The Stalker Ch. 16

Story Info
Mike remembers his first time with Jennifer.
3.4k words
4.82
17.9k
1
0

Part 16 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

One of Roscoe’s men let us in when we got to Jennifer’s place, a large, three-story brick home located about two blocks from my house, on the same street, but in a totally different world financially.

“Where’s Mrs. Wilkins?” Roscoe asked his operative.

“She’s in the den, working on something,” the man, a blocky, balding ex-cop from New York, replied. “Got another of those damn computerized threat calls this morning. Real vicious this time.”

“Son of a bitch!” Roscoe exclaimed. “All right, you can take off. He…” He nodded in my direction. “…and I will take over.”

“You want me for this again tomorrow?” he asked.

“I’m not sure,” Roscoe said. “I’ll give you a call.”

“OK, boss,” the man said. He picked up a small suitcase and walked out the door.

Roscoe turned and looked at me. “I’ll show you the control center I set up, then we’ll go and talk with our employer and see if she has a problem with your working on this case,” he said.

I looked around Jennifer’s house. It had been redecorated and enlarged since the last time I was there and was even more impressive than I remembered. The interior looked as if it had been designed by the people who put out those magazines that people buy to see how nice their homes could look if they had an unlimited supply of money and could afford to hire an interior decorator.

I picked up my duffel bags and gun case and followed him down a long hallway, to a heavy, highly polished wooden door. Roscoe opened it and walked inside. I followed him into what must have once been a bedroom, but was now an electronic control center, filled with TV monitors, VCR’s, phones, and a computer that, apparently, controlled most of it.

“Pretty elaborate,” I said.

“Most of it’s controlled by the computer,” he explained. “There are four cameras outside, scanning the area around the house. We also have a perimeter of electronic sensors. Anything bigger than a dog comes into the yard, you’ll hear an alarm, floodlights outside will come on and, unless you kill it, a call goes directly to the cops.”

“Impressive,” I said.

“For what it’s costing this lady, it better be,” he said. “Come on, let’s go talk with her.”

We went down the hallway to and Roscoe knocked on another door.

“It’s Roscoe, ma’am,” my partner said.

“Come in,” Jennifer replied. Her voice sounded just like I remembered it, smooth and rich. I could feel my heart begin to beat a little faster. Why was I reacting this way? Maybe I should have told Roscoe the problem wasn’t Jennifer, it was me. It was starting to look like I was emotionally involved in this, maybe too involved to function effectively.

Roscoe pushed the door open and we walked through the doorway. “Den” was nowhere near the appropriate term to describe the room we entered. It was a huge room and the walls were lined with shelves which were filled with books. Jennifer sat behind a large mahogany desk. I recognized it as being like one I’d once considered buying. It’s a computer desk designed to look like it isn’t a computer desk. The monitor sits behind a glass screen that forms the top of the desk, and the keyboard is hidden in what would normally be the middle drawer. I really wanted one, but I couldn’t afford it.

Jennifer looked wonderful. Her flaming red hair had been cut shorter than she’d worn it when I last saw her. It hung straight to just above her shoulders, and had just a hint of a flip at the ends. Her eyes were as lovely as I remembered them, but there were hints of the dark circles under them that her skillfully applied makeup didn’t cover. She was wearing a pinkish jacket and what looked like some kind of silky blouse under it. She stood up and I could see that she hadn’t gained an ounce since I’d last seen her. The pleated gray trousers she was wearing were loose, but looked just right to me.

“I-I must say I-I’m surprised,” she said softly, her eyes holding mine. “Why…why are you here?”

“I occasionally do some work for Roscoe,” I told her. “I used to be a cop a long time ago and, when I don’t have writing assignments, I do some freelance work with him. I have a P.I.’s license.”

“I see,” she replied. She turned to Roscoe, but kept glancing at me. What did the look I’d seen in her eyes mean? There was surprise, even a trace of elation at first, then that faded and was replaced by something very close to fear. Why on earth would she be fearful of me? She had no reason to be frightened of me.

Roscoe began explaining why he’d brought me into the case, and while he did, I recalled the last time I’d been in this house. It was the day after Jennifer and I bumped into each other at a party an acquaintance of ours had given. When I got home the next morning, after spending the night in bed with Louanne, the woman who’d given the party, I found a message from Jennifer on my answering machine. When, at her request, I returned her call, she invited me over to her place and, after taking a shower and changing, I went.

**********

I arrived at Jennifer’s house and rang the doorbell. When the door opened, what I saw took my breath away.

Jennifer’s lush body was barely covered by a light-green sheer peignoir and clinging sheer gown made of the same material. The color of the peignoir was exactly right to highlight the mass of wavy red hair that tumbled in loose waves to her shoulders. Her green eyes gleamed hotly.

Jennifer’s body – she was five-nine and weighed maybe a hundred and thirty-five pounds – was a spectacular result of hours spent laboring in a health club. Her breasts were large and well-shaped, and strained against the gauzy material of her outfit. The hardening tips of her nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric. Below her magnificent chest her trim waist flared into full, wonderfully-formed hips.

“Hello,” she said. She smiled warmly. “Come in, please.”

Moving stiffly, I walked by her, into her house. I knew I should say something, but wasn’t sure what to say, or how to say it. I could barely get my breath, and I couldn’t tear my eyes off her.

“Can I take your coat?” Jennifer asked.

I shrugged out of my lightweight jacket and handed it to her, then I followed her as she walked into her living room.

Jennifer laid my jacket on a chair, then she turned to me with a smile on her face. “You don’t say much, do you?” she purred. She moved so close to me I could feel the heat radiating from her. The scent of her expensive perfume filled my nose.

“Since you don’t seem to be a man of many words…” she murmured, as her arms slid around my neck and her body pressed against mine, “I’m assuming you must be a man of action.” She tilted her head up and licked her lips.

I bent my face down to hers and our lips met. Passion arced through me like lightening and immediately I felt my cock stiffen and strain against my pants. My arms went around her, sliding easily along the silken fabric of her gown. Her body strained against mine.

Then – and I never have been quite sure how we got there – we were in a bedroom, lying on the bed. We were naked, too, and our bodies were entangled. I knew exactly what to do now, and was avidly exploring the wonders and mysteries of Jennifer’s body. My lips found the turgid tip of one firm breast.

“Ohh!” Jennifer moaned. She writhed while my hands moved over her smooth, creamy flesh. Her body arched against my caresses. My hand glided over her softly rounded belly, into the crinkly mass of flaming red hair between her legs. I was surprised to discover she was already soaking wet!

“Now!” Jennifer begged, “Now! Take me now!”

I’d never known a woman like this! I moved between the pale columns of her legs, then my erection slid into her need-dampened opening, tantalizing me as it slid into the warm cavern. Warmth and wetness engulfed my organ and ecstasy swept through me as first the tip of my spear, then the whole shaft, disappeared into her.

“Oh…my…God!” she cried, “Yes! Yes! Oh, God! Oh, God!”

Her hips rose and began to gyrate and I forced my hips down, driving myself deep into her, feeling her buck up to meet my thrusts. Our pubic hair meshed and our groins pressed together, as we sought the release both of us desperately needed.

“Cumming! Oh! Oh! Fuck me! My…God! My…God! Give it to me!” Jennifer cried. Her clawed fingers raked my back as superb sensations roiled though her.

“Ah! Ahh!” I groaned, exploding into her, experiencing sensations so sweet they were almost painful. What felt like a never-ending supply of hot, sticky juices spouted from my cock.

“Aahh!” she moaned when my hot fluids began gushing into her, filling her. “That’s it! Yes! Yes! Take me! Take me!”

Spent, I collapsed on the bed next to Jennifer, overwhelmed by the intensity of what had just taken place between us. As I laid there next to her, letting myself calm, I felt her move, then warmth and wetness surrounded my limp penis when she began working on me with her mouth. My organ rapidly began to come back to life. Before long, her mobile tongue, hot lips, and nimble fingers had me steel-hard once more.

Jennifer seemed to still be just as turned on as she’d been when I arrived at her house. She mounted me and impaled herself on my tumescent shaft. She began moving her hips up and down slowly. Once more I experienced exquisite sensations, which fanned the smoldering embers of passion glowing inside me into a white-hot blaze of need. Just as aroused as she was, I began thrusting up off the bed, shaking my partner. I looked up at her gorgeous face, which was now a mask of passion, and was astounded by how beautiful she was. I found it difficult to believe I was fucking a woman who had the reputation of being unapproachable and wondered why I’d been chosen to receive this wonderful gift. My thrusts caused her to bounce, made her wild mass of red hair fly, and made her full breasts dance wildly. Her protruding nipples drew imaginary circles in the air in front of her. I lifted my hands and grasped the lovely globes. My fingers moved to the nipples and I flicked my thumbs over those swollen tips.

“Ah! Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!” Jennifer cried in delight as my erection lashed her insides.

Her excited moans incited me to even more frantic activity. I redoubled my efforts to satisfy her. The sensations resulting from her writhing and twisting on my embedded spear were almost too much for me. I could stand no more. “Gahh!” I moaned, “I’m cumming! Oh…my…God! I’m cumming!” Once again, my hot cream spewed from me and, when it did, my partner went wild.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck-k-k-k! Fuck me! Yes, loverr!” Jennifer cried. Her body snapped and jerked on top of mine. “Ah! Ahh! More! More! Give me more!”

Afterward, sated, we lay in each other’s arms, letting our bodies quiet, experiencing the delicious after-glow of our wondrous couplings. I was studying Jennifer’s lovely face, still trying to figure out why I was there.

“You look puzzled,” she said. “Is something wrong?”

I shook my head. “Nothing’s wrong,” I replied. “I just can’t figure out why I’m here. I didn’t think you did things like this.”

She smiled. “It’s a reputation I’ve worked very hard to develop,” she told me. “I’m very selective about who I go to bed with.” She grinned. “I have to say, you are one of my best choices. You are quite the stud! You’re everything I thought you’d be…and more!”

“Mmmmm,” I replied and kissed her. She kissed me back and, to my surprise, I felt myself growing hard again.

Since I was able, I once again began making love to her, taking things slowly. I sucked her breasts and nibbled the swelling the tips gently with my lips and teeth. I felt her begin to quake as the fires of passion were re-kindled in her voluptuous body. It wasn’t long before I had her trembling with need again.

“Please…” came Jennifer’s urgent whisper, “I need you again! Take me!”

I rolled between her alabaster thighs and plunged my cock into the pulsing, slippery opening that lay beneath the damp mass of her flaming red pubic hair.

“Ahh!” Jennifer moaned when I entered her, “Yes! Fuck me more! Fuck me more!”

I thrust into her all the way, then I pulled out, leaving just the tip of my cock in her spasming opening. I repeated the action, tantalizing her, letting my cock ride slowly in and out of her convulsing cavern. I straightened my arms and raised himself over her so I could watch the beautiful woman impaled on my rock-hard spear as I slammed into her.

Jennifer, wild with need, grabbed at her breasts and twisted the nipples with her fingers. Her head rolled from side to side. Her face was flushed with need. Her hips rose urgently against mine. “Oh, God, I’m going to come!” she cried, “Fuck me! Harder! Harder! Deeper! Deeper! Yes! Yes! Oh yes! I’m cumming! Now! Ah! Ahh!” She writhed and quaked as the third orgasm she’d had that morning tore through her.

I could stand no more. I exploded into her again, groaning aloud my pleasure.

Sated and exhausted, we dozed off.

After we woke up, I mentioned the fact that I was more than a little surprised to be in her bed and, in the course of our conversation, the topic of her marriage came up.

What she told me shocked me. She said her husband knew she had lovers and smiled at my startled look. “It isn’t what you may be thinking,” she explained. “Horace is gay.”

“Gay?” I said.

She nodded again. “He doesn’t want his parents or clients to know, so he convinced me to marry him,” she said. “I get a wonderful lifestyle, and freedom to find satisfaction wherever I want, provided I’m discreet. It isn’t so bad, really. Horace and I are good friends. He does his thing and I do mine, and we try very hard to make it look good in public.”

“Oh,” I said. You never really know about your neighbors, not at all.

“If your wife is gone for the week, then you don’t have to leave right away, do you?” Jennifer said. Her hand trailed lightly down my body, toward my middle, striking sparks of desire into me as it moved over my skin.

“Ah! No…I…I don’t,” I groaned when her fingers encircled my cock which, surprisingly, had begun to stiffen again. “I…Oh!…I guess not.”

“Good,” she said. She began kissing my chest, licking my nipples, making me crazy. Her lips and hands seemed to be everywhere on me. Each gentle caress, each light touch, each kiss raised my level of need higher and higher. She sure knew what she was doing.

“Ahh!” I groaned and my hips arched off the bed when, without warning, something warm and wet engulfed my cock. Jennifer was sucking my cock and acting as if she loved doing it!

It didn’t take long before I was totally out of control. My hips twisted and turned, my hands roamed over her body, seeking vainly for a way to give her as much pleasure as she was giving me.

Then she was straddling me, rubbing her wet gash against my cock, which was trapped between us. I shoved my hips off the bed, pressing myself against her.

“Do you want me?” Jennifer asked. Her face was flushed and her chest was heaving. Her nipples had grown erect and I found that not only did her nipples swell, so did the flesh around them.

“Yes!” I groaned. “God! Yes!”

“Well, then…” she murmured. She reached between us, centered the tip of my cock on her opening, and with a quick movement of her hips, took my swollen shaft into her. “Yeah! Oh, yeah!” she murmured as she began to rock her hips. “That’s nice! So nice!”

I’ve always favored making love with the woman on top because you don’t have your hands tied up. I grabbed her breasts and began rubbing the swollen tips with my thumbs. I already knew she liked it when I did that.

“Oh, Jesus!” Jennifer groaned. “God!” The movement of her body became more fervent. “God, you know just what to do, don’t you?”

While I massaged her breasts, I shoved my hips upward, causing my shaft to surge deep into her. I could feel it lashing around inside her. This time I wasn’t as rough, although I was every bit as turned on as I’d been earlier.

“Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!” my partner groaned as she rode my spearing shaft. “Oh, God! Oh, God! Damn! Damn!”

Our coupling grew more frantic, and as it did, she thrashed atop me even more wildly. The sensations were wonderful, too wonderful!

“Can’t wait! Oh, God! I can’t wait!” I groaned.

“Don’t! Oh, God! Don’t!” Jennifer cried. “Gimme! Gimme!”

“Yeah! Oh, yeah!” A cry of delight erupted from me as my torrid juices gushed into her.

“Take me! Oh, yes! Take me! Now! Now! Uh! Uh!” Jennifer wailed as my orgasm triggered hers.

We cuddled for a while afterward, with Jennifer still lying on top of me. She giggled when my softening cock slid from her. Finally, she rolled off, onto her back, next to me.

“I hate to go,” I said, “but I really have to.”

“That’s all right,” Jennifer said, caressing my face with her fingers. “I do have to get cleaned up and get dinner ready for Horace.”

I got cleaned up and got dressed. Jennifer slipped into her negligee and robe and walked me to the door. We shared a fond kiss and agreed to get together again before the week was over. Finally I left the Wilkins home, got in my car, and started down the street toward my house.

**********

“I miss anything in what I told her?” Roscoe asked, startling me out of my recollection about the first time Jennifer and I had made love.

“Ah…no, not as far as I can tell,” I replied.

“It’s like I said, Mrs. Wilkins,” Roscoe went on, “I’ll have some of my other operatives around during the day, so he can get some sleep, since he’ll be up all night.”

“I-I’m sure that will work out just fine,” Jennifer said. “I trust your judgment.”

“OK, then,” Roscoe said. “He knows what to do. I’m going to take off.” He grinned. “If he gives you any grief, let me know. I’ll take care of it.”

“I’m sure things will be fine,” Jennifer said.

Jennifer sat down behind her desk and I followed Roscoe out to the front door.

“I don’t see any problem, do you?” he said. “I mean, she didn’t scream and tell me to get you out of here or anything.”

“I guess not,” I said.

“You stay on your toes,” he said. “Keep your hands off the client.”

“I don’t think that’s going to be a problem,” I said.

Roscoe went out, I locked the door behind him. Then I went back to the control center and sat down at the console and familiarized myself with how it operated. It might mean the difference between my getting help when I needed it or not, so I wanted to be sure I knew how it operated. It took me quite a while, but I am more than average familiar with computer equipment, so I did get a pretty good understanding of how everything worked.

After I finished going over the electronic equipment, I picked up my gun case and got out my shoulder holster and the 9mm automatic. I loaded the gun, checked the action, and stuck it in the shoulder holster, along with four extra clips. Then I got some lightweight body armor out of one of my duffel bags and put that on. I slipped a black commando sweater over the body armor, and slipped into the shoulder holster. Then I went down the hallway and knocked on Jennifer’s door.

“Come in,” she said softly.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers