The Stalker of Honor

Story Info
Country singer gets unexpected visitor & more.
4.6k words
4.8
39.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story submitted on line. A big Thank You to Serian 017 for his help with editing and answering my never ending questions. If this story gets enough favorable response I will continue it. Thank you for reading. Enjoy.

* * * * *

I had a day off from work. Finally. That is something I get too few of and I knew just the way to relax. I could indulge in one of my favorite pastimes. I would spend the entire day surfing Garth Brooks websites. God! I just love the way that man fills out a pair of jeans. The images of his hard sexy body was getting me aroused. While I scanned the various sites I felt my nipples becoming erect and pebble hard. They pushed against the fabric of my shirt, wringing a low moan from me.

I continued to browse various sites until I came across one that listed the street he lived on. Well! Hey! I like that. I put the info into a map website not really expecting it to return anything and ...poof...got driving directions, right to his front door. All Right! Road Trip! Lost in a daydream, my hands lazily tweaked and pulled my nipples as I sat staring at his image on the softly glowing screen in front of me. The thought of being that close to him sent my hands slowly wandering across my body. The feel of my fingers caressing the growing wetness between my legs was pushing me past all thought. I continued to surf while gently teasing my body. Driving my desire ever higher was the possibility of seeing him.

Reality soon reared it's ugly head. What? Am I just going to show up at his house? Take a few pictures...get arrested for loitering. Sure. Good thinking. I'm a grown woman not some silly teenager. Get a grip. No matter how I argued with myself, once that address popped up, I could not let go of the thought of driving to his house.

I shut off the computer and went upstairs to bed with sexy fantasies playing in my head. As I started to drift off to sleep I let thoughts of Garth fill my mind. My hands became his hands as they slowly traveled across and explored my body. As I felt his fingers brush my aching nipples the breath caught in my throat. Finally I felt a light touch above my very wet pussy. As his fingers gently entered me, I arched up into his hand. His fingers were starting to swiftly caress my clit. His strong tapered fingers playing urgently. I felt myself explode with an earth shattering orgasm.

I woke up in the morning and decided to make the 4-hour drive South to Goodlettsville, Tennessee. I was going to drive around and see if I can find his house. Maybe get a few pictures... My heart skipped...maybe actually see him. If not I would drive into Nashville for a little shopping on Music Row.

I made the drive in a little under 3 and ½ hours. It was still late morning when I got to Goodlettsville. Within 5 minutes of turning off the freeway I found myself in front of a big, black gated, brick mansion on a quiet dead end street. I felt kind of silly as I looked around at the neighboring houses. How many people have they seen do just what I was getting ready to do?

I thought to myself, "I'm here so I may as well do it."

I got out and took a few pictures of the house and grounds and such. I heard the low sounds of music coming from beyond the gates. I wistfully imagined what was going on inside. I used up two rolls as I strolled around. Oh Well! Like they say, time flies when you are having fun! Time to go. I walked back to my truck and got in. As I turned the key I heard a sickening "Click" ... then nothing. Oh No! Not now. Not here! I tried again. I heard the click and then nothing. I was stranded 250 miles from home.

As I sat there for a few minutes trying to figure out what to do I noticed, in my rear view mirror, a man coming down the long driveway of Garth's house. Great! I just knew it is his security people coming to tell me they have called the Police. That's all I needed. I got out of my truck as the big gate slid back and the man walked out into the street. He looked vaguely familiar to me. Now that is odd. Where would I have seen him before?

As he walked up to me, he stuck out his hand and as he warmly grasped my hand, motioned to my dead truck with his free hand said, "Hi. Having trouble?"

As he let go of my hand I said, "Yes. It has been giving me real fits recently."

Smiling he said, "Well come on up to the house. We saw you on the security cameras. We kinda figured you were having problems when you didn't leave after taking your pictures."

I blushed deep red and stammered, "I am sorry if I intruded."

He laughed, "Naw! Think nothing of it. Come on up and relax. We already called a tow truck for you but they can't make it for a couple hours. I hope you don't have to head home quickly?"

I told him that no, I did not have to be anywhere any time soon. As if I would say I had to leave even if I did! As the big gate silently slid shut behind us, he said, "Oh, by the way I am Kelly Brooks."

That's where I recognized him! He was Garth's brother and road manager. I introduced myself and as we drew closer to the house the sounds of the party grew louder. As we went inside the brick mansion, there was definitely a very large and loud party going on. I instantly recognized members of Garth's band Stillwater lounging around various rooms.

As he handed me a glass of punch, Kelly explained, "You couldn't have planned a better time to break down. We are celebrating Garth's latest album "Scarecrow" going Platinum."

I walked into the huge parlor with Kelly and I immediately detected Garth across the rowdy room. He was sprawled out, relaxing on a horsehair sofa. His arms were casually spread and resting across the back of the sofa. His booted legs were propped up and crossed at the ankles, resting on a coffee table in front of him. He was exuding a raw male aura that drew my attention straight to him. My mouth went dry as my eyes swept over his perfect form, lingering briefly on that part of him so clearly defined, even at rest, in a pair of form fitting jeans.

He watched Kelly walk in and nodded to him, then he noticed me with Kelly and quickly sat up. I felt his gaze on me, caressing my body before coming to rest on my face. I glanced at him then, quickly, looked away from his piercing gaze. I drew in a deep gulping breath, which thankfully because of the music, Kelly did not hear. Garth lazily motioned to Kelly to come over to him. My heart started thundering at the way my body was tingling from just a look from him. How would it feel to have his arms around me? His lips on mine?

Kelly guided me through the throng of people towards Garth. We stopped at the coffee table. I watched as the long booted legs slowly uncoiled as Garth stood up. He stepped up close to me and looked down at me, from his 6 ft height. His firm body towering over me, making me feel small and feminine. Again, I felt his gaze sweep over me. All of my senses instantly came to life under his intense stare. My skin tingled at the raw need that quickly flashed through his sapphire eyes. My nipples hardened at the racy thoughts chasing each other through my lust filled mind.

I thought to myself "This is not happening! Damn! He looked so good!"

Those deep blue eyes seemed to physically touch me. He was dressed completely in black, from his Resistol hat to his Justin Roper boots. He gave off an air of tightly leashed sexual power. He took off his hat, revealing short salt and pepper hair and pushed his hair back off his forehead. I imagined running my hands through his hair as I gave him a knee-buckling kiss. I blushed deep red again as I noticed he was watching me. He slowly smiled putting his hat back on. I swore he knew my every lustful thought.

Kelly introduced Garth to me, like I had no idea who he was. As if I had never brought myself to mind bending orgasms at mere thoughts of this man before. He continued speaking and explained how I came to be there.

Garth's deep voice rumbled, "Ahh! So you are my mysterious stalker. You caused me quite a stir this morning."

My face flamed red. I was speechless, something that does not happen that often to me. The sound of his voice went racing down my spine causing shivers to envelope me. What could I say to him that would not reveal the inner battle being fought within my senses? So I said nothing. I just stood there stupidly grinning at him.

Kelly playfully slugged his brother and replied, "Leave her alone. You'll embarrass her."

Still looking at my face Garth laughed and said, "Well, if she's that pretty when she blushes I'll have to remember to tease her more often."

I immediately glanced at him expecting to see sarcasm there. Garth saying I am pretty? Me? I was staring straight into his eyes. Sapphire eyes locked with my gray blue eyes. There was no sarcasm to be seen there, just a burgeoning flicker of desire. Oh God. The man I wanted above all other men wanted me too. The sounds of the party started to recede as my ears filled with nothing but the rapid beating of my heart.

He looked over at Kelly and said, "Go relax. I'll take good care of our 'Guest of Honor'."

Garth gently took my drink from my hand and set it down on the coffee table. Kelly wandered off into the crowd.

"Shall we?"

He took my hand to lead me further into the room. I felt a jolt of pure sexual hunger shoot through me at his touch. His strong hand convulsed on mine. He quickly glanced down at me. I know he had felt it too. The flicker of desire that had been in his eyes was now a full-blown raging fire, burning me. Drawing me closer. Like a moth to a flame, I needed to get closer to him.

As we circled the room stopping here and there to talk to his friends, Garth never left my side. His hand in constant contact with my over heated skin. 'Accidental' brushes against each other began fanning the flames of desire higher and hotter.

Introductions done and congratulations accepted, Garth announced, "All right you party animals, we have worked hard all year. Now it's time to reap the rewards."

The room erupted in a mass confusion of noise as everybody hooted and shouted. Garth laughing said, "Kick back, relax, and enjoy yourselves. Y' all are a rowdy bunch and I am sure our guest is not used to you animals. So I am going to show my 'Stalker of Honor' around."

I was now so relaxed with him that his teasing just made me want him more. As he spoke his hand drifted to the small of my back and stayed there searing me through the cloth. The loud group continued their merry making as I let Garth guide me out of the crowded room.

I started to tremble as my overactive imagination went into high gear. I kept imagining us touching and kissing. Oh God! The smell of his cologne was all around me. I started leaning into him as we walked past his workout room. My body pressing tightly against him as we continued down the hall. Soon he reached the next door, which he swiftly opened and pulled me inside. The semi-darkness swallowed us. He pushed me against the wall. His hands settled on my shoulders, gathering me closer to him. He leaned down toward me then stopped, looking at me...waiting ...questioning.

My hands had been resting at his trim waist. Not really sure if this was happening or if I was misreading him. I eased my hands up his back, half expecting him to pull away. Instead he shivered and crowded closer to me. Knowing he desired me as well, I eagerly answered his unspoken question. I reached up and knocking his Resistol to the floor, sank my fingers into his silky hair as our lips touched. The first touch of his soft lips against mine caused a shiver to race through my body. Feeling my intense response to him, he groaned and deepened the kiss. Our tongues met, dancing together. I felt his cock start to harden against my belly. I pushed into him, wanting him...needing him.

His hands came up to tease my breasts through my shirt. That light contact was not enough for him. He pulled my shirt out and I felt his strong calloused fingers on my unprotected, aching nipples. He gently pinched and tugged on them. The wave of heat from his touch sent a warm ripple of pleasure through me. When I moaned into his mouth, he shifted his stance, gathering me closer to him. The movement of his legs opening pushed my legs wider, settling his cock firmly against me. The feel of his hard cock nestled against me, caused me to move against him sinuously. I needed to get closer to him, have him touch me more. I was held up only by the strength of his lower body pining me to the wall. He reached up and gently took my hand from his hair and placed it on the growing bulge straining against the front of his Wranglers.

He tore his mouth from mine and whispered, "Touch me. Please!"

I looked down to see his large hand covering mine, pressing my hand fully into his cock. He roughly guided my hand until I knew how he liked to be pleasured. Then he let go and returned to kissing me. His mouth slowly and expertly worked it's way down my body. He unbuttoned my shirt and roughly sucked on my nipple. The soft rasp from his lips hardened my nipple to an almost painful state. My knees turned to Jello and started to buckle. His arms tightened around me as he held me against him.

His hands trailed across my neck to settle in my hair. He ravaged my willing mouth as he held me captive to the heat and strength of his touch. Garth rocked his hips slowly, thrusting his cock more firmly against my hand. His hands reached down and unbuckled his silver horseshoe belt buckle. He pushed my hand into his waistband. I encountered hot, naked male flesh. A shudder went through me and I moaned as I felt him in my hand.

As I instinctively gripped him tighter, a quiver passed through him. His lips and teeth teased and nipped my nipple. He shoved his jeans down just far enough to free his screaming hard on. I reverently stroked and caressed the length of him. Loving the way he filled my hand. The wetness seeping from him coated my palm. He moved up to fiercely kiss me, bruising my lips. I felt like I was falling. I moaned and clutched him closer to me, deepening our kiss. The kiss went on and on. Garth gently moved away from me and looked straight into my eyes. He placed his hands on my shoulders and started pushing me down.

I willingly sank to my knees in front of this gorgeous man. Once I was upon my knees before him, willing to do anything he asked of me, he stepped back up to me, towering above me. His cock was throbbing right in front of me. It twitched slightly with his every heartbeat. I glanced up at him and was shocked and thrilled to see the strength of the desire burning in his cerulean eyes for me. He started to speak and even though I couldn't hear the words through the sound of the blood pulsing through my veins, I knew what he was asking. I touched the tip of his thick cock with my tongue.

At the feel of my tongue caressing his pulsating cock, Garth jumped and groaned deeply and sexily. He reached out and wrapped his hand in my hair. I loved that. He slowly moved me off of him and back on to his hard length. He was not moving as I took him fully into my mouth, sucking him gently but firmly. The length of him in my mouth and the taste of him on my lips was starting to drive me crazy.

I wanted him to touch me but I also didn't want to stop sucking his cock. I felt myself getting wet but there was nothing I could do about it. I clenched my thighs together, moaning, trying to get some relief from the lust this man easily commanded through every fiber of my body.

The feeling of him lying thickly on my tongue was making me desperate with desire. My lips were so sensitive from the friction from his cock that I could feel every ridge and vein along his long, throbbing length. He was moaning low in his throat and his sounds of pleasure spurred me on. I increased my speed along his cock. I started alternating from a strong suction to light nibbles, changing the technique, so he never knew what I would do next. It worked. It was driving him to lose control. Soon he had both hands wound tightly in my hair and his hips were slamming into my willing mouth. His cock struck the back of my throat with every strong thrust. I felt his lust mount and knew he was close to cumming.

I pushed myself forward until my nose was against his belly. I sensed his shudder and I felt his cock start to pulsate in my mouth. I reached down and softly squeezed his balls, caressing the taut skin there. This caused him to lunge forward, groaning, exploding into my throat. I swallowed his rapidly erupting juices. He had a sweet taste that I couldn't get enough of. I felt every pulse and shudder of his orgasm. I continued to suck on him gently until he had given me all he could and was a quivering mass.

He slowly loosened his grip on my hair and slumped against the wall above me. Easily he slid me up his body until I was again standing in front of him. His chest heaving against mine as he fought to drag much needed air deep into his lungs. He leaned down and kissed me. The feel of his soft warm lips against mine, re-ignited my passion for his touch on my quivering body.

Garth's hands slowly and maddeningly made their way to my aching nipples. He tugged and pinched them until they were rock hard and erect. I whimpered in my need to feel his hot mouth attacking my nipples, sucking and nipping. Every touch of his strong hands raced through my body to settle at my dripping wet pussy.

I danced my fingers down his chest to grip his cock again. Running my hand up and down his long length I felt him start to harden again. A drop of wetness appeared at the slit on the tip of his cock. I moan and shoved my hips against him, while spreading his wetness around the head of his cock with my thumb.

He raised his head looked into my eyes and teasingly trailed his hand down to the buckle of my belt. I felt the caress of the back of his fingers on the skin above my jeans, as he undid the buckle. My muscles clenched in anticipation of his intimate caress.

"Yeeessss!!!! Don't stop!" I hoarsely whispered to him, pushing closer to him.

My eyes closed as I felt Garth unbutton the button on my jeans and his warm fingers slip inside. Suddenly a loud knock from the office door made us jump apart.

I quickly buttoned my shirt and belt and Garth stepped away from me adjusting his jeans just as Kelly burst into the room. He did not seem to notice our disheveled appearance.

"Here you two are! Garth why don't you take her to the stables and show her the new colt foaled last week."

Garth smiled at me and casually leaned down and picked up his hat, put it back on and with a devilishly wicked look in his eyes asked, "So, ya wanna go?"

I normally love horses but my body was screaming for this man. No! I don't want to go. I thought frantically.

In the end I simply told him, "Yes."

He steered me out past the still babbling Kelly and into the huge kitchen and out through the back door and across the lawn to the stables. As we walked inside I was amazed to see the stable shot that graces the cover of his "Sevens" album, complete with hay bales stacked outside the stall door. Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea. He pulled the huge doors closed behind us. He walked me over to the stall door.

Inside was a little palomino colt standing on wobbly legs. "Isn't he cu-."

"Now, where were we?" came a gruff growl from behind me.

Garth spun me away from the doorway and pinned me against the wall kissing me savagely, his tongue thrusting deeply. My body quickly responded to his aggressiveness. I grabbed his head and again knocking his hat off, yanked his mouth tighter against mine. One of his hands reached under my shirt to gently pinch my nipples. The heat and pleasure raced through my body, ending where his body was intimately pressing against mine. His touch was burning me but I needed more from him. So much more.

12