The Spy Who Fucked Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then after a meaningful moment of eye contact he pressed inside her and she felt pried open by him. Her body had to stretch to allow him inside and Nadja relaxed her inner tension as her vagina was filled by him.

The heat and wetness allowed him easy access to her inner depths, her hymen long ago broken by her strenuous activities. As he eased inside her body she shuddered with the utter pleasure of being filled by another human being.

Once he had completely entered her they gazed at each other overwhelmed by the joy of it. She lifted her head and kissed him and they began to kiss as passionately while he slowly eased himself in and out of her soaking wetness.

Time had no meaning as they moved together, two supremely fit people trained to both explore their own pleasure and to be highly sensitive to another's state of being. It made for amazing sex even for novices such as they.

Nadja relished the feel of his cock sipping in and out of her, and as she groped and kissed him her being felt alive in a way she had never experienced before. Every nerve seemed alive and she couldn't stop touching him to feel more and more sensation. Her hands roamed over his shoulders, chest and back, she groped his ass as it flexed and clenched while driving his sweet cock deep inside her.

He in turn grasped at her breasts and kissed her face, neck and shoulders. Every-so-often they would make eye contact and smile with sheer delight at what they were doing.

Then once more Nadja felt an orgasm swelling within her body, the tingle of her clitoris and the hunger of her womb over-riding the simpler pleasures of her body. She now had need. The need to climax, to draw from him his seed.

More insistently she bucked beneath him and urged him to fuck her harder and faster. Sensing the change he did as she impelled and soon they were grunting and gasping as they both drove toward climax.

Getting there first Nadja held back the tide of bliss and waited for her lover. The moment Nada felt him tense and his cock swell inside her grip she released her hold on her orgasm and cried out her passion. Inside she felt the flush of her release and the hot flow of his sperm coat her insides.

Arching her back she strained to contain the amazing feeling of being filled by his jism while her body slavered to devour him, her pussy clenching tightly, clinging to him, milking him for his precious seed.

On and on her climax ravished her senses, her mind flayed by pure delight. Her body shuddered and every muscle grew taut with need as she clung to him holding him inside trying to receive every single drop of cum from him.

When at last her pleasure eased back enough to allow her control of her body once more Nadja dropped to the bed spent, and her partner fell across her damp torso as they lay gasping chest to chest, his face buried in her neck.

Far too soon the lights went on in the room and scientist approached and began to place sensors on them and monitor their body functions.

It was a shock to Nadja to be ripped from his embrace, but they grinned at each other as the swarms of officials began to ask questions and probe their bodies.

Once all the measurements were taken the two lovers were whisked away to their separate dorms and dressed.

Nadja was told she had failed in her objective, that the sex had been unfettered and far more heated than she had been told to do. They reminded her that she was supposed to lead the exchange not allow him to take over so much. Nadja was ashamed, but then they told her she had been expected to fail.

"Now your training will begin in earnest. We will teach you how to pleasure a man. You will be shown every trick humankind has learned in millennia of experimentation with sex. After we are done with you no man will be able to resist the pleasure you will provide. No matter what type of sex he enjoys."

Nadja banished the memory as she entered her superior's office and brought her current target his martini.

The men broke off their conversation as she entered. Nadja moved gracefully across the floor to Mr. Fischer's side and handing him his drink. Her higher ups in the organization, which was no longer the KGB, had studied what was known of the women this man found most appealing, including his late wife, and she had been deemed the most likely type to attract his attention.

She had practiced emulating the movement of those ladies that had gone before her and she had adapted her own movements to match. As she bent over him to give him the martini she saw his eyes assess the size of her bosom, which had been enhanced by a push up bra to give her greater cleavage than she otherwise would have. He liked bustier woman than she.

"Your drink sir." She murmured.

"Everything looks perfect from here." He quipped and she blushed and straightened.

He tasted the drink and smiled in delight at the taste.

"Excellent mix."

Nadja acted pleased and nodded to her boss and retreated out of the room. She had purposely made the drink a slight variation of the one his file said he liked best, so as to not tip her hand that she knew him.

Back at her desk she began to grow excited at the prospect of bedding this handsome charismatic man. His file had few details of how best he enjoyed his sex, very few of the women he had slept with either lived, or were available to them for questioning.

That was no problem however, her training was so extensive that whatever his pleasure she could achieve it. Her mind naturally went over the myriad ways she knew to please a man, her comprehensive training yeas before more than adequate to the task at hand.

After her first lovemaking session she didn't see that man again for some time; however many other men were paired with her for detailed sessions of how to please a man.

First she had been taught a variety of ways to kiss. For weeks she was taught various techniques in kissing and partnered with men ranging from her own age through to eighty. Her future lovers would be many and varied so she was taught how to please them all.

Light feathery kisses, deep passionate kisses; with tongue, without tongue, sloppy and wet to dry and chaste she kissed dozens of men in all these ways. She was taught how to react to their style immediately and to engage her passion and adapt it to these various methods.

Nadja rather enjoyed the mental discipline required to latch her own desires to those of her partner. When a man kissed her lightly and delicately she banked her passion and channeled it deeply inside so that her sex would lubricate no matter how light a touch she was given.

Inversely when a man would aggressively kiss her, hurting her mouth and biting her lips she would release her hold on her passion and let it flare out and get her wet as she either responded in kind to his painful approach or passively accepted his painful attention.

Day after day new men were brought to her, and soon she had kissed every male in the entire facility, something like one hundred and fifty. After a month of only kissing, when asked, not one of her partners were able to state any reaction other than their belief that she enjoyed whatever style of kissing they used. She achieved perfect scores on kissing from all of them.

Next she was taught how to suck cock.

This took an equal amount of time and for a month four hours every day she sucked cocks ranging once more from her own age to men of eighty. She was taught to take control and suck aggressively, to lay back passively and let men fuck her passive mouth; she learned how to lick any level of pressure, to suck here or there, to pleasure the testicles, to ignore them and ever variation between.

Each man preferred his own way of being pleasured and Nadja learned how to read them all. She learned how to be terrible at it, to show a lack of experience, she learned how to be showy and confident, how to be shy and tentative. She learned to gag and hate it when that was required, and how to coax an unwilling member to life if the man was too old.

By the end of that segment of training once again she had been with every man in the complex. She swallowed gallons of sperm and grew to love the taste of all manner of men. She was bathed in sperm as many men loved to see her face defiled by their sperm. Nadja became a connoisseur of semen and could tell how healthy or unhealthy a man was by his flavour. She could tell if he enjoyed savory or sweet foods, and whether he ate meat or was a vegetarian.

By the months end she could pleasure any man to orgasm if he were physically capable and give even those unable to ejaculate the most pleasant of times. She achieved perfect scores from all the men she was told to pleasure.

Then she was taught the art of giving an handjob; how to use her feet to pleasure a man, how to use her breasts to get men off, and other less common methods.

Then she was instructed on how to copulate in a variety of styles. The entire kama sutra was made available and she studied extensively all 64 positions and she tried every one.

She was given lovers of every size and shape to perform these acts with and she was taught how to pleasure all manner of men. Beginning with traditional pleasure seeking copulation she was taught to please men in many ways, moving easily from one style of sex to another with the same man.

She was taught how to delay her pleasure, how to get off quickly and how to read what a man's desire was regarding her pleasure.

The actual intercourse took months to study and by the end of the year she had mastered pleasurable intercourse with many men.

Here her scores were not perfect, but it was noted that her thin athletic body type was not uniformly pleasing to all men.

After she had copulated with every man in the facility and a few from outside; visiting dignitaries or KGB officers, she was taught to pleasure women.

Starting with one of her sisters in training, a pretty girl named Elena who had arrived here the year before Nadja, she was taught how to do all that she had done to those men, adapting her knowledge to women. A woman was much more difficult to please, but Nadja found she enjoyed this nearly as much.

Elena and Nadja were once more placed in the lab with a bed in the middle and told to make love. They started more tentatively than she had with any partner for some time, both feeling awkward in this their first lesbian encounter.

They hugged and kissed to start, both embarrassed by their inexperience, but soon the softness of female lips compared to men's grew enticing. Nadja explored her partner's mouth and found it to be extremely pleasant kissing a woman. More physically appealing if not more mentally exciting.

Soon their hands began to explore while their mouths teased and licked each other. Nadja groped Elena's breasts, which were slightly larger than her own and she found loved the pliant feel of the tissue, so much more yielding than a man's, even a flabby man's.

As she kissed down Elena's neck Nadja was thrilled by the smoothness of Elena's skin and the elegant, delicate length of her neck. She missed the rough scrape of whiskers, but the softness was tremendously arousing as well.

From moment to moment there was much more give and take between the women. Where a man was either passive or aggressive, or passively aggressive, with Elena it was a shared journey to achieve arousal and then nudity. They pealed each other's clothes off piece by piece, taking turns, neither completely leading nor following.

When at last they were both naked they tumbled onto the bed and entwined legs and arms, kissing and licking each other and pressing their bodies together in a smooth, silky embrace.

When she could resist no longer Nadja lowered her face to Elena's nipples and began to suck the hard points of flesh. The feeling of a larger more responsive nipple was intoxicating compared to a man's. Some men had very sensitive nipples but none as greatly so as Elena's. The power Nadja felt as Elena moaned and squirmed under Nadja's mouth was heady stuff.

When they rolled over and Elena returned the favour Nadja discovered why her friend had been so vocal, a woman's mouth was softer and somehow more adept at evoking sounds from her. The lick and kiss of Elena's tender lips made Nadja shiver with desire.

When the older girl moved lower and eventually placed her mouth on Nadja's sex it was all she could do not to climax immediately. First however she wanted to experience the sensation of being eaten by a female.

Elena's attention was more focused on all round pleasure, rather than oriented on Nadja's orgasm as so many men were. Instead the older girl lavished Nadja's entire vulva with thorough attention and she soon had Nadja sighing with delight.

At long last, when Elena focused on Nadja's clitoris, Nadja found that she was so far gone she had no will to halt her climax and she exploded in a fabulous release. Her spirit soared out of her overwrought body and her mind deluged with impulses too numerous and explosive to pin down.

When at last she returned to herself she kissed the bringer of pleasure deeply and smiled in anticipation of doing to Elena what she had just had done to herself.

Tasting another woman for the first time was far more intimate than she would have thought. A man's sex was well presented, obvious and aggressive, but a woman's was hidden and secret. A lover had to dive in, part her lips and search for her most sensitive part. This was invasive and after her explosive orgasm it felt rude.

But she leaned in and pressed her mouth to that soft pucker of flesh and began to lick both the thicker outer lips and the delicate folded inner lips.

The taste was almost a non-taste, but the hint of musk and the tang of odor, pleasant and natural gave her the sense of flavour beyond what her mouth actually tasted.

The softness of those inner lips, flesh, but like no other flesh of the body, was seductive. They felt so fragile that one wanted to play with them, pull on them with one's own lips, to lick them and feel the stretch and give of them.

Then Nadja licked under the tiny hood covering that precious bundle of nerves beneath. As Elena tensed and shuddered Nadja felt impossibly naughty. Her power over Elena's pleasure, the feel of the tight little bud, and the pleasure of flicking her tongue over it was wicked.

After a moment Nadja forced herself to relent and lick elsewhere other than the tiny bundle of nerves. She lowered her focus and delved into her friend's open ring of muscles leading inside her vagina.

Poking her tongue as deeply inside as she could Nadja fucked Elena with her tongue tasting the stronger flavour of Elena's nectar now that she sampled right from the source. The trickle of fluid was slippery and delicious, like no other taste she had found.

Using her tongue Nadja scooped the leaking spill from Elena and smeared it around the other woman's vulva with the tip of her nimble tongue. Dancing her appendage around Elena's sex Nadja drove her lover mad with delight tasting everything and teasing the spread woman pleasantly.

Then after a time Nadja began to focus more and more on Elena's clit and inch by inch brought her friend to orgasm. When at last Elena let go and began to cum Nadja poked a finer inside her lover and curled it around to touch the inner wall and attempted to find the elusive g-spot. On Elena it was small and hard to find but as her friend was already cumming it hardly mattered.

Still licking and sucking on Elena's clit Nadja fucked her friend with a finger and her mouth and made the other woman spasm with bliss.

When they had both spent themselves the doctors once more arrived and tested them and monitored them in the same old routine.

For the next few weeks Nadja was only given woman to sleep with. She learned much about her own body by pleasuring the bodies of other women.

Her preference was for women built like herself, but soon she found she could enjoy sucking the nipples of any breast, the variety of flavours of woman's vaginas pleased Nadja, and the softness of their skins was ambrosia.

Another month and she had mastered bringing a woman to climax as well and had done so to each woman on the base, some sixty five women.

Then she advanced to kinkier types of sex. She was taught to be submissive and how to endure a beating, whipping, spanking and many methods of masochistic pleasure. Nadja was forced to orgasm over and over while tied in awkward or painful positions. She was flogged while being made to cum. She was tortured with clamps, electricity and burning wax. Her body was twisted, groped pulled and prodded in painful ways for months to ensure she could achieve pleasure from these torments.

As her twenty second birthday came and went she had discovered a deep rooted delight in being humiliated by a lover and forced to suffer for his gratification. She tied her pleasure to whomever was being her master at the time and sought to achieve his or her goals, whatever they might be.

Then she was given the opposite role and taught to dominate men and women. She did all the same tortures to them and found a new thrill in being in control and hurting others. Her skill set was now enormous and she could bring a partner to climax whether through torture or pleasure. Her confidence grew and she spent hours practicing the many ways of sexual congress she had learned.

Next she was taught how to perform anal sex confidently and comfortably. It took little time to adapt all she had learned to this new form of sex, and even this too she grew to love. There was now no method of sexual delight she couldn't find some measure of delight in. she could orgasm in bitter cold without even touching herself. She could hold off an orgasm indefinitely when told to. She was in total control of her body's sexual response at all times and she felt like a titan of sexual knowledge.

Nadja's skills in languages, science and literature were honed as well. Her abilities in combat, cooking, scuba diving and all manner of vehicular manipulation were equally perfected.

And so it was that by twenty three years of age Nadja Vladimirovna Petrova was at last a perfectly trained spy in the art of seduction and sexual espionage.

The intercom on her desk buzzed pulling her from her reverie. She pressed a button and asked "Yes sir?" into the device.

"Our meeting has concluded, please show Mr. Fischer out." There was an icy chill to Mr. Blowfield's voice so she knew things had grown tense inside, as they were supposed to.

"Right away sir." She replied and quickly rose to open the door. She pulled the door just as Mr. Fischer stepped to it and he passed through glancing at her with a pleased look on his face.

"What else will you open for me?" he asked cheekily and passed her far more closely than he had to, the back of his hand brushing her thigh.

"Mr. Fischer.' She chided in an embarrassed tone.

Fischer went and sat on her desk blocking the leg well. "I don't think your employer likes me very much." He stated. She walked over and appeared uncertain as to what to do.

"Mr. Blowfield is not a gregarious man." She returned as neutrally as she could.

"I would think having such a charming secretary would improve his disposition immeasurably."

"Perhaps it does. Who knows how cranky he might be otherwise?" Nadja allowed herself to hover near her chair, hesitant to sit so close to her conversation partner. She saw him register her hesitation.

"It is amazing what a calming effect woman can have on a body. I find myself feeling rather tense after my meeting with Blowfield. I could use some soothing. Might I ask you to accompany me to dinner tonight?"

"How presumptuous of you sir. I may already have plans."