The Stairs

Story Info
She's drawn to blue-eyed hunk.
667 words
4
20.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*bratcat*
*bratcat*
7 Followers

As she walked up to her building she spotted that gorgeous guy she has been flirting with for the last few months. He was standing outside smoking a cigarette. She didn’t normally care for smokers, but the intensity of the way this man pulled on a cigarette did something to her insides. She suddenly became aware of his blue eyes focused on hers as she was daydreaming. She blushed slightly and thought – what the hell – she walked over and said hi.

Maybe it was because they hadn’t seen each other for a few weeks since their schedules had changed, but her stomach did flipflops while looking at him. Just the way he grinned and said hi back made her instantly wet. They made small, nonsensical chitchat as they sipped their coffees and he finished his cigarette. Every time his mouth moved, she had visions of his lips touching her skin and setting it on fire.

He held the door open for her and they walked over to the stairway, as they had done so many times before. This time, though, felt different for some reason, maybe because her thong was soaked and clinging to her skin. They went up to the fourth floor, not saying more than a couple of words. She just kept her eyes glued to his ass as he climbed the stairs in front of her. He looked at her, and mumbled a couple of words about this being his floor. His eyes locked on hers in a hot, liquid look.

Before she realized what she was doing, she leaned over to kiss those lips. A shock went through her as he instantly deepened the kiss. She pulled back a tad, and then as he took her into his arms, she lost all sense of reason. Her purse and coat dropped to the floor and she pressed herself into his hard body.

His hands roamed over her body, pulling her closer to him, grinding his pelvis into hers. She could feel how hard his cock was through her jeans. His tongue was driving her mouth crazy, thrusting in and out. His goatee tickling her face as he ravaged her mouth. His voice came out in a ragged whisper as he said, "I want your lips around my cock."

Without stopping to think of where they were, her hands undid his jeans. Slipping one hand down his jeans, she grasped his cock in her hand. She stroked him through his boxers, feeling him grow harder at her touch. Her hands moved around to cup his ass as she sank to the floor in front of him.

Her hands pulled him closer and slid his jeans over his hips. She moaned softly as his cock sprang free. Her fingers closed around his shaft, and she had one brief second to note to herself that this was the first uncircumcised cock she had ever seen. Gently pulling back the foreskin, her mouth closed over his cock that was already oozing precum.

With his hands on her shoulders, he pumped into her mouth. She took all of him inside, driving him wild with her tongue, and grazing him slightly with her teeth. His body started to tremble as he got close to cumming. Then, with one mighty thrust, he moaned and spurted into her mouth. She swallowed greedily, and held him tight in her lips. His body was shaking as he pulled her up to kiss her deeply.

They didn’t say a word as he did up his jeans while he was kissing her. His arms held her close and he didn’t release her mouth. Then she opened her eyes and caught him looking at her. Leaning close, he whispered into her ear, "I owe you one. The next time is all yours."

She grinned at him wickedly in agreement. Then, after giving him one last intense kiss, she picked up her belongings and continued up the stairs, feeling his eyes on her as she left.

*bratcat*
*bratcat*
7 Followers