The Spy

Story Info
You spy on a lustful couple.
2.2k words
4.4
23.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their bedroom door is open as you pass by. The birds singing awoke you early. You put on your robe as you go to the bathroom. Quietly you pass by their door, you see that they are asleep. The warm night meant the need for covers were negated. As you pass by, as anyone would, you glance. You stop in your tracks as you see his cock, flaccid but big. It rested on his stomach. Your stomach turns as you spy upon their sleeping form. You see her naked body, her breasts large. However, you are tuned into his shaft.

You cannot delay any further, you need the bathroom.

Relieved, you turn on the shower. The warm water invigorates your body. You enjoyed your friends company last night. The meal you prepared was of the highest quality and the choice of wine complimented the meal.

Showered, you dry your hair. How you love the oils that you apply to your soft dark skin.

Donning the robe again, you leave the bathroom and go back to your bedroom. The door is still ajar. They are not asleep. You draw breath as you see her taking his cock. Her hand moving up and down the shaft, cupping his balls. You move back, lest you are seen. The scene enraptures your presence. You continue to watch as your girlfriend sucks on her partner's cock. You marvel at the depth she takes it. You continue to watch as she moves to him, as she squats over him and slowly lower her body onto his shaft. She moans as she sinks upon him, taking his full length inside her blonde pussy. You want to see more, the door is not open sufficiently. Dare you? You do, gently move the door slightly. You can now see his cock in her pussy. The sight is exciting. You put your hand under your robe as you watch them fucking. Your fingers touch your pussy, it is wet. Slowly, you rub yourself off as you watch.

They change positions, you back a way slightly, you do not want to be seen. Your fingers still inside your wet pussy, it drips with desire, with excitement. You watch as she is on all fours. He mounts her from behind. His cock slips into her pussy. You look at his balls, so big, so full. You want to lick his balls. You want to feel his cock. Your fingers increase in tempo as you watch his cock slam into her pussy. He holds her hips, forces himself in deep and hard. How you love to be fucked like that, how you would love a cock, now, inside your pussy. Instead, you have to remain content with your fingers. You feel close to your orgasm as you increase the tempo. You spy upon them. It affects you as you come, quickly and quietly. You continue to rub yourself, massage your breasts, and roll your nipples in your fingers.

You see them changing positions. She lays upon her back, her legs opened wide. You see her blonde pussy open. You watch as he guides the tip of his cock towards it. It sinks inside. Your pussy aches for cock.

You continue to play with your pussy as you see his cock glisten with her pussy juice. How you want to take that in your mouth and then inside your wet pussy. You need a cock inside you; you need something hard, something filling, and something more substantial than your fingers. However, you watch.

You gasp.

His cock withdrawn, dripping wet from the orgasm she had. He separates her buttocks, you see him guide the tip of his cock to her anus. You hear her moan as it nudges her. You hear her say, "Yes, fuck my ass". Your fingers move inside your pussy, you twist your nipples. The excitement builds within you as you see the tip of his cock sink inside. She moves her hips back, sinking his whole length inside her. "Oh yes, fuck me hard in the ass" you hear her say. You come again as you watch. A moan, a groan. They come simultaneously. You have to move. You sneak pass the door to the sanctuary of your own room. You need to be fucked. The black vibrator is employed as you force it deep and hard. You enjoy the third orgasm.

Breakfast is cooked. You smile as they come down the stairs.

It is eaten, with relish and gusto. Their loss of energy replaced with the full breakfast. The sun shines even at this early time of the morning. There are no plans, just a laze around the blue water of the pool, soak up the rays of the sun, developing the tan.

The dishes are cleaned and put away as you see them go out onto the patio. You hear a splash as the water is broken. You smile as you see them in the pool. They look happy and content. You are too. Your orgasms have satisfied your ache, the ache between your legs. Your mind drifts as you see him emerge from the pool, his shorts cling tight to his body, the outline of his cock so visible and prominent. Your eyes look, your body wants.

Her long blonde hair hangs over her shoulders, wet. You gaze at her full breasts, notice that her nipples standing proud, poking through the thin material of the bikini top.

Back in your room, you undress again, select an appropriate bikini for yourself. You smile as you glance out of the window, noticing their tender kisses. His hands rest upon her hips as she strokes his cock through the shorts. You see them glance around. You pull back from the window. You spy as you see her drop to her knees. Her hand goes under the shorts and you gasp as you see his erection. A further gasp as you see her lips encircle the hardness. His hands take her head; she swallows the full length. Her hands cup his heavy balls as she gently moulds them; he thrusts his hard flesh in and out of her receptive mouth. You watch as he shudders. His cock is aiming at her breasts; her hand moves up and down the shaft. He explodes over her now naked breasts. Empty, she takes him in her mouth again and cleans the remaining droplets of his explosion. You watch as she rubs the result of the explosion into her firm breasts before she covers herself again.

You ache as you stand naked, spying. The black vibrator hums into life as you lay upon your bed. It invades you, deep and hard, bringing you to another orgasm.

You don the bikini. You smile at you reflection as you apply lipstick to your full lips. You smile at the result of the skimpy bikini. It barely covers your breasts, hiding, but only just, your hard nipples. The briefs are that, brief. You have no fears of your bikini line, freshly trimmed and hidden.

You join them by the pool, the tray complete with glasses and a large jug of cold orange juice. Placing the tray on the table. You see his bulge. He sees your breasts, your nipples. You linger, allowing him a view.

The water is warm as you swim a few lengths. You do this daily; it helps to keep you fit and your body taut. It relaxes you as you effortlessly glide through the water.

As you emerge from the pool, you have to adjust the bikini briefs. You are aware that you are allowing them a view of you before you adjust them back to decency.

You smile as you dry your shoulder length black hair. The chat is idle and full of innuendo's too. You gaze at the sky, the sun is high and hot. As is your want, you lay upon the lounger and remove your top. You like the sun to beat down upon your body, your breasts.

Feel free to sunbathe topless you say to her. You tell her that no-one will see.

She looks at him, he smiles. You see, through the sunglasses, that his eyes are firmly transfixed upon your breasts and upon your erect nipples. She shrugs her shoulders and you see her breasts as she removes her top too. Like yours, her nipples are hard and erect.

You doze in the sun, your hear their chatter and inwardly smile. As you sit up, you notice that his bulge has returned. You want that bulge in your mouth, in your hand, anywhere, you just want it.

You reach for the sun lotion, squirt some onto your hands and proceed to rub it into your body. It feels cool, especially on your breasts and nipples. You talk to them as you massage your breasts. You feel the tension in the air, you know that they, like you, are feeling that tension. You can see that tension building, especially as you feel your nipples tighten under the manipulations of your fingers.

You lay back, your eyes do not close, hidden by the dark lenses of your sunglasses. You glance to your right. You see her nipples standing proud and you also see his cock is the same. You want that cock.

How? Why?

The morning passes into the afternoon. You have hardly moved, except to drink the cold orange juice, smoke a long cigarette and the occasional swim. It these swims that you like. The feel of the cooling water upon your breasts and nipples. It also excites you as you see the ever-present bulge within his shorts.

They join you in the pool, a ball is thrown. The game soon begins. Gentle catch and throw to start with. It changes into throw and fight for the ball. This is fun.

Hands reach out, the ball the target. At the start.

The ball is thrown, you swim towards it, as does he. You get there first, collect the ball. You hold it aloft, like a trophy. She shouts. He makes an attempt to relieve your possession of the trophy. He falls on upon you. His hands fall upon you. The electricity has his hands fall onto your breasts. Submerged under his weight. You reach out for support. His shorts come down as you struggle. Beneath the clear surface, you can see the full length.

Laughter. He struggles as you tug them down over his knees. He shouts it's unfair as he tugs the waistband to your bikini. That too comes down. He kicks out of his shorts as he dive underneath. You do not resist as the bikini is pulled down to your ankles. You follow his action and they are too kicked off. You are both naked as the day you were born. Your eyes meet. Your hand touches him, touches it. It is hard and big. You look at her. She has moved closer. She sees your hand upon his cock. She smiles as she touches her own nipples.

You all leave the pool. Nothing is said. Nothing needs saying as your lips meet.

His hands, so strong, gently mould your breasts, tweak your nipples. You feel his hardness against your stomach. Your hands reach down to touch, to grasp to hold. Hands on your shoulders, forcing you down. Her hands, not his.

You glance behind you, see the smile upon her face. Her nipples erect and taut. You bow to the pressure applied. His cock stands proud as you look at it. Licking your lips, you open your mouth. It is inside your mouth, you suck and lick. Swallow the full length. Your hands cup his balls, so heavy and full. You suck as he forces his cock in and out of your welcome throat. Faster, he enters your mouth. The explosion is so quick, so soon. You gag as you swallow, not wanting to spill any. Spent, but still hard. You hear her say it will stay that way. You smile as you stroke it again. You lay upon the tiled floor, open your legs and wait for the assault upon your wet pussy. It arrives. It is not gentle, you didn't want it gentle. You wanted it forceful. It was. You close your eyes as the thick length slides in so easily, to the hilt. It fills you. You open your eyes. You see her stood astride you. She is naked too. Her pussy is open, her fingers are inside. You lay and watch as her fingers play with her clitoris before sinking deep inside her. You see that she, like you, is wet. You can see her wetness as you feel his cock ramming in hard and deep. You come. You scream. You shudder. He doesn't stop. Continuing to pound at you, to thrust into you. You scream again as you feel it build within you. Her fingers move fast. She moans as she too joins your orgasm.

She kneels. You take her fingers in your mouth. You like the taste.

He pounds and pounds, you feel him shudder and you feel the full force of him emptying his balls into you.

His cock, now flaccid hangs limp. You sit up, hold it, take it in your mouth tasting the mixtures. It is a sweet taste, again, a taste you like.

The sex, heaven.