he left. She never saw Sebastian again.